Valestock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the loving, unthinking boyfriend enjoyed the night with his friends, the time passing swiftly, his sexy girlfriend had switched positions and was then bouncing up and down her brother's dick, moaning lewdly throughout the hot, illicit, incestuous fuck until finally she came hard as her brother emptied his full balls deep into Michael's girlfriend's unprotected pussy for the second time that night, filling her up as she screamed in ecstasy.

Michael would never have suspected his girlfriend to be having sex with her brother right at that moment, but then, he was just as unsuspecting that his friends and his own younger brother had all screwed his girlfriend that day, filling her up with their cum too.

As Michael continued to enjoy the night, Claire and Sam began to ready themselves to return to the tent.

Claire smiled amusedly as she pulled her black lace top on and watched her brother over her shoulder as he grinned at her like the cat who had gotten the cream, though she should have been the one grinning like that, she had taken two huge loads of his cum deep into her pussy tonight. Claire still couldn't believe that she had fucked four guys that day, the four who weren't her boyfriend. And her own younger brother too!! Where the fuck had that come from!? She really was turning into a cock-hungry slut.

Straightening her top over her ample tits, Claire pulled open the side door to the van and swung her legs out before standing up. Despite having lay catching her breath for a while her legs still felt a more than a little unsteady after the double fuck session with her brother, not to mention being screwed senseless three times before that, however she made herself keep her feet despite swaying as she turned around to smile deeper at Sam.

"Come on Sam, Michael will be wondering where I am," Claire said with more than a touch of amusement before glancing round at the dark sky, "It's dark already, fuck where's the time gone?"

"If he is wondering where you are I doubt that Mike will think we've been having sex." Sam replied with a deeply amused grin of his own as he finally finished getting ready and climbed out of Matt's van. "And I think you know where the time's gone." He added with a quick grab of her ass.

Claire jumped and squealed lightly, not having expected such an open, brazen act, however she grinned amusedly as she slid the van door shut and locked it. However before she could move Sam grabbed her and in one swift motion had her pinned up against the side of the van with his lips mashed against hers and his tongue probing her mouth delightfully.

Sighing contentedly, Claire held on to her younger brother as she kissed him back just as lovingly...this was not a passionate kiss, fuck, no this was the kind of kiss a loving couple of a few years would deeply give each other before they made hot, passionate love. Both of them, though, kissed just as earnestly, their lips smacking, their tongues dancing and their breathing panting for a few minutes before Claire finally managed to break the passionate kiss and stare with her sparkling eyes into her brother's face.

As she did Claire knew at that moment that Sam would be the one more than any of them that wanted her, and fuck, she knew that she wanted him more too. Oh, she loved screwing the other guys, especially Michael's brother, but there was just something even more hot about sex with her own brother! However as Sam smiled at her in the dark, Claire also knew that she would have to watch him around Michael. Her boyfriend would never suspect her of cheating with Sam as he could with the others, and Sam knew that, and so in that look he gave her Claire saw mischief...the mischief of what he could get away with in front of Michael...oh she would have to watch him, but fuck, it turned her on too...for Michael really would never suspect the two of them, brother and sister, of fucking each other like mad!

Smiling contentedly at her younger brother, though, Claire kissed his lips softly once more before she spoke, letting her arms un-entwine from around his neck.

"I think we really should be getting back."

Sam gently and briefly kissed her again and Claire fought the urge to open her mouth and let her tongue slide into his mouth again. Moving apart and taking a moment to straighten their clothes the two of them began to make their way towards the tents.

The walk was pleasant, the night was filled with the celebrations of the last night of the festival and the air had some kind of good feel to it, or perhaps that was just her post-orgasmic glow that had that feeling for her. Either way it was a nice walk, although Claire did have to keep knocking Sam's hand from holding her tight ass as they made their way back, as much as she enjoyed him touching her, and she did still surprisingly, and she very much intended to have that big dick of his inside her again, she didn't want anyone who knew them seeing Sam touching his sister incestuously, that was something between them, and her dad when she seduced him. Fuck, she really did intend to do her own father didn't she!? That thought sent a shiver through her whole body.

Finally, however, Sam did behave and the two of them reached the tent to the sound of laughter, singing, music and a great big smile from Michael, not to mention the others, though there smiles seemed very different to Claire's boyfriends'.

"There you are." Michael exclaimed half-drunkenly though sounding very happy to see her. Claire smiled lovingly as she walked over and wrapped her arms around her loving boyfriend, it was always nice to be held by him.

"Miss me?" She asked as she hugged him back just as tightly.

"Of course I did." Michael replied before the two of them sat down and he passed her a beer. He was about to ask her something when Zach got in first.

"You and Sam been busy?" Her boyfriend's brother asked with a hint of insinuation which he obviously intended Claire to pick up on by the amused smile on his face.

Claire felt all eyes on her and noticed her brother's cheeks turn bright red, even in the fire light, and so she looked around. All of the others, except for Michael, wore the same smirk as Zach, and for a moment Claire wondered what was going on until something clicked in her mind and her cheeks went a shade of red matching her hair.

Worry, embarrassment, and strangely enough horniness, filled the stunning girlfriend as she realised that Zach, Tony and Matt all knew, she didn't know how but they did, that she and Sam, her brother, had been having sex! Looking around at them all however, none of them seemed shocked or disgusted, if anything they seemed to be taking it in much the same way as when each found out about her cheating on Michael in the first place; amused and interested! They knew her brother had fucked her and they just saw it as he was now part of their circle or something! For a long moment Claire didn't know what to think or say, it was Sam who replied.

"Yeah, we've been twice as busy as the rest of you guys today." Her brother answered, having seemingly gotten over his own embarrassment quickly and deciding on joining in with an amused insinuation. Claire blinked at him as he blatantly admitted, well, to all but her boyfriend, that they had screwed twice!

Everyone laughed, including Michael, and Zach even patted Sam on the back as if to say 'well done' or 'welcome to the circle that have fucked your sister'. For a moment Claire's cheeks darkened with more embarrassment before she stubbornly took hold of herself. If no one else was thinking anything odd about her screwing her brother twice, well, why should she act any differently? So, she smiled amusedly and settled the butterflies in her stomach.

"It's always nice having some family bonding time alone." Claire teased as she took a deep swig from her beer, smiling to herself as everyone grinned, even Michael. "We're going to 'do it' more often, aren't we 'little brother'?" Claire made sure to emphasis those last two words as she gave Sam a sultry look that made him adjust his jeans and made Claire smile amusedly.

"Plenty more to cum sis." Sam replied before taking a deep swig, no doubt to try and hide the colour that had once again suffused his cheeks; that made Claire laugh lightly to herself.

"Well, now you're back babe, let the celebrations for the last day begin!" Michael exclaimed and raised his beer at the end. The others took their beers, including Claire and the random people who were with them all, and clinked them with each other's before all taking deep swigs and erupting in a fountain of cheers and laughter.

From there the night continued until a ridiculous time in the morning when Claire tugged on Michael's sleeve to tell him that she was shattered after the long day she'd had and was going to go sleep. Her loving boyfriend told her that he would follow shortly and Claire nodded before she said good night to the group, hugging some of the random people to say goodbye for the morning, and finally headed into the tent.

Undressing and climbing into her sleeping t-shirt took longer than usual due to how sleepy she actual felt, and the moment her head lay down she was out like a light and dreaming sweet dreams. The last thought Claire had before he beautiful eyes slid shut was just how much her life had changed, and how she was looking forward to all the 'adventures' she knew would come.

- - - - - To Be Concluded... - - - - -

1...5678910