All Comments on 'Unsichtbarkeit'

by fishspeaker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finish the story

I for one would like to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh yes finish it

got me hooked..got to see how it ends

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 14 years ago
Liked it

Please continue this story

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
Yup! Add me to the list of people waiting to read the next installment.

I think it shows a very good imagination and a sense of humor. Admittedly a sorta sick sense of humor but that can be a good thing, too.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Not Bad at All

I hope you continue this. I'm suprised he hasn't used his new potions to improve his own sex life. Great story, but he should be doing someone as well. Maybe his mom and sister or the hot chick who lives across the street. Voyeurism is all well and good, but let's face it, dipping your wick is better than masturbating any day! You have a great start to a long running story line here, I hope you continue with it.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
I Say

Lets do this some more. You would think he would either find a Woman for himself or Turn his Mom and Sister onto him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
IS JESSICA INVISIBLE ALSO OR DID YOU LEAVE PART OF THE STORY OUT?

HOW COULD YOU BLAME MARISSA WHEN IT WAS YOU THAT CAUSED THE DIVORCE.

IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS MORE THAN ONE AUTHOR WRITING THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Uh? what...

You lost me when he went to get revenge on the woman he forced to have sex with his father. That made no sense...

Aftershock500Aftershock500over 12 years ago

Well the story is absolutely brilliant but how come he didn't have sex??? And why is he only pressing after his mum and dad??? Carry on the story though!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

Please write the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice unique story, but the guy has a sister and goes to college yet he's messing with his mom,dad and local mi.f instead of college girls? Rather disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous