Unwitting Teen Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Rich holding his camera low at his knees and at an upward angle, they were able to capture from Savannah's mid thighs to her smiling face with her naked cunt under the short dress visible. The cameras setup at the back captured her from the back, recording the jiggling and wobbling movements of her half exposed butt cheeks as she minced in her pumps.

Just past the front of the line, she stopped, still facing forward. Getting on her knees, she got down on all fours. She lowered the front of her body, going down on her elbows and forearms so that her butt now fully exposed, was sticking up and formed a lovely heart shape, framing her also exposed pussy below.

Arching her back even more, she looked back over her shoulder, and still smiling, said in what she hoped was a playful inviting voice which Peggy and Misty had coached her on, "Pack my holes boys".

The guys, age ranging from the thirty's to the seventies cheered happily moving to form a semicircle around her. They were a mixed bunch of white, black, latino and even one Native American man.

'No one could certainly accuse her of unfairness when it came to diversity and equality', Peggy mussed to herself.

Savannah's smile transitioned to a more nervous one as the first guy, a fit looking forty-four year old white man with a huge tattoo covering half his chest and upper left arm, approached. His cock was pretty big but again a lot of the other men where equally well equipped.

Kneeling behind her, he pushed her legs open moving in between them and rubbing her moist pussy with his cock head causing her to sigh in pleasure. Taking her hips, he pushed into her groaning with she moaning, as his dick filled her.

He took a brief moment to fully enjoy the feeling of her tight, warm, moist cunt tightly gripping his dick before moving his hips in a circular motion. Pulling back and pushing back forward, he started to fuck her slowly.

Sure enough, Rich's camera filming from the front, caught as her tits fell out her top as the guys hips started to clap against her butt.

The sounds of his hips clapping against her butt cheeks and her moaning filled the room as his pace increased.

"What's he doing sweetie?", Peggy asked her looking into her eyes smiling.

"His fucking me", she replied breathily.

"And where is his cock sweetie?", Peggy asked again.

"In my pussy", she replied in the same manner a moan escaping her.

Just then the man pulled the butt plug out of her ass, and lining his cock to her ass hole, started to push in.

Savannah's mouth formed a silent O. Her eye lids fluttered, with the black of her eyes going up behind her eyelids as his cock slid further into her butt.

He groaned loudly when he was buried balls deep.

"Got to move dude. Let the train go through", Rich said to him.

"Sorry man, my bad", he said starting up fuck Savannah's butt.

"Where is his cock now sweetie?", Peggy asked her

"In my ass", Savannah replied whimpering her face strained and contorted.

"And who is he?", Peggy asked her as the swinging of her tits increased with the intensity of the ponding of her ass.

"Who is he sweetie, what's his name?", Peggy asked again seeing the confused look on her face.

"I don't know", she managed to reply still whimpering.

"Oh wow sweetie...", Peggy said, a mock expression of surprise on her face and in her voice, "...you mean you have never met this guy or any of these other guys before and he just fucked your pussy and is now fucking your ass?"

"Um hum...yes", she whimpered a look of shame adding to the several emotions on her face.

"Oh wow sweetie...", Peggy said now smiling admirably and teasingly at her, "...that is so naughty"

"In fact that makes you a naughty little slut, doesn't it", she asked.

"Yes", Savannah whimpered nodding her head.

"Say it. Say what you are slut", Peggy said.

"I'm a naughty little slut", she whimpered

"Good girl", Peggy smiled at her.

Just then the guy pulled out of her but hurrying to her front.

"Quick Sweetie! Get you glass for him", Peggy said to her.

Getting the cup as quickly as she could, she raise it up as high she could from her position. He shot load after load into it, shouting in pleasure.

Looking up at him she said, "Thank you for coming", as Misty and Peggy had prepped her. She was still speaking when she felt another cock slide into her pussy making her moan.

And so all twenty-four men went through their preference of Savannah's pussy, ass or the combination of the two before depositing their spunk into her martini glass. And she thanked them all for coming. In the end, the glass was almost full.

Peggy then had her kneel up with the glass.

"That's a yummy glass of spunk you have there baby. Raise it up by you face and give me a sexy pose with a big smile", She said raising and aiming her camera.

Savannah her pussy throbbing and her asshole tender, raised the class up beside her face and tilted her head slightly to one side posing, a big tired smile on her face.

"Excellent baby", Peggy said snapping away.

"Okay sweetie, one more thing and we are done. Drink down all that yummy sperm", She said to her.

Savannah with slightly shaking hands brought the rim of the glass to her lips.

"That's it baby. So fill your mouth up, then open wide and show me, then swallow and open wide again so I can see it's all gone", she said

Tilting the glass, Savannah poured the gooey sperm into her mouth, filling it up before opening wide.

"Excellent baby", Peggy said snapping away, "Now gulp that down and open wide"

Savannah closed her mouth which was shaking slightly and closing her eyes, swallowed grimacing before opening her eyes and also her mouth wide.

"Lovely baby", Peggy said, "Now, the rest"

It took three and and a half mouth fulls for Savannah to swallow everything down.

"Good baby, but you've got a little left in your glass. You have to lick all that up. Can't waste any off that spunk you earned so hard using your cunt and asshole.

Seeing the finish line so close, Savannah tilted the glass getting a few more strands to fall in her mouth before darting her tongue in, trying and successfully being able to scoop up some more which she swallowed. Finally she dipped her index finger into the glass, sliding it around and collecting the last few remnants which she put into her mouth and swallowed.

"Lovely. That's a good girl", Peggy said taking a final picture of her with her cum stained mouth.

**********

It was another rent pick up Sunday and Peggy just walked into Savannah's room.

Savannah had done two more relatively easy shoots, a girl on girl and a solo shoot with toys. Peggy had also come twice for rent, taking her to the bathroom and peeing on her.

She smiled noting that Savannah seemed to have prettied herself up.

She was wearing clothing from her new wardrobe, a white turtle neck, from fitting long sleeve crop top. It was made out of a thin stretchy material. Her bottom was a tight, light blue, velvet dolphin short with white trims and it perfectly accented her firm shapely butt.

Peggy, really liked the top and the oxymoron sense of it with its conservative prim looking turtle neck and the slutty look of how short it was cropped just bellow Savannah's tits.

Also, with their recent understanding that Savannah did not really need bras, her nipples indented the flimsy material and her tits jiggled freely as she moved.

Her face was made up with glossy pastel pick lipstick on her lips, light pick blush on her cheeks, mascara on her eye lashes and light brown eye shadow around her eyes.

Her hair was pulled into two nice pigtails with pick hair ties on the top sides of her head.

"Aww, you look really pretty today cutie pie, was that for me?"

"Yeah", she said softly giggling a little with a bashful smile.

"Aww, aren't you just the sweetest! I like it! And it's just perfect as I have something special I want us to do today. Get your rent sweetie", she said walking into Savannah's bathroom.

She was setting and adjusting her camera on the counter as Savannah entered, climbing into the tub and keeling down.

"That's my good girl.", she said making a final adjustment.

"Okay, all set", she said hiking her skirt up and placing her right leg on the edge of the tub.

Relaxing her Kegel muscle, she let out a steam of warm pee onto Savannah's upper body soaking the front of her white top which instantly became a transparent light yellow, revealing her tits.

Pausing her flow, she bent down to grope and play with Savannah's tits, "So sexy", she said,

"You like that don't you, slut?", she asked.

Savannah nodded her head slightly, the signature look of shame on her face.

"You'a good little slut. A good toilet, You like to be a good little toilet slut, don't you Savannah?", Peggy asked still squeezing her tits.

Another nod.

"Atta girl. Okay baby, what I want you to do now is open your mouth for me. Open your mouth for me so that I can piss in it okay?"

"Okay", she said softly with another shameful nod.

"Open...and hold it baby", Peggy said straightening back up and hiking her skirt back up.

Getting back into position and aiming for Savannah's open mouth, she resumed her stream into Savannah's open mouth, the sound filling the bathroom, on till she paused the stream again with Savannah's mouth almost full.

"Wow, that's so hot baby", she said waiting for the bubbles to settle.

She picked up the camera, moving it in front of Savannah face to better capture the scene from closer.

"Okay, sweetie, be a good girl and swallow that down for me", she said.

She watched Savannah's frightened eyes and bulging cheeks, her face screwing up as she tried to process the moment.

"Don't you spill a drop slut. Don't try to think about it. Just swallow", she said gently but sternly to her.

Taking a deep breath through her nose, Savannah closed her eyes gulping down once and grimacing, then swallowing again to get all of Peggy's pee down.

"Atta girl! Lovely! See, that was not so hard. You are learning lots and lots of new fun things", she beamed at her.

"How does it taste?", she asked looking at Savannah like she was really interested in her answer.

Yeah, she had gotten countless pretty dumb sluts to drink stomach fulls of her piss, but it never got old she thought.

"Um, I don't know...Um, really salty, not sure..", Savannah replied trying to think.

"Ahh, I understand", Peggy said chucking, "after all its not all the time you see a dumb pretty piss drinking toilet right?"

"Okay, open wide again, two more big gulps and the rest will go over you. It's a little uncomfortable to keep holding you know", she chucked placing the camera back on the counter.

They repeated the process twice, with Savannah gulping down the mouthfuls of warm pee.

"Okay, head down a little like you are washing your hair in the shower. Yeah, that's it", she said as Savannah complied.

She started to pee in her hair, directing they stream all over.

"Now face up. Good girl, so sexy", she said as Savannah complied again lifting her face directly to the path of the stream.

"Wow, that was supper hot", she said when she was done, lifting the camera from the counter again.

"Wow, you are drenched Savannah", she said zooming in and going over Savannah's hair, face and cloth which were soaked and dripping with her pee.

"Well, sexy, why don't you pay your rent and then wave bye to your fans", she smiled at her.

Leaning to pick up her rent money, she gave it to Peggy before smiling shyly and giving the camera a small wave.

"Hey, how about you say, 'bye and thanks for watching' when you wave. I'm sure everyone will like that", Peggy said.

"Um, okay. 'Bye and thanks for watching'", she said again with the same smile and a wave.

"Aww, so cute", Peggy cooed.

**********

Hey there Savannah! You are looking really sexy, hot!", Rich said as she came out from wardrobe and make up into the hall way.

He and Peggy were waiting outside the door and Peggy already had a camera out filming.

"Thanks!", she said giggling and twirling a strand of her hair that was not in one of the fishtail braids as she smiled shyly at the camera.

Still shy in a cute naive way, she had however come to like the attention of the camera.

Peggy had repeatedly told her she was a model, she all but believed it now.

Her outfit was simply just a sheer lace nude lingerie bra and a short pleated school girl skirt that sat low on her waist. She also had on a tiny pink string thong panties under the skirt, with the stings coming out the top of the skirt and sitting on her hips. Sheer white thigh highs on her legs, her Mary Jane heels on her feet, and a baby blue cat ring choker around her neck completed her outfit.

"Ready to head out?", he asked

"Uh hun.", she nodded her head still smiling.

"Nice. Although before we go. I have a rather uncomfortable boner",he said rubbing the bulge in front of his pants.

"Oh, um,..sorry", she stammered unsure of what else to say.

"Yeah, thanks baby. You can suck me off quickly before we head out", he said zipping his fly down and pulling out his already erect cock.

"Oh, okay", she said getting on her knees in front of him.

She gently took his cock in her soft hand and bringing it to her lips licked the head before swirling her tongue around it.

"Ahh, thats nice baby. It's feeling better already", he said sucking in his breath slowly.

Tilting his cock at an angle, she proceeded to lick all around the shaft to the head until it was wet and glistening. Opening her mouth wide, she took it into her mouth, pushing all the way down it slid into her throat gagging herself.

"Ugh! Yeah, that's it bitch", he said in pleasure.

Pulling her head back, she started to bob her head up and down, alternating between sucking and swirling her tongue around his cock.

"That's it baby, don't forget my balls though", he said

"Oh sorry..", she said, pulling her head back bending a little lower to lift his cock up to better access his hanging hairy balls.

Delicately taking his left sack with the ball in her mouth, she gently sucked on it, swiveling her tongue around.

"Fuck yeah, that's it. You are a great balls sucker baby. Now the other ball", he said.

She gave the other half of his nutsack the same treatment, gently jerking him off with one of her hands.

"Okay, back in your mouth baby", he said.

Letting go of his balls, she put the cock back into her mouth, starting to bob her head up and down again.

Suddenly and without any warning, Rich groaned loudly holding her head still as he started to unload in her mouth.

She held still, sealing her lips around his cock and pulling back just a little, giving the head of his dick some room as she felt blast after blast of his seamen hit the back of her mouth splashing around.

His body relaxing, he slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth "whew! I feel so much better already", he said putting his dick back in his fly and zipping up.

Peggy felt her heart leap with excitement and her pussy tingle as with out prompting, Savannah turned her head towards her and opened her mouth wide, showing the load in it to her.

"Good girl", Peggy praised her bringing the camera closer to capture every vivid detail of the sperm in her mouth before slowly zooming back out.

"Got it sweetie", she said to her.

Closing her mouth Savannah swallowed the load down before opening again and showing her empty mouth.

"Fabulous sweetie", Peggy said. "Okay, let's head out baby"

"Have fun at your outing dearie", Susan said smiling from the door of the make up and wardrobe room.

"Um, thanks", Savannah said blushing as she stood up realizing that Susan had watched her suck Rich's cock and swallow his load. She felt like such a slut.

The three of them made their way outside the building to Peggy's minivan, a dark green old model Chrysler with dark tinted windows.

It had gotten darker with just the last of the evening light remaining.

Peggy climbed into the drivers seat while Savannah and Rich climbed into the back.

There were no regular seats in the back, just a bench seat on one side. The floor was carpeted with a purple fuzzy rug.

They rode briefly before pulling into a gas station and to the front of its store where Bruce, wearing an old faded baseball hat, was standing and leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette.

Spotting the van, he threw down the cigarette mashing it with his foot before walking over and getting into the van.

"Bruce my man! Looking alive", Rich laughed as he closed the door.

"Fuck off Rich", he said in reply laughing.

"Hey Bruce", Peggy called from the front as she started to pull out.

"Hey Ms. Peggy, always a pleasure"

"Hey sweetie pie", he said smiling at Savannah.

"Hey Bruce", she said smiling back at him.

"So you ready to go old man?", Rich asked him.

"Yes sir.", he said cheerily, "Popped the good ol blue pill and ready to go"

"Nice! Get on with it then. Off with the rags and get comfy on the floor. ", Rich said

"Sure thing, you got it boss", he said chuckling.

Taking off his shirt and pants and leaving only his socks and worn out sneakers, he laid down on the floor naked, his big hard cock pointing up.

Peggy had joined the traffic heading down the road toward midtown.

"Okay Savannah, giddy up.. straddle that bad boy", Rich said looking at the video picture on his cameras screen and making some adjustments.

"Umm okay", she said.

She reached down to take off her panties but Rich stopped her.

"Leave that on baby", he said

"Oh okay", she said.

Standing up and carefully stepping over him with one leg, she started to stoop down.

"Other way baby, we are going reverse cowgirl", Rich said

"Oh okay", she said turning around

As she crouched down, she pulled the gusset of her thong to the side, taking Bruce's cock in her hand and aligning it to her pussy as she continued to lower herself. She moaned softly, letting out her breath in pleasure as he entered her.

As his big cock slid into and up her tight warm hole, Bruce could not believe just how good her teen cunt felt. Reaching up from behind her, he pulled her backwards by her shoulder and she placed her hands on his chest supporting herself.

He reached around her front and pulled down the cups of her bra spilling her tits out which he proceeded to paw.

"Ride his cock baby", Rich said.

Up and down she started to ride his dick fucking him while supporting herself with her palms on his chest. She got in to a nice leisure rhythm, her juices creating a sheen on his dick as Peggy drove the van at a nice steady pace though traffic and the tall buildings of midtown.

Savannah's pussy tingled as she watched the traffic and scenery with cars and busses driving all around them, people crossing the streets when they stopped at lights, cyclist riding, and even tree leaves moving with the wind, all the while as she bounced up and down Bruce's cock. It was all so surreal.

"Thants right little girl, ride grandpas big fat cock", Bruce said enjoying the ride himself.

The scenery changed, rapidly becoming less pleasant to a seedier and rundown one.

"Fuck!", Bruce groaned as he took hold of her waist pulling her firmly down and holding her in place on his full shaft as his body tensed and he started to ejaculate into her warm tight pussy.

"Fuck yeah", he said bucking his hips against her butt, proudly unloading what he knew was an impressive load, most especially for an old timer like himself.

"Nice! Impeccable timing my man", Rich said chucking. "We just pulled in"

"How about that", Bruce chucked also.

He pushed Savannah up and off, sitting up.

"Okay honey. We are here!", said Peggy, her head turned and smiling from the front, "Lets go have some fun with some of you best fans. Put your tits back in your bra baby"