Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me how much you like your whore treatment!" the guy ordered.

From the constant thrusts and pressure on her pussy, Vanessa's breath became choppy and turned into gasps.

"Hmmm ...! Yeah ...! Ooohhh use this dirty whore properly. Hmmm ... treat this worthless ho like a piece of fuckmeat."

The john pushed her helpless body around with his handle on her pussy stretching her cunt out in any direction.

And her body enjoyed the feeling of being completely at his mercy. Still, the fear of the huge strap-on dildo remained in her mind. It only increased her arousal though and her juices began to flow.

Suddenly, the guy pushed his fingers out of Vanessa's cunt. Automatically, she commented this action with a disappointed sigh.

"You dirty fuckslut! You're not here for your own pleasure!" the guy exclaimed. "Time to serve!"

With these words, he pushed two fingers of each hand into her snatch and started stretching her cuntlips out. He pulled on them till he could take a deep look into her fuckcanal.

"Hos don't need no lube, do they?" he commented while Vanessa could only whimper from the sheer pressure he applied to her poor pussylips.

Despite the painful pressure on her cunt lips, she answered

"Argh ..., Oooh! Whoreholes need to be loose and ready anytime!"

"Please Sir, stretch that dirty fuckhole to your measure! Argh ...! Sir, stretch out that snatch till anything fits inside that pleases Sir."

Vanessa had just finished her words when suddenly his fingers were gone from her cunt. But she could only breathe a short sigh of relief. The next second that sigh turned into a downright scream.

He had shoved two fingers of each hand into her asshole and instantly started stretching out her sphincter as well. He tore her small anal ring apart with all his might and her deep ass cave got totally exposed -- a black deep hole edged in red by her soft ass walls.

The pressure on Vanessa's poor little asshole was agonizing and she could only utter the words

"Please, Sir! Stop, please!"

In response, a stinging slap landed on her ass cheek.

"That's not what I wanna hear, stupid whore!" the guy remarked.

Then he let his fingers slip out of her asshole. A second later, the two fingers of each hand were roughly shoved back through her poor sphincter stretching her ass wide again.

Commenting his action, the john said

"Let's try again! Better find the right words this time, fuckwhore!"

"Ooouuuhhh! Please ... arrrgh! A whoreass is just a reservoir for dick!" Vanessa responded with a choppy breath.

"Argh ..! Please, Sir! Hmmooouuhh!"

"Split up my ass walls, Sir! Ooohhh ...! Turn this whoreass into a loose crevice that fits a dirty ho!

Satisfied with the whore's dirty talk, the guy let her ass go and roughly pushed Vanessa onto her hands and knees while commenting.

"Guess, you're ready to serve now!"

With her ass sticking up in the air, he positioned himself right behind her. In one go, he pushed his dick into her cunt. But then he stopped.

Quizzically, Vanessa looked behind only to see that he had positioned the huge 3" wide strap-on dildo right at the entrance to her asshole. It was too big to simply slide in despite his merciless stretching of her anal ring.

With his words still ringing in Vanessa's ears, she knew exactly what he was expecting of her. So she cautiously started pushing back while continuing the dirty talk.

"Oooh yeah! That's a big dick! Hmmm, just the right size to rip a dirty whoreass open!"

Pushing her ass backwards, the strap-on pressed against her ass and still didn't slide inside.

Gritting her teeth, she pressed her entire body backwards trying to impale her own ass on the oversized dildo. But with her cunt filled by his dick, she couldn't get the big fake cock inside.

"What a pathetic whore!" the john commented. "Can't even take a decent double stuffing! Not worth a dime!"

His humiliating words struck a chord inside Vanessa as she remembered Pavone's words only too well.

'Better be a good whore! Or else you will walk the streets!'

It was only her second day as the 'Red Rose Whore'. Pavone didn't trust her hooker qualities yet and she better not wanted to find out what would happen if he got disappointed with her. She needed to show this guy what a good hooker she was.

The anticipation of her upcoming words brought her own self-esteem back into play. It overwhelmingly resisted the thought of it. But she was too determined by now gulping it down.

"I'm so sorry Sir!" she exclaimed closing her eyes from the severe self-degradation.

"This slut is too stupid to serve Sir decently! Make this dirty whoreass pay for this dumb ho's misbehaviour. Wrench that worthless shithole to get that cock inside!"

The john didn't need a long time to response. He grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head back. Vanessa had to arch her back from the sudden pressure on her head. Turning her face to the side, the guy only stopped when she was looking straight at him her face only inches from his own.

"Finally, I see some proper behaviour for such a wasted piece of trash!" he growled right into her face.

And to emphasise his words, he spit a big white glob of drool straight onto her face. The bubbly mass landed square over her left eye and forehead shutting her eye for good and slowly dripping down her eyebrow in long strings.

Vanessa flinched and her expression turned to pure disgust when the slobbery spit hit her eyeball out of nowhere. For this reaction, she only earned a hard slap to the left cheek making her cry out from the sudden pain.

"Look at me!" the john ordered.

Slowly, Vanessa looked back up at him with her left eye still pressed shut by the spit. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights while her heart pounded in her throat.

Then another glob of spit flew out of the guy's mouth. It hit Vanessa's right eye and forehead this time.

She tried her best but couldn't prevent herself from flinching again. But this time, she answered

"Thank you Sir for soiling this whore face! This stupid slut deserves it!"

The next moment, her face was roughly pushed into the mattress and the guy started making use of her offer.

Once again, he pushed two fingers of each hand into her dumper. When he started stretching out her anal ring, Vanessa gripped the bed sheet tightly and gritted her teeth.

With all her will, she tried not to scream out. She wanted -- no, she needed -- to please this john. So, only small whimpers escaped her lips while the guy forced her sphincter out of proportions.

Her ass ring was strained to the breaking point. But with his dick deeply shoved up her snatch, only the pink walls of her ass came to the limelight.

Then the john spread the fingers of each hand apart. Slowly, her ass chute opened up like a hungry mouth waiting to be fed. The pressure on Vanessa's poor ass was unbelievable and her whimpers grew ever louder and choppier from the pain.

While her shithole started gaping, the guy abruptly thrust his hips forward. With a jerk, her ass gave way and the huge dildo sank deep into her asspipe.

Vanessa's mouth opened. She wanted to scream but couldn't as all air was driven out of her lungs from the intense pounding the guy instantly picked up.

The double stuffings she had endured before had been a piece of cake compared to the onslaught the merciless guy dished out. With two guys, it wasn't easy to get into a good position for some hard and fast fucking and the johns had mostly shoved their cocks up her fuckholes alternately.

But with the strap-on, the guy was simply pistoning both cocks in and out of her holes at the same time. Gripping Vanessa's hair and yanking her head back, he rode her like a broodmare reaming her cunt and asshole good.

Vanessa felt like she was losing her senses. She started babbling incoherently.

"Ooohh ...! Ouuuhhh ...! Yeah fuck this whore! Ooohhh ...! Bust my fuckholes open!"

The pounding was so intense that Vanessa's legs gave way. The guy didn't stop the dick beating though. Instead, he continued abusing her fuckholes simultaneously while she was laying flat on her stomach.

In this position, Vanessa was even more at the guy's mercy. She was pinned down hard with nowhere to move or any way of escape while the cocks were hammered with full force up into her body.

"Oh ...! Argh ..! Oohh, treat me like the whore I am!"

Vanessa screamed with pain all over her face absolutely helpless to every hard, balls deep hammering of cock. All she could do was to scream and take it.

She could feel the guy's cock bouncing off the large hard dildo in her ass. Every time, the two hit against each other, she felt the impact and heard it chime in her head.

To Vanessa, the time the guy was hammering away at her poor little holes felt endless until he was suddenly gone. She hadn't even felt him cumming as he had simply continued fucking.

Vanessa was lying on the bed panting heavily. She instantly felt the breeze of cold air rushing into her fuckholes as they were fucked wide open and glowing in an angry, bright pink. She felt like she had to sit on a block of ice to ever cool down her asshole again.

But Vanessa's hooker shift wasn't over yet...

When she entered the club room again, she was looking for a single guy she could service without the house-special. As it was already late in the night, there was only a group of two waiting for her though.

So she walked up to the guys that looked pretty harmless. They were both middle-aged, a bald guy and a blond one with glasses looking like some typical public officers.

She acted as seductively cupping her breasts and wriggling her ass while leading them to her hooker room.

But it didn't help. They insisted on the house-special. Vanessa tried pleading with them. She even went so far to offer yesterday's service instead although it sent chills down her spine. But they didn't let her get away with it.

The more she begged, the ruder they became. Finally, they had enough of it.

"What are you?" the spectacled guy asked in an extremely annoyed tone. "A whiny bitch or a real whore? Heard lots of praise 'bout the Red Rose Whore. Guess, they were all wrong!"

His words stroke a chord inside Vanessa. They hurt her pride as the 'Red Rose Whore'. A pride that had built up the previous nights without Vanessa's conscious knowing.

She couldn't leave that comment undisputed. Her ass was on fire but she needed to prove a point -- to the clients, to Pavone, but most of all to herself.

Finally, she reacted by pushing the spectacled guy onto the bed with his back. Immediately, she mounted him in cowgirl style pushing his cock into her cunt. Looking over her shoulder back to his friend, she put on her naughtiest look.

"Hmmm, you like my sweet, cherry lips?" she asked licking her lips enticingly. "Wanna feel those soft lips around your cock? Wanna feel my hot, wet throat?

Sticking a finger in her mouth and sucking on it, she continued.

"Hmmm, I bet you wanna fuck my skull! Please fuck this bitched-up face!"

Vanessa was really getting into pleasing these guys by now. Her encouragement was enough for the guy as he hastily stepped up onto the bed. Instantly, Vanessa snapped at the dick like a dog at a bone.

She tried giving him the best blowjob of his life. She let his cock slip down her throat over and over again. With the full length of his shaft buried down her gullet, she even stuffed his balls into her mouth as well. Her mouth had never been filled more and it made her gag harshly.

When his cock was completely coated in her saliva, it was time for Vanessa to take the next step. Gulping down her fear, she asked the bald guy

"Please sir, fuck my whoreass! Own that bitchy little ass!"

While saying this, she spread her ass cheeks apart. Instantly, the bald guy mounted her ass and shoved his glistening cock right through her burning, abused sphincter.

"Aaarrrgh! Oooh ...! Aaarrrgh!" Vanessa screamed immediately.

"Aaarrgh! Yeah ...! Aaarrrgh! Hmmm, fuck that greedy shithole harder!" she tried urging the guy on despite the pain that radiated from her sore asshole.

Pleasing the guy was more important right now.

The guys didn't pay attention to her whining anyways. They even switched positions once to each take a turn brutally pounding her sore, abused bunghole.

All the time, Vanessa was screaming. She was whining and moaning to the same degree until the two guys had shot their loads up her holes.

When they left, they patted her head like a good doggie and commented.

"After all, a good whore!"

That was enough to save the day for Vanessa and make her forget about her burning ass.

---

Thursday once again started in the bath tub with Vanessa soothing her battered asshole. But this time, she could bath as long as she wanted her bunghole remained sore. Not by any stretch of imagination, she could picture herself surviving an entire shift of assfucking.

The positive side of the day was Vanessa slowly getting into the routine of working during the night. She didn't even feel as exhausted as the days before and awoke several hours earlier. So she had some time to pass before the next shift as the 'Red Rose Whore' was set to begin.

Vanessa told Mark that she had to go get a fresh manicure as Pavone wanted her to get more whorish looking nails instead of her beloved French-style. This wasn't even a lie as Pavone had told her he wanted long fake whore-nails fitting the glaring, tarty make-up she was wearing in the club.

Mark wasn't too keen on another shopping binge with Vanessa so he let her go simply telling her to come back in time.

Of course, Vanessa had another plan in mind. When she left the apartment, she sent a text message to the young physician she had met in the country club a few days before. Then she headed straight to the club.

There she had a late lunch with Steve as the doctor was called. He had been more than happy to take a break closing his private practice and rush to the club to meet Vanessa. And of course, she had turned on the charm to its fullest - accidentally, brushing his arms with her hand and smiling at everything he said.

When the two parted ways, she was convinced that he felt like having scored the girl of his dreams. And Vanessa felt like a wooed princess again. The lunch had revived the feeling of being the queen of the country club all men were yearning for. A feeling she never wanted to miss ever again.

On her way back, Vanessa stopped at her favourite salon to get her nails done. Although the manicurist tried to convince her that the design she had chosen was completely impractical and didn't fit her elegant style, Vanessa chose the one that looked the most whorish in her eyes. With a pejorative look, the manicurist finally started its work.

When Vanessa left the nails salon, the sluttiest fake nails she ever had garnered her hands. She had chosen stiletto nails that tapered ending in a spiky peak. They had a bright red polish and were pretty long. Even without her hooker wear, those nails made her look extremely cheap and trashy. And the red polish made sure to catch anyone's gaze at first sight.

When she finally arrived back home, Mark was already impatiently waiting for her. It was time to get dressed for the next working shift. This time, she had to wear black, skintight leather pants. The clue of these shiny fuck-me pants was that the crotch area and her buttocks were left completely uncovered -- they were like some leather chaps.

And Vanessa wasn't allowed to put on any panties so her fuckholes were open for use all the time.

As a top, Vanessa had to put on a black low cut front halter. Basically it was a thin string tied at her back that went around her body right above her ample tits. At the front, two straps went off that string in a very low v style. The straps were barely broad enough to cover her juicy melons and the fabric hung off her big globes swinging back and forth with every step she took. This way, her tits were totally exposed from the sides and with the low v cut, her cleavage was completely visible.

The extremely tight shiny leather pants fitting her legs like wax, made Mark horny as hell. When she was sitting next to him in the car, he suddenly ordered

"On your knees, fuckslut!"

At first, Vanessa didn't know what he was expecting. But when he started unbuckling his jeans and pulling out his dick, it became clear. For too long, her only job had been servicing men. Her body simply acted on autopilot as soon as she saw a cock.

So she got up and kneeled onto the seat. In the confined space, she had to stick her ass up high in the air to get to Mark's cock and that was exactly what he had been aiming for.

Vanessa didn't even notice it at first but Mark simply kept on driving through town while she sucked his tool. Suddenly, she was startled by a loud noise. It was the honking of another car!

Letting Mark's dick slide out of her mouth, she looked back and immediately her hair stood on end. With her head deep in Mark's crotch, her ass was peaking right out of the car window! And as she wore the fuck-me pants, her ass and cunt were completely naked! Every driver passing by could see her naked ass through the window!

Vanessa was too stunned to move. She could barely believe that this was really happening. Even for a nightmare, it would be too humiliating. She expected to awake screaming any second.

But instead, another car blew its horn.

"Back to work, fuckslut!" Mark ordered pressing her head back down into his crotch. "And spread that ass, you fucking bitch! Wanna give your spectators a nice sight, don't you?"

Slowly, Vanessa did as she was told. But as soon as her hands touched her buttocks and spread them apart, she felt the goosebumps covering her ass cheeks. She felt embarrassed beyond belief.

It was an incredible sight -- Vanessa's naked ass framed by the shiny black skintight leather and her fake long blood-red stiletto nails dug into her curvy ass cheeks. With her buttocks spread open, her asshole was open in the limelight. After yesterday's anal abuse, her bunghole was massive as it was still sore and swollen. It was a huge pucker almost as big as her pussy lips.

Suddenly, Mark came to a halt. Looking up, Vanessa saw that they were standing at a red light. Instantly, her look shot back out of the side window. In horror, she saw a garbage truck stopping right next to them.

From his higher position, the driver had a perfect sight at Vanessa's juicy ass.

"C'mon, dogbitch!" Mark exclaimed. "Show him what a proper whore you are. Advertise your goods! Show him some pink!"

Vanessa groaned from despair but she didn't dare arguing with Mark. So hesitantly, she pushed her right hand through her legs while she kept the left one at her buttocks.

Starting to wriggle her ass tentatively, she ran the red nailed index finger of her right hand through her cunt lips while the index finger of her left hand circled the massive pucker of her shithole.

Then she threaded her index and middle finger through the silver cunt rings and spread her snatch wide to expose her inner pink flesh. At the same time, she pushed one of her red stiletto-nailed fingers through her sore sphincter. Letting out a groan, the sudden pain from the stretching reminded her of yesterday's anal abuse.

Finally, the light changed to green and Mark took off. The honks of the garbage truck ringed in Vanessa's ear till they had finally reached the 'Red Rose Club' though.

Walking into the club, Vanessa only cared for one thing. She needed to convince Pavone that she couldn't do anal during this shift. So she stormed straight into his office to confront him.

She simply burst into his office without even knowing. Pavone was having a meeting with another guy but Vanessa didn't care.