Validation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay collapsed and breathed as deeply as she could ever remember. Through the fuzziness blazed one thought: Finally -- finally -- all of her fears and anger and doubts and hopes felt completely and entirely validated.

She gradually became aware that Daddy was crouching in front of her and cupping her chin in his hand. "Thank you so much for helping me understand, Lindsay," he said, smiling. "I appreciate everything you've shared with me today. It warms my heart to see you respond so thoroughly to the understanding you've been needing.

"You're feeling a little strange right now, aren't you, little slut?"

"Strange," Lindsay repeated drowsily.

"Try to listen and I'll explain. You see, the more I affirm you, the more pliable, happy and obedient you become. The more obedient you become, the more I affirm you. And then, it all reinforces in the most wonderful way.

"I won't go into detail, but I have a very special ability that pops up in my family line. We call it 'The Validation.' Sometimes we use it on religious zealots like yourself," he said. "Misguided crusaders, politicians, evangelists: you're actually part of a rather elite group, Lindsay. You should feel honored."

"Honnnored..." Lindsay said, smiling drowsily and rolling onto her side. Her hand drifted again to her red cunt.

"Of course, what's most rewarding is the personal dimension," Nick went on, petting her head. "To help young women find relief, knowing they don't have to bear their moral responsibilities alone. And of course, they're always so...grateful. You see? I'm a crusader too, Lindsay, in my own way.

"How are you feeling now, little slut?"

"Sooo happy, Daddy," Lindsay said and smiled up at him through sweaty hair and smeared makeup.

Nick opened his backpack and withdrew a small black velvet pouch. A cursive "L" was embroidered neatly on the side in purple.

"Now, shower and dress in something conservative, and then we'll insert your new buttplug. I'm going to buy you a nice dinner and I want you to explain all these perversions in even more detail. I have an extensive kink test I want you to take for me, so that I can truly understand all the things you find morally repugnant. All your limits.

"After dinner, we'll get ice cream at that little place downtown and then drive over to the library, and you'll suck me off in the car, for the security cameras."

As long as she got to feel understood by her new Daddy, that sounded so perfect to Lindsay. She smiled with deep satisfaction as warm semen trickled from her sore, reddened ass. Tomorrow would be a new day to stop the immorality gripping the nation, and she felt renewed energy and purpose. She felt validated.

12