All Comments on 'Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Damn cliffhanger!!!

Great update but this cliffhanger is the pits! 5 stars tho...

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Oh yeah

Rosie had red hair & green eyes when she was alive right? Sounds like she was a victim of PATRICK! OOOHHHH SNAP! The twist, the turns & I really hope one of the girls doesn't die. I'm almost scared of the next chapter - you successfully killed off James (Toni's husband in the Mason series) and that had me in tears!

Please don't kill one of the girls. I'm not ashamed of begging...

please

**sniffle sniffle**

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
great story

omg this vampire is going after Ethan and he did not even rape the girl wtf he so needs to die a slow and painful death he better not hurt Veronica please hurry up and give us the next chapter please

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Ohhhh Fu*K

How could someone not go with her even if it was just to get milk and cookies. My stomach just dropped as I read. " the Dead flowers were left in the doorway." Then to top it off you really know how to make someone beg and plead for a next day posting...lol I just don't know what Ethan is going to do because he's always been the biggest and baddest thing around the block. I think Katrina is going to go Ape shit if anything happens to any of her girls. Katrina I think is really the biggest and baddest of them all. Remember a mother & her cubs will kill her mate if she has to.

All I can say is as usual you give us something to stalk after... (Big Smile) Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nods respectively

to the queen of cliff hangers. Great chapter.

mscutiechefmscutiechefabout 12 years ago
darn you kal

why the cliff hanger ..... when is your next update coming?

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

Did Rosie die during the rape or did she commit suicide? This guy seems to have a lot of guilt with his rage.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
Katgoddess

Part of his rage is his guilt because he didn't mate with Rosie immediately. If he had the rape wouldn't have occurred... she committed suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THIS IZ BULLSHIT BUT HAY WAT CAN I SAY IM LOVING THIS

IT'S THE ONLY REASON I KEEP MT INTERNET SERVICES ON JUST TO READ UR UP-DATES NOW HERE U GO WIT THESE SHORT ASS CHAPTERS OMG GURL THIS SHIT IZ GETTING CRAZY WAT NEXTS IZ HE TORY'S MATE SENCE SHE BESIDES ETHAN THAT CAN FEEL HIS PRESENTS THAT SHIT WOULD B FUCK-UP CAUSE SHE ONLY A BABY.

willerileywillerileyabout 12 years ago
Da Da Da Da!

This is so silly! And, incoherent.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
WWWOOOWWW

WWOOOW!!! All that happened!! WoW!!! The fight begins now Ethan or Ric ain't fixing to have that!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Unable to rate submission! This is an instresting twist. Luc, Victoria and Ethan has gift but unable to sense this older vampire. I thought he was going to take Victoria. Intrigued as always looking forward to the update.

blksxystangblksxystangabout 12 years ago
Again ....

Great update but the cliffhangers are brutal.

Must we start stalking you here?

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
damn

saw that ending almost coming, but not like that, and wow whoever he is i have to admit i was wrong on who i thought he was .

Waiting on pins and needles to find out who he is and what Ethan and Rik will do to get Veronica back.What Victoria has to do with this makes me think something big and i mean big will happen.

targetdronetargetdroneabout 12 years ago

love your story... but tbh , it was an exeptionally stupid move to go alone... something that screams plot advancment ... because anybody this stupid wouldnt live long enough to be turned at toddler age... :(

Annie133Annie133about 12 years ago
v & v

V & v ? I can't wait for the next chapter. Kat this is well planned and in synch with Patrick that also ended leaving us in the air. Please please next chapters please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"No, I'll be fine...

... it was like watching a horror movie and screaming at the screen: "NO! Don't open that door!"

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What part all of us stay together did Veronica not understand? I can't wait for them to kill that vampire and I hope that it's before he can kill Veronica. So love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

how come no one can sense him, now that i knew that he wasn't going to take victoria i thought he was going to take katrina, veronica might have a plan or else im sure she wouldn't have left by herself

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Oh man..............

This dude may be older than Ethan, but I get the distinct feeling he is going to have his hands full with Ronnie. I know girlfriend ain't going to go out like a punk. She's mated and the bond ...connection to her mate may just be the pivotal point this plot twist turns on. All roosters will be coming home to roost for the Sinclair clan.

In either case; eagerly await your next installment.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
OMG

No he didn't incredible I can't believe that she went in the kitchen by herself but then again they knew the lunatic would be coming soon and seeing that Veronica and Vanessa are twins they have a connection they can sense each others feeling or when there in danger so she need to send some vibes to her sister as well as her mate and her dad so they will know how to find her oh boy talking about drama drama drama this is getting so good looking forward to see what happens next please update again real soon thanks!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Oh No...

This vampire is in for something with Veronica. I hope they get to her in time....Thanks for the update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
?

Why would they not insist on staying in groups almost immediately after the point was made that it was important that they do. Though I like the story, Veronica going off by herself seems too contrived, again, because too much was made of them not being separate from each other. That said, maybe Veronica insisted on going by herself to the kitchen because she has something up her sleeve...

tikateapottikateapotabout 12 years ago

I don't understand why his anger and vendetta is with Ethan and his family instead of Patrick. Talk about misplaced anger. OAN: Why would Luc let his mate go alone into the kitchen if they were already playing the "safety in numbers" game in the house?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
vendetta

He doesn't know that it was Patrick. It says that he holds ethan responsible because he could have done something to stop it a long time ago but didn't. I think that Ronnie only planned to grab the cookies and run so to speak. It wasn't as if she was upstairs and them downstairs.

tikateapottikateapotabout 12 years ago

I meant Rik.

@Anonymous. Regardless, he knows that it wasn't Ethan b/c he said as much so i reiterate why go after his family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why go after Ethan

Maybe he doesnt know Patrick is mated. Maybe he just blames all the Sinclaires. Maybe he chose Ethan because he (Ethan) is the strongest. He wants to die and he is using Ethan to do it. It will be interesting to see what happens.

adjoaqadjoaqabout 12 years ago
oh snap!

This is Vicky guys. She will save the day. She had better!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
This chapter was like a bad horror film.

They knew Palmer was watching the house and waiting to take one of them. They knew that he's stronger than them and that they can't always sense him. They knew that there's safety in numbers yet they still wandered off in pairs. Morons.

After playing the damsels in distress, I hope they redeem themselves and kick some butt. I'm sure it will be Victoria that saves the day.

coco96coco96about 12 years ago
WOW

Plz don't let her die!! When is d next chapter coming?

Cyimda1Cyimda1about 12 years ago
A Second Mate?

He feels partly to blame because "he knew what was going on but did nothing to stop it," so I'm thinking if they can capitalize on that guilt, maybe Veronica can be saved. Rarely but sometimes, Vamps can find a second mate, right? So maybe sweet, kind Louise, Kevyn's sister, could be the second mate? He could sense her now that Patrick, Kevyn, and Louise are back? He wouldn't even have to be there to sense her since he's clearly got powers the others don't have..? Please just don't let any of the Sinclaire family or extended family die. Pleaaaase??!!!?!

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5about 12 years ago
Have to agree with cantfindfate

After insisting that they all stay together, one of them goes off by herself. *sigh* But I'm still enjoying the story...

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Okay isn't this chapter

the equivalent of "I'll be right back in the scary movies" they never come back when they say that. But anyway... Great story and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter... I had wondered when I read Ethan and he admitted to be a rapist if something like this would happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...