Valestock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group laughed amusedly, whistling at the van and shouting out encouragement to Claire's younger brother. 'Go on Sam! Woooo!' shouted Zach, 'Give it to her good!' called Matt, 'Make us proud!' Michael added.

Tony was about to join in the encouragement when something suddenly struck him as he watched the van shaking from the thrusts Sam was making. Where was Claire? She was not with any of them, nor at the tents, so where...something seemed to click in Tony's mind and his eyes widened as he watched the van and listened to the screams of ecstasy. Claire may have been wandering around on her own, it was a large festival after all, but somehow it all fit in to place that she wasn't.

A deep grin spread across his face as he realised that Sam was actually inside the van fucking his own sister, and from the sounds of it she was enjoying every second of it, not to mention the fact that her boyfriend was standing just outside shouting encouragement for another guy to fuck his girlfriend, her own younger brother at that! This was just too hot.

"Have you seen Claire lately?" Tony asked Michael with more than a touch of amusement.

Of course, Michael didn't notice Tony was amused at him rather than the situation, but Matt and Zach's faces turned to look at him and noticing his obvious amusement at teasing their friend about his girlfriend which each of them had fucked that day, watched him confusedly a moment before realisation at what he meant clicked and they too turned to stare at the van with wide eyes.

"Nah, man, why?" Michael asked, grinning amusedly at the situation.

Tony smirked as he noticed Matt and Zach smile in amusement at realising she was being royally screwed by her brother not fifty feet away.

"Just wondering." Tony replied with a deepening smirk, and then with one more glance at the van, turned towards the direction of the tents. "I think we should leave Sam to bang his girl, they might be a little busy for a while, it looks like he's going to be giving it to her pretty hard and I think she'll want to enjoy it, and I doubt she'd want you interrupting Mike...especially just for an album, ah Matt?"

Matt and Zach hid their smiles and nodded, and after one more amused glance at the van, Michael turned and fell in with them as they began to make their way back to the tent.

Inside Tony was laughing with amusement. He had never expected Claire to have sex with Sam, not her own brother, despite the fact she had screwed two of her and Michael's friends, not to mention Michael's own brother. However, now she had, Tony couldn't believe how hot it was and how he couldn't wait to see what else happened in the future.

As the four headed back to the tent, Sam continued to ram his dick into his sister's hot, tight pussy, and Claire continued to scream in ecstasy.

Staring up into her brother's face with eyes that burned with lust Claire moaned continuously as Sam continued to piston his hard cock swiftly in and out of her burning pussy. She was on fire! Her whole body was tingling with the immense sensation of her impending orgasm and her throat was dry from the constant moaning and groaning that Sam's dick, and the thoughts that she was fucking her own brother and cheating on her boyfriend, brought her to.

"OHH FUUCKKK! OHH FUCK! Uhhhhh fuuuuuck! Fuck me Sam! Oh fuck me! YES! Ohhhh fuck! Ummmm! Uhhhhhhh!" She moaned lewdly, gripping her fingers tightly against his as he held her hands firmly above her head. She knew both her eyes and face were staring with animal hunger deep into his, begging to be fucked like a slut, and oh, was her brother fucking her like a slut! "Uhhhhummmmm! Fuck me baby brother! Uhhhohhh yess! Ugnnnn! Come on Sam! I want my little brother to fuck me! Ugh! Ummm! Ohhh! OH! YES! Uhh fuck! Ram that big cock deeper! Faster! UH OHHHH FUCK!"

The feel of her brother's big, thick, unprotected cock pistoning in and out of her tight, hot pussy brought a powerful scream of lust-filled ecstasy that tore from Claire's throat. Arching her back she pulled Sam closer using her knee-high boot clad legs that were locked tightly around his waist. The feel of her smooth legs wrapped around his waist obviously made Sam even more turned on as he rammed harder into her and Claire arched her back further as she grunted and then moaned in deep appreciation, her large, shaking tits pushing firmly and tightly against the thing, basically see-through lace of her top in a dick-hardening view that was not wasted on her big-dicked younger brother.

Breaking the grip of his hands, she reached up and grabbed his head by two handful's of hair and pulled his mouth down to hers hungrily. Kissing him passionately, Claire moaned hotly into her brother's mouth as he continued to pound into her hard.

"OH SAM! Ohhh Saammmm! Uhhhh! You're fucking me so good little brother! Ohhh! Ummm! You fuck me sooo much better than Michael! Oh fuck yes! Yes! Ohhhhh yes! This is the best sex I've ever had! Oh fuck, you're the best baby! Ohhh fuck yes! I can't believe we're doing this but oohhhhhh fuuuckkk I love it! Ohhmmm we should have had sex sooner! Ohhh yes fuck me!" Claire moaned as she broke the kiss and Sam pushed himself up above her, his face red and his breathing heavy.

"Yeah! You're my slut..now...aren't you big sister!?" He growled heavily and Claire ran her hands onto his back, holding on for dear life as he fucked her raw.

"Oh yes! YES! I'm your incestuous slut baby! Ummmm! As long as you fuck me...ummmm...and suck my tits....ohhhh....and give me your big, hard cock to suck...oh yes, OHH FUCK YES! And your cum, all of your hot, lovely cum for your sister! OH! Fuck me!" Claire groaned in reply, her big tits heaving as she breathed heavily, her head feeling light as she felt her orgasm growing quickly.

"Ugh, I'm going to fuck you when we get home...in mom and dad's bed!" Sam growled, his teeth clenched as his dick rammed harder into Claire, balls deep with each powerful thrust of his ten inches.

"OHHH!" Claire moaned at the thought of being so dirty. A few days ago the thought of screwing her brother in their parents' bed would have disgusted her, but after all she had done these last few days, not to mention Sam's amazing dick, and the fucking incredible way he was nailing her, the thought simply made her orgasm almost explode within her.

"I bet dad would love to fuck you too! Yeah, he'd love to fuck his beautiful slutty daughter, with your big tits, smooth legs and hot, tight pussy!" Sam growled and Claire's eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned loudly, clawing at Sam's back as he fucked her. "So do you? Do you want dad to fuck you, Claire?"

Claire moaned again, arching her back and pushing her big tits tight against her lace top. Her first thought was to instantly say 'no', however right then, all she could think was, that fucking her own brother was so incredibly good and hot, how much hotter would it be to let her own father screw her senseless? That realisation should have shocked her, but lust burned within her hot, cheating, incestuous body, and instead it just turned her on even more.

"Ummm yes! Ohhh yes! I want daddy to fuck me!" She moaned lustfully and then realised, to her momentary surprise, that she actually meant it. Then, all that remained of the hot 20-year old girlfriend's inhibitions vanished. "I want daddy to fuck me with his big cock like you are little brother! I want you both to fuck me and let me suck on your big cocks at the same time! Ohhhmmm, I want you both to fill me and cover me with your CUUUUUMMM!!"

The words spurred Sam on to madness and he began to thrust into Claire with all he could. Claire's own orgasm was building so hard and fast within her, she could barely make sense of anything except the incredibly, raging torrent of ecstasy that was surging through her body as her own younger brother pounded his ten inch dick in and out of her hot, tight, and very happy pussy relentlessly.

"When you get back...tease him...with those big tits...and short skirts...fuck! Then fuck him!" Sam panted wearily, however Claire, despite hearing the words couldn't think about anything except the explosion that was about to go off within her.

Clawing at her brother's back, through his t-shirt, Claire screamed constantly in ecstasy.

"OH YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME SAM! OHHH FUCK YES! OHHH! OHHH! KEEP FUCKING ME LITTLE BROTHER! KEEP FUCKING ME PLEASE! PLEASE! OHHH YES! YES! OOHHHHH FUUUCKKK! I'MMM GOING TO CUUMMM!" Claire screamed and then without further warning her body exploded.

Her smooth legs locked firmly around her brother's back, pulling his big, thick dick deep into her pussy as her arms clamped around him, pulling him strongly against her chest as she came forcefully. Her hot pussy gripped like a vice around his hard cock as it was buried completely inside her and Claire screamed an endless, wordless scream as wave after wave of pure pleasure wracked her beautiful body. The sounds of ecstasy echoed throughout the van and for some distance outside, but all that existed to the hot redhead was the most intense orgasm of her life, and after the last few days, that was saying something.

Meanwhile, as Claire's body convulsed through her intense orgasm, the feeling of her tight pussy, gripping hard around his cock pushed Sam over the edge too and as his sister pulled him to her very ample chest, Sam growled and with a deep, guttural grunt, felt his dick explode inside his sister's unprotected pussy.

Load after heavy, full load of thick, potent cum blasted out of his dick, pumping huge spurts of the life-creating seed deep into his sister's unprotected womb and pussy, intensifying Claire's raging orgasm even more. The two of them lay there, Claire's screams slowly subsiding as her brother emptied his hefty balls into her very satisfied incestuous body, pumping what felt like gallons of his cum deep into her unprotected pussy and womb, filling her up more than any of the other's she had fucked the last few days, including her boyfriend.

After a minute or two Claire's arms fell weakly from around Sam's back, as did her legs as she felt her brother shoot a few more huge globs of thick cum deep into her before he too went limp. Panting heavily, like she was, he rolled off her, his now softening dick sliding from within her as he lay weakly next to her, breathing heavily in the thick air of the inside of the van.

"Fuck me! That was hot!" Sam panted wearily after the two of them had lay there catching their breath for what seemed like a long time. Claire, her tits heaving as she breathed just as heavy, laughed lightly in amusement.

"I can't believe we just did that." The cheating, incestuous girlfriend said tiredly, though surprisingly she didn't feel bad at all.

"Me neither." Sam replied as he let out a deep breath. "It was amazing though."

That made her smile. It had been amazing. The last few days had in fact. She had gone from being a good girlfriend, to cheating on her boyfriend with two of his friends and his own younger brother, then fucking her own brother and contemplating how to fuck her own father too.

Smiling to herself wickedly, Claire bit her bottom lip as she felt a tingle in her stomach at all of those thoughts. Who would have thought that all of that could actually be so hot? She never would have if she hadn't done it.

"You were incredible little brother." Claire said in true amazement with a warm smile as she rolled over and kissed her younger brother lightly for a moment before opening her mouth and pushing her tongue into his, kissing him deeper. Breaking the kiss she smiled as she looked down at him for a moment before looking down at his now soft cock. Reaching down she gently wrapped her delicate fingers around the still thick length and began to massage the soft dick. "You certainly know how to use this on me."

Smiling warmly up at her, Sam ran a hand across her cheek before slowly running it down over one of her big tits. Cupping the soft but firm flesh, he squeezed softly, his eyes still on hers and his dick twitching in her hands.

"So you wouldn't mind letting your own brother fuck you again?" He asked as his hands continued to work on her tits and hers continued massaging his dick.

Looking down at him, Claire smiled naughtily, her hand squeezing his dick with more force while her thumb ran over the head gently. She softly kissed him before she answered.

"Next time I want you to fuck me naked." She replied in a soft, but heated voice. Her body was once again beginning to tingle as she continued to play with Sam's naked dick. "I want you to grab my naked tits and stare at my naked body while you pump this big dick of yours into your big sister."

Sam's breathing began to grow heavy again as Claire massaged his slowly hardening cock, her eyes never leaving his, a playful smile touching her luscious lips.

"I loved feeling your cum shoot into me baby brother, I want to feel you do that again. I want you to bury your big dick into me as far as it will go and pump all of that cum into my pussy, fill me up with it." She continued to tease, her pussy once more tingling, even though she could still feel her brother's cum within her. That seemed to intensify the slowly growing horniness within her again. "And I want you to fill my mouth with your cum too. I want to taste you and swallow all of your hot, thick cum" She added with a gentle, teasing kiss that lit her eyes on fire.

"What about Michael?" Sam asked, the smile on his face saying he wasn't really interested what her boyfriend thought.

"Oh, if you won't tell I won't." She answered and leaned down to gently kiss him again.

"And the others?" He asked, still not seeming to think of anything except her as he squeezed her tits harder through her lace top. Claire felt like moaning at his touch.

"I don't think they'll say anything." She answered, which brought a curious look to her brother's face, which made Claire smile amusedly. "I've had sex with Matt, Tony and Zach so far. I'm sure they wouldn't tell Michael."

A look of momentary surprise faded from Sam's face after she had spoken, but then he must have figured that after having sex with her own brother, her having cheated on Michael with three others, two of his friends and his own brother, was not that shocking after all.

"So, how about it?" She asked as she let her hand fall from Sam's dick and sat up looking down at him as he lay there looking up at her.

"How about what?" Sam asked curiously and Claire smiled deeply. He was still a little naïve about just how much of a cock-hungry slut she had become. He would learn, she'd see to that.

Taking hold of the bottom of her lace top, Claire pulled it up and yanked it over her head, tossing it aside somewhere in the van and placing her hands on her hips. Smiling, and now topless except for her black semi-see through bra which held her huge, 38D tits beautifully, Claire's eyes flashed with lust.

"How about you fuck me again stud? But this time naked." She asked playfully, and did not have to explain herself again, as Sam shot up towards her so fast she squealed in delight, laughing excitedly as he tore at the remainder of her clothes.

For the second time that day the van was going to be rocked by brother and sister fucking hard and fast. The light was fading, but the incestuous sex had begun for the second time, while Claire's loving, but ignorant, boyfriend sat laughing with his friends back at the tent, waiting for his beautiful girlfriend to come back.

Michael did indeed enjoy himself sitting around the fire during the last night of the festival, laughing and joking as he drank with his friends and the random people who came to hang out with them. As the sky began to darken, though, he did wonder where his beautiful girlfriend was not to mention her brother. He hadn't seen either of them in some time.

Little did the unsuspecting boyfriend know, that while he sat around the fire with his friends, his girlfriend and her very own younger brother were having hot, incestuous sex for the second time that day. Once more Matt's van was rocking on its loose suspension, just as it had been that moment when the unaware boyfriend had watched it while his girlfriend begged for her brother's hard dick as it was pumping hard and fast in and out of her very horny and very welcoming pussy.

Michael had been drinking a beer while his girlfriend's brother was shooting huge loads of cum into his older sister's pussy, filling her womb with his thick, potent seed as she screamed out in ecstasy-filled orgasm for the fourth time that day, none of which had been with him.

As Michael dismissed the wondering of where his hot girlfriend and her brother were, Sam's hard, thick dick rammed repeatedly into Claire's pussy, and hot moans and groans once more filled the shaking van.

Sam gripped his sister's waist as he continued to pump his ten inch dick forcefully into her hot, tight pussy from behind. Once again the van was rocking and squeaking, marking their incestuous fuck-fest, however right then all Sam could think of was how hot his sister looked and felt.

Claire was naked, as was he, and on her hands and knees in the back of the van with Sam ramming his thick cock into her pussy from behind as he held tightly to her slender waist. Her huge 38D tits swung freely and violently beneath her and her long, dark red hair hung by her face and down her smooth, slender back. Her eyes were closed tightly and her gorgeous face was a beautiful mask of lust and ecstasy as the hot 20-year-old girlfriend revelled in the fantastic feelings her brother's dick was giving her as he fucked her ruthlessly doggie style, her mouth hanging open, moaning and groaning lewdly, so loud anyone outside the van would have heard easily.

They had been fucking like this for ten minutes now as Sam intended on savouring his sister this time, though he still didn't know how much longer he could hold out, she was just too damn hot!

"Fuck me with that big fucking dick of yours Sam! Ohhh fuck give it to me! YES! Uhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck me baby brother! Ummm yeah! Make my big tits swing!" Claire moaned lustfully as she let her head hang and watched her tits swing violently beneath her.

"Yeah, take my dick Claire! Fuck, I'm going to cum in your pussy again sis! Fuck! I bet Mike's wondering where you are...ugh...I bet he doesn't think his fucking hot girlfriend is cheating on him...nor fucking her own brother!" Sam growled in reply, he had noticed talking dirty to Claire really turned her on, and he was right, with those words she moaned loudly and reached up with one hand to grab the passenger seat in the front, steadying herself as he continued to pound her pussy from behind. "Now beg for my dick!"

"OOHHHHUMMMM! Please Sam...uhhhhh...please baby brother, fuck me...ohhhh yeah! YES! OHH! Fuck me please little brother! Fuck me...oh...fuck I still can't believe we're really doing this, OH FUCK YES, oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhh don't ever stop! Ohhh!" Claire moaned in an ever high-pitched voice, her hand gripping the seat tighter as she pushed her tight ass back onto Sam's cock, impaling herself as deeply as she could each time. "Please give me your big cock little brother! Ohhh I need your dick baby! Ummm! I love your cock! Ohhhh I love your cock so much more than Michaels...ohhh more than anyone else's!! OHhhhh! Ugh ugh ugh!"

Sam growled and rammed his entire ten inch shaft completely inside his sister's pussy as he reached forward and grabbed both of Claire's big swinging tits, squeezing them both harshly, his fingers sinking into the soft but firm flesh of his sister's naked big tits as he squeezed hard and began pulling her back onto his hard, pistoning cock.

"Fuck! You've got the best tits sis, Dad's gonna love holding these when he fucks you!" Sam growled and Claire groaned a deep, throaty groan of lust. "You can suck my dick while he fucks you, then the other way around!"