All Comments on 'Unqualifiedly Datable Ch. 05'

by Arisan_Maru

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is there a record for slowest story ever posted?

And are you trying to get it?

I am questioning my own sanity but I am still with you after all this time and even hoping you finish all the stories. Thanks for sharing

afrodita79afrodita79almost 12 years ago
YES..

Love that you finally finished it and how it turn out...can't wait to read Danny's story... but post closely please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey what about the loss ends

you need one more chapter like what about the team... what was affecting them...and the lost Ryan and what's up with Adam and the other 2??? do they want Jason back on the team... Tell me .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please!!!

Yes you need to continue the rest of the story....I agree with the other anonymous, what happened to the rest of the team? Danny? We all want to know! ! Please!

mysealtheeclipsemysealtheeclipsealmost 12 years ago
Please finish jason and chris's story

too many details were left out, like the team, ryan, adam & danny....

deamon child

my seal, the eclipse...

khyss_thysskhyss_thyssalmost 12 years ago

I never thought I'd read the ending to this story so thanks for finally coming back with the 5th chapter. I agree with everyone. This story has too many holes in it. First of all, I know bigotry exists, but what the coach did was illegal. Then, he asks Jason to help whip the team into shape after kicking him off it? What a douchebag! Let's hear more about Jason and Chris and more about Danny and Adam.

beneebeneealmost 12 years ago

Would like to read Danny story.

rabbitfishrabbitfishover 11 years ago
I don't think it means what you think it means....

I could be wrong, but I believe when used in the adverbial form, the more likely meaning of unqualifiedly is "without reservation or limitation; total". So your title means something like "completely datable," which is not the way you used it at all. I also noticed that you tend to use the same sentence structure, especially for sex scenes. There would be five or ten sentences in a row that started with "I" or "He." I think that improved a little over the course of the chapters though. Also, you don't use as many contractions in your dialogues as I do when speaking naturally. I suppose that could just be difference in location, but I thought I would mention it. Most of the people that I know use "I'm" instead of "I am" and "I'll" instead of "I will" when speaking aloud, especially in informal settings. To me, the "I am" and "I will" made the conversations sound very stilted and formal, although I was still able to enjoy the story. I just want you to know that I wouldn't bother giving any feedback at all if I didn't think you should keep writing. You have good ideas, you just need some polishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
overall i liked it

but there are a lot of confusing bits and obviously grammar and spelling issues. other than that, it's a good story :)

(other people mentioned the confusing bits so i figured there was no point reiterating it).

alexandra36alexandra36about 11 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! Hope you do a story on Danny....I'd like a Danny in my life....great friend! :)

TiyeTiyealmost 11 years ago
Danny...

Yes Danny needs to have a story

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
5 STARS!!

This was a great story! Danny and Adam would make a great pair!! Please write an epilogue for Chris and Jason! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I do get pathetically emotional sometimes... and this is one of those times but your story went straight through my bull's eye... you are no doubt gifted and unique....although forgive my brutal honesty I didn't quite get the Viking story :-)...perhaps it's just me :-)

Hope to read "you" again

F

newfiebitchnewfiebitchover 9 years ago

i would love to read a story about danny but it would be good if Adam Jason and Chris was also in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series

I really loved reading these stories. Just as everyone pointed out, there are loopholes. I enjoyed these stories though. You left alot on the table. Like with Adam, Ryan, Gray, and Luke! I was hoping to read up on them and see what happened. Please don't end the series. We need to know what happened!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous