Unwitting Teen Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce for his part grunted, taking her hips in his hands, a look of wonder coming on his face. Her pussy was wet, warm and tightly gripping him in a way he had never felt. It was like it was massaging his cock. He was not going to be lasting very long he thought to himself.

He began to thrust and Savannah moaning and mewling, began to bounce up and down. Her tits jiggled, bouncing around inside the thin fabric of her top tantalizingly.

"That's it baby", Rich said, "Try to keep your eyes open."

"Oh... Okay...", she breathily responded, her eyes managing to flutter open a little.

"Snap! Snap!"

Peggy's smile grew bigger as Bruce's pace became faster, creating a visual lewd spectacle of Savannah's tits jiggling and bouncing around and har ass jiggling and rippling like waves as the clapping sounds of his upper thighs repeatedly slamming into her ass filled the studio.

"Look at you Savannah enjoying getting fucked by a man old enough to be you grandfather. But I bet it so much more fun than having to stay in school isn't it honey? I bet it is. What a shameless little slut you are", Peggy said to her - her tone playful and slightly condescending (Not that Savannah was intelligent enough to detect) as her camera kept on capturing the obscene display.

"Agh, fuck! I'm coming. I can't believe it", Bruce groaned, his voice strained as his pace increased even more. He trusted hard into her one last time holding his pelvis up as he emitted long groan as his thick cock pulsating, shot think load after thick load in Savannah's pussy.

Relaxed and done, he slipped out from under her leaving her on her hands and knees.

"Good job, Savannah. You are almost done with your audition. You just need to suck off one more cock", Rich said pulling out his already hard cock from his fly. It was not as big as Bruce's eight incher, but it was still bigger than all she had seen before Bruce's.

"You can just crawl to it honey. Sucking the directors dick is a great way to show your appreciation to the director for giving you an opportunity to audition.", Peggy told her.

On her her hands and knees, she crawled toward Rich till she was in front of him.

Using his cock, he gently but firmly smacked all over her face before placing the leaking head on her slightly parted dark pink lips.

"Raise you body up just a little bit so you can take that cock in your mouth well dear, but not to much, there that's perfect. And spread your legs, I still want to be able to see your cunt from the behind", Peggy said.

She did as instructed, spreading her legs.

"There. Good girl. You are such a delight Savannah. I can see your cream pied cunt nicely ", Peggy said.

As Rich gently pushed forward, his member slid between her lips parting them further as he felt the wet warmth of her mouth.

"Suck it"

Savannah did not need to be told twice as she started to suck. It had always been what she thought was expected of her when a dick was placed close to her mouth.

"Look up at me as you suck...that's a good girl", he smiled at her as she complied

She soon had a steady rhythm going and Rich was pretty pleased as he watched his the top half of his cock start to glisten, coated with her saliva. She had such a small mouth which made for a great view of her painted lips stretched thinly around his cock. He made a mental note about it, thinking of all the bigger and grittier cocks that will soon be seeking pleasure through her lips. She was taking about half his cock in her mouth which was good enough for today. It made fucking her throat something to look forward to.

Behind them, Peggy was switching between picture and video mode, capturing the action but also wanting to capture close ups of Savannah pussy from which Bruce's sperm had started to leak and drip out and slide down one of her inner thighs.

"Okay kneel up", Rich said pulling his dick out of the mouth as he started to stroke it. "Mouth wide open, and make sure you keep looking up into my camera".

With a short grunt he stiffened before grunting again as a rope of cum shot out his cock and into her open mouth to the sound track of Peggy's rapidly and repeatedly opening and closing camera shutter.

The intensity of the bast took Savannah by surprise but she was able to recover as Peggy spoke,

"Mouth open! And make sure to hold it all in you mouth", she said as Rich ejaculated four more stings of sperm into her waiting mouth.

"Ahh, fuck yeah", he finally exhaled squeezing and shaking any remnant sperm he had out of his dick and into her mouth. He smiled satisfied with his performance. He had gotten all his spunk in her mouth except of a small strand that had landed on her bottom lip.

"Open wide baby, let me see all that fresh sperm you have in that pretty little mouth", Peggy said standing over her while Rich moved to her other side also pointing his video camera downward.

Peggy zoomed in so that Savannah's face, with her cum filled mouth and big round tits below, where captured perfectly in the frame as her camera stutter went active.

"Use your tongue to get all that cum on it baby", Peggy said to her

"Yeah, like that. Good girl. You really are a dirty cumslut", she said as Savannah scooped as much of the cum as she could on top of her tongue.

"Snap! Snap!", her camera went.

"Okay, now send all the yummy looking sperm down that pretty tummy of yours baby"

Closing her mouth and gathering her courage, Savannah swallowed in one big gulp, swallowing a second time to make sure she got it all.

"Fuck!", Peggy thought as Savannah's small tongue darted quickly between her lips to scoop the string of cum that was on it. "That was sexy as fuck", she thought to her self.

"Good job honey!", Peggy said smiling at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay! So you passed your audition! Isn't that awesome?", Peggy asked her excitedly.

They were in Peggy's office and Savannah was still dressed in the slutty school girl outfit.

"Yes", she giggled a little, smiling demurely back at Peggy.

She was a little self couscous still dressed the way she was plus she could feel the coolness of Bruce's sperm still seeping out and over already crusted cum on her pussy and between her thighs.

"That's my girl. And you know what? I have something else for you that I know you want", she said placing two crisp one hundred dollar bills and two fifties on her desk.

She laughed seeing Savannah's magnetic reaction to the money.

"I knew you would like that. But easy honey, you still owe your weeks rent."

"Oh yeah....sorry", she replied

"It's quite all right dear. Why don't you pick the money up and then you can pay me your rent"

Savannah doing as requested picked up the money and counting two fifty, gave it to Peggy.

"Atta girl", Peggy smiled at her.

"So, since you passed your audition, I have arranged your next shoot for you on Thursday. Awesome right!?"

Savannah swallowed nervously and nodding her head, not sure how to respond.

"Want to know how much you will make honey?", she asked her grinning

"Um, yes please", she replied

"Eight hundred dollars baby!", she said laughing out loud as she watched Savannah's eyes go wide.

"That's right honey!"

"Well other parts of Savannah's will defiantly be opening wide to earn those eight hundred bucks", she mused to herself.

**********

Savannah looked back nervously again at the warm reassuring smile of Susan, the older english woman who could easily have passed for a children's Sunday school teacher and who had just done her make up and wardrobe. She liked her English accent thinking it sounded really classy.

"Hurry dear, they are waiting for you", Susan smiled at her waving her toward the studio.

Savannah's hair was in a ponytail similar to how it had been for her audition. They same with her makeup.

She was dressed in a bubble gum colored ruffled front tie top. Susan had tied it in such a way that made the tops main function seem to be to push up Savannah's tits. She had tied it so that the underside of Savannah's boobs ware well supported while the upper part plunged in a deep v and hung loose so that the tops of her areoles where barely covered. Loose enough so that her tits jiggled and bounced liberally as she walked. Susan had also lightly dusted her chest and the top of her boobs with a blush and glitter mixture which had the effect of drawing even more attention to Savannah's already attention focusing tits.

Her mid-riff bare, her skirt was a gray, black and red plaid velcro side pleated skirt. It had a small decal on it that said "Teachers pet". Five inches in length, it barely cover her bare pussy and left about one third of her butt cheeks exposed. Her finger nails where done in French manicure. Completing her outfit were opaque white thigh highs with baby blue bows in front and white four inch babydoll Mary Jane heels on her small feet.

Savannah walked into the studio and her nervousness increased.

Peggy, Rich, Bruce where already in there along with three other people, two older men and a pretty bubbly blonde girl.

The men were Tim, a fit looking fifty-six year old white guy and James, a bald big black man who although was muscular had a pot belly. James size was definitely imposing, but his easy smile usually helped make him less so. All three men only had boxers on and the smiles on their faces. The pretty bleached blonde was twenty-two year old Misty. She was sitting on a purple velvet sofa that was on the rug. Her bleach blonde hair had pink streaks in it and was tied in a similar ponytail like Savannah's. Her face was also made up in a similar way expect hers was a little more colorful with light blue eyeshadow and bright pick lipstick. At five-four, Misty was a little taller, and leaner with a fit toned body. She had smaller B cup tits and a nice bubble butt. She wore a bright neon yellow fishnet minidress over a white triangle micro bikini that was just a string at the back of the thong. Completing her outfit were six inch clear platform slippers.

She was smiling sweetly with a kind of pretend shyness at Savannah as she took her in. Savannah, still nervous, shyly returned her smile with a small one of hers.

"Aww, isn't that just cute", Peggy smiled noticing the exchange. "Hey Savannah, why don't you go sit with Misty on the sofa", she said.

Savannah made her way to the sofa taking a sit.

"Scoot closer to Misty Savannah, don't be shy", Peggy said as Savannah had left quite some space between them.

The smiles of the guys got bigger at Peggy's instruction to Savannah.

"Isn't Savannah just a cutie Misty?", Peggy asked.

"Un-hun", she giggled coquettishly, "she is super hot", she said her hand quickly darting out to rub Savannah's arm before she pulled it back still giggling and making Savannah blush.

"Aww that's so sweet", Peggy said "Isn't she sweet Savannah?"

"Um, yes", Savannah replied

"And pretty too right?"

"Yes, um,..she is very pretty and...hot too", she managed to get out stealing a glance at Misty's smiling face wanting to return the complement of the very pretty and obviously big city girl.

"Thanks!", Misty said giggling again as she quickly lean toward Savannah and gave her a peck on her cheek.

"Aww, so cute. Nice Misty. Why don't you give her kiss on her cheek too Savannah", Peggy said raising her camera and snapping some pictures as Savannah blushing did as instructed.

"Nice. Now a kiss on the lips Misty"

"Okay!", Misty said excitedly leaning in again and kissing Savannah on her lips as Peggy took more pictures.

"You turn now Savannah, give Misty a nice kiss too"

Quickly looking around the room at the expectant faces, Savannah leaned in kissing Misty on the lips as Peggy's camera kept going off.

"Aww, that was really nice. Did you like that?", Peggy smiled at them.

They both nodded their head with Misty giggling "Un-hun, so hot".

"Looked hot", Peggy agreed, "Why don't you show Savannah some more Misty", she said

"Sure!", Misty laughed leaning in and kissing Savannah again. Sealing her lips onto Savannah's, she started gently but firmly kiss and suck on her lips.

Savannah closed her eyes, her lips parting as a sigh escaped from her allowing Misty to slip her tongue into her mouth. Misty moved her hand to start exploring Savannah's body, caressing her upper arms and slowly moving to the side of her boobs.

Peggy continued to take pictures walking from side to side to get different angles as Rich also monitored and adjusted the feeds from the cameras.

Savannah's breathing got heavier with her also starting to reciprocate, twilling her tongue with Misty's as their kisses got wet.

Slipping her hand into Savannah's top, Misty took one of her boobs in her hand and gently squeezed causing Savannah to moan softly into her mouth.

Slowly breaking the kiss, Misty leaned back up smiling her hand still inside Savannah's top creasing.

"I like your tits. You have big tits, Savannah", she said slowly pulling the left tit out and then the right.

"Thanks", Savannah said bitting her lips softly her chest rising and falling.

"Nice Misty!", Peggy murmured as her camera rapidly took shots.

"My tits are not as big as yours", she said pulling the strings of her bikini to to the sides, "do you like them?"

Savannah nodded her head staring at Misty's small but perky tits.

"Aww, thanks!", she giggled taking Savannah's right hand and placing it on one of her boobs.

"That's beautiful girls.", Peggy said, "Hey, both of you, hold that pose and look into the camera and smile really quick. Big smiles. Yeah that's it, beautiful!", she said taking more shots, liking the big smile on Misty face as well as the big but somewhat nervous one on Savannah's

"Hay, how about something fun? Why don't both of you give me those big smiles again and say, 'We are little dumb whores' while looking into my camera", she said to them beaming and smiling. The rest of the room chuckled and laughed in approval.

Giggling Misty nodded her head as they both looked into the camera and chorused, "We are little dumb whores", their sing song voices blending sweetly.

They smiled as the room applauded them, Misty with giggling some more.

"Alright Misty, why don't you girls return to having some more fun"

Giggling, she took one of Savannah's big tits in her hand and went back to kissing her. As they continued to kiss, Misty's hand drifted down Savannah's stomach to her thighs. She pushed them open spreading them wide and doing the same with hers. She then moved her hand between Savannah's legs and started to gently rub her already moistening pussy. Pulling her own thong to the side and taking Savannah's hand, she placed it on her own pussy rubbing until Savannah took over the motion.

"Lovely girls, rub those young pretty little cunts of yours", Peggy murmured continuing to take pictures as the girls cooed continuing to kiss and touch themselves.

"Hey girls, let's do some poses and we can back to even more fun", she said chuckling lightly as she noted the disappointed and look of longing on Savannah's face as Misty pulled away.

Stealing a look around the room, Savannah felt her pussy and body tingle as she noticed that all the men were hard and Tim and James were actually gently massaging themselves.

She blushed a little more noticing that even Susan was standing at the entrance watching, a gentle smile on her face.

Peggy stepped in front of them lifting her camera ready.

"Okay, face me...right, that's good, hands around each other's waist and legs wide open,..excellent. Big smiles now..."

"Lovely.", she said as they both smiled sweetly at the camera, the tits out and pussies exposed.

Stealing a quick glance sideways at Misty, Savannah took her cue from her as they both did as instructed.

"Okay, We are little dumb whores on two...One, two", Peggy counted.

"We are little dumb whores", they both chorused as the Peggy took several more shots.

"Excellent!", she said smiling at them as Misty giggled some more.

"Okay, up girls. Now turn around bend over slightly and look back at me so I can get some pictures of those cute juicy asses"

Still giggling, Misty spun around doing the pose and helping Savannah with hers

"Lovely! That's it Misty", Peggy said taking more photos

"Okay now, keep that pose, but now hands on your butts and spread those cheeks wide so I can see those cute little assholes"

They girls did as instructed with Savannah moving a little slower. She was tuned on and liked being photographed but she was also feeling ashamed at what she was doing in front of all the people in the room.

"Wider Savannah dear, you have a bigger ass. Don't be shy, it's such a pretty little ass hole", Peggy admonished her.

Savannah pulled wider.

"Atta girl", she said taking more pictures after.

"Misty, why don't you do it now. Same pose Savannah, don't move, just let go of your ass. Misty will spread it open for you. Okay Misty, face me and spread Savannah's ass open."

Misty bubbly and eager did as Peggy requested.

"That's it. Now big smiles", Peggy said.

For the next three minutes or so, she had them strike some more lewd poses as she took pictures.

"Okay that was awesome girls! Did you like it?", she asked smiling at them.

Giggling, Misty nodded and Savannah also nodding smiling shyly.

"Aww, your are both such silly naughty sluts", she chucked at them making Misty giggle some more.

"Misty, why don't you show Savannah some more fun stuff", she said.

"Kay!", The bubbly girl said taking Savannah's hand and walking her back to the sofa. Both sitting dow, they stared to kiss again and soon had their hands exploring each other's bodies.

Pushing Savannah down so she was laying on her back on the sofa, Misty moved down between her legs. Leaning in she licked Savannah's pussy all they way from the bottom to the top before applying quick small licks all over her pussy again.

Savannah bucked, mewing and moaning as pleasure shot through all of her body.

Licking a little more, Misty moved back up, returning to kiss her lips so that Savannah tasted herself on her lips.

"Did you like that?", Misty asked her smiling.

"Yes", Savannah nodded, retuning her smile.

"Okay, lick me too then", she said climbing to the sofa and over Savannah's head. She leaned down and forward returning her mouth in front of Savannah's pussy while placing her own pussy just inches from Savannah's mouth.

"Lick", she said.

Adjusting her head, Savannah first tried a tentative lick, and encouraged by Misty's gasp, started licking trying to imitate what she felt Misty had been doing when she was licking her.

"Fuck yeah, thats it baby, that feels nice", Misty said moving her head back down mashing her own mouth back fully on Savannah's pussy.

"Beautiful girls. That's it", Peggy said her camera snapping away. She and Rich continued taking pictures and recording as their mewls, moans and sighs filled the room.

Looking over to Susan, Peggy nodded her head and the former retrieved some items from a cupboard by the side of the room.

Walking to the sofa, she placed the items by the sofa gently tapped Misty's back to get her attention, before walking back to her position by the wall.

Getting up, Misty smiled down at Savannah.

"Up baby", she said helping her up.

Savannah slowly stood up her legs shaky and her face dazed with lust.

Misty chuckled knowing that she was now putty in her hands.

Turing her around to back the camera, she gently pushed on her upper back.

"Kneel down over sofa baby and spread your legs so I can eat your pussy from the back", she said helping Savannah into the position.

Satisfied, she dove in from the back beneath Savannah's butt cheeks and between her legs rapidly lashing her tongue against her pussy.