Unfinished Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

Gwen was kissing all over my face and struggling to breathe and gasping, “I love you, Tony. I love you.”

“I love you too, Gwen,” I said and held onto her while my softening cock still plugged her pussy.

I’m not sure how much time passed, but when the orgasmic bliss passed the guilt came right back and I had to get out of there. I didn’t know what to say to Gwen and I didn’t know how I was going to face her in the morning. She was already nodding off on top of me so I did my best to slide out from under her without waking her. She murmured and turned onto her side as I got out of bed and found my shorts. Quietly as I could I made my way back to my bedroom and crawled under the covers.Oh my God, I thought.What have I done?

~~~~~

It seemed to take forever for morning to come. I didn’t sleep a wink, although when I heard movement in the house I stayed in my room as if I were asleep. I wished I could stay in that room forever. I didn’t know what to say to Gwen and I felt like Mom would somehow know the second she looked at me. Part of me wished I were back in Iraq. At least things were much simpler there, just do the best you can and keep your head down so you don’t get it shot off. I was trying to use that same logic now, but I knew I couldn’t keep my head down forever.

When noon rolled around and I was still in my room there was finally a knock on my door. I swallowed hard and called out, ”Come in.”

“I was wondering if you’re all right.” Mom said as she came into the room. “Are you planning on getting out of bed today?”

“Yeah, I guess. I’m just not feeling too well. I ate something I shouldn’t have last night.”

Mom came over and felt my forehead in the typically motherly gesture. “You don’t feel hot or anything. You should just stay in bed for now and get some rest. I’ll bring you some tea to help settle your stomach. I need you on your feet by tonight.”

“I don’t know if I’ll be up for tonight, Mom. If I still feel like this I’m going to be pretty useless.”

“Don’t fall apart on me now, Tony. I need you to be there tonight. Your father never comes to these things and I could really use the moral support. I want to see you there unless you really are on your death bed.”

“Sure, okay, Mom.” Shit, I was really hoping to get out of the benefit. I knew Gwen and Diana would be there, so staying home would have been perfect. Now I was going to have to try and avoid my sister all night too. Great.

When I did finally venture out of the room thankfully the girls were at the beach, so I borrowed the car and told Mom I was running some errands. All I actually did was drive down to the far end of the beach and stare out into the ocean, wishing that I could somehow disappear across it. I think what was bothering me the most was how much I enjoyed screwing my sister. I’d been thinking about how sexy she was since I’d gotten back from Iraq and telling myself it was a nature reaction, but then when I was confronted by it I didn’t back off. I threw myself into what had happened wholeheartedly. Gwen may have had to do a little convincing, but not much. And I knew Gwen loved it from the start, but I kept telling myself that she was just caught up in the moment and not thinking about what she was doing. That was another reason I avoided my sister. I was afraid of what she was going to say to me.

I stayed out of the house until the sun was going down and when I returned to the house I darted straight for my room. I could hear one of the girls in the downstairs bathroom, but I didn’t stop to investigate. I only left my room to grab a shower and then remained there until Mom told me it was time to go.

“Are you ready?” Mom called out from the other side of the door.

“Yeah,” I answered and she opened the door. Distracted as I was, I didn’t fail to notice how astonishingly good Mom looked. Her honeyed locks were all swept up and her face was subtly, but immaculately painted, finished off with a slash of pale red. Her cocktail dress was a snug, pale peach number with a low cut top suspended by spaghetti straps and a skirt that showed off most of her fabulous legs. All done up Mom looked years younger and would certainly be the sexiest woman there. I wonder how many of her friend’s husbands fantasized about my mother when they were mounting their wives. She was, in a word, radiant.

“Is something wrong?” Mom asked and I realized I was staring.

“No, nothing. I was just realizing how beautiful you are, Mom.” I gave her a goofy grin, hoping it would mask what I was really thinking.

“Thank you, honey. That’s always nice to hear, even from your son.” Mom gave me a hug, but I didn’t let her hold me too tightly, lest she feel who much I really appreciated her. “We’ll be going by ourselves. The girls caught a ride with some friends.”

That lifted a load off my mind and I allowed myself to relax just a little bit. There was one hurdle cleared. Mom placed a matching wrap over her shoulders and I walked her out to the Ranger Rover, helping her in like a properly lady. When she stepped into the large vehicle she couldn’t help but flash a good bit of thigh, giving me a nice surprise before she pulled her skirt down. We chatted idly while I drove and I did my best to forget what was troubling me. I am sure if Mom noticed my tension she chalked it up to the situation with my father. Once we arrived a valet whisked the SUV away and Mom departed for her duties, leaving me on my own. She wouldn’t need me until the tail end of the party, so I tried to lose myself in the crowd.

It was almost two hours before I got my first glimpse of the girls. They were on the far side of the ballroom talking to two guys who looked uncomfortable in their suits. Each of them had a drink and it didn’t look like the guys were commanding much of their attention. Both Gwen and Diana were scanning the ballroom and I’m sure they were looking for me. Quickly I ducked out of the room and down the back hallway before they could spot me. The hallway led to storage areas and another entrance to the kitchen, as well as a service entrance for the facility. I knew if I chilled out there for a while no one would find me. At least that’s what I thought.

“You didn’t think you could hide forever, did you?” She called out. I was on my way to the kitchen door and a froze in my tracks.

“What makes you think I was hiding?” I asked, turning to see Diana strutting down the hallway, her heels clicking on the linoleum. Even in the dim light of the hallway her red sheath sparkled. The strapless dress looked like it had been applied with a paintbrush and her cleavage spilled out of the top. Although she was really barely more than a girl, everything about Diana screamed sex.

“I haven’t seen you since the other night. You’ve been a virtual hermit. What gives?”

“Nothing. You know I’ve got things other than you on my mind. I just needed some time to myself to think.” I’m not a great liar so luckily that was mostly the truth. I wondered,Gwen wouldn’t have told her what happened, would she? No, I was sure she’d keep that to herself.

“If I can make a recommendation you shouldn’t be thinking about anything except me. Thinking about depressing things is only going to depress you.” Diana reached me and pressed that luscious body against me. She put her arms around my neck, making me look into her eyes. Her red lips glistened as she said, “You just need a proper distraction.”

We kissed and I clutched Diana to me fiercely. Yeah, I know that fucking Diana to forget about fucking my sister is an odd way of dealing with things, but I swear it made sense at the time. I pinned her against the wall and found that in her heels she was the perfect height for grinding. She grabbed my butt and pulled me into her while she tried to bury her tongue in my throat. I knew this was quickly going to go beyond what we could do in the hallway, so I grabbed her and dragged her toward the nearest door, which opened on a roomy storeroom.

I flicked on a light, to make sure we didn’t break our necks, and found the room full of linens. There were stacks of bundled, clean linens and giant duffle bags full of dirty ones. Diana turned around so I could unzip her dress and then walked away from me before facing me. She dropped the dress, which left her in nothing but black thigh highs and heels.

“I wore this, or should I say, didn’t, especially for you.” Diana said with a seductive smile. She cupped her breasts in her hands and softly massaged them. “Getting it on in places like this seems to be a theme with us,” she said. Her nipples were standing out and full from her attentions and she smirked, “Are you just going to stare at me all night?”

I tore at my suit to get it off, throwing my jacket on the floor and pulling the knot out of my tie. I reached Diana and pushed her backward to a soft landing on a pile of cloth bags. She spread her legs so I could kneel between them while I unbuttoned my shirt. I leaned forward and devoured her breasts while she helped me with my pants. My cock sprang into her waiting hands and Diana squealed as I roughly sucked and bit her nipples. While I focused on her breasts and slipped a hand down and cupped her mound, pressing my palm into it. She gasped and jerked against my hand and I kept massaging down there while I sucked on one nipple and then the other.

While I was paying attention to her breasts, I felt Diana pressing down on my shoulder, guiding me to where she really wanted me. Obviously she was as impressed by my oral skills as past girls have been. I pulled her thighs over my shoulders and buried my face in her neatly trimmed pussy. For just a second I remembered how Gwen’s had been shaved smooth. Pushing that out of my mind, I peeled Diana’s slick lips apart speared her clit with my tongue. Looking up between her breasts I could see her biting her fist trying to stay quiet, but the small room was still filled by her crying and moaning. She kept a hand on the back of my head and her nails dug into my scalp painfully. I knew when she was going to cum because the closer she got the harder she held on, until I thought she was going to dig her fingers right into my brain.

“Ahhhhh…Toonnyyyy…” She cried, drenching my face in her juices, which I eagerly lapped up. It was only reluctantly that she let me come up for air.

I kept her legs over my shoulders, with her heels right next to my ears, and moved into position above her. With one hard thrust I buried myself inside her and she gasped loudly. My face was right by hers as I drilled her and I tried to kiss her, but Diana tore her mouth away from mine and instead bit into my shoulder. If I didn’t pull her back, by her hair, she would have left a nasty mark.

“Soooo deep, sooooo deep, mmmmm, Tony,” Diana purred as I drove my cock relentlessly into her.

“You’re so fucking hot, so sexy,” I grunted while I looked down into her lust-crazed face. It was hot in the little, windowless room and we were working up quite a sweat. I could feel my loose shirt sticking to my back.

“Right there…right there…riiiiiiggghhhtttt tttthheereeee…” She wailed, her pussy detonating as she came again.

I rode right through Diana’s orgasm and as I looked down at her for just a second an image of my mother flashed through my mind. I could see her face twisted in pleasure below me as I rode her. I blinked rapidly to clear the disturbing image, but then I just pictured my sister under me. That was much more vivid since I’d seen the real thing. Without realizing it I was fucking Diana even faster while all this went through my mind and then I just lost it.

“Arrrgggg…” I growled, releasing my cum inside Diana. I thought I could feel her cumming again, but I was too caught up in my own orgasm to really be sure. All I really know is that she was disappointed the ride was over when I dismounted her. I rolled onto my back on the bags beside her and waited for my heart to stop pounding.

“You never disappoint stud,” Diana chuckled, patting me on the stomach.

“So it was worth the wait?”

“Yeah, but I almost had to wait too long. I was trying to get away from Gwen all night, but she made me promise to stay by her side. I only got away when I told her I had to run to the bathroom. That was right after I saw you duck out of the room.”

The mention of my sister made my stomach knot up. “Did she see me?”

“If she had I wouldn’t have gotten away. She must think I fell in by now. I guess I really should go find her.” Diana stood up and I admired her flushed, sexy body. She picked her dress up off the floor and stepped into it.

“Diana,” I said.

She looked back and saw the serious look on my face. “Tony, before you say anything let me save you some embarrassment. I take this for what it is. I don’t think we have some wonderful future here, okay? Just fucking is perfect fine with me. In fact, it’s great. I’m going off to school in the Fall and this is not a time for me to be tied down. But a girl’s still got needs, ya know?”

I didn’t know whether to be relieved or insulted, but it honestly was better that she didn’t have some kind of schoolgirl crush because I knew it couldn’t go anywhere. While I’d been fucking her and unable to keep the other women in my life out of my head I realized that there was no way I could stay home now. No matter how hard it would be I had to go away again. Maybe I would even reenlist, anything to get away.

Diana tugged at the tight dress until it was hugging all the right places and turned around so I could pull the zipper up. “Did I have things about right?”

“Yeah, something like that.” Once Diana was dressed I pulled up my pants and buttoned my shirt.

“But don’t think you’re off the hook yet. I’ve got to go home tomorrow. My mom and dad just got my credit card bill and they’ve ordered my immediate presence, so I have to go first thing in the morning. That’s why I am counting on a big farewell from you later tonight. I’ll be waiting for you back at the house.”

Not sure what to say I mumbled a noncommittal answer. I didn’t like that she was leaving. It meant Gwen would have more time on her hands.

“Are you about ready to get out of here? If I take much longer Gwen’s definitely going to be suspicious.”

“Go ahead and I’ll catch up,” I told her.

“Sure. How do I look? Freshly fucked?”

Her lipstick needed fixture and her hair had tumbled down, but it wasn’t too obvious and I told her so.

Diana gave me an oddly chaste kiss on the check and said, “I’ll see you soon.”

I fixed myself up as best I could without a mirror and headed for the ballroom, making my way directly to the bar. I ordered a Jack on the rocks gulped half of it down. The evening was about half over and I’d made it so far. I hadn’t been entirely successful at avoiding the girls, but that didn’t turn out to be all bad. But I wasn’t going to be able to avoid Gwen forever and I had to figure out what I was going to say to her. I was just turning my mind to that when there was a tap on my shoulder.

“I knew I’d find you eventually,” Gwen said. I stayed facing the bar until she physically turned me around.

“Uh, hi Gwen.”

“That’s all you have to say to me?”

“I, uhmm, didn’t, uh…”

“Come on, Tony. You couldn’t think you could avoid me forever.” She smiled and added, “And why would you want to?”

“Gwen…”

“Tony? I think we need to talk.”

“Do you think that’s such a good idea?” I protested, but Gwen would have none of it. She took me by the arm and physically dragged me out of the ballroom. We left through the front doors and went down a hallway to the right, which led to several smaller banquet halls. She pulled me into one and then walked ahead of me, standing with her back to me. The hall was a large empty room with some tables stacked in the corner. The lights were out, but enough light came in from the large windows to cast a soft glow throughout the hall. I walked to the corner and leaned against a table with my hands in my pockets.

“Gwen, I really don’t know what to say. I’m so sorry about last night.”

“You didn’t seem sorry while it was happening. I think you actually really enjoyed it.”

“I was caught up in it. I know I should have stopped, but I couldn’t make myself.”

“Because it felt good.” Gwen was facing me now. She walked to me and stood uncomfortably close.

“Okay, it felt good. But that doesn’t make it right. Don’t worry about it, though. I’m going to go away as soon as possible.”

She grabbed me by the arms. “What makes you think I want you to go away? What makes you think I’m mad about last night at all? You need to stop beating yourself up over this. I enjoyed it just as much as you did, but I don’t have any of your guilt.”

“Gwen, what do you mean?”

“Would you be shocked to learn that last night wasn’t the accident you thought it was? I wanted last night to happen, Tony.”

“What?”

“I made sure that room was darker than usual and I made sure that Diana wouldn’t be there and then I got into her bed. I hoped you wouldn’t be able to tell us apart in the dark. Everyone says we’re like twins.” I stared at her, incredulous, and she kept going. “I wanted you, Tony, and I didn’t care that you’re my brother. I’ve had a crush on you since I was a little girl. I’ve always thought that my big brother was the perfect guy. And then Diana told me all about what you were like in bed and I decided I had to have you for myself.”

I didn’t know whether to be flattered or horrified, but then I was the last person who should be throwing stones. “But Gwen, we’re brother and sister. It’s just wrong.”

“Really? Don’t think I haven’t noticed the way you’ve looked at me ever since you came home. It made me feel so good to know that you wanted me like I wanted you.”

“I…I…I… Alright, I may have been looking, but I wouldn’t have done anything.”

“I know you like to look. I knew you were out there watching that night behind the house.”

“You did?”

“I’m not blind, Tony. And I am sure you ran right upstairs and rubbed one out.” She took my silence as an affirmative. “We both want each other and we both enjoyed it, so where’s the harm?”

“Does Diana know?”

“No. We do share just about everything, but I wouldn’t tell her this, even though I think she suspects I have more than sisterly feelings for you.” She looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and kissed me like a lover.

“But what if someone finds out?”

“No one will find out. I love you, Tony. I want you.” Gwen pressed against me and I know she felt me rising. “And I know you want me too.”

“I love you too, Gwen, but…”

“But nothing. We love each other and we want each other. I know I would rather be with you than some jerky guy who’s going to hurt me.” She reached between us and stroked my erection through my pants. “Now stop being an idiot and make love to me, Tony.”

This time I kissed Gwen while I pulled her close. What can I say? She was very persuasive. If I threw logic to the wind everything my sister said made sense. Maybe we should just think about what we wanted and not worry about the rest of the world. Did anyone have a right to judge us? I didn’t ponder any of those questions because there were much more pressing thoughts on my mind. Gwen worked my pants open and slipped out of my arms and down to her knees. Once my pants and boxer briefs were around my ankles, she grabbed my cock and started kissing it all over like it was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen. She was just as aggressive as Diana, but in a different way. I know it sounds weird, but there was a tenderness in the way she was kissing my cock. Her kisses were juicy and soon my shaft was wet enough for her to easily slide her hand up and down it. It occurred to me that she might be able to taste Diana on me, but there was no sign she could detect I’d just fucked her friend.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers
1...345678