Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got out of the car, Erickson didn't waste any time taking the leash and dragging Vanessa along to the restaurant entrance. Hastily, Vanessa looked around. As the restaurant was situated a little off the Downtown area, there were no people around.

She breathed a sigh of relief. After the walk of shame through Downtown earlier, Vanessa had enough of being publicly disgraced for the day.

Looking over to Maria, she could see that her former best friend acted just as obediently as before submissively letting Miller lead her by the leash. She even seemed to show off by shaking her ass and pushing out that big chest.

It seemed as if she was revelling in the degradation -- another new trait Vanessa hadn't known about Maria before.

Vanessa got even more infuriated. More and more, the new Maria appeared like a pretentious bitch fuelling Vanessa's dislike. The redhead slowly realized that she had to bring her A-Game to take that bimbo down a peg.

Walking into the restaurant, they were greeted by a waiter. Obviously, he was already awaiting the three lawyers as he addressed them by name. Vanessa and Maria only received a quick look-over before he told Stanton

"Everything is ready for the gentlemen."

After Stanton had handed him several bills, he escorted them to their table.

The restaurant was built in a U-form with the entrance at the base of the U. The main room was a drawn-out hall with a bar at the center of the long side opposite the entrance. At the left side of the bar, a door led to a separate dining room while a lounge was situated on the right side. From the high-priced whiskeys and wines displayed on the shelves of the bar, it was clearly evident that this was a very exclusive restaurant.

Vanessa and Maria were directly led to the separate dining room. But entering the restaurant's main room, Vanessa's luck changed.

Inside, three tables were taken. And when the lawyers walked into the room with their leashed office-whores in tow, all conversations died down instantly.

This wasn't much of a surprise considering that Vanessa was dressed in her white, skintight dress with matching stockings and stripper platform boots. The white colour glistened in the lights of the ceiling lamps catching anybody's attention at once. And of course, all looks went straight to the huge diamond-form cut-out of her dress.

But Maria's outfit definitely rivalled Vanessa's in sluttiness with her tiny, pink mini skirt and unbuttoned blouse. Especially, the pink top peeking out of the blouse got sized up extensively as it was stretched to the breaking point and looked about to burst any second.

It didn't really help that Miller and Erickson had a ball showing off the two scantily clad office-fucktoys to the guests. They walked in a line with Erickson taking the lead dragging Vanessa behind on the leash. Miller followed closely with Maria in tow.

Both guys walked extremely slow and stopped at each table to let every guest have a good look at the skanky fuckdolls.

At the first table, two guys dressed in suits were sitting obviously having a business lunch. They only huffed disdainfully when the two sluts were lead past.

At the second table, an older couple was seated. The woman was shocked and highly indignant at the lewd display. She threw her napkin on the table shaking her head and getting ready to leave this debauched, immoral place immediately. Her old husband on the other hand couldn't tear his eyes off the two bimbo skanks getting paraded around in such a sluttish, obscene way.

At the third table, a group of five young men was seated. They couldn't hide their delight about the unexpected slut show. Vanessa could clearly see the guys cracking jokes about those cheap, trashy skanks.

Once again, the dismissive attitude from the business guys and elder couple touched Vanessa to the quick. She felt so ashamed and embarrassed that she could feel the shame burning on her cheeks.

Maria on the other hand seemed completely unfazed by their devaluing attitude. Instead, she shook her hips even more teasingly while a naughty, challenging smile played around her lips.

When she got led along the table of the male group, she even slowed down letting a hand run seductively over her fat, blown-up udders causing the guys to holler at her.

Finally, they reached the dining room. It was a luxuriously furnished room with a large table in the middle and a separate door that led directly to the kitchen. Inside, the client was already waiting for Stanton, Miller and Erickson to arrive. When they walked into the room, he got up shaking hands with each of the three lawyers. He completely ignored Vanessa and Maria though. Instead, he told Stanton

"As I see you brought It along. I hope It's well-trained. I don't want to have to put up with inferior quality."

The way the client talked, it was clear that he was speaking about the two office-whores. But the manner he was talking about them gave Vanessa the chills. It made her feel like the men were negotiating about cattle -- fuck cattle.

Stanton's response didn't make her feel any better though.

"You will see the fuck meat is the very best merchandise. Those fuck puppets will hold up to your high standards."

The next 15 minutes, the four men discussed their business deal. All the while, the two sluts were left standing next to each other at one side of the table like some display dummies. More and more, Vanessa realized that they were exactly that for those guys -- some cheap fuckdummies to be used.

Picking up scraps of their conversation, she could figure out that the client was an important local politician and for some reason, 'Stanton, Erickson & Partners' needed to strike a deal with him. The dinner with the two office-whores was an offer to sweeten the deal.

The three lawyers called him Mr Connor but Vanessa had never heard of a politician with that name. It was clearly evident though that Mr Connor kept things firmly in hand. To seal the deal, the two office-whores had to completely satisfy the client and all of his wishes. Something Vanessa was definitely not looking forward to concluding from the way he talked about the girls.

Connor was about Stanton's age with his hair just as grey. He was a lot taller though with at least 6.2 Feet and well-built for his age. The most noticeable thing about him was the authority he radiated. But in comparison to Stanton this authority appeared a lot more frightening to Vanessa.

Finally, the men had agreed upon the deal and Connor stood up. Walking over to his fucktoys, he simply ordered.

"It shall show Its goods!"

Vanessa and Maria didn't know whom he was addressing. But they were too intimidated by his stern voice. So they both obeyed immediately.

Vanessa grabbed the edges of the diamond-formed cut-out and pulled the material outwards to expose her big juicy knockers. Meanwhile, Maria took hold of her pink top and pulled it downwards. As it was stretched to the breaking point and extremely slinky, she barely managed to unpack her ridiculously big bolt-ons before a harsh slap stroke her face.

Next, the two office-whores had to push up their dress respectively mini skirt to show off their naked pussies and asses. They had to remain standing still while holding up the hem of their outfits at hip-level.

Then Connor began inspecting them just like cattle he was about to purchase. Standing in front of Maria, he gave her a look-over checking out all her curves. A second later, each of his hands grabbed one of Maria's fat blown-up fuckudders mauling them heavily until a pained look appeared on her face.

Subsequently, he stepped over to Vanessa and closely examined her as well. Looking at her "Trailer Trash Whore" bellybutton tattoo and 'Property of Pavone' stamp, he only scoffed.

Then he tightly clutched at her full, ripe melons. He started kneading them roughly waiting for the slut to show him the pained look he was aiming for.

But Vanessa wasn't willing to give in that easily. The politician's derogative behaviour and especially the manner of treating her made her furious. A stubborn fire started burning in her eyes while she held his gaze.

She wasn't some cheap, disposable hooker! She was the ice-queen of the country-club that lived out her dark fantasies as the city's top whore!

Connor didn't ease down though. Instead, he seemed to enjoy the little power play. His mauling became rougher and rougher. Vanessa's legs started shaking from the pressure while the fire in her eyes burnt just as steady. Then he began pinching her nipples hard twisting her silver nipple rings around mercilessly.

Finally, her body couldn't take it anymore. On impulse, Vanessa's hands shot up letting the hem of her dress go. Instantly, she felt a sharp stinging pain on her right cheek. Connor had slapped her face causing tears to shoot into her eyes.

"I didn't allow It to release the dress!" he scolded using the word 'It' once again to address Vanessa.

Then he stepped in front of Maria again. He made her spread her legs to inspect her pussy. Grabbing both cunt flaps, he spread her twat open exposing the pink sensitive pussy flesh and shoved first one then two fingers up her fuckhole.

All the while, Maria kept her hands at hip level holding her pink skirt up and trying desperately to stand as still as possible.

Finally, he let off of her pussy and directed his attention back to Vanessa. He didn't even need to say anything to make her spread her legs as wide as she could.

Subsequently, the redhead endured the same inspection as Maria. But Connor showed a special interest in her two silver cunt rings as he pulled and twisted them for a while. Finally he pushed her cunt flaps wide open and pushed two fingers inside her pussy one after the other.

"It is wet!" Connor exclaimed with a scoffing voice.

Once again, Vanessa's eyes closed from the degradation of being called 'It'. But the politician was right. Her pussy was wet. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't suppress her excitement. The more severe the degradation, the more her body got aroused.

Having fun with humiliating the rebellious slut, he started fucking her pussy until squishing sounds were audible. Deeper and deeper, he pushed his fingers into Vanessa's fuckhole lifting the office-whore up onto her tiptoes with every shove.

As Vanessa didn't dare releasing the dress another time, her hands were trapped at hip level leaving her no chance to defend herself. Her body was made to dance on Connor's fingers.

She looked more than helpless with her fat funbags pushed out of her dress and her hands holding up her skirt while her body rose up and down. It was such a humiliating sight getting displayed like a jumping-jack -- or rather a jumping-slut.

And the four guys had a great laugh about the desperate skank.

Connor continued this humiliation for several minutes until he finally let her pussy go. Before stepping away, he gave her cunt a good slap though. Vanessa almost folded up only just managing to remain upright.

"Thank you, sir!" she responded surprising herself more than anyone else.

This automatic reply made her angry about herself and she bit her lips. How could her body betray herself so easily? She despised that politician. He intimated and frightened her. Still, her body was more than willing to surrender to the guy and place herself at his mercy.

It seemed like Pavone's firm grip over her had made Vanessa more submissive than ever. By now, she not only submitted reluctantly to Pavone and Stanton, she obediently submitted to any dominant guy.

This servile side didn't match her arrogant ice-queen self at all. Still, it was hard to deny that it was a part of her. She hated Pavone for turning her into such a submissive cumslut but even more she hated herself for it. Her body on the other hand seemed to have a completely different opinion about it.

When Connor's thorough inspection was over, he sat back at the table leaving the girls standing where they were with their tits and pussy exposed.

"Hmm," he exclaimed. "A bimbo Barbie-doll and a hot, fiery redhead! Not a bad selection!"

"I like that blonde bimbo's combination of fresh, innocent face and pimped-up skank-body." he continued

"On the one hand, It looks fresh and unjaded. On the other hand, It is willing to enhance Its goods to fulfil Its life task of serving men." he examined.

Gazing over to Maria, Vanessa could see her former best friend closing her eyes while processing this humiliation. Connor didn't comment on Vanessa though. Instead, he called Maria to come over to him infuriating Vanessa even more.

Now, it was Maria's turn to look over to Vanessa. With a provocative smile on her face, she gloried in the small victory over her ex-bff savouring it to the fullest. Vanessa had to grit her teeth not to jump at her.

More and more, Maria's pretentious, cocky behaviour angered her. By now, she disliked the new Maria to the fullest.

How could Connor choose that ditzy wannabe-bitch over her? She was a classic beauty not some dull puppet! And she had been the one wet and ready for him!

Vanessa couldn't even tell who annoyed her more, that cruel politician or the stupid bimbo bitch of an ex-bff.

Helplessly, Vanessa had to watch Maria getting onto her hands and knees and crawling under the table. She had to suck Connor while they were waiting for their meal and she wasn't allowed to make him cum before the food was placed on the table.

Vanessa was dead-certain that Connor had made the wrong choice. She knew how much the johns from the 'Red Rose Club' loved her blowjob skills. There was hardly someone doing it better and this little bitch was definitely not in the same league.

But there was nothing she could do about it. Without even noticing it, her upset of being treated like a submissive cumslut was gone. Instead, she was now burning to prove her skills as the perfect whore.

Vanessa was still standing at the side of the table holding up her dress when the door opened and the waiter walked back in. He was carrying a tray with two bottles of table water, a bottle opener and a chain.

The waiter placed the items on the table and left again but not before checking out Vanessa's tits and ass with a dirty look.

"Now, the piece of rotten fuck meat eventually has some use." Connor commented with a nod to Vanessa. "Let's see how It performs that task."

At Stanton's sign, Vanessa walked over to him taking a closer look at the items on the table. Finally, she could see that the chain was actually a corkscrew with a chain on each side instead of a bar. She was unable though to make heads or tails of how this was making her useful.

"As Mr Connor prefers some pimped-up meat over a used-up trailer trash whore, you can at least be used as servant." he told Vanessa.

The label 'used-up whore' made her knees buckle with degradation but at the same time the furious fire in her eyes lid back up. How could he dare calling her like that! She was his perfect office-whore!

While Vanessa was still looking daggers at Stanton, he made her spread her legs once again. Then he took the metallic bottle opener. It had a small ribbon at the rear. He threaded the ribbon through both pussy rings attaching the opener to her cunt and in the process closing it up for good.

Looking down herself, Vanessa couldn't believe her eyes. A bottle opener was dangling off her pussy!

It didn't get any better when Stanton took the corkscrew. The chain had a little clasp at each side and he attached each end to one of her nipple rings. Now, a chain with a corkscrew in the middle was hanging of her big, juicy tits!

Vanessa couldn't believe how deeply debased she felt. Not only was she considered a used-up whore by Connor but she was also getting equipped like a kitchen device! The embarrassment was burning on her cheeks while she felt the guys' amused looks on her new utensils.

A slap to her ass told Vanessa that the slutty kitchen device was needed. With her hands holding up the hem of her skirt at hip level, she had to walk around the table to Miller who was holding one of the bottles. When she stepped next to his chair, he immediately grabbed the opener.

But instead of using it on the bottle, he played around with it first. He pushed on it pulling her cunt flaps taunt. He kept on pulling until Vanessa was forced to thrust her hips forward.

Vanessa looked more than ridiculous with her hands at her sides, her hips thrust forward and her upper body arched back. Obviously, Miller liked the humiliating display as he stood up and took a walk around the table dragging Vanessa behind.

She had to stumble after him with her legs spread in a demeaning frog-march. The high platform boots didn't really help as they made it even harder for her to keep her balance.

Every time they passed one of the other guys, they slapped her ass in an attempt to make her lose balance. The first two times took her by surprise making her trip. She could only just remain upright but earned her a sharp tug on her pussy lips.

Eventually, they arrived back at Miller's chair. Taking the bottle in one hand, Vanessa felt another short, sharp tug on her cunt lips and the first bottle was open.

"Thank you sir for using the slut-device." she automatically told Miller slowly resorting to her obedient slut-self.

Holding the crown cork in his hand, Miller looked around. Gazing back at Vanessa, he simply told her

"We need a trash can."

It took Vanessa several seconds to realize what he was intending. He wanted her to degrade herself further than ever before! Cold showers were running down her spine. She didn't think she would be capable of disgracing herself that deeply.

But she had already failed giving Connor a good first impression and he had chosen Blondie as his plaything instead of her. She couldn't fail a second time!

Gulping down the lump in her throat, she had to bring up all her will-power to force herself onto her knees and open her mouth. Looking up open-mouthed while kneeling next to Miller, she looked like an obedient dogbitch.

For a few moments, Miller held his hand above her face as if dangling a bone in front of his dog. Eventually, he let the crown cork fall into her mouth with a derisive gesture. When the piece of sheet metal hit her tongue, Vanessa cringed on the floor.

With the crown cork in her mouth, she had to crawl to Erickson on the other side of the table. When she knelt next to his chair, he placed the second bottle on the floor in front of Vanessa.

"Open it!" was all he said.

Vanessa looked at him completely dumbfounded.

When she didn't react, Erickson bellowed at her

"Get to work, moron pig and don't even think about using your hands."

Vanessa knew that she had to get started. But what was she supposed to do? She had no clue how to open the bottle.

With her hands clasped behind her back, she lifted herself up making herself kneel directly next to the bottle. Moving her hips back and forth, she tried to swing the opener onto the bottle.

Back and forth, back and forth. Over and over, she had to sway her hips. The opener was swinging to and fro.

Vanessa started working her body in a frenzy see-sawing her hips until she broke out in a sweat. Even the corkscrew chain rocked back and forth. Several times, the opener landed on the crown cork without getting a hold on it. Every time, it slipped off again.

The sight of the kneeling slut trying desperately to swing the opener onto the bottle with her pussy was almost too much for the guys to take. They were roaring with laughter unable to stop.

To Vanessa, the 5 minutes of fruitless work felt like hours. Eventually, she gave up and tried another approach. Getting up from her knees, she squatted directly over the bottle letting the opener hang down from her cunt. Then she slowly lowered herself down until the opener was placed at one side of the crown cork.