Using Jill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers

"Ooooohhhh!" she cried out! Her head fell backwards revealing her big tits!

Sean's face was contorted with lust and Jill heard Bill direct the younger man to "suck her nipples!" His mouth opened and he took one of her distended nipples into his mouth and sucked hungrily. He was also pumping his stiff rod in and out of her pussy!

Gradually as the pain subsided, Jill felt as if her abdomen was completely stuffed!

Beads of sweat were on her forehead! She tried to hold perfectly still but she felt the men shifting. She felt their stiff rods straining within her body!

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned. "Please be still!"

She heard Bill snort.

"No way! I'm fucking you, baby. Just take it up your ass!" Sean continued to move his hips, too!

With that, she felt him start to stroke! It certainly wasn't as painful now, but how humiliating! Jill could feel their two cocks delving deep into her pussy and ass. She wanted to struggle but her body was snuggly between the two men.

The young woman now began to rationalize away the need for further struggle with the men. There was nothing she could do to stop these sexually insane men and she just prayed that Tom would forgive her if he ever found out how degraded she had allowed herself to become!

This is when Jill felt a change come over her body. She still could not believe this was happening to her! She had never had a double penetration before and her body felt completely taken by these two men who were fucking her. Yet the two stiff rods within her and the naked flesh of these two men on her silky skin was too much for her. With no warning an orgasm began to wash over her!

"Uhhhh," she first moaned. Then the two men felt her body begin to thrash and buck even though she was confined by their pressing bodies. "Uhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooo!"

Jill heard one of the men yell, "She's cumming!"

The other whispered in her ear, "Cum for us, you whore! You belong to us, now!"

Despite her humiliation, she knew it was true.

"Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" she screamed. "I'm cuuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnngggg!"

Her hips and ass thrashed up and down on the two hard cocks in her asshole and pussy!

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhh, gaaaaawwwwwwdddddddd, I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmmiiiinnnggg!" Jill had never experienced such an intense orgasm! It seemed to go on forever.

This was too much for Sean! As her pussy quaked in orgasm, he felt his testicles begin to tighten.

"Goddamnit!" he yelled, "I'm cumming, too! Fuck!"

Jill felt his hot spunk begin to shoot in long spurts and fill her pussy. Without thinking, she yelled, "Give it to me, baby! Fill me with that hot jiz!"

He did! After the long process of emptying his heavy balls into her tight cunt, Jill felt him begin to slow his thrusts. Her own orgasm subsided slowly. She was pulled up onto her knees and Sean scrambled from beneath her. Now on her knees, Bill continued to pound her beautiful buttocks. Her anus felt hot and wet.

Sean lay on the bed watching her take the fucking from his boss.

Bill scooted her backward on the bed until he was able to put his feet on the carpet. Their bodies were still connected by his cock in her ass!

She felt his hands go to the front of her thighs and pull gently until she too was standing. She arched her back as he slid his cock in and out of her anal passage. He held on to her large tits as he fucked her anally. The fucking was not painful, but she was humiliated to be watched by Sean from the bed.

His touching of her breasts sparked another orgasm in the woman, although not as intense as the first.

Jill's mouth opened and she grunted out another climax!

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! I'm cummming! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!" she squealed and nearly went limp.

Bill tried hard to ignore the sexual cries of the gorgeous woman, but after several minutes of fucking, he groaned like an animal, stiffened and shot his hot wad into Jill's abused rectum!

The man and woman fell onto the big bed next to Sean. Jill was exhausted and rolled over onto her back. Her gorgeous tits looked delectable, still and she made no effort to cover her naked body. Her legs and thighs were slightly spread and she dozed momentarily, completely spent.

During the course of the night, she would feel the men roll onto her, their stiff cocks probing for the opening to her pussy and then fuck her until they climaxed between her legs.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers
12