Unfinished Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers

“I want you, Tony,” Diana breathed, tugging at the waistband of my trunks.

“We should slow down,” I replied, scarcely believing I was saying it.

“I know that’s not what you want.” She squeezed my cock for emphasis.

“No, but it’s not a good idea to do it right out here on the deck. We’ll have plenty of time to pick this up later.”

“I’ll hold you to that, stud. But I can’t just leave you like this.” She continued to remove my trunks and I didn’t stop her. Bending down, she took me in her mouth and I felt her tongue slid along the underside of my shaft. She sucked me hard, her tongue moving in a zigzag pattern as she bobbed up and down. She stared into my eyes as she sucked me, intently watching my reaction. Her and my sister must not have shared tips because Diana couldn’t quite deep throat me, but that didn’t matter. In an embarrassingly short time she had me blowing my load. She didn’t direct it down her throat, but held my head in her mouth so she could taste every last drop before swallowing it. When she finished, she wiped her lips with her fingers and then sucked them clean. By the time she was finished I was getting hard again and seriously rethinking the whole take it slow thing.

“That should hold you over for now.” She pulled on her shirt and picked up her bra. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” she said before disappearing into the house. Yeah, I thought watching her ass in those shorts, slow is bad.

Throughout the next day I struggled to maintain my composure around Diana and my sister. After having just a sample I wanted it all, but I didn’t want it to be obvious to Gwen that I was looking at her friend that way. Of course Diana had to make controlling my lust as difficult as she could. The three of us went to the beach and the girls dressed in nearly identical little string bikinis. My eyes popped out when the doffed their t-shirts and shorts to reveal their swimsuits underneath and trust me, I wasn’t the only one with that reaction. I think every pair of eyes within twenty feet was on the girls. They both wore Tommy Hilfiger bikinis and the only difference between them was the arrangement of the traditional Hilfiger colours. In their bikinis Gwen and Diana looked even more alike, except that Diana, being curvier and softer than Gwen’s tighter body, threatened to spill out of her top. In contrast, Gwen’s breasts were high and pert and her ass firm.

The girls knew perfectly well the kind of attention they were attracting and they weren’t too shy to exploit it. They made quite a show of rubbing lotion on each other and my cock was straining even though one of those teasing sexpots was my own sister. Diana caught me looking and favoured me with a sultry smile. The braver guys on the beach stopped and tried their best to chat up the girls, but Gwen and Diana weren’t having any of it. All of their attention was focused on me and I felt like a king.

Later in the afternoon Mom came down to the beach in a black one-piece with a sarong, proving that the younger women had nothing on her. It wasn’t as revealing as her bikini from the night before, but it was low cut and still plenty sexy and Mom was drawing just as many admiring stares as her daughter. All the beauty around me intoxicated me.

That evening the girls lured me out to a new club with the promise of a fun evening. The place was supposed to be the hottest thing in town and Gwen assured me that there would be plenty of good looking girls there, not knowing I already had my eyes set on one. As I was getting ready there was a knock on my bedroom door and Diana let herself in without waiting for an invitation. She’d been looking at me the same way all day, with naked lust, and I knew I was in for a wild ride when I got her alone. I just needed to figure out how to make that happen.

“Hey stud.” Diana sat on the edge of my bed and her black skirt was so short she had to pull it down to avoid flashing all her goodies. She was also wearing a stretch top with enough buttons left open that I knew just about everything she had to offer. She leaned forward to give me a peek at the red lace that held her chest back.

“Hey Diana. You look pretty hot tonight. Are you trying to give every guy in the club whiplash tonight?”

“There’s only one guy I care about checking me out tonight and I’m glad he’s noticed.” She walked across the room and I took her in my arms.

“I’d have to be dead not to notice you.”

She was cupping my crotch and told me, “I know for a fact that you’re not dead.” She kissed me passionately.

“Where’s Gwen?” I asked.

“Still getting ready, don’t worry. You seem awfully concerned about her. If you weren’t her brother I’d think you had the hots for her.”

“That’s crazy.”

“I saw the way you were looking today. Especially when Iaccidentally rubbed her ass.” She was still rubbing me and I grew so hard it ached.

“Every guy in the zip code was looking, which is exactly what you two wanted. And besides, I am her brother.”

“Good thing for me,” Diana said, kissing me again.

I roughly massaged her breast and she pushed it into my hand while her nipple puckered and grew hard enough to feel through her shirt. The way she had my pulse pounding I didn’t know how I was going to be able to wait until later to take her.

There was a noise at the door and I almost knocked Diana off her feet in my haste to push her away.

“There you guys are,” Gwen said, walking into the room not looking a thing like my little sister. If I’d passed her in a dark club I would have had a raging hard-on before I would realized the sexy creature standing in front of me was my sister. Gwen wore a pleated, plaid skirt that was every bit as short as Diana’s, with fishnet stockings and calf-high combat boots. Suspenders framed her breasts, which strained through a tight white top with the sleeves and collar hacked off. The materiel was thin enough to show her black bra beneath. Her blonde hair was teased and jet kohl surrounded her pretty green eyes. A dozen black rubber bracelets completed the outfit.

“You look awesome.” Diana said.

“Is punk rock girl another of your many looks?” I asked, barely hiding my astonishment at her transformation.

“I am an enigma,” Gwen giggled. “So what are you guys up to?”

“Nothing. We’re not up to anything.” I said too quickly. “I was just getting ready when Diana came in to bug me.”

“I wanted another chance to see this hunk shirtless.” Diana got too much enjoyment from watching me squirm.

“I’m not a piece of meat,” I sniffed as I buttoned my shirt.

“We’ll be downstairs when you’re ready, meat boy.” Gwen said, leading Diana from the room.

The club was hot all right, almost too hot. I swear everyone in town under thirty must have been there. The girls had no trouble at all getting in with their fake IDs. It was so packed there was barely room to move, let alone dance. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many hot women in one place at one time and of course I was there with two of the hottest. With everyone packed together it was almost too easy for Diana to tease me at her leisure.

While we waited for drinks at the bar she kept her hand on my cock the entire time until I just about gave it up right there. The hornier I got the less I worried about Gwen catching us and I gave as good as I got. With Diana turned away from Gwen I palmed her breast and tweaked her nipple through her shirt until it stood out like a beacon. She leaned forward and I could feel her heavy breath on my neck. I pinched her nipple harder and Diana yelped and bit my neck. That was going to leave a mark! But the highpoint of the night had to be when Gwen took Diana onto the dance floor.

It was after two in the morning and the crowd had finally thinned enough to allow some breathing room. I was leaning against a table, guarding our drinks, while the girls were just a few feet away. I’d been pacing myself with beers all night since I knew I had to drive home at some point, but the girls were totally smashed. They opened up enough space on the floor to move around and then they went to work. Now I’ve seen plenty of women do the fake lesbian thing on the dance floor because they know what it does to guys, but Gwen and Diana raised it to an art form. It started with some suggestive moans, but when the music slipped into a slow groove, the touching really started. Although I was far from the only guy watching at this point, Diana’s stolen glances told me her actions were primarily for my benefit. For Gwen’s part, I can only surmise that she really enjoyed playing the tease.

First they were just touching each other suggestively and staring lustfully into each other’s eyes, but then Diana pulled Gwen in close and they were grinding and rubbing their breasts together. As nonchalant as I could manage I reached down and adjusted the front of my pants for comfort. Both of Diana’s hands were on Gwen’s ass, pulling my sister into the thigh she’d pressed between her legs, which also hiked up Gwen’s skirt. I could see Gwen was really rubbing herself into Diana’s leg and I had to wonder how much of this performance was just acting out. My suspicions were raised further when Gwen grabbed Diana’s face and gave her a passionate kiss. That did not look like acting. I thought my head was going to explode.

The DJ switched to something more upbeat, a club mix of Christina Aguilera’s “Stronger,” and the girls came up for air. They saw just how much attention they’d drawn and exchanged a knowing smile. A couple of the bolder men were closing in and, not for the first time tonight, the girls used me as a shield against their advances. But this time they pulled me out to dance with them. All right, I can’t actually say I danced. I more stood in place while the girls sandwiched me. Diana was in front and Gwen behind and I was completely molested by them. I could feel Gwen pressing into me from behind, which was pretty weird, while Diana totally ground into my front. But then things got bizarre when Diana turned me around to face my sister. I tried to pull back, but Diana was right behind me, blocking my escape. I thought Gwen would keep her distance, but I was wrong. She moved right in and pressed against me. Gwen ground as aggressively as Diana had and I was scared that she would feel how aroused I was, but not so scared that my erection went down. I was horrified, as it grew even stronger. The way she moved there was no way Gwen didn’t feel it, but she kept her eyes closed and kept moving to the beat. Meanwhile behind me, Diana was trying to reach around and grope Gwen. If one of those girls hadn’t been my sister I would have been in heaven. As it was, I was still having a damned good time. Gwen kept grinding away like a pro and I reasoned that she was just too drunk to realize what she was doing.

I left the dance floor with a mixture of relief and disappointment and I kept my head held high as I met the jealous looks of all other guys in the club. When the girls finished their drinks I told them I was ready to go anytime they were.

An hour later we helped Gwen into the backseat of the Land Rover Diana demonstrated that she was far more sober than my sister. As Gwen proceeded to pass out Diana informed me, “She always overdoes it.”

“But you don’t?” I asked.

“I still have something to look forward to tonight. I need a clear head.” God knows that little comment had me speeding home in record time. I wanted to ask her just what she had in mind, but I never got the chance.

Diana blew me a kiss and walked Gwen down the hallway to their room, leaving me horny and confused. I went back to my room and got ready for bed, wondering if Diana expected me to come to her or meet her on the deck. Was Gwen drunk enough not to notice me fucking her best friend across the room? I was about to give up trying to figure it out and rub one out when my door silently opened and Diana slipped into the room.

The moonlight streaming in the window was bright enough to see that Diana hadn’t changed out of her outfit yet. She was in the room, but she stayed over by the door. Was she waiting for some signal? I couldn’t think of anything to say, so I asked how Gwen was.

“Don’t worry about her, she’s fine.” Diana said, slowly coming toward the bed. As she did, she began to undress. She finally took the stress off the buttons of her shirt, which looked like they could burst at any second all night, and dropped her top to the floor. Her bra was having any equally tough time containing her and Diana lost that next. Her young breasts were perfect and swayed slightly as she moved. There was the soft sound of a zipper and her skirt followed, leaving her in tiny panties and heels. By the time she reached the bed those were gone too, showing a tiny strip of dark hair at the juncture of her thighs. She looked like a vision. “Enough questions about your sister. Can I have your complete attention now?”

I threw off my sheet and my cock was already poking above the waistband of my boxers. Diana smiled seeing it and crawled onto the bed between my legs. I tossed the boxers away and she gripped my shaft, teasing me with her hungry lips and tongue. Just like the night before I felt like I was going cum in a second, so I didn’t let Diana spend much time down there. I didn’t want her thinking I was a minute man. I pulled her on top of me and we kissed and touched each other everywhere. She rubbed her whole, gloriously naked, body against mine. Turning her onto her back I worked downward with my lips until I was alternating between her stiff, pale nipples while I massaged round breasts. She squirmed underneath me, making breathy sounds and reached for my cock. Diana couldn’t be passive for long.

I purposely waited to touch her pussy. I wanted Diana to be unprepared for me down there. I don’t want to brag too much, but every girl I’ve been with has said how good I am at oral. I know of at least two girls I got into bed on the basis of that reputation alone. I lifted Diana’s legs over my shoulders and settled down to kiss the delicate flesh of her inner thighs. You can’t do the same thing with everyone and I knew that Diana wasn’t the type to go for the slow build up, so I didn’t mess around with teasing her for long before I spread her juicy lips and dipped my tongue in like a hummingbird. She cried out and pushed herself at me, but I gripped her and kept her in place, working her over with my tongue until her juices were running down my chin. She pinched and rolled her own nipples while I continued to stitch her across her clit with my tongue. I alternated between attacking her clit and fucking her with my tongue until I was sure she was cumming and then I added two fingers in her pussy to help her over the top. Damn her cries were loud in the silence of the dark house. I hoped that Mom and Gwen weren’t light sleepers. I sucked on Diana’s clit while my fingers kept busy and she was cumming again before she’d even recovered from the first time. She gripped the top of the mattress and twisted this way and that.

Pushing her legs apart, I held myself over Diana and she pulled my face down to hers with both hands. As she kissed me she also licked my face, tasting herself all over it.

“That was amazing,” she breathed in my ear. “You have to fuck me right now!” Luckily as a Marine I had no problem following orders.

Diana reached for my prick and I reached for the nightstand, where I had a strip of condoms. I started to tear one off, but Diana shook her head. “No, don’t,” she said. “I want to feel you.” The way she was holding my cock was convincing, but I still hesitated. The last thing I needed was to knock up my sister’s best friend. Diana added, “It’s okay, Tony. I’m on the Pill.” I know she was active so it made sense and I hoped she wasn’t dumb enough to lie about something like that. I left the condoms on the nightstand and shifted so Diana could line me up against her.

I started slowly, but Diana was so hot and inviting that she just sucked me right in. She wrapped her legs around my back and held me there. I thought I would melt immediately from her heat. She was massaging my cock with muscles most women can only dream about and I kissed her and let her work her magic. After a couple minutes of heaven I wanted to show her what I could do and I nearly dragged my cock completely out of her before roughly thrusting it back in. Diana gasped as I opened her up. I built my tempo from those long, slow strokes into a hard, pounding rhythm that caused the bed to squeak beneath us.

“Fuck Tony! Fuck yeah!” Diana shouted between moans. She was moaning a lot and growing louder and louder. I tried to kiss her to silence her, but Diana just twisted her head and cried out louder. She didn’t want to be silenced. She had one leg hooked behind mine and the other foot planted on the mattress so she could thrust back to meet me. Diana was one of the most fiery girls I’d been with in a long time.

Diana jerked her head to the side and turned her face into the pillow in an effort to muffle her screams as she came again, finally realizing she was being too loud. As she was in the throws of orgasm I lost it too and arched my back as I thrust down and filled her with my cum. Diana said she wanted to feel me and now she certainly had.

I was still spurting into Diana when there was a light knock on my door and me both froze, straining to be silent. The knock came again, followed by a voice.

“Tony, honey. Are you okay?” Shit! It was my mother! I heard the doorknob turning and started to panic. Smooth as a seal off a wet rock, Diana slithered out from under me and disappeared off the far side of the bed. She’d clearly done this sort of thing before. She would be invisible there on the floor if Mom didn’t come too far into the bedroom.

Mom opened the door just as I snatched the sheet up over my nakedness. Light streamed in from the hallway behind her, turning her short, cotton nightgown translucent. The outline of her thighs and curve of her breasts were as clear as if she’d been naked. Even though I’d just shot my load I felt a fresh tingling in my balls. Mom stayed framed in the doorway, oblivious to what the light did to her nightgown.

“Tony, are you alright?”

“Yeah, Mom. What’s wrong?” I said, rubbing my eyes and trying my best to feign sleepiness.

“I thought I woke up and thought I heard some noises coming from here, so I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.”

“Everything’s fine, you must have been dreaming. Go back to bed, Mom.”

An odd look crossed her face and she said, “Must have been some dream. Well, goodnight, honey. Sweet dreams.”

“Goodnight, Mom.”

As soon as the door clicked shut Diana’s head popped up from the side of the bed. “Wow, that was close. I’m glad she didn’t notice my clothes all over your floor.”

“We’ll have to be more careful next time.”

“You’re so sure there’ll be a next time?”

I looked at her and laughed. “Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Good.” She started to crawl back into my bed, but I stopped her.

“I think you’d better go back to your room. We’ve avoided enough trouble for one night.”

Diana looked disappointed, but said, “Okay.” She gathered up her clothes and shocked me by not putting them back on before slipped out of my room. That girl was dangerous.

Truthfully I would have loved to take Diana back into my bed for another round. I was totally hard again, but I was afraid Diana might guess the reason why.

~~~~~

Over the next couple days it was hard for Diana and I to find time to be alone. Sure there was enough time for a quick grope and tease, but if we disappeared long enough for any real fun Gwen surely would have wondered what we were up to, although I wondered if Diana had kept our secret like I wanted. One afternoon the girls were laying out on the deck in their bikinis while I was in the house and I don’t think they realized that their conversation drifted up to my bedroom window. I was lost in my own thoughts so I didn’t hear the beginning of their conversation, but when I did start paying attention I had to wonder if I was their subject of discussion.

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,531 Followers
123456...8