All Comments on 'Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Dun, dun dun, the meeting of the parents. Will Luc pass out or will Ethan kill him? LOL Kal you are so awesome thank you for the update!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

I don't think it is ever easy for a father to meet his daughter's significant other.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
this is going to be interesting

excellent chapter and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More, more,more....

I need more.. This is going to be good. Luc needs to just be a man about it and see how Ethan handles it.

Great job, All

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ethan has 2 shotguns

WOW

This will be some encounter. Will Ethan remember how he was as a young vamp

minus the raping!!! Luc has the spotlight and I hope that Rik doesn't get any reprecussions. Ethan must have gotten a look at Luc's face. Again, WOW.

Kal, please update real soon. Great story

vt

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Ethan

I believe that Ethan is not going to like them now, but will eventually. I hope that he and Katrina have another baby.

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Poppa got fangs. No one plays with his little girls heart.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Papa Sinclair is oiling up the 12 gauge

Papa Sinclair is oiling up the 12 gauge and it ain't gonna be pretty for Luc. He was the one hoeing it up over the centuries.

He should have listened to his brother. The Gabriel brothers got their hands full with the whole Sinclair clan and not just the sistahs. Lawd have mercy on them...hahahahaha.

This will be pretty damn interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sigh

Poor guys. I feel bad for the both of them.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
OK

Great update and happy that they got everything out in the open and got rid of the two trouble makers! But I can see that Luc is already in trouble with Ethan because now he knows it was him who tried to visit the girls and took off when he asked who was there and he probably already know that Luc has been with lots of women too now I can't wait to see how this turns out so please update again real soon thanks I'm really enjoying their story!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
OOOOHHH SNAP!

I hope that Ethan doesn't cold clock Luc. Then again, it would serve his butt right...

Great update! 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what the fuck?

I don't know who you are but take your racist ass somewhere else! There is no racism in this story and not only that, why are you even reading this catagory? It's the interacial section!!!! It's jerks like you who keep racism alive and thriving!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Confused

Im still confused on why lucs sex life prior to his mate is being treated like some huge scandal. They way this is being written you'd think he was a drug dealer or beat up old ladies for kicks. For a story being written in modern times, in 2012, this focus on lucs sex life reads dated.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
confused

I don't think its about it being a scandal as opposed to explaining to Vanessa why. I don't want to say toi much because I haven't written the next chapter yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lucs sex life

There is a part in the story where the girls talk and Ronnie talks about nessa's idea of perfection. She while not celibate didn't sleep around with countless men. It's just one more way in which the girls and their mates are opposites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh oh...

I think Ethan recognizes Luc's smell as that of the person who had been in his daughter's yard and now he's on alert - and dangerous. I have to agree with some commenting that, while I understand that Vanessa had imagined a mate that was not so promiscuous as Luc, the attention his past sexual exploits is getting seems a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omg

I do not think I have read a more boring story in my life! The plot revolves around one guy who slept around and his mate's reaction? Holy cow, could you have thought of anything less boring? (Probably not!) I don't expect great epics at this site, but this has got to be the worst I've read.

Please work on your sentence structure - you write like you're in middle school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG 4/23

That isn't the whole or main focus of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OH BOY!

This is getting good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh the boy's a slag

Two things: the biggest challenge in this story is that Luc has slept with a lot of women in his 400 years- Boo Hoo! And secondly no matter how protective a dad is, it is none of his business how many women his son-in-law has bedded. Of course all these are just my opinions, I just wish that Luc had denied the mating pull a bit longer.Just to see what a womaniser he is.

truereader12truereader12almost 11 years ago
sucks!!!

This story sucks donkey nuts...I tried to muster thru but I can't get past the horrible dialogue. Ugh I read a few of your other stories and they were fairly decent but this one just makes me want to pluck my eyes out.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

What freaks lol... tsk tsk veronica and Rik... it's hard to see the twins as adults

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The thought of wealthy vampires dining at Red Lobster makes me laugh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES