Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

It was her task to prepare Blondie for her anal abuse and not to give her pleasure. This meant getting the bitch's asshole wet and ready -- not licking her cunt. Vanessa truly hated licking men's asses to the bone. Although Maria's ass crack was kind of smooth and hairless, she wasn't particularly looking forward to the task of licking it.

Bracing herself for the bad taste, Vanessa finally tackled that ass. Again, she stuck out her tongue and let it twirl around the vibrator. Then she grabbed the vibrator with her teeth and slowly pushed it out of Maria's asshole.

When the fake cock popped out of the blonde's backdoor, Vanessa spread her ass cheeks even wider to produce a nice round gape presenting it to the four guys. Although the vibrator had firmly been lodged up Maria's ass chute for quite some time, her anal ring was still tight closing back up immediately.

"Guess we need to work on that gape!" Stanton exclaimed earning a chuckle from the rest of the men.

Taking up Stanton's cue, Vanessa got back to work. Holding the vibrator firmly between her teeth, she pushed it between Maria's buttocks and straight up her ass. The blonde let out a loud gasp when the fake cock stretched her butthole again.

Picking up speed, Vanessa started pushing her head back and forth fucking Maria's poor little asshole mercilessly with the vibrator. Maria's breath got choppy and she started whimpering. With her tiny waist and tight, slender frame, she was definitely not built for anal sex.

Vanessa didn't care about the blonde's whimpers though. Instead, it spurred her on even more getting back some revenge from the defeat. After a few minutes, she once again pushed the vibrator completely out of Maria's asshole and spread her buttocks wide.

The round open hole had increased considerably and the raw, red inner flesh was visible on the edges of the blonde's ass pipe.

"Well done, Fluffer Hoe!" Connor commented Vanessa's handy work. "Now, it's time to get a good taste of that ass!"

These were the words Vanessa had dreaded. She knew that there was no way out. Still, she tried to play for some time by kneading Maria's ass cheeks. She desperately tried making a show of pulling the blonde's buttocks open and close showing off her gape.

Vanessa knew that she had to start licking the bimbo bitch's ass crack. Still, she needed some time to overcome her disgust. Her fear of angering Connor was too big though. So she eventually obeyed and dove between Maria's buttocks.

The stench was bad -- but definitely not as rank as the sweaty, hairy men's asses she had been forced to eat before. Still, the taste was bitter and overall unpleasant.

Vanessa went to work anyways spitting on Maria's ass crack and lapping through the whole length of the crack getting it nice and wet. Then she twirled her tongue around the blonde's wrinkled butthole until it was glistening with her saliva.

Connor didn't seem satisfied with the redhead's work though. He stepped next to her and grabbed her head.

"Ouuuhhhh!" Vanessa could only shriek when he pushed her face deep into Maria's ass with a jerk.

From Vanessa's vibrator-fucking, the blonde's anal ring was still slightly open so he forced the tip of Vanessa's tongue straight into the bimbo's asshole. Connor started ramming the redhead's face back and forth giving Maria's asshole a prime tongue-fucking.

"That's what I call eating ass, fuckwhore!" he commented.

Drilling the blonde's asshole with the redhead's tongue, Connor gave Vanessa the full bitter, rank aroma of Maria's ass chute while the movement and rapid speed started making her dizzy.

Finally, the last remains of Vanessa's shocked state were completely gone. There was only the disgust of licking ass, the dizziness of getting shoved around and the growing arousal of her pulsating holes.

That excitement was even fuelled by the merciless manhandling. Her pussy was dripping wet and her entire body was prickling with pleasure. Vanessa even started growing into Maria's ass while the blonde bitch whimpered in rhythm.

Finally, Connor was satisfied with the preparation of Miss Office-Slut's asshole. He shoved Vanessa to the side as if he was throwing away a cloth and stepped behind his blonde piece of entertainment while pulling his dick out of his trousers.

Vanessa saw his cock for the first time and it was impressive. It was the largest cock of a white guy she had ever seen. And considering her last week of whoring in the 'Red Rose Club' she had seen quite a number of dicks.

His head was as big as her wrist and more than 10" long. Looking at Maria, Vanessa could clearly see the blonde closing her eyes in an attempt to brace herself for the oncoming anal intrusion.

Holding his cock in his hand, Connor stood behind Maria's helpless figure. In comparison to his tall body, she looked even smaller than before. Kneeling next to the blonde's ass, Vanessa grabbed her buttocks again to present the well-prepared asshole to the politician.

From Vanessa's treatment, Maria's tight anal ring stood slightly open while her tiny ass was glowing in a red colour that was just as bright as Vanessa's stiletto nails.

To help Connor with his invasion of the bimbo ass, Vanessa increased her pressure on Maria's buttocks brutally stretching the blonde's ass cheeks even wider. This way, Maria's ass crack was barely recognizable as such anymore while her swollen cunt lips protruded from her puffy pussy right underneath.

Maria acknowledged this brutal treatment with an indignant grunt.

Eventually, Connor bent his knees and positioned the fat head of his cock on Maria's small, pink sphincter. In response, the blonde threw her head back and whimpered in anticipation of the upcoming dreadful pain. She sensed that her previous experiences with anal sex would feel like a walk in the park compared to what was coming up to her.

"Aaaaahhhhh!... Oh!... Oh!... Oh!.."

The moment, Connor pushed his dick through Maria's struggling anal ring, her eyes snapped wide open and a loud scream came over her lips.

Slowly but ever so steady, Connor's impressive tool bored into the red-gleaming ass of his little, sweating victim -- as if it got moved by hydraulics. Maria commented this counterbore with constant whimpering.

When the head of Connor's cock had barely invaded the tight, little asshole half way, Maria's ass cheeks already looked like they were getting wrenched apart in a grotesque way. The soft flesh looked like it was getting blasted to the sides when the politician hammered his dick into her bowels with quick, abrupt thrusts like boring a fencepost into the soil.

The ordeal took a quarter-hour until the blonde's maltreated sphincter snapped back behind Connor's cockhead causing Maria to sigh out loud. It was a sigh of relief as finally the constant, unbearable pressure had ceased a little bit. The politician reacted by grabbing the blonde's hips and pulling her entire body -- along with the ottoman - up to him. Thereby, he sheathed her bowels over his huge shaft like a condom. Maria responded with hysterical yelling and clamoring.

"Ooouuuhhh! Aaahhh!"

Connor remained in this position for some time enjoying the warm, wet tightness of Maria's ass chute while the blonde felt like she had gotten pierced by a glowing iron rod.

Then he began to test out the depth of the bimbo's pelvis with small thrusts. Several minutes passed before he pulled his huge shaft out of the quivering asshole until only the tip was left inside.

"Now, you're properly broken in as an anal fuckpony!" Connor commented receiving a timid nod of confirmation from Maria.

While saying the words 'anal fuckpony', the politician lunged forward. With one jerk, he plunged his enormous spear deep into the freshly torn-open asshole until his balls slapped against the blonde's clit. Maria only responded with a dull sound while biting into the back of her hand.

With relish, Connor started reaming Maria's struggling, quivering asshole thrusting the whole length of his impressive cock back and forth in long, slow motions.

The blonde bitch tried wriggling her butt away from the invader but to no avail. Connor easily held her small frame in place while picking up speed. He started riding her ass like a wild bull. His thrusts were so forceful that the ottoman with Maria on top was pushed around on the floor and her huge oversized bolt-ons were bouncing back and forth like crazy.

"Argh! Argh! Argh! Argh!"

Maria's choppy screams filled the room while Connor mercilessly drilled her asshole. Her entire body writhed and struggled around. Slowly the screams turned into grunts and Maria started groaning in rhythm to Connor's motions.

All the time, Vanessa kept kneeling next to the blonde bitch spreading her ass cheeks open with her red-nailed hands. Maria was struggling so much that the red-haired whore had problems holding the blonde's butt steady.

It was an obscene sight --a blonde Barbie doll bent over an ottoman while getting her ass reamed by a huge cock and her ass cheeks spread wide by the long, red stiletto nails of a smoking hot redhead that knelt next to her butt.

Maria's asshole was so tight that it firmly clutched his cock barely giving release to the hard tool. This wasn't enough for Connor though. Instead, he began pushing his immense spear completely out of her ass pipe.

The next second, he stuffed his dick into Vanessa's mouth making her lick off Maria's ass juice.

"Urrrggghhh!" Vanessa shrieked out when the dirty cock got stuffed into her mouth out of the blue.

She was as surprised as disgusted from having to lick Maria's ass juices off Connor's dick. Once again, she was used as nothing more than a simple device for Connor -- her whoreyap was utilized as a cock cleaner.

While Connor pushed his straining cock down Vanessa's gullet making her gag around it, he looked at Maria's spread open ass. A round, hollow hole greeted him. He had ripped the tight rectum wide-open letting him stare into a big gape. The wrinkled sphincter had gotten stretched so far that the anal ring was firmly tautened and the deep, dark tunnel was framed by a glowing red ass pipe.

Because of Maria's tiny figure and tightness, her torn open asshole quickly started closing back up. In amusement, Connor watched the red rosette shrinking and constricting. Still, the shithole didn't close completely and the anal ring remained open a little bit.

Connor waited till he was satisfied with Vanessa's work of cleaning all anal juices from his dick. Then he drilled his cock back through Maria's tightened backdoor widening the fuckhole back up and making her feel like her ass was getting split in the middle.

This went on for a seemingly endless time. Over and over, he alternated between plowing Maria's tight ass and giving ass-to-mouth to Vanessa. His stamina was impressive -- especially considering his age.

By now, the disgusting, bitter taste of Maria's ass filled all of Vanessa's senses. But the entire situation was so nasty that it turned Vanessa on even more.

She felt like she was about to go mad. A huge orgasm had built up inside her body. Every sense was close to exploding. She just couldn't get relief. A little tic was missing.

Vanessa's excitement made her dizzy. She needed to cum, she needed the relief. Her fuckholes needed to be filled with some real cocks. That would be the straw to break the camel's back and finally make her cum.

She wanted to beg Connor to fuck her instead of Maria. She wanted to plead him to wreck her asshole just as hard. But she didn't dare. She was nothing but the Fluffer-Hoe for the day.

Unconsciously though, her right hand slid off of Maria's buttock and dove into her leaking cunt while she greedily watched the lewd scene of Maria getting her asshole ripped apart.

It felt so good. She could see stars exploding in front of her eyes. She was so close to cumming.

A sharp pain in her fucktits brought Vanessa back to reality and stifled her upcoming orgasm. Connor had noticed her hand leaving its position and pulled on the screwed-up tit-chain.

"What a greedy fuckpig!" he exclaimed. "Is it turning the skanky whorebag on to be used as a cheap ass wipe while another slut gets fucked?"

"No wonder!" he continued his defamation. "That's the only thing It is good for. This washed-out fuck meat isn't worth getting fucked anyways."

Vanessa groaned out from this degradation and almost came from those words while tears of shame shot into her eyes. But her protest was stifled by the laughter of the lawyers and another pull on the tit-chain by Connor.

The sound of moaning and grunting filled the lounge for the next ten minutes while Connor continued his brutal anal attack and ass-to-mouth on the two sluts.

"Argh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Oooooooohhh!

Out of the blue, Maria's choppy grunting changed into one long moan. Suddenly, she started shaking uncontrollably. The endless ass reaming had made her cum. The orgasm was so forceful that she almost slipped off the ottoman while she couldn't stop screaming out her pleasure.

Once again, Vanessa was close to tears. The pent-up excitement was still driving her mad. She was ready to go ballistic any second as she still hadn't cum. And now, that blonde bimbo bitch had been fucked into an earth-shattering orgasm getting her release before Vanessa.

Maria's orgasm made her asshole clench Connor's shaft even tighter than before and this did the trick for him. It only took the politician a few more shoves to finally blow his load. He drained his entire balls deep down into Maria's bowels and kept his dick up her ass until it was flaccid.

"Oooh, is the little whore sad that she hasn't cum yet?" he mocked Vanessa in the meantime.

His words made the redhead groan out in despair. She was as horny as never before in her life. She desperately needed to cum.

"Well, ass wipes don't deserve to cum anyways." he continued his taunting while pulling on the screwed-up nipple-chain once again.

"Arrrggghhh!" Vanessa groaned out followed by an "Ooohhh!"

The sharp pain in her nipples had almost caused her to cum. She couldn't believe that she was so far gone that she would even cum from the pain alone.

"Instead, they get to eat cum fresh from the ass!" Connor continued his insult while pushing his cock out of Maria's backdoor.

He then took Vanessa's leash and made her lie down on the ground with her back. She had to spread her legs as wide as possible to present her wet cunt. All the men could see her pussy juices running out of her twat and dripping down her ass crack.

Next, Maria was told to squat over the redhead's face. The bimbo bitch had to pull her ass cheeks apart with her long, pink fingernailed hands.

Vanessa got a great view of the blonde's deformed asshole. Her well-fucked rectum was beaming at her all bruised, puffy and open while hovering right above her mouth.

With a loud fart, the blonde started pushing Connor's cum out of her ass. This caused Vanessa to whimper out loud.

It was so embarrassing. She felt humiliated more than ever before. She couldn't believe that her former best friend was dumping a cumload into her mouth.

Slowly -- very slowly, Vanessa could see the white cum creeping out of Maria's backdoor. Like a long, thin strand, the sperm hung down from her sphincter inching closer and closer to Vanessa's open mouth.

"Yeah, whore!" Maria commented finding her voice back. "Eat the dirt from my ass. That's what an old used-up whorebag like you is good for."

Before the sting of getting mocked by her ex-bff registered in Vanessa's mind, the redhead's mouth opened even further and a loud moan came out.

Connor had put his foot onto her spread cunt. He was pressing his shoe onto her leaking pussy rubbing the sole up and down her cunt flaps. The foot on Vanessa's pussy caused slurping noises to erupt from her fuckhole.

"Can you hear the bitch smacking her pussy lips?" Connor asked the three lawyers.

Of course, he proceeded to push his leather shoe against Vanessa's pussy over and over causing the slurping, smacking noises to fill the entire room. A roar of laughter from the men was the result. Vanessa simply wished the ground would open and swallow her up. It was beyond embarrassing.

But she couldn't control herself anymore. The utter debasement and the pressure on her pussy lips were too much. Finally, the wall blocking her release was crumbling. She could feel the waves of pleasure welling-up.

With loud screams, the orgasm hit her at the exact moment when the sperm-strand tore off and dropped into her mouth. All during her orgasm, Maria farted Connor's entire cumload into her mouth.

Between their laughter, the guys even encouraged Maria.

"Yeah, slut! Use that cum dumpster! Shit that ass cream pie into that whoreyap!"

They simply couldn't stop laughing about this desperate red-haired skank that would cum on a dirty shoe while getting cum farted into her mouth.

When Vanessa eventually came back to earth, she was totally out of breath. Connor didn't give her much time to recover though. Instead, he pulled her up onto hands and knees with a pull on the leash. He sat down on an armchair positioning the redhead right in front of him.

Vanessa was still wondering why Connor would place her on hands and knees across him when she felt another sting to the heart.

Connor had pushed up his legs and placed them onto Vanessa's back. He was misusing her as his footrest!

Once again, getting used as nothing more than an object was incredibly humiliating. But at the same time, this degradation caused a new jolt in her cunt. With the vibrator still buzzing away in her asshole, a new wave of excitement was building up.

While Connor got comfortable with his feet up on his human footrest, Stanton stepped in front of Vanessa and used her as the Fluffer-Hoe. She had to lick his balls and suck his dick until he was hard and ready to continue Maria's ravishing.

From her position on all fours, Vanessa had to watch how Maria was thrown over the ottoman once again and finally got her pussy plowed.

For the next half hour, Vanessa was getting used as Connor's footrest and Fluffer-Hoe by Stanton and Miller while both lawyers took turns fucking Miss Office-Slut's dripping cunt.

During this time, Maria had two more orgasms until she was so exhausted that she was barely able to groan anymore simply letting them use her in any way they wanted.

The two lawyers didn't shoot their loads up the blonde's pussy though. Instead, they pushed their cocks out of Maria's cunt, walked over to the kneeling redhead and used the Fluffer-Hoe to clean Maria's pussy juice off of their dicks. When they felt their balls erupting, they pushed their cocks out of Vanessa's mouth and shot their load right over her slutty face.

Vanessa wasn't allowed to move a bit so the drying seed was covering her face running down her forehead and cheeks in long strands. After the two loads, her face was completely covered like a gooey white mask.

All that time, Vanessa's arousal was growing and growing. The humiliation of getting used as an object and cum dumpster was turning her on immensely. She wished nothing more than being in Maria's place getting her holes properly fucked.

This realization even surprised her. She had just lost her status as office-slut and probably her entrance to the country club as well. But this didn't matter right there and then. She couldn't help it. Her slut-self had taken over completely and this inner-self yearned nothing more than getting fucked.

Erickson and Connor didn't help her getting any relief either. Instead, the two started passing the time playing around with the human footrest.

While Miller was fucking Maria's pussy, Erickson stepped behind the kneeling redhead and began to play with the vibrator. He pushed it out of Vanessa's asshole flicking it against her sensitive clit for a split second before shoving it back into her shitter. Then he turned the vibrations onto the highest level.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers