All Comments on 'Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 09'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Fascinating

I was sad to see Bradford die; however, I was fascinated with all the new information, and the way things moved into a new direction. Kevyn a telepath, and if I am not mistaken Louise is an...empath and a strong one. This is good stuff!

Well done Kal, fine job excellent chapter.

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I knew it! I knew it!

I knew that the ending of Patrick was going to be pivotal in Vanessa & Veronica! Kevyn is a telepath (as we all already knew), but her power is incredibly strong. The addition of Lousie was a great move, too! You wove everything together quite well, Kal. Now, you have more time on your hands for JUSTINE!!! While I love, love, love, the Sinclaires and their saga-that Justine has me chomping at the bit every. single. day!!!! You're amazing, Kal!

gr8ful

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

This series can go on forever!!! Each of your characters offers layers yet to be explored. I am looking forward the only way one can with you. No use touting your former accolades when their is a unspoken promise of so much more on the horizon. Your story telling ability is indeed a gift and thank you for sharing it with the masses.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Well Done.

I have followed this family since it started with Etahn. must say you never disappoint. I love these characters and this story. I am so happy things worked out in the end. This was truly an amazing journey. Thank you Kalamazoo for sharing this vision with us. really enjoyed it. Normally at this point I'd be begging for more, but I am actually satisfied. And that Miss is a testament to your ability.

blksxystangblksxystangabout 12 years ago
Great update

Thank you for a wonderful update, Kal!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm Crying!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really loved this story!

I have a question about Jamie - Mason and Toni's son. He was adopted by Toni and James and I thought he was human. Yet, he seems to recognize his mate the way a vampire would. Was his birth mother a vampire - or was the person she mated with a vampire, making Jamie a vampire in turn? Or did he decide to be turned into a Vampire by Mason? Really curious about that part of the story and his recognition of Victoria as his mate. Anyway, I just love how you weave these tales of the Sinclaire family. They're excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You Are An Awesome Writer

I too have followed your stories and almost stopped at the first installment of "Ethan", but I'm SO glad I stayed because you have kept me entertained for a while. I hope to hear more of Louise and Nathan, especially as she's an empath. Can't wait for your future installments.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
super terrific chapter

and an excellent ending to this fantastic story i am looking forward to your next installment of the sinclaire saga. Just wondering which one of the many threads you left open will you pull at next i can hardly wait to see the relationship between Jamie and Victoria flourish. I am a bit curious about Louise and Nathan.

I do not feel sorry about Bradford like some of your readers if anything wish he would of suffered more The only thing else i can say is Yes Way To go Girl hit that bastard one more time

thank you so much for sharing this wonder story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

You are just the best! I really loved this story and all of the related ones. Just an amazing writer. I hope you submit other stories of the 'Sinclairs' (hint hint...Jamie/Victoria--Nathan/Louise??). Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Thanks. You never disappoint. I love all the couples in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So awesome as usual!!! I love the Sinclaire family!!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
Love it Love it!!!!

Love it!!! Keep the stories coming. I love the way you end this story but turned around and made it sweet with the wedding. I love how you let the Louise and Nathan get together. I hope Ethan and Katrina have more babies. The twins start their family. Mason and Toni have their twins. Victoria grows up and gets together with Jamie in adult way. Patrick and Kevyn get married and have babies. Keep Writing!!! Never stop because you are to great at it. Please let Justine figure that her and that man are suppose to be together really so before they found them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BRAVO KAL!!

I have to co-sign what everyone has stated about your amazing storytelling skills. Thanks so much for sharing and looking forward to more of the Sinclaire family saga.

Now on to the next chapter of Justine and IWLYF!!! ;)

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
uqh , those damned tears again

it was absolutely beautiful, and in comparison to your others amazing stories i think this is one is tied with mason and ethan for my favorites written by you. anyway, cant wait til you posted another NEW story. keep up the phenomenal job you've been doing and i really hope you get your books published and printed because you deserve it

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Standing ovation!

Such a wonderful story! I'm curious to know where Louise will fit in this family. Either way, you parallel along lines with JazCullen, another one of my fav authors! Good luck in all your future endavors!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just simply amazing

I don't usually leave comments but I just wanted to say that you are such an amazing writer I love all your stories and can't wait to read what you have coming next. Keep up the excellent work.

zia27zia27about 12 years ago
Well done!

You are a talented writer and story teller, and you never disappoint.

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1about 12 years ago
Excellent!!!!!

This was a really great ending I love how everything came together in the end. I don't know how you did it but I did feel a little sympathy for Bradford in the end, and I get the reason for Louise being there. I can't wait to see what you come up with next for this family. Is it going to be Louise and Nathan or Victoria and Jamie. Whoever it is I know its going to be great like the rest of your stories.

P.S. For the readers that love her work, this talented author does have some published work out under the Penname Yvonne Ray, look her up on Amazon to check out her Bound By Blood series and her Vampire series. I know if you like her work here you'll love those as well. So show her some love by going out a purchasing some of her work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Im not crying

I just got something in my eye.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Wonderful ending, so who is next.

ToFall4ToFall4about 12 years ago
What a ending...

Thank you Kalamazoo707 for another wonderful story. It was superb, I enjoyed it very much. Well written. So what's next...Louise & Nathan? Or Jamie & Victoria? Please don't keep us waiting to long. I know, I'm sounding greedy, but your stories are addicting. Keep up the good work gal.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Great!!!

I love this series!!! Any plans for a story about Nathan and Louise?? Or more about the twins as married women?? Excellent job as always..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please do jamie and victoria next

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
You are a wonder!

I love this series and hope we get a couple more of them like Nathan and Louise and Jamie and Victoria! Just don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A wonderful story with non stop action and lovely romance. Do Louise and Nathan next also do Victoria and Jamie. Can't wait to read the next story.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Very

Good writings from what I have read thus far. Keep them coming;-)

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Very Good!!!

You did a great job of tiding all of the pair together. You took all of the personalities and matched them with their exact opposed together. Thank you for a great read!!!!

Bad spelling and grammar......LOL.......mine!

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful!

This was a great addition to the series and I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVELY...

I spent the past 3 days reading Patrick and V&V stories and all I can say is WOW.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This story seems incomplete. I want more of vanessa

I love your stories. I have been following the story of the Sinclaire family. I have a few queries and opinions.

Firstly, I think you have neglected Vanessa's and Luc's story. They have the initial problems about the 'being with other people' thing. But both girls have problems because of that. Then Veronica's ordeal with Bradson starts and at the end of it she and Rik grow closer because of it. At the wedding we are told about Rik's nervousness and Veronica's dealing with it. Again in Louise's story there is the confrontation between Veronica and Barb.

My point is this: in the beginning you draw attention to both girls then you solely focus on Veronica. I'd like to know more about Vanessa.

Secondly, I want to know more about the research on the Sinclaire men's anger. I want to what has caused it and why Patrick forgot about his mate and why Ethan could not recognise his mate.

Thirdly, where are the girls going to do their research and continue their work now that they live with Rik and Luc? Are they going to discontinue their research because they are mated? Have they lost all their records because their lab had been trashed?

I think Vanessa and Veronica's story is incomplete. I would like it if you wrote more and considered my points. Could you tell me what you thought of what I had to say?

Thanks

P.S. I am writing this in a number of places in number of places just in case you don't read all your comments and fanmail. :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Umm that's it?? It seem like you left out some parts, In Louise story barb was with them at the wedding trying to flirt with Rik...

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
Great ending...

I guess it is now off to Louise's story. Thanks for making the Sinclaire's a staple in time for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love Love it

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO.ON TO LOUEIS STORY NEXT O MASONS WOW CAN'T WAIT

NENE03NENE03over 11 years ago
order

What order should I read these stories. I thought this was the second one after ethan. Please list order.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 11 years agoAuthor
order

Hi... the order is as follows:Ethan, Mason, Patrick, Vanessa and Veronica, Louise and now Thorne

NENE03NENE03over 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the prompt response ,I love your stories are you contemplating getting published?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
fT

can't wait for Louise, Nathan and Victoria's stories

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92over 10 years ago
♥♡♥

I would love to know how things are going to go with Victoria and jamie!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories