All Comments on 'Untitled Ch. 02'

by brittybee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
damn

One page. I am in need of more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short

We wait 10 months and not even one full page??

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Story still a but confusing. From what little we have read Dane has a family approved girlfriend and his best friend Lily is his chick on the side? Also the females are coworkers? It appears they don't know about each other if that's the case.

I'm going to hold out an opinion on Dane since we don't know his full story yet. The only thing I see is that he is a grown man that is letting his family dictate his happiness. Is he wealthy or does he depend on his family for his finances? He said he was going to work so again we have no clue as to who Dane is.

brittybeebrittybeeover 10 years agoAuthor

Anon: I am sorry. What begins as four pages on Word translates to less than one on here...I'm baffled. I am writing the next instalment as we speak!!

Ariesgirl: I'm working out the kinks and my thought process as quickly as my ideas come to me. I'll have to edit the next part twice as much with the hope that it'll make more sense.

Thanks for reading!! New authors (such as myself) are delightfully pleased with having an actual audience:)

xoxo

Brittybee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
im sorry but this is way to short!

You have Bennett writing this for 10 Months and the best you could give us is one page? I understand it takes like 5pages on a computer to equal one, but seriously after ten months you should have had a lot more then a page. I really like this story and I don't want to have yo wait another ten months for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am here for it. A lot of pages comes out to much less on here but im here. For. It.

CumonmiCumonmiover 10 years ago
good so far

This story is good even though its 1 page on this site but on the mobile web site its like 7 pages... I want to know why the family doesn't like lily? How are she and Dane best friends? Please don't take long to post another chapter we need more interracial stories that are wm/bw..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous