Using Jill Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers

"These perverted young men want to 'gang-bang' me," she thought. She had to do something! "A gang-bang! They're going to gang-bang me!" she thought. She couldn't do that with these neighborhood teens! She paused at the threshold to her bedroom and thought of what was going to happen. There wasn't much she could do about it now. She was about to submit to a train of these young men! "Just get through it. Just think of it as one at a time," she thought. "One at a time."

She absentmindedly took the pin out of her hair that held her blonde locks in a bun and shook her blonde head as if getting the cobwebs out of her brain. Her hair now hung sexily around her face. "One at a time," she thought again.

Jill put the phones in a drawer that she could watch and then turned to the teen boys. She felt her knees trembling slightly at what she was about to be blackmailed into doing. She knew that her fear was warranted, but there was also a dampness beginning to form deep in her pussy. She felt light headed.

"Get on the bed," one said as all four walked into her bedroom.

Jill did not obey. "One at a time," she said out loud, firmly. "One at a time."

"Just so long as you take it like a big girl," one of the young men sneered.

When the young men nodded their assent, Jill sat on the bed. She pulled the bikini top off her shoulders and used her feet to kick off her sandals. Jill looked very hot to the young men standing nearby. Her large breasts hung delectably high on her chest. As she looked at the guys, she looked down at her body and knew that she looked awesome. She felt her pussy continuing to moisten until she wondered if her outer vaginal lips were wet. She resisted the urge to look down at her tight slit. She knew they'd enjoy fucking her. Would she enjoy getting fucked? She shook her head in disbelief at her thoughts.

The chubby boy spoke. "We're all gentlemen," he said with a smile. "What order do you want us in?"

Jill was humiliated. She didn't want any of them, but she did not want to cede control over what was about to occur. She thought for a moment about saying "I don't care," but then pointed to a small young man who had yet to say a word. She couldn't deny that her cunt was on fire! Just waiting for a hard cock made her crazy!

His eyes widened and the others laughed out loud.

"Mason, you're the lucky one!" someone said. "She wants you to fuck her first!"

He seemed to be shocked by her request! Jill watched as he slowly pulled his shorts off. His cock was small and slender but fully erect! The pubic hair around his manhood looked oddly out of place on his skinny body. His legs and arms had virtually no muscle tone.

Jill scooted back on the bed and sat with her legs crossed somewhat Indian style. Her large tits with their pink areolas were like those from a girl in a magazine to the young men. With her legs crossed in front of her, her tender slit was clearly visible to the young men. "I need a dick," she thought shamefully to herself! She knew that it was inevitable that she would do what they wanted, but her body's betrayal of her humiliated the gorgeous married woman.

Mason scooted towards her and sat very close to her with his stiff manhood sticking up from his pelvis. He looked horribly uncomfortable. Then, he reached for her breasts and she sighed when she felt her nipples touched.

Her nipples had always been so responsive! They stiffened perceptibly and hardened into erect little buds of pleasure. Mason weighed the heavy flesh in his hands and his forefingers and thumbs rubbed the nipples between them. It was obvious that she was becoming aroused when her blue eyes became a bit glazed and her breathing became heavier.

Jill knew what she had to do. She reached between his legs and touched his hard penis. It was very warm and stiff. Mason let go of one of her breasts and his hand went to the juncture of her legs. He felt for her pussy opening and although he had never fingered a woman before, knew that the dampness of her vagina was a sign of her arousal.

Despite herself, Jill needed a cock. Without letting go of his penis, she lay on her back and made clear what he was to do. He scooted between her soft legs. She spread her thighs for him and saw him look at her tender slit. His mouth was open and he reached for her pussy and re-inserted a finger. It slid in effortlessly and he began to finger fuck her! Jill inhaled audibly when she felt the penetration -- it felt so good!

The blonde housewife held his stiff penis in the palm of her hand. She knew that he would not last long. His eyes betrayed his anxiety.

"Just relax," Jill whispered to him, feeling kind of sorry for him. He seemed very, very nervous. "Is this your first..." she asked softly and didn't finish the question when he nodded yes.

"Okay," she said in a very low voice. "Pretend we're alone." She leaned back on her elbows and let her shapely thighs fall slightly further apart. She looked the young man in the eyes. "Come get on top of me."

With that, Mason lowered himself onto her body and his fleshy column slide into her cunt! Her vagina was wet and very warm and tight. His butt lifted and lowered as he thrust his cock into her pussy a few times.

"Oh, god, you feel so good," he said! The other boys laughed but Jill noticed that they were staring nervously at their friend fucking this gorgeous woman! Her soft thighs seemed to offer him the perfect fucking platform and he began to jab his penis desperately into her awaiting pussy.

Jill was wet but this was amateurish fucking that didn't give her much pleasure. His body was pressed solidly against hers and he was thinking with nothing but his cock.

"Suck my nipples," she said softly in his ear, feeling as if she needed to take some control. He leaned up and looked at the beautiful tits that he had been laying on. He wondered why he had ignored them. He took a pink bud in his mouth and sucked on it gently. Immediately, he felt it harden into a point! Her nipples were so responsive!

"Slow your strokes or you'll cum too fast," she whispered and the eighteen year old began to ease the pace of his thrusts. She could tell that he was close to orgasm. It wasn't so much that she cared about him as she knew that she needed to cum as well. His smooth cock did feel great inside her passage. She undulated her buttocks towards him and met him thrust for thrust for several seconds when she felt him begin to shudder uncontrollably!

"Oh, god!" he yelled. "I'm about to cum!"

Without thinking, Jill grunted, "not yet, baby, I'm almost there! Not yet, please!" She squeezed her legs around his hips and ground her buttocks up towards his cock, trying to drive it deeper and deeper into her pussy. She was so close to cumming! Just another minute of him fucking her would bring her to climax, she knew!

And then, he lost control! "I'm cuuuummmmmiinnnnnnggggg! Ugh! Ugh! Fucccccckkkkk!"

Jill felt his slender cock throbbing within her and shooting out the thick spunk that had been held in his balls for just this moment! Her mind panicked! She needed to cum! But it was too late.

The hot blonde closed her eyes in sexual frustration. The young man could not help himself and she lay still as he pumped his heated semen into her body with a grunt for each spurt.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" he groaned. Jill let him unload his balls between her wide-open legs. "He's just 18," she thought to herself in disappointment! "He's just a kid!"

She tried to hold him but he was like a bucking bronco on top of her naked body. He thrust and pulled, thrust and pulled, all while emptying his balls in her pussy. His uncontrolled jack-hammering was a little painful, pounding against her tender pussy but finally subsided and he began to slowly lose his steam! As he did, he dropped further and further into her arms, his cock slowly losing its erection. Finally he came to rest on her body, lost in the reverie of his intense orgasm.

"Oh, fuck," he said, completely out of breath! "Fuuuuuuuck!"

Jill had tenderly stroked his back with her hands as he collapsed but she was so turned on that her thoughts immediately went to her own sexual needs. After several seconds, she tapped his shoulder and he came to.

With a slight groan, "ugh!" he pulled his wet prick from her grasping pussy. He knelt between her legs for a moment, caressing her inner thighs, and smiled at her before he leaned down and kissed her thigh nearly where it joined her pussy. He seemed very reluctant to move.

"Thank you," he said politely!

Jill lay still on her back on the bed, but inside, she was nearly writhing in sexual desire. She wanted to orgasm so badly but she couldn't afford to look as if she was a slut in heat. Her deep blue eyes looked at the young men standing anxiously before her. Would any of them be able to put out the fire in her cunt?

"Well, Mason was quick," the chubby teen said. "Who's next in line on-board the train?" he asked crudely.

Jill lay silently in a daze until she realized that she was being given the choice. "Oh, I... I..." In truth, she didn't care, but she did need a hard cock inside her.

Then she decided to take on the chubby talker. "You're doing a lot of talking," she said with some irritation.

He chortled nervously but tugged on his athletic shorts and was naked very quickly. His abdomen was large and fat hung in a large fold above his stiff manhood. He acted brazen to hide his self-consciousness.

"I want some head before we fuck," he announced. "I love getting sucked by a beautiful woman," he said as if it had happened before.

He rolled onto his back on the bed, making the mattress sag and let the headboard support his upper body. "Come suck junior" he said rudely to Jill as he wagged his stiff penis with a hand, "I need a knobber."

Very reluctantly, the young housewife moved between his widespread, hairy legs. His prick stuck straight up and throbbed noticeably as the blood surged through it. Jill took the hard cock and was amazed at how hot the flesh felt in her fingers. It was a good sized tool with some length and girth.

She looked up at the young man as she held his cock before she brushed her hair back behind her ear, parted her lips and tongued at the purplish tip of his penis. She hated him for the way that he arrogantly ordered her to suck his cock as if she was a whore, but she was very sexually aroused and needed satisfaction.

A single droplet of pre-cum was on the tip and she tasted its salty flavor on her tongue. As much as she despised the thought, she realized that she loved the taste of a man's cum. She dabbed her tongue on his glans to suck away the rest of his pre-cum.

He groaned in ecstasy, but just seemed to Jill like he couldn't shut up.

"Lick that lollipop, Jill!" He drew a deep breath! "Suck me, baby! I wanna blow down your throat!"

Jill lathered his dick with her saliva for a minute or so, but she wanted it inside her very hot cunt.

"Boys," he announced. "Jill can suck cock! Do you like my meat, baby?"

After bobbing up and down on his meat and wetting it with her mouth, she lifted up and scooted her body over his. With her hand, she pointed the cock to her pussy lips and sat on the young man's stiff penis. Without thinking, she moaned with pleasure. "Ohhhhhh! Yeah." It felt so good in her pussy!

Jill shifted her body on the young man. His stomach was in the way and she had to ride him almost sitting straight up. As she did so she closed her eyes in pleasure! Her large breasts bounced erotically on her chest and as if admitting that she had lost all control, her hands went to her tits and she tweaked the nipples as she fucked his cock. Jill rubbed her pussy up and down his cock, feeling her pussy touch his soft testicles, while trying to make contact with the erect little bud of her throbbing clitoris.

As she straddled the young man, the undulating rhythm of her pumping buttocks caused her tender inner thighs to rub against the man's legs and further turn her on! The other boys watched in fascination as her naked, white buttocks rode the young man's cock expertly.

"Fuck him, Jill," she heard one young man say. "Fuck him good!"

Then another voice chimed in. "She's a fuckin' nympho!"

She was lost in her own world, looking for sexual satisfaction, not caring if they saw her caressing her own tits! Before she knew it, Billy had gotten on the bed behind her and grabbed her breasts.

"I'll do that for you," he said and his hands slid beneath hers and he began to rub her perfect titties. The nipples were rubbery and erect and she felt him weigh the fleshy tits in his hands. He squeezed the soft flesh hard and began to pull on the distended nipples. Jill's blue eyes were wide-open but glazed and his hard manhood pressed against her back as he knelt behind her as closely as could be.

"Jill's taking it like a big girl!" a voice cried out.

Jill was now whimpering in shame at them taunting her. The words penetrated her brain with the utmost clarity, but her hips rotated on the stiff cock looking to satisfy her appalling lust.

She was nearing her orgasm and her curvaceous ass pumped wildly on the turgid cock beneath her! Jill's mouth opened wide and her blue eyes stared blankly at the overweight, young man on the bed. He might as well have been a movie star! Her beautiful face became contorted with pleasure and her mouth gaped but no sound came from her lungs. Then, as if a dam had burst, she began to squeal as if she wanted every ounce of her whorishness to be known to the world!

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, godddddddddd! Ohhhhhhhhhh, GODDDDDDDDDD!" she screamed! "Give meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it! Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee! Pump that dick in me! Pump it!"

Jill shuddered and thrashed uncontrollably as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her young body! She worked the young man's cock in and out of her pussy as if there was no tomorrow!

The young man leaned up slightly and grabbed her hips to get a better grip on the climaxing woman. Pushing up with his feet, he lifted the young housewife off the bed several inches as his thrusts drove her tender thighs even further apart.

"AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed. Her sluttish sounds filled the bedroom!

"UUUUUGGGGHHHHH! UUUUUGGGGHHHHH! UUUUUGGGHHHHHH!"

The chubby young man began to quake and shoot his sperm deep into her velvety cunt! "Fuck my dick, you whore!" he screamed. Jill didn't hear his words and barely noticed the heavy deposit of white cum shooting into her pussy. His rod shot string after string of hot sperm into her grasping pussy as his hands slipped beneath her buttocks and grabbed them painfully!

"UUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH! UUUUUGGGHHHHHH! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, you fat bastard!" she chanted mindlessly.

"Oooohhhh! Oooohhhh! Deeper, harder, fuck me! Fuck me, baby!" she moaned as her orgasm washed over her young body again and again! The wet smack sounds of their fucking reverberated throughout the room and echoed back into Jill's brain as she slowly became aware of her ghastly behavior. As they both came hard, Jill felt ashamed, but faint and weak as she slowly cascaded down from the sexual heights. She had desperately needed to climax, but as she processed her humiliating actions she wanted to run and hide!

"I'm such a whore! I'm married! Why do I act this way?" she thought shamefully to herself still feeling the semi-hard penis of the young man stuffed deep in her cunt.

She rolled off the young man and lay on her back exhausted. Her naked body was completely exposed. Her lush thighs were spread wide open. The flower of her vagina was opened and a trickle of the thick sperm worked its way down her inner thigh. Without thinking, her hand moved to her thigh and she wiped the sticky juice off her skin and on to the sheets.

She barely was cognizant that Billy mounted her.

The blonde drew a sharp breath when Billy drove his stiff prick into her abused love hole.

Then he grabbed her ass cheeks and started pounding her pussy for all he was worth! He asked no permission and she accepted the dick into her pussy with no reproach.

"Fuck me, Jill," he implored.

Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his thighs and took the fucking like a trooper! As tired as she was, she had no idea why she reacted to his demand like she did. Did she really believe that these horrible young men needed to be serviced so attentively? She tried to tell herself that she did it so that he would finish quickly but she wondered if the real reason was that she had been taught that a woman's place was to satisfy a man's sexual demands. Was her real place in the world laying on her back softening hard penises with her pussy?

Billy kissed Jill and she did not resist. She was his for the taking.

Her arms wrapped the young man fucking her and her mind raced with thoughts that she wanted him to be pleased with the fucking he was getting. Before long the exhausted blonde felt him start to cum inside her pussy.

She was still breathing hard from her earlier orgasm when Billy slipped his slender cock from within her and stood to walk away. Jill had enough wherewithal to turn her hips so that she was not exposing her pussy as before. She lay with her thigh across her other leg. But even that had no effect. The final young man took his place on top of her and gently uncrossed her legs. Once again spread-legged, Jill saw the young man drop down on to her and felt his manhood push its way harshly into her defenseless vagina.

"Uh, uhhh," she said in discomfort as he poked his stiff dick around the entrance to her pussy. "Gentle!" she implored.

The young man worked his hips and cock downward into her waiting cunt. Pausing just momentarily, he quickly began to fuck the beautiful blonde.

Jill knew that she was but a receptacle for his perverted lust! She crossed her calves behind his and fucked back at his pelvis, gently squeezing her pussy around his cock until she felt the hot seed being milked from his balls out of his cock and he came deep inside her pussy, too.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,852 Followers
12