All Comments on 'Unicorn'

by intriguess

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Black_WidowBlack_Widowabout 17 years ago
Not bad

I really did like it. Interesting plot, arousing to a point, and wonderfully put together.

There was a few parts that confused me, and you piled alot of information in at once (example: brothers), however I know it was needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
storey

it was really good to see a mix of man and beast togther in one story absolutly awsome

touchetoucheabout 17 years ago
Good start!

This has the beginings of a really good story. Will we get more? I hope so. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just another unicorn fan ; )

I am so delighted to find a good unicorn story here! They are my favourite animal, and I resemble one in spirit. Thank you so much! This is one of my favourite stories! Your male was so gentle, and kind... *sigh* You really know how to alight one's dreams on fire. I wish to ride and transform into a unicorn, then I would be wild and free to roam. My love for virgin stories, (I am a virgin), and unicorns, you managed to put the two together! I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP ON WRITING! *sigh* There is a special magic in a unicorn horn, its what bonded them together. I love how you made them shape shifters : D The mechanics etc... of your story were very good, you paid attention to all the small details ; ) and your plot was AWESOME! Keep on scribbling, words are magic... That reminds me of that book Scribbler of dreams... not the book, the title. Keep on scribbling, scribbler of dreams. They tend to take flight with a flick of your pen. I swear's there's pure magic in that ink of yours ;) My heart grows light with joy, and my blood boils, continue to alight my dreams. You should make the unicorns a hybrid of pegasus, when they're love is complete, wings shall sprout and the free spirits shall roam and soar in their eternal love... Most fitting to your enchanting free spirited unicorns. Just keep on doing what you do best. Making people like me happy, with that talented hand and pen, O great scribe. Just keep on scribbling those dreams... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More????

I really enjoyed your storey and hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Madam, you are a wonderful writer, I'm so glad to have read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue!!!!!

I see the makings of a fine series

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love!

I've always wanted to see a story like this! Sequel pretty please? :D

GreenEyedDemonGreenEyedDemonabout 12 years ago

This is a beautifully written story please please pretty please with sugary sugar sprinkles on top?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

I absolutely loved this! I just wish it were longer. A lot longer.

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 10 years ago
Loved it!! More please!

I loved the story! I would love to read more on this story or more like it! I would love to see what happens to the characters! :)

AmariaBlackAmariaBlack10 months ago

As much as I love the story I've been lately finding unicorn stories that don't give an epilogue or seem to be complete it doesn't give you a HEA. I just wish it told me more about what happened with Lucien and Mel. Yes it was sexy and Entertaining I just love a unicorn story that fulfilled me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous