Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers

She was slowly getting light-headed from the lack of oxygen when they finally made it to the steps.

The guy stopped right there and unchained Vanessa's wrists.

The moment, she wanted to get up, he held her down at her shoulders though.

"Still gotta use the ass cleaning special!" he commented.

Holding her stretched-out arms, he turned around and presented his ass to Vanessa who was still kneeling on the floor.

All the guests in the club could see what the guy was up to and Vanessa was close to crying when she realized what he was intending.

Tears stood in her eyes and sobs escaped her lips when the john pressed his ass against her face. Burying her face between his ass cheeks, he cuffed Vanessa's wrists again, this time in front of him.

Again, Vanessa was chained to the guy! But it had only gotten worse as she was glued to his ass now!

This was beyond any humiliation she had ever endured before!

A second later, the guy began walking forward. Once again, he dragged Vanessa through the entire club forcing her to crawl after him with her face in his ass crack.

"Make a meal out of my dirty ass, fuckwhore!" the guy exclaimed when he couldn't feel her tongue on his crack.

One more time, the guy offered an incredibly humiliating sight to the guests -- the 'Red Rose Whore' getting walked through the club on her knees with her face deep in his dirty, stinking ass.

The degrading scene heated the guests up so much that they started rooting for the guy.

"That's the way to walk a dogbitch!"

"Show the trashwhore the place she belongs!"

The walk through the club felt like it would never end. Slowly, the reeking stench and icky, bitter taste of the guy's ass consumed Vanessa's mind making her nauseas.

Vanessa struggled to keep from puking. She felt the barf creeping up her throat. With all her might, she pressed it down. She better not wanted to know what the guy would do if she puked all over his ass ...

When the urge to puke finally overcame her, the john uncuffed her chains. They had reached his table.

The moment he had opened the chains, the guy pulled Vanessa up onto her feet.

He bent her over like a jackknife till her hands were in high of her ankles. Then he chained her wrists to her ankles wrapping her up like a package.

Once again, Vanessa was totally trapped not able to move a single bone. She was completely bend over presenting her fuckholes in all their glory while her back was straight.

Right there in the middle of the club room, she was positioned like a mare roped by some cowboy. She was finally put into the position a fuckpony belongs to.

Once again, she felt incredibly low and worthless. Her humiliation was even increased when the guy ordered Vanessa to tell the guests how much she liked his degradation.

"This fuckdoll loves being used as nothing more than a human fuck device!" Vanessa answered loud for every guy to hear.

"This stupid whore got no other use than to entertain men in any way they like!" she continued the degrading words sending chills down her spine.

Suddenly, she was interrupted by the guy when he saw her cunt glistening wetly. The severe humiliations had turned her on making her snatch drip with juices!

"Look at that dirty fuckpony!" he exclaimed spanking her buttocks with the buttplug ponytail to emphasise his words. "That whore gets off on the degradation!"

"Take a look at the bitch's wet cunt!" he invited the other guests out of the blue.

They didn't need to be told twice as all guests hurried to the table. Forming a line, each guy walked past Vanessa bend over figure and slid his finger through her dripping cunt.

After every guy, Vanessa had to exclaim

"Thank you sir for testing if the fuckpony is ripe and ready to get used!"

Every time she had to utter these words, further sobs mixed in between as she felt more than humiliated. She couldn't believe that this abysmal degradation had turned her on.

But getting her wet snatch inspected by all guests was even more debasing and thusly turned her on even more!

The guests couldn't keep themselves from dropping dirty comments while running their fingers through her pussy. And these comments deeply bore into Vanessa's mind.

"The dirtiest piece of fuckmeat ever!"

"What a cheap piece of trash!"

"That greedy fuckslut gets off on anything you throw at her!"

When all guys had walked past, Vanessa's john exclaimed

"Let's see if we get that dirty fuckpony's cunt dripping so much it makes a puddle on the ground!"

The next second, he spanked her tautened ass cheeks hard. The impact pushed Vanessa forward. But as she was bound to her own ankles, she couldn't keep her balance.

"Aaaahhh!"

With her eyes growing wide in fear, she helplessly fell forwards like a useless signboard in the wind. All she could do was to scream in panic.

Her face was about to crash onto the ground when the guy grasped the collar stopping her fall at the last second.

With her face hovering just above the floor, all guests couldn't stop laughing about the ridiculous display of the silly fuckpony.

Setting the 'Red Rose Fuck Device' back up, the john waited till the laughter had completely died down.

When the room was completely silent, Vanessa knew exactly what the john was expecting of her.

"Thank you sir for using this fuckpony to entertain the guests properly! Please sir, give them something more to laugh about!" she exclaimed with a huge lump in her throat.

She felt so ashamed and embarrassed. But a second later she was distracted from her feelings again.

Taking Vanessa up on her offer, the guy hammered his crotch forward spearing her wet cunt.

"Ouuuhhh!" Vanessa groaned. "Aaahhh!"

Her moan turned into a scream only a second later when the guy's crotch forcefully impacted with her buttocks and knocked her down making her fall forwards once again!

And once again, the guy held the fuckpony tight only a few inches before her face hit the floor.

Vanessa heart was pounding in overdrive while the guests' dirty laughter ringed in her ears.

She had never felt so helpless ever before! She had never felt so embarrassed ever before!

But her cunt was gushing and the john had succeeded as her juices were dripping down her snatch forming a small puddle of fuck juices on the ground.

The next moment, the guy grabbed Vanessa's hips to hold her steady and shoved his hard dick into her pussy again.

It didn't take him long to cum. But before he shot his load, Vanessa had an astonishing, earth-shattering orgasm herself. The john's humiliations had just been too much ...

*to be continued ...*

*Vanessa's first weekend as 'The Red Rose Whore' is impending and some old friends want a piece of the fun.*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,334 Followers