Unorthodox Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sort of went into a trance, in limbo if you want, as I felt my balls tighten and my cock start to throb in preparation. I was grunting, my eyes were tightly closed, my head was rolling from side to side and I was muttering. Yes, oh yes. That's fantastic as those wonderful feelings surged out from my balls, up my cock and all over my body."

I was now sucking my husband's cock hard, licking the tip, and taking its length as far into my throat as I could get it. I was moving faster, using my lips and tongue to suck and lick him and my fingers to wank him."

"Oh God Michy I am near."

"Good darling, so am I" I groaned pushing downwards onto his fingers as I started to cum."

"Cum together Michy, cum with me," Erik whispered."

"Did you cum with him?" I croaked. "Tell me as I cum."

"Yes, yes of course I did," he moaned, his spare hand pulling my hair quite hard and in a way that other in a time of sexual ecstasy would have hurt me. He went on "I said to him that I was going to cum and he said 'good, cum for me right now.' He rubbed me, slower and slower as I thrust myself so avidly into the surrogate cunt that he was making with his fist. I started to cum. I felt it welling up and then suddenly I was spurting everywhere."

"Then do that now Erik, do it for me, cum for Michy."

"Yes, yes, yes I will," Erik sighed holding his fingers rigid inside me as his cock exploded.

"He held my cock," Erik was continuing as we both started to cum and as his spunk poured into my mouth. "He held it still, merely sort of shaking it, easing every last bit of cum out of my balls and cock and onto my chest and stomach. I did a lot."

He came a lot in my mouth as well. It poured out of him onto my tongue, into my throat and down it as I swallowed his sperm. That put me right over the top and my climax exploded.

We lay there for a while as his cock softened and my pussy stopped throbbing.

"Would you do it again?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, I think the spontaneity was a lot to do with the amount of pleasure I got from it," Erik replied.

"How about if I was there as well, next time?" I whispered.

12