All Comments on 'Vanara Ch. 02'

by Batrachiarch

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fascinating

The sexual implications should be really really good! Nice to see the girl as the 'monster'.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Potential

This is an interesting follow-up to the first chapter. I like the fact there is not an automatic control over her new form. The piece did not feel like there was much sexual content beyond the voyeuristic episode in the restroom, though the tension created by the possible loss of control was good to read. The "corruption" tag definitely adds an exciting feel to the future of your work in this series, and I am looking forward to the opportunities which come along for the main character.

I think the setting offers itself many options for how the main character interacts with "normal" people as well as other users of the substance.

BatrachiarchBatrachiarchover 12 years agoAuthor
Oh damn

Anonymous: "The "corruption" tag definitely adds an exciting feel..."

I actually had forgotten about that...

I believe I had originally intended the story to lead in that direction, but that's since changed. I love corruption and I want to write corruption stories, but this isn't really corruption in the strictest sense.

Should I remove the tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re: Oh Damn

Would her acceptance of becoming a mass of writhing appendages indicate corruption? While an argument could be made for corruption being a change from the existing form to a different form or personality, if the tag isn't representing what you feel the story or chapter is fitting personally I would remove the tag.

Even if there isn't an element of corruption in the idea of "good girl becomes evil", I think the story is an exciting opportunity for the character and setting to develop.

bowlergirl25bowlergirl25over 12 years ago
Finally!

I am so glad you did another chapter. For a moment i though you may have scrapped the idea after chapter one.

Part of the bathroom sex scene was confusing(probably because im reading this before my morning coffee kicked in, lol.) It seemed like Kate actually started fucking the cheating couple.

I hope we see Kate actually use her assets on someone both for pleasure and pain.

FeotakahariFeotakahariover 12 years ago

I do hope Kate doesn't go evil. I always wind up rooting for the doomed protagonist in corruption stories, and it looks like this time, she might not actually be doomed . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is the best story I've seen all year - looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please

I cant wait to see another chapter, please finish it.

discblizzdiscblizzabout 12 years ago

Can't for next part if there will be one.<3

I'd totally let Kate do whatever she wanted to me. ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MOAR!

I would love to see her both conquer her desire and give in at the same time. Not sure how that is possible though. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

holy crap. If you do not finish at least the next chapter within three weeks i will find you and shove a clip of Vanara into your gut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please more!

This is the best story ever!

FeotakahariFeotakaharialmost 12 years ago

The main reason I check Literotica every day is that I'm waiting for this story to be continued. It's probably the best ongoing series among the speculative fiction categories, and I really hope you have time for chapter 3 once summer comes.

(Though I suppose I'm not one to talk, given how long I've spent on projects unrelated to this site . . .)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm still looking forward to a sequel to this.

Jammer5121Jammer5121about 11 years ago
Awesome

Love this story. Really hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 3?

Would love to see a chapter three, but going on 2 years I am loosing hope. This is one of the best stories I have ever read though, really hope to see this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delightful!

This story is exquisite! I truly hope that you will continue it one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only four years

Just want to say I enjoy the writing. It needs a third part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

This has been one of the best and most interesting stories I've had the pleasure of reading! I'm so sad to see there's nothing past Chapter 2. I love how through most of the stories not everything has been overtly sexual, but done so with a severely strong sexual undertone. I sincerely hope that this is continued in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please make more

This is really good! I don't know if you've stopped or not, but please make more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Creepy, but hot!

This is awesome!

I hope she goes after this Marcus guy. There's not a lot of tentacle monster-on-guy stuff out there that isn't horror, and even less tentacle-on-ANYONE that has any trace of romance to it. She seems to still have a lot of her reason, just... an insane desire for sex on top of that. She just needs to direct that.

The_Shadow_of_MorgothThe_Shadow_of_Morgothover 5 years ago
Amazing!

Just wow, this is quite an amazing story. Very erotic and unique. Please keep writing more. Soon preferably!! Lol

jalford764jalford764almost 3 years ago

I got so excited about this story. Really got into it. Looks at comments... 4 years ago..... no next chapter....fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous