Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment, her lips opened, he pulled her mouth over his big toe. Obviously, the guy hadn't washed his feet for several days. And that was exactly the way it tasted.

Vanessa lost control over her body and puke shot into her mouth. She barely managed to keep it inside not letting it splatter all over the guy's foot.

Still sucking on his big toe, she gulped the horribly vile pulp down. It tasted even more revolting than Pavone's pissload. It was so nasty that it almost came back up again.

All the while, Vanessa sucked the sweat and dirt off his big toe. When the bitter rancid taste had gone, she let go and looked shyly up at the hulk of a man.

"Ain't finished skank!" he exclaimed. "Lick between the toes. And let me hear how much you enjoy it!"

Tears welled up in Vanessa's eyes when she obediently stuck out her tongue and bored it in the gap between his toes. Sweat and filth had piled up especially thick.

"Hmmm! Urgh! Hmmm! Urgh! Hmmm! Urgh!"

With her mouth open and tongue out, she tried purring as best as she could. But the aversion and disgust she felt caused pitiful retching sounds to mix with it while her tongue bored into the thin, cheesy crust. Over and over, she licked on it to soften it. Everything that came into her mouth, she swallowed down.

Vanessa perceived nothing more than the dirt and sweat on her taste buds. The penetrating stench caused black dots to flicker in front of her eyes. The extremely putrid taste fought a hard battle to destroy her senses forever. And the constant gagging made her throat hurt. All the while she kept on purring.

"Hmmm! Urgh! Hmmm! Urgh! Hmmm! Urgh!"

The degrading dead made her hair stand on end but after sucking the first gap clean, she took on the next one. Little by little, she sucked on every toe and cleaned the cheesy smut layer off of every gap.

Finally, she had succeeded in cleaning his right toe.

With the hold on her hair, the constructer forced her to turn around and pushed her face back down onto the ground. Vanessa was still too nauseas from the rancid taste to object. She didn't even realize what was happening before her face hit the ground -- or rather the soiled grimy carpet.

"Spread those whoreholes, dumb piece of fuckmeat!" the giant guy screamed at her.

He was towering over her watching her do as she was told. Now, she was kneeling face down ass up on the dirty carpet offering her cunt and asshole to him. Then he brought his face close to hers.

"It's 100 for any hole, isn't it?" he asked.

The huge hulk of a man frightened Vanessa. She simply wanted to get over with this ordeal, so she meekly nodded her head and told the john.

"Any hole is just a dumpster for sir's smut and cum!"

"What a desperate piece of trash!" he responded disdainfully.

"You better spread that ass wide!" he commented.

Vanessa closed her eyes shut and fearfully pulled on her buttocks as hard as she could with her fine French-manicured fingers to open her fuckholes as wide as possible.

A second later, a yelp escaped her lips. The guy had drilled his cock right into her ass. Fortunately, his cock had been coated with Vanessa's throat slime making him slide in all the way. Still, her tiny little butthole was violently ripped open at a single blow.

The big man started thrusting into her ass at a slow pace. Therefore, he laid his full weight into every stroke pushing Vanessa's entire body forward with each push and pulling her back afterwards. Her face and knees were painfully dragged over the filthy carpet. She could even feel the damp muck on her cheek.

Suddenly, his left foot appeared in front of her face. Vanessa didn't even need another order to know exactly what he was expecting.

Slowly, she opened her mouth again. She could already taste the filth even before her tongue touched his foot. It was so prominently burned into her mind.

Again, she had to suck his toes and lick the cheese layer out of the gaps. It wasn't as easy this time as her body was thrust back and forth over the grimy carpet non-stop with the constructer reaming her sphincter for good.

Finally, he was ready to cum. Hastily, he pulled out of her asshole. With a tug on the leash, he made Vanessa kneel in front of him. She had barely time to open her slut-kisser before he shot his thick load right into her mouth.

Swallowing down his load, Vanessa gazed up at the guy. To the blurry pool of black mascara around her eyes and streaks of dark make-up over her cheeks, slurred lipstick all around her mouth up to her cheeks had been added when her face had been shoved all over the carpet.

Her face looked exactly like a crying clown's mask. And it perfectly displayed the way she felt at that exact moment.

It didn't get much better over the course of the night. The rest of her johns weren't as sweaty and dirty as the constructor though.

Still, Pavone had been so kind to provide her with a drink after every client.

After every john was finished with the whore, she had to walk to the bar and ask Mark

"Please sir, may this fuckwhore get a drink? Let this stupid whore get a fresh taste. This dirthoe deserves to get the full flavour of her next john's stinking feet!"

The words were so degrading, they almost made her cry. The first time she stood in front of Mark, she only mumbled them lowly.

But of course, Mark requested her to repeat them over and over again till she had to scream them out aloud.

And every guest in the club heard the meaning making them laugh loud and dirty about the desperate club whore.

With the drink, her tongue and taste buds didn't get too numb over the night and the foul, sickening taste attacked her recovered taste buds every time anew.

To Vanessa's surprise, the guys were very creative in the way they made her lick and clean their feet. The face down bottom up position with a dick up her ass and a dirty toe in her mouth was clearly the favourite of the night.

But over the course of her hooker shift, Vanessa got to know several positions to lick feet.

Several johns enjoyed sitting down on the edge of the bed with Vanessa squatting down in front of them with her legs spread wide. For some of them, she had to maul her big juicy tits and stretch her nipples with her rings while others wanted her to rub her pussy.

All the while, they pushed one of their dirty feet right into her mouth fucking her face with it and making her gag on it. They didn't stop until she had eventually orgasmed. And every time, it took quiet a while for Vanessa to cum. The sheer disgust and icky taste suppressed her orgasm prolonging the gross act.

An especially evil guy simply made her spread open her pussy lips pulling on her cunt rings while he fucked her pussy with his foot. First, he only pushed his big toe in and out. But making Vanessa stretch her cunt lips further and further, one toe after the other slipped into her snatch.

Vanessa had a hard time keeping her balance while the guy roughly shoved his toes in and out of her cunt making her look even more pathetic.

She whined and whimpered all the time but eventually her juices started flowing. Then, the evil john pushed his toes out of her snatch and made Vanessa clean off her pussy juice that had mixed with the dirt. He wouldn't stop till Vanessa orgasmed all over his foot shoved deep up her cunt.

A few other johns enjoyed sitting on the bed making Vanessa kneel parallel to them. She had to stick her ass up in the air and her face down on the grimy, ugly carpet. They liked stepping onto her cheek with one foot after the other rubbing their feet over her face and making her lick their calloused, sweaty soles with her tongue.

All the while, they either smacked her ass till it was glowing bright red to spur her on or they jammed up to four fingers through her poor quivering sphincter.

Vanessa even had to address them telling them

"Thank you sir for using this stupid slut as your doormat! Finally, this worthless whore is of any use!"

And this harsh self-degradation even caused a few tears to run down Vanessa's cheeks. She felt so humiliated advertising herself as a pure fuck device. A fuck commodity that was too stupid to do anything on her own but could only be used.

As the second night of hooking went on, guys rejecting her advances became less and less. In fact, there was only one guy who only wanted to watch the strippers.

Vanessa even dared telling him

"Sir, this scumwhore is your chance to live out your dirtiest fantasies! Nothing is too filthy for this lewd fuckpig. Please wipe your dirty feet on this nasty whore's tongue!"

Surprisingly, this self-degradation even felt strangely good to Vanessa. It was the only guy rejecting her service. It made her proud that all the other guests had come to use the special, nasty service of the 'Red Rose Whore'.

The house-special had done the trick. Word of it must have started making its rounds as more and more men visited the club eager to fuck the arrogance out of that bitchy wench.

Eventually, the procedure of walking into the club room, approaching the tables and advertising her holes for use became routine for Vanessa. The constant rush of men turned the entire night into one big blur of fucking and sucking. And the night blurred into the next day.

---

Vanessa's first memory of Wednesday was herself getting dressed for the next round of turning tricks. This time Mark handed her a boob tube that didn't have any straps to hold it over her shoulders. Instead, it was held up simply by its tightness and was only just broad enough to cover her voluptuous juggs.

Instead of covering anything, its tightness even emphasized the full curve of her tits. Her nipples prominently stood out against the fabric. Right between her two globes, the material was held together by three thin, golden chains. This way, the deep valley between her tits was clearly visible.

As a skirt, she had to put on an extremely tiny piece of fabric that didn't even reach over the hem of her buttocks. The material only covered the front and back as it was held together on each side by three thin, golden chains resembling the one of her boob tube. This way, the sides of her smooth tanned legs were left completely free to the view. Once again, high heeled boots with large transparent plateaus garnered her legs.

Although Vanessa felt barely clad, there was a different aspect of her dress that made her feel more like a cheap hooker than ever before. The boob tube, tiny skirt and boots were all in the same colour. It was a leopard print.

And this time, she didn't even get a jacket to cover herself on the way to the car.

Mark and Vanessa left at the same time of day as yesterday. 'Purely coincidentally', the creep of a janitor was working on the hinges of the doors to their apartment building.

When the two approached the entrance, he was kneeling in front of the door. His shirt had risen up and Vanessa had a clear view deep down his hairy ass crack. The pale skin and chunky ass were a gross sight.

The moment Mark and Vanessa passed, he stopped working and soaked in Vanessa's appearance. From the sleazy smile he threw at her, she knew exactly that he had recognized her and it made her knees buckle. She better not wanted to know what he was thinking.

When they arrived at the 'Red Rose Club', Vanessa was greeted by the new house-special that flaunted on the blackboard at the entrance. It read 'Double Duty for 50$'.

Vanessa was briefly irritated as she didn't really know what it meant. But she was about to find out very soon. The club was packed. More guests than ever before filled the strip room this early in the evening. And most of them were waiting just for her.

This made Vanessa approach the first table with renewed enthusiasm. She was more than proud about her increasing popularity.

There were two guys lounging around on their chairs. As soon as Vanessa had reached the table, she recited her whore introduction

"Sirs, this trashy whore is at your disposal to be used."

Before she could continue advertising the house-special, the two guys quipped in.

"Finally a ho so cheap, she's willing to be sandwiched. We've been looking for such a filthy hosebag for a long time."

With this derogatory comment, Vanessa's night of group fucking began. As it was something new and unknown for most of the men, there were lots of guys eager to plug her airtight. Most of the night, she had to service two or even three guys at the same time.

As a pair or even a group, the guys were a lot less reluctant -- not that they had been reserved before. But by twos or threes, they basically threw Vanessa around like a ragdoll. She barely had a second to catch a breath.

Almost immediately after they had entered her hooker room, a merry-go-round between her snatch, asshole and facecunt started, only to merge into a double stuffing. Her ass and cunt were getting plugged simultaneously most of the time. The guys really exploited the chance of a group fuck running riot on her holes.

But then one situation occurred that stood out in Vanessa's memory of Wednesday. Some time during the night, she approached a guy and offered her hooker-service.

"Sounds promising." he answered with little enthusiasm.

"Haven't finished my beer though." he argued.

"I can help you with that." Vanessa tried motivating him.

She cupped her big ripe melons and purred

"You can lick it off my nice big tits right here!"

"Got another idea," the guy quipped in.

With a rude grip to her hips, he made her turn around and scurry back until she stood next to his chair.

"Raise that skirt, whore!" he ordered and Vanessa obeyed instantly.

Once again, she was standing in the club with her skirt held up high around her waist presenting her bare bottom to a total stranger. Then she suddenly felt something cold and hard pressed against her ass cheeks. Instantly, she tried looking back over her shoulder.

"Look to the front, ho" the guy ordered his attitude becoming harsher. "You only do what I tell you to, you understand that worthless bitch?"

"Yes, Sir!" Vanessa hastily apologized. "I'm sorry, Sir."

Looking back forwards, she could see that the table in front of her had taken an interest. She was on full show! All the while, she felt the cold hard material getting pressed between her buttocks.

"Hold it tight, piece of trash!" the man instructed her. "Better don't let it slip to the ground. It's worth more than you!"

With a shudder, Vanessa realized that he had taken his tulip beer glass and pushed the stem right between her ass cheeks. He made her hold the bottle with her buttocks! She was nothing more than a cup holder for him!

The guy used Vanessa as his beer holder while he enjoyed the strip show. All the while, he got approving comments from the other guests. They all laughed at the new living commodity in the club!

Vanessa felt beyond embarrassment. She thought she would be fainting from shame any second. And it only got worse when it caught the waitress' eye. Every time she had to wait a table, she walked past Vanessa, laughed right into her face and gave her some snide comment.

Finally, the beer was empty.

"Time to make good use of those fuckholes." the guy exclaimed while standing up.

Just that second the waitress arrived at the table with another beer.

"This ones on the house for treating the 'Red Rose Cum Dumpster' just as it deserves!" she told the guy.

While cold chills were running wildly up and down Vanessa's spine from this utter degradation, the john looked at the fresh beer glass.

Suddenly he had a new idea. Taking the glass, he tucked it between her ass cheeks once again.

"Don't let it slip to the floor, fuckwhore!" he instructed Vanessa. "Or you're gonna lick it all off that filthy floor!"

A second later, he grabbed the leash and led her through the club to her hooker room. With the bottle wedged between her buttocks, Vanessa could only take tiny steps walking real slow while paying attention not to let the glass slip out. She had to tense her ass cheeks as intensely as possible to keep the bottle from falling to the ground -- a sight the guests in the club enjoyed tremendously.

Parading Vanessa in front of the other guests, her john mocked her as much as he could degrading her to the fullest. Out of nowhere, he abruptly dragged on the leash or took a few sudden steps forward to make her lose balance and let the bottle slip to the floor.

Vanessa could only scuttle and stagger behind him almost tumbling over her feet several times. She was totally under her john's control.

At each table they passed, he asked the 'Red Rose Whore' if she liked the way he used her.

With a trembling voice, Vanessa responded.

"Thank you sir for making this whore the 'Red Rose Beer Holder'!"

"This stupid slut thanks you sir! At long last, a second use to simply getting her fuckholes filled has been found."

The entire club was watching her debasement and the room was full of dirty laughter. When they had almost reached the stairway, all other guests started clapping for the best humiliation of the week.

They had enjoyed the scene so much that the human-tray became a running gimmick with lots of johns making use of it over the course of the following days.

When the guy pushed Vanessa into her hooker room, she was more than glad that he was on his own. At least, he wouldn't buy the house-special and she would get a little rest till the next double penetration was on the line.

Her look got confused when he threw 150 bucks onto the bed though. With a dirty grin plastered onto his face, the guy told her

"Guess, I have to disappoint you, little whore. No romantic one on one for the two of us."

He especially emphasized the word romantic with a sarcastic undertone while the sheer evilness of his smile increased another notch.

"Didn't your pimp tell you?" he mocked her. "He provided an extra help!"

With these words, he opened the drawer of the bed table.

When Vanessa saw what he was pulling out, her eyes grew wide in shock.

It was a strap-on! But not just a simple harness with a dildo attached. The toy was a giant cock with 11" length. But the length wasn't the most striking detail. The width of 3" was the part scaring Vanessa.

Enjoying Vanessa's wide open eyes, the guy stepped into the harness and pulled it up. Finally, the huge strap-on was hovering above his own hard cock and it wasn't a small dick either.

Vanessa was too stunned to move. So he harshly gripped the leash and threw her onto the bed. She landed on her back and immediately the guy pulled her legs up next to her head.

Now, her cunt and asshole were lying helplessly open and easily accessible in front of the guy. Vanessa's holes had already taken a lot of cock-beatings during her shift. So her dark red, wrinkled cunt flaps protruded into open view with the two silver rings dangling freely off of them. And her asshole had been pounded into an open halo with a puffed out swollen ring.

"Spread those dirty flaps, fuckwhore!" the john ordered.

And Vanessa obeyed at once. Pushing her legs even further behind her head, her big fat fucktits were tightly pressed against her chest making the soft titflesh jut out to the sides. Reaching around her thighs, she gripped a silver ring with the long French-manicured nails of her thumbs and index fingers each.

Pulling on the rings, her cunt opened and the pink inner flesh of her snatch became visible.

At one go, the guy pushed his rough fingers into her fuckorifice. He used three fingers at once making Vanessa yelp from the sudden stretching. With relish, he turned and twisted them. He started pushing his fingers back and forth. But as he had crooked his fingers before, they didn't slip out. Instead, Vanessa's entire body was moved around on the bed any way it was directed by his fingers.