Valestock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh! Fuuuuuck!" Claire groaned repeatedly throwing her head back for a moment before she once more hung her head, letting Sam screw her senseless from behind. "Ohhummmm you're filling me up Sam! Oh fuck yuck your dick is sooo big! Uhhhh"

To emphasise the point Sam thrust his hard cock into her as hard as he could impaling Claire so forcefully that she grunted gutturally. Smiling to himself wickedly, Sam continued to maul his sister's big tits, almost cumming from the feel and realisation that he had her big bare tits actually in his hand, as he fucked her hard, the van one big noise of squeaking suspension and Claire's moans and groans of pleasure.

"Alright you slut, I've been gentle enough with you now." Sam growled as he leaned against his sister's back, placing his mouth to her ear as he roughly sank his fingers into her tits as he squeezed harshly and growled. "I'm going to fuck you like a bitch sis!"

With those words he reluctantly let her big, luscious tits go and straightened. Grabbing a handful of her long, dark red hair, Sam promptly began to fuck Claire as if he were literally trying to pound his dick through into her womb. Now he intended to unload another huge load of cum into her pussy.

Claire's head yanked back as her brother roughly pulled her hair with his hand, the other gripping her slim waist firmly. His huge, hard, thick dick was pounding her so forcefully that Claire could hardly breathe and each time his entire ten inches rammed balls deep into her pussy she grunted forcefully. There was literally nothing she could do, she was literally being fucked by this man behind her and she couldn't do anything, but oh, she loved it so much!

Accepting her brother's dick fully each time he rammed his hard length entirely into her pussy, Claire's big 38D tits bounced vigorously, slapping against her chest as she gripped the driver's and passenger's seats each with a hand, holding on as she received the fucking of her life. Again and again, faster and harder Sam ruthlessly rammed his rigid ten inch cock in and out of her totally fucked pussy, and again and again Claire groaned throatily, her head held back.

"Oh yeah! Yeah! Oh! Oh! Umm! Yes! Uh uh uh uh!" Claire moaned as best as she could as she swiftly matched her brother's fast and powerful thrusts. "Keep...fucking...me! Yes....ohh....yes....sooo.....good! Ohhhh!"

Anyone who walked passed the front window of the van would see in as the light was on so that the brother and sister could watch each other as they fucked incestuously. Anyone passing would have seen a hot, dark red haired girl, naked, with her large tits bouncing lustfully and violently, her mouth hanging open, her face a mask of ecstasy, gripping the two front seats as someone was fucking her ruthlessly from behind. The van shook up and down and side to side and screams of lust-filled pleasure and deep moans and groans filled the night air around it as the two fucked like only a brother screwing his knockout sister could.

"Take my dick Claire! Take your brother's big dick!" Sam was growling behind her harshly as he fucked her mercilessly.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give your sister your big cock Sam! Fuck me good!" Claire shouted back at him as best as she could.

The force of his pounding and the way he yanked her head back was driving Claire over the edge, she wouldn't be able to take any more of this. Neither could she breathe very well, and so she braced herself with her hands a moment before she pushed back, straightening, so that she leaned back against Sam.

Her mouth instantly found his as she turned her face towards him, reaching her arms back to wrap them around his head, pulling his face to hers. Sam's hands instantly left her hair and reached round to cup both of her large, magnificent tits, once again squeezing them roughly, pinching her nipples, as Claire rocked her hips, fucking herself on his dick as they kissed passionately.

The scene must have been incredibly hot to anyone who knew the truth. Here was a hot girl, making out with her younger brother, both of them naked, her impaled on his rigid ten inch dick, fucking herself on it after being screwed doggie style, while he mauled her big tits from behind, all the time while her boyfriend was waiting for her to come back to the tent and their friends knew what was going on. The thoughts made Claire moan hotly into her brother's mouth as she kissed him passionately.

Breaking the kiss, Claire breathed heavily, her tits rising and falling within her brother's hands as she stared lustfully into his eyes.

"My turn." She said in a heated, husky voice, her stomach twisting in a mix of excitement about the illicit situation and with how close Sam had fucked her towards another mind-blowing orgasm.

Reluctantly pulling his hands from her tits, Claire even more reluctantly lifted herself off her brother's dick, feeling empty at the loss, before she turned round and before he could look stunned, once more locked lips with him so forcefully she pushed him down onto his back.

Throwing one leg over both of his, Claire quickly straddled him, her big tits squashing hard against his chest, and without breaking the hot kiss as their tongues danced and their lips smacked noisily together, Claire reached behind her and grabbing Sam's cock, manoeuvred herself before sinking once more onto his long, hot dick.

"Ohhhmmmmmph!" Claire moaned in satisfaction as her brother's dick slowly sank into her hot pussy once more, inch by inch until at long last she was once again impaled on his rigid member, all the while without breaking the kiss.

Once she had him fully inside her again, Claire broke the kiss. Her hair hung beside her face as she looked deep into her brother's eyes, smiling, then she slowly sat up straight and placed her delicate hands on his chest, pushing her big tits together with her arms.

"I feel like such a dirty slut, fucking my own brother." Claire purred lustfully, her eyes gleaming as she began to rock her hips back and forth, pushing her brother's big dick in and out of her oh-so-tight, burning pussy, slowly picking up the pace. "Ummm, but it feels so fucking good Sam! Ughhh, it feels so hot having your big dick fucking in and out of me and watching you watch me, your big, hot, big-titted, sister, naked, impaled on your big, hard fucking cock! Ummmm!"

Claire began to move her hips faster then began using her legs to lift herself up and down her brother's ten inch cock, dropping down the entire solid length each time she almost pulled off. Her big tits bounced and jiggled lustfully on her chest each time she slammed down, burying her brother's unprotected dick into her hot, hungry pussy. Her eyes remained fixed on her brother's face, the fact he watched her riding his cock, watching her big tits as they bounced in time with her as she fucked herself on his dick, sent waves of pleasure rushing through her. This was so wrong, not only cheating on her boyfriend, but having sex with her own brother, for the second time too, and fuck did she love his eyes and hands all over her naked body! It was so bad, but oh, was it so fucking good!

"Ummm! Oh yeah! Fuck..uhhh! I love this big dick of yours little brother! Ohhhummmm yes! Oh fuck yes! Uh! Do you like watching your big sister bouncing around on your big cock Sam?" Claire moaned lustfully, her hands still resting on her brother's chest, her arms still pushing her big tits together as she began riding up and down his dick harder and faster, bolts of pleasure burning through her body each time his incestuous dick rammed deep into her unprotected pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Sam groaned, his face a mix of awe at watching her and pleasure.

"I bet...ohhhhummmm fuck...sooo gooodd...I bet people can see...this van bouncing...oh yeah...I bet they...fuck...don't know that a hot girl is getting...OH!...fucked...by her little brother! YES! UH!" Claire said breathily, continuing to push herself swiftly up and down her brother's hard dick harder and faster. "Ummm, wait until you see Mike...ohhhh...knowing you fucked his girlfriend...uhhh yeah...your own fucking sister...ohh fuck, you've had your hard dick deep inside your big sister's pussy...unnnghhmmm fuck, made her love every fucking inch of it baby brother...ohhhhmmm...yeah...and you've loved it too, oh, loved grabbing her big tits and watching her ride your cock, staring at her naked body, kissing her deeply like you shouldn't and fucking her like mad...ohhhh yeesssss...I've loved every second of it! Unnnnghghhh!"

Sam growled at that before he groaned hotly, running his hands up Claire's naked thighs either side of him as she began to move faster as her body once again began to feel the intensity of her approaching orgasm. Up and down, bouncing hard and fast, Claire moaned loudly as the van once more bounced up and down in time with Claire's big tits, the squeaking sound of the suspension growing louder as she began riding her brother's hard ten-inch cock furiously.

"Fuck! You're so hot sis!" Sam growled tightly between clenched teeth as he reached up to grab hold of both of Claire's 38D tits.

His fingers sank into the soft but firm flesh of her large tits as they jiggled up and down. Squeezing them hard and pushing them together, squashing them in his palms, watching his fingers sink into the pliable, soft but firm flesh, as he played with her large, round, heavy tits, and Claire moaned at the feel of her brother's hands on her naked breasts, spurring her on to fuck herself harder on his raging cock that was buried oh-so-fucking-deep inside her well-fucked and unprotected pussy.

"Squeeze my big tits Sam! YES! OH FUCK! Ummm! Ohhh baby, I love how hot it feels having my own brother feel me up while his big...fucking...cock is in my pussy! Ughhh! Mmmmmmm OHH YEAH!" Claire groaned lewdly, her fingers racking down Sam's naked chest non-too lightly as his hands continued to maul her big tits. "Squeeze my tits little brother, uhhh yeah fuck!"

"You've got the best fucking tits Claire..." Sam growled breathlessly, enjoying saying her name as he felt her naked breasts and Claire continued to ride him hard, "...yeah, fuck yourself on my dick you fucking cheating incestuous slut!"

"Ummmm!" Claire purred at the last few words, a hot, dirty smile painting her lust and pleasure-filled expression, "Yeah Sam...ummm...you're fucking your own sister and she's...ohhh....fucking loving every inch of it!" Raising her hands, Claire grabbed hold of his hands on her tits and began squeezing her tits as hard as she could, "That's it baby brother...uhh...feel your big sister up while she fucks herself to another orgasm on your big cock! YES! Uhhmmm fuck! Fuck me like my boyfriend should little brother! Make me your cheating incestuous slut sister!"

Riding up and down on his hard cock, Claire kept her brother's hands mauling at her large tits as she fucked herself furiously, relishing in the feel of the huge ten inch dick pumping into her pussy as she bounced up and down on its thick, solid length. All the time she kept thinking of Michael, her boyfriend, and how he would be at the tents waiting for her to come back, while all the time here she was, having another man's dick fucking her hot pussy, another man's hands squeezing her large tits, cheating on him and loving it. Here she was committing incest and revelling in how hot it made her feel, just how big an orgasm was about to explode through her stunning, sexy body.

"OHHHHH! YES! YES! FUCK! UHHH! MMM!" Claire groaned loudly, throwing her head back in ecstasy as she bounced up and down Sam's ten inch dick harder and faster. Her long, dark red hair hung down her back, swinging as she fucked herself on her brother's hard cock, losing herself in the intense feelings having the incestuous rod buried inside her was bringing. "OH YEAH! YEAH! YES! OHH! OHHH! FUCKMMMM YES! OH IT'S SOOO GOOD! UMMM"

"Ride my dick Claire! Fuck! Bounce on my cock you slut!" Sam growled pushing her big tits against her chest.

Claire let go of her brother's hands and leaned back, resting her hands on Sam's legs behind her and arching her back as she hung her head backwards, her hair swinging and touching her hands as she continued to rock her hips, pumping that big dick into her tight pussy. The new position sent waves of pleasure instantly surging through her body and she moaned incoherently as the feel of her brother's dick felt so deep and oh so fucking hot.

Sam meanwhile continued to feel and squeeze his sister's hot, huge tits as they jiggled in his hands from the fucking movements she was making, and all the time he stared in lust-filled amazement at how hot Claire actually looked, naked, her back arched and tits pushed out, fucking herself on his dick like she was possessed. She was acting like the cock-hungry slut she had called herself now.

"OHhhhhummm yeahhh! You're so fucking big Sam...ummm...you're fucking filling me up! OH FUCK!" Claire growled heatedly and with the last words pushed herself forward and grabbed her brother's hands, linking her fingers through his.

With eyes that blazed with the hunger within, Claire pushed hard on Sam's hands, using the hold as leverage to fuck herself harder and faster on his big dick. Suddenly the van became one big squeaking noise as it rocked and jolted precariously as brother and sister began fucking rampantly, the hot redhead nearing her powerful orgasm and driving herself ever on as she bounced up and down her younger brother's huge ten inch cock rapidly. Claire's big tits now naked and unheld bounced lustfully and violently as she slammed herself up and down Sam's big, thick cock, moaning loudly as it pumped deep and hard into her burning pussy.

"Yes! Ohhh! Oh! Ummm! Urrghh I'm going to fuck you until you fucking cum inside me again little brother! Oh fuck! Ugh! Yeah! Uh uh uh! Ohhmmm yes! Yes! OH! I love your big fucking dick! Ummmm, and I love the feel of you cumming inside me knowing its you!" Claire growled harshly, her body yearning for the building orgasm inside her as she stared heatedly into her brother's eyes.

Her big tits jolted and shook lustfully, slapping against her chest as she clamped her smooth legs to her brother's side, gripping his hands so tightly her knuckles went white as she rode his dick as hard and fast as she could. It wouldn't be long now. She was so close, so fucking close.

"Oh fuck! Umm! Yeah! Ohughh! YES! OH YES! OHH! FUCK ME! UHHH! GIVE ME YOUR CUM BABY BROTHER! OHHH I WANT YOUR BIG DICK AND ALL YOUR FUCKING CUM!! UHHH OHHHH YES! YES! YEEESSS!" Claire's moans grew into lust-filled screams as her pussy began to tingle, sending bolts of electricity shooting through her body as her orgasm grew sooooo close.

For a moment Sam pulled Claire closer to him, sucking and biting on her nipples and biting her soft but firm big tits before once more he pushed her up and began thrusting to meet each downward slam of hers, sending his big dick deep into her hot body hard with forceful jolts. The power and feeling of each thrust began to push Claire over the edge for the second time that night.

Sam's face was contorted in his own ecstasy and he was grunting and groaning until suddenly he erupted in a deep-throated growl and thrust his dick up into Claire harder than ever.

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" Sam growled harshly and then less than a moment later his dick expanded inside Claire and exploded.

Huge, powerful spurts of thick, potent, incestuous cum blasted from Sam's dick, shooting deep into Claire's burning pussy and straight into her unprotected womb. The feel of her brother's dick pumping huge globs of his thick cum into her body sent Claire over the edge in a screaming orgasm that ripped through her body relentlessly.

"OHHHHFUUUCKKK CUUUMMM INN MEEE BABBY BROOTHHHERR UUNNGHHH FUUUUUCKKKKK!!" Claire screamed so loudly as her body suddenly tensed that she could be heard for quite some distance out in the parking lot.

The world flashed as her body exploded in the most powerful, hot, intense orgasm the hot, 20-year-old, redhead girlfriend had ever had. Her body shook and convulsed as her brother continued to empty his heavy, obviously-once-again full, balls deep into her unprotected pussy. Load after huge, heavy load of thick cum shot in fat, sticky ropes deep into her pussy and womb, filling her up for the second time that night with cum that wasn't from her loving boyfriend, but her own younger brother, as Claire screamed wordlessly in passion-filled ecstasy as her body shook and the world spun.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Claire's body suddenly went limp and weakly she collapsed onto her naked brother's chest, her large tits squashing flat against his chest as she felt his cock pump two more thick loads of cum into her before Sam grunted and lay limp also, his dick slowly softening inside her for the second time that day.

Fuck she felt exhausted. Not once in the entire time that she had been at the festival had she had sex with the same guy twice in one day! But today she had not only had sex with her younger brother twice in succession, but she had been fucked by her boyfriend's younger brother and two of his friends as well. Fuck she was spent like hell!

Moaning contentedly, and incoherently, Claire lay naked on her brother's chest, her legs still straddling his naked legs and his now softening dick still buried inside her with all of his huge load of cum, their hands still held together either side of them.

Claire's mind reeled over and over at the thought that twice she had now had sex with her younger brother and twice he had shot his cum deep into her unprotected womb, not to mention that she had also had sex with two of her boyfriend's friend's today and his younger brother, swallowed cum, had it painted on her face and her tits, all in one day. Today had turned out far different to what she had expected she thought as she lay naked and spent on her brother's naked chest, her large 38D tits heaving flat against him as she breathed heavily and wearily, too tired to move.

The one thought that kept coming to mind, that sent a shiver of lust through her hot, sexy body and brought a deep, horny smile to her sleepy face, was that the only one of the five guys she had come to the festival with that she hadn't had sex with today was her own boyfriend.

As she lay resting, gathering her strength and catching her breath, Claire thought that they should probably head back to the tent soon, no doubt Michael would be wondering where she was, though she doubted he would think she would be lying naked with her own brother's dick buried in her pussy. Smiling to herself softly, Claire lay still as she was for a little longer, content and completely satisfied.

Michael Archer occasionally glanced through the night to see if he could see his girlfriend making her way back, however each time he couldn't make her out in the huge crowds that were partying with all they could due to it being the last night of the festival. Wherever she was and whatever she was doing, the caring boyfriend figured that she must be really enjoying herself. Smiling to himself, Michael was glad that his girlfriend was happy. Seeing as her brother wasn't there either perhaps they had finally begun to connect better, they had always bantered with each other ever since he had known them.

Little did the loving boyfriend suspect just how 'connected' his girlfriend and her younger brother had got, nor just how much she was enjoying what she was doing.

While Michael turned his attention from looking for Claire to the party that was going on outside their tent, his hot, dark red-haired girlfriend was busy on her hands and knees being 'done' hard and fast from behind by her very own younger brother who was fucking her doggie style deeper and better than Michael had ever done. Claire was screaming her brother's name, begging for his hard dick as he fucked her hard causing her large naked tits to swing violently underneath her as the van bounced and rocked on it's unstable suspension before Sam grabbed Michael's girlfriend's big tits, squeezing them as he rammed his thick, ten inch cock into his sister from behind.