Valestock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we're actually doing this." She breathed hotly, her chest still heaving with her deep breaths.

Sam smiled, his hands running from her slim waist to her naked thighs before slowly moving up her smooth legs and once more under her skirt, this time cupping her naked ass with his hands as she sat completely impaled on his naked, hard dick.

"Do you think your boyfriend will think his girlfriend is cheating on him by fucking her own younger brother?" Sam asked and Claire's smile deepened.

"Now I have your dick in me I don't care if he watched us fucking, I'd still scream your name." She replied and it was Sam's turn to smile wickedly.

"Prove it." He replied and Claire grinned a moment before she leaned forward and mashed her lips against his.

Once again their tongues danced as they kissed hotly, and then with her hands resting on his shoulders, Claire slowly began to rock her hips back and forth, moving herself on her brother's rock hard cock, gently pushing and pulling it in and out of her hot, very hungry pussy.

The feeling sent waves of pleasure through Claire's body and sent her mind racing. In response Claire dug her nails into her brother's shoulders and moved her hips faster and with more quickly growing enthusiasm.

"Fuck!" Sam growled in between kisses. "I can't believe I'm fucking you."

Claire kissed him hotly, her breathing growing heavier and hotter as she pushed herself up and down her brother's hard dick even faster.

"You mean that you're fucking your own sister?" She replied huskily as she momentarily pulled her lips from his only to return them almost instantly as an incredible wave of lust-blazing horniness rushed through her almost painfully.

"Mmm yeah!" Sam groaned into her mouth and Claire worked her hips harder and faster.

"Ohmmmm. I can't believe I'm fucking my little brother." She moaned breathily between kisses, her pussy gripping tightly to the ten inch dick sliding in and out of her hot pussy faster and faster. "Ohhmm fuck...fuck, it's so hot!"

Rocking her hips back and forth, Claire and her brother continued to kiss passionately as his hands gripped to her naked ass underneath her skirt, pushing and pulling her, helping her fuck herself on his hard cock. The van was filled with the sounds of their panting and kissing, not to mention Claire's soft, breathy moans of pleasure.

The two continued their incestuous sex scene for a few minutes more, until Claire's body cried out to be really fucked and she broke the kiss, breathing heavily.

"Here." She said as she took hold of Sam's arms and moved his hands to hold her slim waist. "I'm going to ride your dick senseless baby brother, so you better hold on tight."

Sam smiled and Claire returned the expression as she used her position to lift herself almost entirely off her brother's, long, hard dick before slamming herself down the entire, thick length.

"Unngh!" She grunted in pleasure, her large tits jiggling underneath her lace top as she once more focused her eyes on Sam's and once more pushed herself up his long dick before impaling herself on the entire ten inches with a groan of lust.

Keeping her eyes firmly fixed on her brother's, Claire fell into a steady rhythm as she began to bounce up and down his thick, hard cock harder and faster. Again and again the hot, 20-year-old girlfriend impaled herself on her younger brother's thick cock as it pushed deep into her burning pussy, filling her up so well and sending wave after wave of incestuous pleasure raging through her body.

It felt so good to have a dick inside her again, oh she needed to be fucked so badly, but it felt twice as intense knowing that that raging dick she was slamming her tight pussy onto belonged to her younger brother. The thought made her moan loudly and Claire's eyes blazed with passion.

"Do you like me riding your big dick little brother?" Claire growled in animal lust, her face contorting with pleasure as she slammed herself up and down Sam's ten inch dick, wanting to scream in ecstasy as the rock hard cock of her younger brother rammed into her hot pussy again and again. "Do you like watching me bounce around on your big cock?"

"You're such a hot slut Claire." Sam growled back as he ran his hands up Claire's naked thighs, squeezing her smooth flesh as he reached around to once again cup her firm ass, helping her to ride his dick faster and harder until she, his sister, was bouncing up and down his impressive shaft enthusiastically.

Claire smiled playfully at that and gave her brother a quick, hot kiss.

"Mmmm, yeah I am. Unhh, I'm cheating on my boyfriend by fucking my own little brother! Ohhuunhnn! That's so hot!" Claire growled heatedly, as she began moving her hips with more enthusiasm, fucking herself harder and faster towards an orgasm she knew was going to be mind-blowing.

"Ugh..fuck...Do you like having my big dick in your tight pussy big sister?" Sam asked tightly between clenched teeth and Claire smiled amusedly. Guys always seemed to ask her that.

"Mmm oh! Yeah baby brother, ummm, it feels so big and hard and so fucking hot! Fuck...mmm fuck...I can't believe I'm fucking my own brother! Mmmm, yes...unmm!" Claire purred in reply, the words and thoughts that she was actually, really, fucking her younger brother sent a blazing hot bolt through her body. "OHHHHMMMM! FUCK!"

"Fuck! That's it sis, ride your little brother's hard dick like the slut you are." Sam groaned in lust-filled pleasure. "Fuck, I wish I could have gotten into you before!"

Claire's long, dark red hair was bouncing in time with her large tits, struggling beneath the semi-see through lace top as she bounced up and down Sam's hard cock harder and faster, trying to drive the enormous rod deeper with each time she impaled herself on the immense shaft. She could feel her brother's dick inside her belly, so hard and sending her to new heights, and the words only seemed to make the whole scene more intense.

"Umm, oh..Sam..oh Sam..have..have you wanted to fuck me before? Ummm ohhhhh...wanted to get your dick in your sister and watch her big tits bounce while you fucked her hard!? OHHH!" Claire asked breathily, her stomach tingling from the question and her ever-growing orgasm.

"FUCK! You're so hot!" Sam groaned in heated reply, running his hand up over her flat stomach to cup one of her big tits, squeezing roughly.

The feel of her brother's hand mauling her tits while his cock repeatedly filled her pussy made Claire groan loudly in lust.

Passion and ecstasy filled her body and she didn't care then who heard or noticed. She was fucking her own brother, having his big, naked, unprotected dick shove deep into her pussy while her boyfriend was off who knew where, and oh she was loving every second of it. Fuck, she was never going to let him pull out of her again!

The more Claire rode her brother's cock the more she gave herself to him completely. She would do anything for the intense feeling not only cheating on her boyfriend was giving her, but cheating on him with her own little brother.

Sam couldn't believe how good his sister's big tits felt as he squeezed them both roughly through her lace top while she continued to ride his dick as if she were possessed. He could hardly believe that he was actually fucking his older sister! How had that happened? Not that he cared right then, the feel of her hot, tight pussy clamping around his thick dick as she pushed herself swiftly up and down the ten inch length felt too good to make him care that they were committing incest. Besides, she was hot and wanted his dick, so fuck it, and 'fuck it' was exactly what he was, and intended, to do.

"Your tits are so fucking hot!" Sam growled as he leaned forward to bite Claire's big tits through her top bringing a delighted moan from his sister. "Fuck! I've always seen you walking around in those t-shirts, fuck, with your big rack...man, I can't wait to fuck you when we get home and grab your tits all around the house!"

"Ohmm!!" Claire moaned as she momentarily grabbed the back of his head, pulling him into her soft but firm tits. "You can have them and me whenever you want little brother! Uh! Fuck, uhmm...fuck!"

Looking up at his sister as he pulled his face from her tits, Sam smiled wickedly as his hands returned to her waist and he pulled her towards him. Their lips mashed together and they instantly began a hot, deep, incestuous kiss while Claire continued to rock her hips back and forth, desperate to cum.

Suddenly, Sam broke the kiss and stared deep into her eyes, holding her still. Claire whimpered in frustration as her brother held her still on his dick.

"Do you want your brother to make you cum?" He asked as he looked up into his sister's sparkling green eyes.

"Mmmmm." Claire moaned, nodding in assent and frustration. "I'll do anything Sam, anything!"

Sam flexed his dick inside her pussy bringing another whimper from the hot, horny, cheating and incestuous red-head before he spoke again, tightening his arms around her hot body.

"Then I think I should fuck you, what do you think?" He asked teasingly and Claire suddenly seemed to understand what he was getting at as her entire face brightened and her eyes shone in lust.

"Mmmmm, fuck me little brother, fuck your sister and make me scream. Ram that big dick of yours into my pussy..." Claire purred hotly and it was Sam's eyes' turn to sparkle.

Growling in passion, Sam wasted no time in holding his sister tightly in his arms before he quickly lifted her, his dick still buried deeply in her body, and lay her on the floor of the van. Untwining his arms, he placed one hand either side of her and stared down into his sister's gorgeous face. Her green eyes sparkled in the dim light of the van and her dark red hair fanned out around her beautiful face. Her delicate hands rested on his arms and her big tits heaved as she breathed heavily in anticipation, while her face stared deeply into his as she lifted her knee-high boot clad legs and wrapped them tightly around his waist, locking them behind his back.

"I'm yours for the taking now little brother...give it to me, and fuck me little brother, I want you to fuck me!" Claire said in words that seemed to drip hot lust and Sam smiled.

This hot woman beneath him was indeed the sexiest girl he had ever seen, and what made it hotter, she was his own sister. Now he was going to show her just how good her little brother was.

Without wasting any time, Sam immediately fulfilled his sister's wishes and swiftly pulled his long, thick dick from her tight, hot pussy before thrusting forward hard, driving his entire big dick deep into his sister's needy pussy.

"UGHHNNN!" Claire grunted as he slammed his cock balls deep into her hot body, her fingers gripping harder onto his arms as he began to pump his hard cock in and out of her very willing body relentlessly.

Gritting his teeth, Sam concentrated on fucking his sister as hard and good as he could. His thick cock began to slide swiftly in and out of her pussy with powerful thrusts, causing the van to shake on its unsteady suspension every time he buried his hard cock into her pussy.

With each thrust the van shook and bounced up and down, and with each movement of the van came a loud squeaking of the suspension, marking the hard, hot and fast illicit incestuous sex session going on in the back of it.

All the time, Claire gripped hard onto Sam's arms, digging her nails into his flesh as she arched her back, her mouth open as she moaned loudly while Sam continued to pound into her with his raging dick.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh yes Sam, unnnnghhh fuuuckk give it to me! OH FUCK! Ohhhhh fuck! Fuck me! Oh fuck! Fuck me little brother, fuck me! Oh fuck, drive that big fucking dick into me hard! UGHHH!" Claire moaned loudly, her eyes burning with passion as she alternated between staring up into Sam's eyes and rolling them back into her head as he continued to fuck her hard and fast, her hips thrusting up to meet his hard driving cock.

"Uh, not so 'little' now am I?" Sam grunted as he rammed his dick home into Claire's hot body, once more bouncing the van and bringing a sharp squeak in protest.

Claire smiled playfully as she purred in a half-growl, her hands running up Sam's arms so that her fingers could run down his back.

"Mmmm your dick is so big and hard baby brother! Ohhhh ughhh fuck, it feels so good filling my pussy! Give it to me harder baby! Fuck your sister!" Claire replied heatedly and Sam complied, using every drop of energy he had to fuck his sister as hard and fast as he could manage.

"OH YEAH! Ohhh! Ohhhh! OH FUCK YES!!" Claire groaned loudly, echoing the sound of her pleasure throughout the van as she tightened her legs around Sam's waist, pulling him deeper into her hungry pussy. "OH! UGH! Fuck! Give me that big cock little brother! Uhh! Show Mike how to fuck his slutty girlfriend!"

Sam growled in lust as he pistoned his hard rod in and out of Claire, fucking her so hard the van now bounced violently up and down pushing Claire up as he thrust down, forcing his big dick deep into her hot, tight pussy, slamming his hips into hers with a loud smack.

Anyone outside in the parking lot would no doubt be able to see the van bouncing up and down on its suspension, not to mention creaking and squeaking, though Sam doubted anyone who witnessed the obvious sign that someone was having sex in the back would think that it was a guy fucking his hot older sister like the slut she was. That thought made Sam double his efforts and he drove his dick home with as much force as he could.

"Oh Sam this is soo good!! Sooo fucking good! Ohhh! Uh! Oh fuck me little brother! Ungh! Yes! Oh fuck I've needed this so bad! Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck this is the best fucking...ohhhh...mmm...the best sex I've had all day! FUCK! Ohhhh fuck me Sam, oh yes fuck me!" Claire moaned lustfully, her eyes rolling up into her head as she arched her back, pushing her big tits tight against her semi-see through lace top. Opening her eyes again, Sam stared down deep into his sister's sparkling eyes as she spoke deliberately. "Fuck me Sam! Fuck me! Ohhuuummmmmm fuck me hard baby brother, fuck me! Ohhmmm please fuck me! Umnngh oh fuck YES FUCK ME!"

Sam couldn't believe how hot she was. Not only did her pussy clamp tightly around his dick as he fucked her hard, but the words she said, words he had never thought to hear, drove him ever on. He could not believe that he was actually fucking his own sister, not to mention that he was doing her at the biggest festival in Shorehaven, in their friend's van, while her boyfriend was somewhere out there with three of their friends! This was not a dream! He actually had his ten inch, thick dick buried in his own sister's pussy, fucking her so hard the van was bouncing up and down on its suspension!

Looking down, breathing hard, at his gorgeous sister, writhing in ecstasy as he drilled his cock into her hard and fast, Sam watched as Claire reached down and grabbed both of her big tits over her lace top and began to roughly squeeze them in her hands, pushing them together as she stared into his eyes, moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhh! Uhhhh! Yeah! Yes! YES! Oh fuck! Fuck me little brother! Ram that big dick of yours into your sister! Uhhhmmmmm yeah! Fuck me hard Sam! Oh fuck yes! Ohhmm come on Sam, ummnnghh, you're fucking your own sister baby, ohhh yes, fucking her so good! And ohhhh, fuck, I love it! Unnghh! I love your big dick, oh fuck it feels so good in me! Fuck me Sam! Unghhmm, yes, oh yes...mmm...!" Claire groaned lustfully as Sam watched her maul her big tits roughly.

Burning with heat and lust Sam panted from the exertion of slamming his rock hard, ten inch dick repeatedly into his older sister's burning hot, tight pussy. Growling in animal passion, the 18-year-old younger brother reached for his sister's hands, one after the other, and held them above her head, pinning Claire down under his own hands as he once again rammed his dick into her, and as he did his sister's legs clamped tightly around his waist, pulling him into her very welcoming pussy.

"OH FUCK! YES! UH! OHH! OH! YES!" Claire moaned so loud it was almost a scream as Sam held her down by her hands and continued to pump his thick cock into her wanton body. "Fuck me baby! Oh fuck yes, give it to me good! Uh uh uh! You're...oh fuck...ummm...yes...oh, you're fucking your own sister Sam...uh...ohhhhh...sooo fucking good....give me your dick little brother! OH FUCK YES! Ummmooohhhhh pound that big cock of yours into your sister's hot pussy! Make this van bounce!"

"Fuck! We're committing incest...fuck...yeah...you're so fucking tight!" Sam panted as he alternated to rotating his hips before he once more began pounding his sister's hot pussy relentlessly. "Does Mike fuck you like this?"

With his heart pounding as fast as his dick was pounding his sister, Sam's finger's tightened as he held Claire's hands above her head, enjoying the sight of her accepting the hard fucking he was giving her beneath him.

"Ummmm no Sam! Uhhhh fuck, you're fucking me sooo much better! Oh this is so hot! Ugh! Fucking me behind my boyfriend's back! Ummm! Fucking your own sister! Ohhh!" Groaning loudly, Sam smiled as he watched his sister's eyes roll back into her head with horniness at her words.

Sam could understand completely. He had never thought about fucking anyone else's girlfriend before, but the thought of screwing this hot girl behind her boyfriend's back was so fucking hot, and the fact she was his own older sister, and a knockout, just blew his mind and made his balls tingle. That thought made him groan. He was fucking his sister, and for the first time he realised that he was actually going to cum inside her. Oh fuck...

Pounding into her so hard that the van was now bouncing and squeaking furiously, mixing with the sounds of their incestuous moans and groans, Sam couldn't help but wonder what his sister's boyfriend was actually doing right then while his girlfriend was getting the fucking of her life from her own younger brother.

If he would only have known, Sam would have emptied his balls into Claire right then...

"I'm telling you, it's the best album you'll hear in a long time man." Matt was telling the four of them as they continued on their way towards his van, however Michael wasn't having any of it.

Tony wasn't too interested really. He had heard Matt talk about this CD for weeks now and he had already listened to a couple of the songs online and he wasn't too fussed about it really, it certainly wasn't the best album in the world, but then Matt didn't have the best taste in music either.

Tony was just about to comment on the fact when suddenly Zach spoke up.

"Hey Matt, looks like someone's busy in your van man." Michael's brother said in a barely restrained laugh and all four of them turned to look in the direction he was pointing.

Sure enough, the done-out van of Matt's that was now not far from them, was bouncing up and down on the suspension he still had to fix and the noise it was making was definitely a loud protest to whoever was screwing in there. All of them stood there for a moment, watching as the van rocked and bounced and the faint sound of muffled moans of pleasure emanated from inside.

Glancing at each of them with an amused smirk, Michael was the first to ask the obvious question.

"Who do you think it is?" He asked curiously, though he wore as an amused a smile as all of the others, including Matt.

Matt watched his van bouncing up and down, the muffled moans turning to screams of pleasure inside before he spoke.

"Sam was going to get the keys..." The tall black man replied thoughtfully then let his words drift off as a big grin split his face and he laughed loudly. "...that little beggar found himself a woman! I wondered why he wanted those keys!"