All Comments on 'Unquenchable Desire Ch. 02'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well written

Well written story, the sex parts are good but the hubby is to much of a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love? don't think so

it is one thing that harold's diabetes makes his penis a dead stick. but every girls seemed happy with his tounge and fingers - they all had orgams.

so why does his "wife" have to cheat on their wedding day, twice? even if they agreed to her fuck buddies, that was just plain insulting, mean and rude. don't see the love there.

and then to bring men over and insult harold to his face, or to bring her friends over to ridicule him - harold does not seem to enjoy it.

this is lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So Sickenly Realistic

Soon all the real men - all the loving husbands will want to try this cuckolding. Fortunately, the author only has enough braindead pills for himself and his characters.

This really is a poor excuse for the sick shit you could be writting. Where are the black cocks, the bastard babies, the gangbangs - Doniepregnant is ganna be pissed unless you get it on soon.

Oh, any better writer yet - how are the scores??

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Complete Crap

Unfortunately the scale doesn't have negative numbers. Harold was angry about her having sex with other people, and he gives in to her wishes? What about a pre-nuptial that specifically deals with punishment for adultery? Why should he even stay married to her after she has sex with someone else on their wedding day? Almost every man has a breaking point, and you had harold cross it way early with the "test" and still continue to degrade him. He should either dump this cheating slut, or have complete sex with all of her friends. Maybe one of them is single, and appreciates him for who and what he is; that way he can find a real partner, and lover instead of the cheating b-tch he is married to. If you son't plan on changing him into a reasonable man, I hope your waste of words doesn't ever leave the computer you wrote it on.

cdog21cdog21about 19 years ago
Please Make Me Understand

Now I understand the Loving wives section of this site, the married women go off and sleep with other people, in the really good cases the problem in the marriage is fixed. The one thing that I have yet to, probably never will, understand is the fucking wimp husbands. What kind of man will let someone treat them like this. It's one thing in a dom./sub. situation, but to just let someone humiliate and degreade them like this in front of people just sucks ass. I hate wimp husbands and the wives that make them like that, but on the plus side I sorta enjoyed the erotica part of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gold Medal Story

Very exciting, well-written story of a cuckold who gets to lick the slits of lots of women. Only a true cuckold can understand how special this wife is. It is actually a successful marriage - having a small penis is not the limitation he first thought - he has become a skilled pussy licker that is delighting his wife's friends as well as himself. He is a real man, afterall ----- this is gold medal fiction writing....viva la performance delight.

May I suggest that those who don't "get it", should read as many cuckold stories as possible in a short space of time, and with an open mind. This story is absolutely superb...in fullness of time, you will cum to agree !! This writer deserves the accolades of the writing community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Aww, come on.

I'd at least let the poor bastard get a mercy fuck from the twat. They are married after all. 4 pussies and all he gets was a handjob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Gold Medal Story?

Are you freakin crazy? And real men don't live down under if you think that a cuckolded man is 'real'. Perhaps a croc has relieved you of your balls and you aren't kicking out the teststerone anymore. No man would put up with that shit- in the real world of course which this site and story are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my God, oh my God, they coming to take me away...ha..ha !

The nice men in white coats. Sorry,have to go,someone at the door !!

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Lets face facts

She is just a Manipulative Cunt Gutter Slut Bitch, no more no less. I don't care if he has difficulty getting it up to slut around before the reception is to insult and humiliate the husband. No she has no respect for him. His wallet yes she does love his money but not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ehhh

It was more appealing to me than many cuckolding stories because there was an actual relationship there, but then she started smoking.. Blegh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stunning

that you thought, even in a fantasy story, that a man would accept her behavior. She wouldn't even make it to the reception. He'd simply not sign the marriage certificate and leave her. Anyone that thinks differently is living in Cloud Cuckoo land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Content and happy?

After she exposed him to who knows how many social diseases, demeaned and humiliated him. You think he's content and happy? Well that's just delusional. I'm thinking he's looking through the phone book for the attorney right now. It should be stunning to you how fast he throws you out and divorces you. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love rules

Diabetic? bad news. Best cure? Sucking cum dump holes. Wimp ass still in a daze. and of course, learning his place. Love rules.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
1* again...

This time the guilty one was the husband...After all he had passed before getting married, still he wanted to get married with that woman, so he deserves all the humiliation, because now it was him who thought he was less than an animal.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
DONT KNOW ABOUT HIS MATH SKILLS

but annulment is ez to spell and do./ TK U MLJ LV NV

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Then Harold calmly walked to the hall closet pulled out his penis enhancer AR-15 and wasted a room full of human trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

childish

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuckold and whore garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Harold should take up smoking so he could take the cigarettes and use them to burn that bitch all over her cheating whore body. Wonder how she will enjoy pain. As for Chuck, he should invite him to a Louisville slugger party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES