All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 02'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
They are assholes and you

writer are an asshole too..Fukin peice of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoying this new story

Dear Mr Lee,

As a fan of your earlier work I am enjoying Jill's story. Her body's betrayal to fat Bo is very sexy. Keep up the great stories.

exhibitmeexhibitmealmost 13 years ago
i love it

i've really enjoyed this story so far, please keep it going x x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Very sexy!

Bo is fast becoming a favorite villain of mine. I wonder what he will make Jill wear...

The neighbor is a nice addition to the cast! I hope he's a nerdy fat virgin or something like a younger version of Bo.

TruebluegirlflTruebluegirlflover 12 years ago
Great writing

I love your work, hope you keep this series going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continue

please give us the next chapter. Her humiliation is very exciting. Perhaps the virginal boy will be next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another excellent story...

If even 5% of Literotica's contributors had the talent and imagination that Grantlee has shown in his stories, we would all be much better off.

I followed "Julie's Mistake" for the entire five years it took to spin out this amazingly erotic story, and it was well worth the time.

The nearly 120 thousand words were put together in masterly fashion. I've paid for erotic stories that were not anywhere nearly as good.

Thank you Grantlee for your past stories, and I hope "Using Jill" continues for some time to come. And please don't be overly concerned by the (very) few illiterate scrawls panning your work. Likely these people are more into the "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am" type of tales that are unfortunately the majority of Literotica postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a great story

a 5 star great story / well done / more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great work!

Thanks for the story! Jill is one of my favorite character's (next to Julie!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I really enjoy your "Using Jill" stories. After a long time reading something different on literotica is like a breath of fresh air. The way the story is progressing I have been delighted. Thank you. I would like to see a few new twists, if you don't mind: "Jill gets pregnant because of her many adulterous unions--tom finds out that bo has been pimping out his wife--tom is unable to accept the new situation and throws Jill out of his home and his life--Jill becomes disillusioned and suicidal as the man for whom she degraded herself rejected her--she moves in with andre/bo/bill and becomes their plaything while her pregnancy progresses--she becomes addicted to alcohol and drugs--she is finally sold to a brothel in the middle east/south america/africa where are life takes a whole new meaning of degradation and sluthood"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
>2

I gave this one a two; it might be closer to 2.5. You're still using the author's voice i.e., the blond. The neighbor coming in unannounced is unbelievable. Why would he do that and just when she happens to be having sex with a fat man (which is a cliche on literotica, btw)?

glass-salmonglass-salmonover 9 years ago
GREAT scene!!

GREAT scene...hope he fucks her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous