All Comments on 'Unfulfilled? Not Anymore! Ch. 03'

by Caramelangel247

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Cliffhanger

Wonder how Hunter is going to distract his parents from seeing Danni... and Hunter's ex-wife is a manipulative bitch and what if she's pregnant but with someone elses baby.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Quick Question

If Danni is 19 then how old is Hunter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please!

Make sure the first thing he gets is a paternity test!

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago
LMAO

"Hood Twins"? BWAAAH That is hilarious. I love it. This story gets better and better, but Danni needs to be careful-- Hunter's parents may not be too open-minded. However, these curve balls make the story even more interesting. Definitely a paternity test, Katherine may not know who the baby daddy is.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
keeps getting better!

Katherine needs her ass kick! Hunter should re-think his plan because if the kid is not his he is unintentionally trapping himself regardless if said baby is his or the Italian playboy. Glad Danni and Hunter came to an understanding but Hunter's parents smell like TROUBLE.

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247almost 12 years agoAuthor
Age?

In my head Hunter is in his early 30's. Young enough to change and be flexible in his llfe but old enough to have certain level of maturity. He will need both of those aspects with all the stuff swirling around in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Katherine knows this baby isn't Hunter's

Remember that's the reason she hopes it doesn't come early - because it would really be obvious that Hunter wasn't the one who impregnated her. He wouldn't even need to bother with a paternity test. Women like Katherine are just silly and shallow. She can make her own money and take care of herself, but she wants to live the luxury country club life. What good is that in general, but especially if you're not in it for love? I just do not get it. Why can't she see what a miserable existence that is?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
love the classics

boy meets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl back - a real sweet story for all who love romance.

FinnateFinnatealmost 12 years ago
More please!

Don't make me wait for the next installment. I want more...

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
The

tables are going to turn on his ex-wife due to the baby Not being his. They shall make a good couple, his mother is going to feel so small when the Italian baby arrives...More

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
What Hunter knows....................

Hunter knows that his soon to be ex-wife is pregnant with another man's child.

Hunter knows he loves Danni heart and soul.

Hunter knows the wisdom of keeping silent like a wild jungle cat until time to pounce.

Hunter knows Danni cares about him more than she's saying.

The way she responds to his loving speaks volumes.

Now as soon as you can, the next chapter please...............very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hooked....

I can't wait to see where this is going. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

Pocketbook1110Pocketbook1110about 11 years ago
Great series!

Update! Update! Update!

HarperSiclaireHarperSiclairealmost 11 years ago
It's not too late...

to come back and finish! I, like so many others are HOOKED! Wonderful read and a great start. PLEASE COME BACK

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Thank you for a lovely story...sorry to read about your mom and I hope she's doing well. Looking forward to reading the rest of Dani's and Hunter's story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!

Hunter's wife has a lot of nerve. I can totally understand Danni not wanting to be caught in the middle. Hunter has to see it from Danni's perspective. Now the witch has involved his parents. This is going to be interesting. I swear if I was Danni I would not come out until Hunter's father left. Then I would leave. Not because I was mad, but because Hunter needs to get unresolved issues taken care of. Danni does not need the drama that his wife is going to bring and now potentially his parents. I do feel bad for Hunter, but he has a little too much going on. More please, when you can!

jazira55jazira55over 10 years ago
Mmmmooooreeeeee!!!

K I need to know what happens next. C'mon I'm dying here

Caramelangel247Caramelangel247over 10 years agoAuthor
I havent forgotten!!!

I DID NOT abandon My Story. For Those Who Asked, My Mother Is Doing Better. We Haven't Finished With ALL the Surgery But The Cancer Is In Remission.

I Decided To Start Publishing My Work And Choose To Publish The Short Story First. I'm Planning To Have This Story Finished In Dec, Jan At The Latest.

If You Would Like Email Updates Or To Join My Newsletter Then Please Use The Feedback Form And Include Your Email Address Or Visit My Website @ LanayiaCribbs . Com

Thanks So Much For All The Interest And Support!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous