All Comments on 'Unquenchable Desire'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good, but could be better.

Overall I enjoyed the story, although it was very slow to develop at first.

Strong points: Submissive cuckold concept is always good. Cock teasing with no release during bondage - nice touch.

Weak points: Would be better if she wouldn't have given Harold any sex at the end (or ever!). For my personal taste, the lover should have been black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Deleting Comments - Not As Fair As CUCKOLDING

Toooo Much Reality - and NOT enough Wussie Wimpy Male SIckness !!!

So Severly marked down to "000" - might do better in FETISH with pissing and other similar sub-human depravities.

If this is how you are trying to become a better writter just give it up already - or find another theme - like a new tenderizer for rat droppings.

Swell scores 2!!!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
1 star.

I gave it 1 star for posting it in the wrong category. This should be in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not anymore

She's not his fiancee anymore. Not after treating him worse than you'd treat your dog. Who would stand still for the abuse and humiliation? She clearly has no love or respect for him so why would he do anything but take his rung back and throw her slut ass out the door. DONE!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
@ anonymous...

..."who would stand for..."

The answer is simple: The author would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a piece of horse shit.w

Don't bother reading this one.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why 1 *?

because first she was truthfull saying: "we both know you can’t fuck me like I need", and if he accepted it, she could have lovers. But what was wrong was when in the same phrase she lied saying: " I care deeply about you Harold"...That was one big lie! because if she cared so deeply about him, she would never treat him like shit, less than an animal!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another fucking wimp & coke-head whore effort.

Just total bullshit.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Hard to classify? This shyte belongs in Fetish

Tammy is shameful and Harold is not a man. Absolute crap enjoyed by a statistically insignificant portion of the general population and only sick fucks in here.

This belongs in fetish. It's telling that you didn't disclose that essential piece of information and as a result I wasted time on this sexual disorder.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Selfishness?

About her: "an old boyfriend from several years back. They’d broken up because she couldn’t stand his selfishness...". Then she does this to the man she says she loves? Then she says: "I love being so fucking sadistic"!!! She was the one to be a selfish woman, she was the center of the world...1*

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I DONT KNOW HOW FAR HE CAN COUNT

but the line is just beginning, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Voice Sux

Third Person, Omniscient Present Tense is a terrible perspective. Not quite so intrusive as Second Person, but close!

Overall, it is hard to accept the main thesis so, lacking that, the story fails. Disbelief can only be suspended on so many aspects or for so long.

2.7 = 3*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Run not run

How can a man subject himself to this humiliation? You're not married, run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lousy story and horrible spelling

You should see a psychologist. Harold needs to commit three murders - Tammy, Chuck and the author!

Also, fiancée with two e's at the end is a female! The male version is fiancé!

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
Disgraceful treatment of a diabetic man

Harold was in a 3’ spreader for 2 hours before the boyfriend arrives,and more than 4 hours was mentioned at one point. He won’t be doing that too many times before serious consequences come to him. It was too low key to be erotic. If she had strongly made her case for loving him but regretted that they were not sexually meant for each other and so he would have to realise that they could be together only if he made no fuss about her having other lovers it might have worked. Cards on the table.To have him helpless as another guy came into the house was insanity; Chuck might have had strong anti-cuck views and violence might have happened. There was just nothing in this relationship for Harold but I found it interesting that the dilemma of diabetic men was mentioned. If these guys are blessed with having submissive fantasies and loving wives they should consider making the best of their lot and doing something to make their wives more fulfilled sexually. For instance,they could bring up the subject and bluntly say that it is OK for her to have a sexual partner provided that their life,in other ways complete,carries on properly. This subject,in relationships,where illness prevents a sexual life between partners should be aired so that it becomes more acceptable that WE expect those couples where one has MS or diabetes and other misfortune will have an arrangement so that the able partner gets the sex that they need.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.....and the wimps wonder why no one except the spank squad likes this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

CRAP!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
472 Followers
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES