All Comments on 'Vanessa and I - Ch 06: A Couple'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmm....

I can't decide if you're right satire or a stroke story. I don't mean this as an insult, I'm just trying to figure it out. The story is hot except for the subtle, not so subtle, humiliation aspects. It seems like he doesn't want to be a cuckold, but time and time again he is humiliated by his wife and her lovers. If not intentionally, at least by the situation he puts himself in. Anyway, it's a hot story, so if that was your goal, you succeeded.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Better than the other parts...but...2 *

Better than the other parts...but...2 *...why? because he never was stupid, so if didn't felt their pussies, why not fuck them in the ass? He did it to his wife in the last part...This the only reason for the 2*...

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
The dumbest of the series

Gaping pussies are not all that common, they pretty much go back if the gal has good muscle tone. Typically, after orgasm, a women's pussy will be swollen inside so it will actually be tighter-so the descritpions of no feeling just dont ring true.

Also, this is descending into cucky territory, the wife looking for ever bigger cocks and chances to humiliate the husband by comparison.

I followed this entire series and the chapters previous to this were quite fine and really hot. Now it's getting gross.....what happened to no coming in the pussy rule?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are a couple allright.

A couple of what, thats the question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It was obvious that it was a set up so he had his fun and now would be the time to leave the filthy pig of a wife. There is nothing between them so goes there own way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs a sequel

One of the hottest. Ch8 needs to be an even wilder version of the couple!!! The and Shonda need a second go. Maybe even with a third.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Big

Ty is one huge dark dildo, Vanessa is a whore and your story is crap. Other than that, all is well in your cucky world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous