Unwitting Teen Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah clenched her fist into the top of the sofa, also clenching her eyes and moaning shamelessly as she felt an intense sensation spread from her pussy to all of her body.

"Open your eyes", she heard Rich say right in front of her.

Her lips in a small o shape, her eyes fluttered open to see the a camera lens with its bright lights surrounding it right in front of her face. She caught the smile of Susan watching from the corner of her eyes as well as James and Tim still gently rubbing themselves through their boxers.

She felt dizzy, licking her lips and tasting Misty on them, unable to process the several emotions and feelings going through her mind and body as Misty's expert tongue continued to flick against her pussy.

She suddenly froze, yelping and looking over her shoulder with wide eyes as she felt one of Misty's fingers gently caress her anus.

"It's okay baby. Just going to play with your ass hole a little bit. It won't hurt I promise", Misty giggled gently pulling her back.

"Yes sweetie", Peggy said coming closer and smiling comfortingly looking at her nervous face "Misty just wants to play with you ass hole a little so you can have some fun taking some real nice things in your butt. She has been really nice to you right? Making you feel good and showing you a lot of fun things?"

"Yes", Savannah nodded her head, her pleasure scrambled brain grasping for understanding.

"It's such a lovely bum, it will be a shame not to have some nice things in it", Susan said softly catching her eye and smiling at her from where she stood by the door.

"Just relax okay sweetie?", Peggy said smiling at her.

"Okay", she replied nervously returning the smile.

Giggling Misty, retuned her mouth to Savannah's pussy her finger going back to caress Savannah's ass hole. Wetting her index finger with some saliva from her mouth, she returned the finger to her ass hole inserting it gently about an inch in.

Savannah pulled in a sharp breath clenching her anus around the intruding finger.

"Relax baby", Misty said into her pussy her warm breath sending a different wave of pleasure her body.

Relaxing her body, she felt Misty's tongue resume on her pussy and her finger pushing in some more.

Misty's expert tongue pleasuring her, she soon got used to the finger in her butt, even starting to enjoy it sliding in and out.

Satisfied with Savannah's sounds of pleasure, Misty picked one of the items Susan had placed beside the sofa, a light pink glass butt plug with a red heart shaped jewel on the base.

"Hey Savannah look", Misty said smiling and showing her the butt plug. "I'm just going to put something a little bigger in your butt now. Isn't it so pretty?"

Savannah nodded her head gently biting her lip.

Misty giggled putting the tip to Savannah's anus.

As she pushed it firmly in, Susan standing by the door and and who unknowingly was holding her breath licked her lips, feeling butterfly flutters in her stomach. Rich zoomed his main camera in, capturing as Savannah's tight brown ring slowly expanded, slowly pulling it in and swallowing the plug, before finally sucking it in and closing around it, all the while, a low long moan emitting from Savannah's mouth.

"Beautiful", Susan whispered mesmerized and finally releasing her breath.

"All in!", Misty said excitedly diving down to lick Savannah's pussy some more before pulling back out again.

"Come kneel down baby", Misty said picking up the other item Susan had put by the sofa, a clear light blue, twelve-inch, flexible, double ended dildo that was four and half inch round. She helped guide her down so that they were both kneeling facing each other.

"Look", Misty said smiling and dangling the dildo in front of her face, "I'm going to teach you how to deep throat. Guys really like it when you can deep throat."

In one swift move, she put the dildo into her own mouth and opening wide, pushed it down her throat taking more than half into her mouth and throat. She giggled pulling it back out looking at Savannah's wide eyes.

"That was hot Misty", Peggy smiled at Misty.

"Yes, just lovely", Susan added.

"Thanks!", she beamed proudly. "Will you like to be able to do that?", she asked Savannah

Savannah nodded her head, her horny clouded mind noting the approval Misty was getting.

"Great!", Misty giggled excitedly. "Okay open your mouth wide.", she said putting the dildo to Savannah'a lips.

"Okay, I am just going to start slow baby", she said pushing it into her mouth.

Peggy rapidly took pictures, loving the look of how the dildo was stretching out Savannah'a small mouth so that her thin lips formed a nice seal around the phallus.

"Okay I'm going to start slowly fucking your mouth now, then I will start to do deeper into your throat. Don't worry if you start to gag or spit and drool start coming out of your mouth, actually that's really hot!", she giggled starting to push into Savannah.

Savannah panicked a little, pulling back a little feeling the phallus push against the back of her mouth.

"No, don't pull back. Actually hands behind your back and hold your heals", Misty said pausing and holding the dildo partially in Savannah's mouth. She helped her get into the position she wanted with Savannah hands backwards firmly griping the heels of her Mary Janes.

"Nice! That pushed your bit tits out", Misty giggled. "Okay, now don't let go of your heels. As the dildo fucks your throat, try to breath around it when you can, okay baby?", she asked.

Savannah nodded her head, her nostrils flaring and her chest rising and falling in rhythm with her breathing.

"Good girl", Misty said as she started to push the dildo in again.

Pushing in a little further before pulling out, she soon had a good rhythm fucking Savannah's throat with Savannah gagging while spit and drool dripped and shot out around the dildo.

"Good job baby! You are doing so well, you are a natural!", Misty said encouragingly as she increased her pace and started to push even deeper.

Pulling out almost fully, she slammed the dildo deep into Savanah's throat. Savannah's eyes bulged out as spit flew out the sides of her mouth, around the dildo, and out her nose.

"Wow! Good job Savannah!", she said beaming and pulling it completely out just as fast as she had slammed it in.

"See! You took more than half in your mouth and throat!", she said smiling excitedly at Savannah showing her the dildo and the part in front of her fist.

Savannah, semi dazed and tired, looked wide eyed at the dildo before her face broke into a smile, as she joined Misty giggling.

Peggy continued to capture the scene in front of her, taking several close up shots of Savannah's face which now had mascara stained tears around her eyes and some streaks on her cheeks. Wet saliva was also around her smeared painted lips and chin, and a string of snot danged down from her left nostrils.

"James my man!", Rich called out in the direction of the guys. "Come sit on the sofa".

"Sure thing boss", he chucked.

Savannah turned to the side to look, hearing his booming voice for the first time. Her breath caught as she noticed that he as well as Tim were now completely naked and his erect dick was quite big swinging as he walked over. She noted that it was even bigger than Bruce's. It was the biggest dick she had ever seen.

She bit her lip as her gaze went from his dick to he's face, blushing and quickly averting her eyes seeing his smiling eyes had caught her staring.

Chucking he sat on the sofa his hand slowly stroking his dick.

"All right Savannah straddle him and put his cock in your cunt", Rich said.

"Here baby", Misty said helping her and guiding her onto James lap. "You are about to get fucked", she smiled at her.

Taking James cock in her hand, Misty lined it to Savannah's wet pussy. "Sit on it baby", she said gently pulling down on her shoulder.

Savannah whimpered and moaned, her thighs quivering as she slowly descended on the dick. She felt it stretching her open and filling her up and also felt it pushing against the butt plug in her ass.

"Ahh, so hot", Misty said watching as Savannah's small pussy wrapped around the big cock, gripping it tightly.

"Fuck, she wet and tight!", James said griping her waist as pleasure spread through his body.

He started to move his hips, moving his dick in and out off her her as Tim and Bruce walked up to the sofa. Bruce made his way to the back of the sofa by her head. He took her head in one hand and held his dick with the other putting it to her lips.

"Open baby", he said smiling down at her.

She moaned opening her mouth as James dick continued to stroke her insides and he pushed his dick into her mouth. He pushed in some more to the back of her mouth just before her throat.

She felt the butt plug being pulled out of her ass but could not look back as Bruce maintained a firm grip on her head.

Pouring some lube onto his hand and rubbing it onto his dick, Tim, crouched a little behind her, aligning the head of his slick dick to her ass hole. Grabbing one of her meaty ass cheeks with one hand, he pulled to one side as he started to push his dick into her chute.

"Arrrggghhh....", he groaned pushing and burying the full length of his seven inch cock in her butt hole.

Savannah's own groan was muffled around Bruce's cock in her mouth and he used the opportunity to push his cock fully into her young teenage throat.

"You are fully plugged and air tight Savannah", Misty said smiling at her. "Fuck her hard boys", she said.

And fuck her hard and deep they did for the next ten minutes or so.

Savannah, moaning and groaning, fully surrendering all control of her body as the men used her, repeatedly slamming their hard cocks into her holes.

She came continuously on James cock feeling like her muscles seemed to have turn into liquid as a mixture of pleasure and pain coursed through her body.

Peggy and Susan watched delightfully as her tits flopping around, bounced and jiggled while her butt cheeks vibrated, jiggled and bounced off Tim's, and James repeated slamming into it. All the while, Misty whispered encouraging and sweet nothings to her.

Her face was a mess. She was gagging and spit and drool were flying out of her mouth while snot danged and dripped out of her nose. Mascara stained tears streaked down her face as Bruce, encountering no resistance from her, freely fucked her face like it was a pussy.

"Fuck, I am close", James said

"Me too", Tim said slowing down, pulling almost all the way out of her ass before slamming back in.

"In her mouth and face guys. Get her on her knees", Rich said.

Pulling their cocks out of Savannah, they help her stand with Misty supporting her.

"Okay baby, kneel down so all these nice men can give you your reward for all your hard work", She said guiding her two her knees

Forming a semi circle in front of her, with space for the cameras, the man started to stroke their wet cocks.

Kneeling behind her and putting her face cheek to cheek with hers, Misty wrapped her arms around her taking Savannah's tits in her hands and gently started to massage them.

"Open your mouth wide for them and look up at them baby", she whispers into her ears.

"Good girl", she said as Savannah complied.

"Agh, bout to burst", James said his body going tense as his hand temporally paused stroking.

Letting out a loud roar, he moved the head of his dick right in front of her open mouth just as a string of sperm shot out of his cock and into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah!", he continued to roar as he shot thick load after thick load into her mouth.

"Don't swallow baby, hold it in your mouth", Misty said

"Look at that", he chucked "all net, we'll maybe a little rim on that one" he said pointing to a strand that had landed partially on her lower lip.

"Well, good job James!", Misty said giggling at his comment.

Moving into position in front of her face, Tim stroked his cock faster before stopping and aiming into her mouth.

His first load shot into her mouth as he clenched his teeth breathing hard. He aimed his cock at her face shooting his next three loads over different parts of her face as Misty giggled delightedly.

Still cumming, he directed his aim back to her open mouth and Bruce moved in close aiming his cock also into Savannah's open mouth. Tim's next shot and Bruce's first, shot out simultaneously into her mouth making Misty shout gleefully.

Her mouth quite full with gooey white sperm, Bruce directed his subsequent loads onto her face.

Her face messy and drenched, and mouth brimming with cum, the men retreated.

"Keep your mouth open wide for the camera baby", Misty said as Peggy and Rich moved even closer capturing in pictures and film every detail of her messy cum glazed face. Strands of sperm danged off several spots and mouth full of sperm, she had a look of shame in her eyes.

"What a good girl you are Savannah..., and a very good cum bucket", Peggy said snapping a way.

"Get close to her face with a big smile for the camera Misty", Peggy said

"You bet cha", Misty said, leaning forward and bringing her face with a beaming smile close to Savannah's cum drenched one.

"Excellent girls", Peggy said snapping away.

"Okay, have her send that down Misty", she said satisfied.

"You heard the good lady Savannah, swallow all those spermy yummy cummies into this cute tummy", Misty said playfully rubbing Savannah's belly from behind.

Looking at Peggy's smiling waiting face, she took a short moment to will herself and gather her courage. Closing her mouth she swallowed once grimacing before swallowing down what was left a second time.

"Yay Savannah, you are such a slut!", Misty said gleefully "Say ahh and open that slutty mouth wide again for the camera"

"Ahh", Savannah opened wide as Peggy's camera once again rapidly snapped pictures.

**********

It was Sunday afternoon, and Savannah was laying on her couch watching Jersey Shore on MTV. She was still on cloud nine from the money she had made from the last shoot. She had never held so much money. And Peggy had told her she would be making even more her next shoot!

She heard the key on her door just before it opened. Peggy walked in, her hand bag on her shoulder.

Peggy had made it a habit of using her key come in unannounced thereby normalizing the behavior for Savannah.

"Hey sweetie, watcha up to", she called out friendly toward Savannah.

"Hi Peggy", she called back to her smiling.

"Ahh, Jersey shore, Nice", she said looking at the TV and smiling broadly at Savannah who giggled.

"So, I came for your rent sweetie", she said

"Oh, yeah, right", Savannah said getting up to her retrieve her backpack.

Getting the cash, she was just about to make her way to Peggy when Peggy said with an excited look on her face,

"Hey! So I was thinking, will you like to knock off fifty bucks of your rent for this week, so you just have to pay two hundred?"

"Um, yeah", Savannah stammered unsure she had heard correctly, already thinking of ways to spend extra fifty dollars.

"Nice! I knew you would like that, who wouldn't right", she laughed, Savannah giggling along with her.

"Come then sweetie. Have you ever had a golden shower before?", she said leading her in the direction of the bathroom.

"Um, no, I don't think so", Savannah replied looking puzzled

"Wow, really? Come then, you will like it. And you will even make fifty bucks to learn something new and fun!", she said just they entered the bathroom.

"Okay, get into the bath tub and kneel down."

"Wait, you can but the money on the counter first", she said as Savannah started to get in into the tub still holding the money she had retrieved from her bag.

"Gosh, this is going to be so exciting", she beamed at Savannah as she got in the tub and knelt down.

"Pull your shirt and bra up over your titties baby"

Savannah blushing, did as requested

"Gosh, you are such a hottie. I can't get enough of these tits", she said bending down to kneed, grope and squeeze Savannah's big round tits.

"One second sweetie. I just have to get this. It's going to be so hot", she said standing back up and pulling her camera from her bag.

Placing it on the counter, she adjusted the position and zoom till she was satisfied that Savannah will fully appear in the frame and only the part of herself necessary for the viewer to enjoy the verity of the production will be in the shot.

"Okay", she said placing one of her legs on the edge of the tub.

Grabbing the hem of her skirt, she pulled it up to her waist making Savannah's blush deepened as she saw that Peggy was not wearing any panties.

There was a fraction of a second of silence before the gushing hiss of pissing filled the bathroom echoing off the walls as the warm stream of Peggy's pee started to hit her upper body. Savannah raised her neck up as she felt the splashes which automatically caused her to push her tits forward.

"Yeah, that's it baby. That's so hot. Stick those tits out", Peggy said. She gyrated her hips slowly directing her piss all over Savannah's tits and stomach till her stream reduced and finally stopped.

"Ahh, that was nice", she breathed smiling at Savannah. "So, that was your first golden shower?", she asked, dropping her skirt back down and bending down again to play with Savannah's now piss soaked tits.

Savannah nodded her head, her face, a cute mix of embarrassment and bashfulness.

"Hot right?", Peggy asked again smiling

"Um, Yeah", she replied softly.

"Aww, you are such a cutie. Okay sweetie, reach over and get the money so you can pay your rent"

Doing as instructed, Savannah reached out to the counter to pick up two hundred of the two fifty she had placed earlier on the counter and placed it in Peggy's open stretched palm.

"Thanks honey", Peggy smiled at her.

**********

Savannah walked - mincing slightly, from wardrobe and makeup toward the studio with a full smile on her face. She was still however slightly nervous and her heart was beating fast in her chest. But she had been prepped and coached by Peggy and Misty on what was expected for her shoot such as her smile and walk.

Her makeup was similar to her previous shoots except her eyeshadow now had yellow added in to match her new hairstyle. Her hair had been bleached lighter into a brownish blonde and bright yellow highlights had been colored in. It was braided into two fishtails on the sides of her head. Peggy thought the fishtails should make good handle bars as necessary.

She was wearing a slutty green and white Irish bar maid costume. The front was so low cut, it simply acted as a push up self bra that enable the top parts of her tits to jiggle freely as she walked. Her tits were sure to fall out if she bent forward more than forty-five degrees. The bottom was extremely short and flared out leaving the bottom half of her butt cheeks exposed. Completing her ensemble where shear white thigh highs, the Mary Jane pumps she had worn the last shoot and a butt plug plugging her ass. She was holding a martini glass in front of her, just below her chest, that Susan had given her.

Walking into the studio, she faltered, the smile dropping from her face replaced by a anxious look. Seeing Peggy and Rich approaching with their cameras already filming and taking pictures, she remembered her instructions and quickly resumed her mince and full smile.

Facing each other with a wide enough path in between to walk through, were two lines of completely naked men save for a white band with a number on their upper right arms. Each line had twelve men in it.

As she walked in-between the lines and toward the front of it, Peggy and Rich positioned in front of her, moved backwards continuing to capture her and the scene, in pictures and on film.