Vanara Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maria." Kate interrupted. Maria stopped, startled.

"My... back, kinda hurts," she said, rigidly.

"Oh! I'msosorry!" Maria immediately got off Kate, who seemed to relax a little. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." Kate tried to sound relaxed, but her voice wavered noticeably. Maria stood up and her face scrunched up in frustration.

"Hold still," she said. Kate flinched away as Maria reached toward her face.

"Kate..." Maria scolded, and Kate allowed herself to be touched. Maria placed a hand on Kate's brow, then her cheek, then her neck. Kate desperately fought the urge to grab that hand and swallow it whole, along with the rest of Maria, savoring the feeling of her tentacles raping the girl inside of her.

Part of her was shocked. She'd never thought of her friend like this before, but she readily accepted that she'd also never been a tentacle rape machine before, and things like that can change a person's priorities.

Maria sighed, "You are absolutely not alright, you're boiling."

"I... may have eaten something bad last night." Kate cringed inwardly at the hidden truth of that statement.

"Ok, then; As your psudo-boss, I'm giving you a day off work." Kate groaned in minor irritation, but knew better than to argue with Maria when she entered Boss-Mode. "I've still got three favoritism cards I can play with your boss this month before he calls me on it, so you're good. Don't worry."

Kate looked up at her friend. Her head was wreathed in light from the fluorescents above them, and Kate felt her heart jump just slightly. A look of relief washed over her face as she felt the coils within her begin to loosen.

"Thanks," she said.

"No problem. See you tomorrow," replied Maria, matter-of-factly, before she strutted off down the hall. Kate thought for a second, decided to give in, and leaned out of her cubical to watch her friend's ass as she left, quickly ducking back in before anyone saw her.

Kate smiled a little, before she noticed her Vault-Boy bobble-head staring at her, a static wink painted on its face.

"What are you looking at?" she said, tapping it's head before turning off her computer and leaving.

--

*inhale*

*exhale*

Back at home, Kate breathed deeply, her legs crossed, back straight, hands resting on her knees and making an "ok" sign.

She never meditated, didn't practice any martial art, and generally had no idea what she was doing, but sitting like this felt right, which she figured was half the point.

She focused on keeping calm, on turning the churning inside of her from boiling ecstasy into a controlled rhythmic flow. She'd been at this for several hours now.

Opening her eyes, she held her right arm in front of her, hand relaxed. Quelling the excited patter that started to build in her heart, she relaxed and focused again on her arm. A seam formed, running the length of the underside of her arm, from her inner elbow to the split of her ring and middle fingers.

A shudder ran through her, but she did not resist, instead she focused on the seam, starting with her hand. She spread her fingers in imitation of the vulcan salute, something she practiced as a child, only this time her fingers were not restricted at her palm. The split between her fingers continued down her hand, until the two halves bent neatly apart from each other, still joined at the wrist. Strings of mucus stretched between them, and Kate once again repressed the excitement building within her.

She had to learn to keep her calm. That was the point of doing all this, to learn control. Any slip could result in near catastrophe. She still felt the constant pressure against her mental gates, and a physical pressure inside of her from the tentacles, urging her to release them into the world. Instead she focused containing her urges, controlling herself and them.

Kate turned her hand over, admiring the soft, shiny pink flesh that had once joined her hand. She dared herself to get excited, courted her urges, teasing and tempting them. She brought her hand to her mouth and, eyes half lidded, let her tongue loll out before licking, long and languorously, up the length of the seam and continuing on before sucking the sweat off her fingers.

Another shudder rolled through her, pressure building inside, but she simply accepted it, absorbed it, and let it pass.

Kate returned to holding her hand out in front of her as before.

Her hand began to shake, and she felt the patter of her heartbeat return. She paused, thinking of calm places, Buddhist monks, her mother's disapproval, *anything*, until her heart calmed down again. The shaking in her hand did not leave, but that was normal. Kate could control it.

Her focus returned to her arm, this time along the length of it. Taking a deep, calming breath, she began to pull it apart as well, feeling the muscle strain to split her ulna in two. She felt the bone giving her arm structure, but already realized this was just another of her body's tricks. Kate focused on relaxing her arm completely, while at the same time pulling it apart.

After a little careful experimentation, Kate found that her bones were no longer actually bones, but more tentacles compacted and hardened. She still had control over them, or as much control as she had over anything in her body, and with a lot of concentration she could urge them to become soft again. However, the balance came uneasily. Her arm would split slightly, but the sensation of coming apart would make her tense, forcing the two halves back together.

Meanwhile, the pressure at her mental gates continued, constantly urging her to let go and give in.

Eventually, Kate relaxed her arm completely, the two halves curling away from each other like a banana peel. She split her arm down to the elbow and stopped there. Another shudder passed through her, this one harder to ignore.

By now, her whole body was shaking slightly. Kate head felt warm and foggy, her eyes half lidded. She struggled to stay awake, and to keep control, but realized that she had to push herself further still. She would never be allowed to relax her guard, and had to practice maintaining control no matter what.

Her attention returned to her arm.

By now, her fingers curled back to her elbow. She relaxed the two halves of her arm, let them undulate naturally in front of her, as the outside skin of her arm began to turn a similar hue to the tentacles inside.

Kate took another calming breath.

The inside of her arm was made of tightly packed tentacles, pink and shiny with mucus. Mentally, she singled one out from the bunch, moving this one away from its half of her arm. As it pulled out, sliding against the sensitive skin of the others in her arm, pushing a little more of its length through her upper arm and out of her body, a wave of pleasure tumbled through Kate's body. Her eyes rolled back, and a guttural moan escaped her throat.

Carefully, she curled her arm up and away from itself, keeping the sensitive tendrils from touching each other until the wave passed. Kate's whole body was trembling, her toes curling, her back arching and resisting the urge to lie back and just lose herself in the sensation. She sat there rigidly, until eventually the tremblings subsided, her body relaxed, and the wave of pleasure sank back into a familiar dull roar.

Carefully she reassembled her arm, releasing her concentration and allowing it to naturally reform.

Realizing she had been holding her breath, Kate exhaled slowly. She brushed hair out of her eyes, reassembled her cross-legged pose, and began thinking about calm lakes and tantric chants, focusing on calming the literal turmoil inside herself.

This time she would try again in twenty minutes instead of half an hour.

12