Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers

"Guess that fuckpony needs some more anal training." Connor commented dryly.

"You're welcome to lend a helping dick!" Erickson chipped making all guys chuckle.

"It's 1 -- 1." Stanton summed up the first round of the game when the laughter had slowly died down. "Looks like the battle of the sluts will be interesting."

"Guess we have to raise the difficulty. That one was too easy." Miller remarked while grabbing a new item out of the basket.

Vanessa braced herself for the next challenge taking a deep breath. A second later, she felt the object on her pussy. This time, Miller didn't bother stroking it over her tender cunt lips. Instead, he went right to the point shoving it inside her fuckhole at once. It was a lot thinner. And it was plastic.

Vanessa immediately realized that it was a handle.

"It's a handle, sir!" she exclaimed already gloating over her slut-skills.

"Tzz, that's not enough." Miller huffed.

"You don't pass that easily. What exactly is it?" he demanded to know taking Vanessa by surprise.

"I.. I...," she stuttered.

She almost wanted to say 'I don't know' but she bit her tongue at the last second.

Holding her pussy open, she bowed her knees and pushed down to shove more of the thin object into her twat. It was long.

Finally, she reached the end of the handle. Something stuck out of the handle and tickled her clit. It felt like bristles!

Vanessa was shaking in disgust when she realized what it was. She almost hoped to be wrong when she said.

"It's a dishwashing brush, sir."

"Correct again." Miller responded.

"That must feel great on the slut's cunt." he added with a chuckle giving Vanessa goose bumps.

A dishwashing brush touching her tender, sensitive pussy. It was so repulsive and disgusting. She didn't even know if it was a used one. And she better not wanted to know what kind of dishes it had washed.

"Oooohhh! Yaaahhh!"

Her train of thoughts was quickly interrupted when she felt the buzzing of the vibrator increase. Miller had switched the vibrator on a higher level causing Vanessa to moan out loud. The excitement in her body was building up.

Still, she tried to concentrate on her gazing duel with Maria while Erickson grabbed a new item and teased the blonde's pussy with it.

"It's metallic." she commented.

"And it's rouuuuund." she continued her observation when Erickson started pushing the object into her cunthole.

Once again, it was too big to go in easily making Maria yelp. With a plop it eventually went inside.

"Oooh!" Maria sighed. "It's something strange."

"It's a ball" she said as her final answer.

"That's not correct." Erickson exclaimed. "It's not a ball, you blonde ditz. It's a tea-egg. You failed."

His last words were drowned out by the loud smacking sounds of the two slaps he laid onto her ass.

"Ouuuhhh! Ouuuhhh!" Maria sobbed in response. „I'm sorry sir. I'll try better."

She looked as if she was about to let her pussy lips go once again to rub her stinging buttocks. But she didn't want to grant this victory to Vanessa. So she thought twice about it keeping her posture.

Vanessa's look was triumphant enough anyways. The hot redhead could already sense the victory.

A huge smile played around her lips while Connor grabbed a new item and pushed it against her pussy. Vanessa could instantly feel that it was metallic. It was thicker than the handle of the dishwashing brush but not as thick as the cucumber.

With her pussy slowly starting to leak from the constant vibrations in her asshole, it slipped in easily.

But then Connor let it go and out of the blue, the object spread. He must have squeezed it together while pushing it up Vanessa's cunt. Now, it was opening spreading her fuckhole wide.

Vanessa had to squeeze her pussy with all her power to hold the object inside. She knew too well that she would receive some vicious slaps to her tits if she let it slip to the floor. All the while, her mind went into overdrive thinking about what the item might be.

In her head, she went through all the kitchen devices she knew of. She went through everything that could be useful in a restaurant. With every second passing by, she got more and more nervous.

She had to guess right, she couldn't fail! Panic welled up inside but still she had no clue what it was.

"The piece of fuck meat shall give the answer now!" Connor commanded with a stern voice getting impatient.

"It's... it's..." Vanessa stuttered.

"Sorry sir, I don't know what it is." she finally had to admit with a small voice.

"They" -- SLAP -- "are" - SLAP - "spaghetti" -- SLAP "tongs" -- SLAP

Connor explained emphasising each syllable with a stinging slap to Vanessa's ass. She tried her best not to cry out but still the pain must have shown on her face as it was Maria's turn to grin in triumph.

This was the blonde's chance to equalize the score. And she was fully concentrated when Stanton teased her pussy with the new object.

"It's wooden and thin." she commented.

"Ouch! One side is thin, the other is bigger and round." she corrected herself when Stanton pushed both ends against her twat one after the other.

"It's a wooden cooking spoon, sir." she guessed.

"Correct." Stanton replied.

"So it's 2 -- 2 now." he counted the score. "And the last round is coming up. This will be the decision."

"Who will be 'Miss Office-Slut' and who will be the 'Fluffer-Hoe'." Erickson mocked the two girls imitating a sports caster.

"This is an even neck-and-neck race." Stanton exclaimed.

"Let's up the ante a little further to increase the suspense." he suggested. "The winner will work as the office-whore and the loser will work as the 'Red Rose Whore'."

"Sounds like a great incentive, doesn't it?" Stanton asked the other guys.

All men agreed and before the two sluts knew it their duties were on the line -- either office-slut or 'Red Rose Whore'.

Vanessa felt a shiver running down her spine. She could feel the tension making her legs tremble. This was her chance -- her final chance. She could regain her rightful role as the office-slut. If she lost, she would be nothing but the cheap, low 'Red Rose Whore' forever.

Looking over to Maria, Vanessa could see that the same thoughts were shooting through her former best friend's head. The redhead could see that Maria was just as dead set on winning as herself.

This only increased her feeling of rivalry. The fact that this was her ex-bff didn't matter anymore. All that was important was regaining her position as the office-slut.

"And as Maria tied the match, she goes first." Connor decided.

Once again, Vanessa worked as hard as she could to stare down the bitchy Barbie doll standing opposite to her. Maria needed to fail.

It only took seconds though until Vanessa's ex-bff exclaimed.

"It's a whisk!"

"Correct!" Erickson replied raising an eyebrow in surprise. "That one was quick."

"And the wire balloon wasn't even shoved up her cunt!" he continued somehow sounding disappointed.

"But hey!" he exclaimed with an idea. "As special price you get the balloon pushed up that juicy fuckhole anyways!"

Maria didn't look too happy about her special price but she didn't move dutifully holding her pussy open like a good fucktoy.

"Hehehe! What a perverted sight!" Stanton shouted out when the wire balloon eventually stuck tightly up her cunt spreading it obscenely wide.

Vanessa didn't even look though. Instead, she tried to gather all her attention. But with the constant buzzing of the vibrator, her body was on the edge making it hard for her to keep concentrated.

Maria had scored and now it was all up to her to tie the match. A wrong guess would mean defeat. It would not only be a loss to the bitchy pimped-up Maria but also the definite loss of her position as office-slut.

This plastic bimbo doll tried to take over her position in the office! Her former best friend had become an arrogant, snobby diva and needed to be put into place. By now, Vanessa didn't begrudge her the shirt on her back and least of all this victory.

It was Miller's turn to choose an item for the redhead. And knowing the lawyer, she was certain that it wouldn't be an easy guess.

The object was plastic once again. The head was pointed getting thicker to the bottom. But the confusing thing about it was the edges. The item was formed in a strange way with four edges sticking out.

Vanessa roughly knew what it was. She had it on the tip of her tongue. But she couldn't quiet give it a name.

She broke out in a cold sweat. She knew that she didn't have much time left. She had to come up with the correct name. She was so close to knowing it.

"Make your guess, fuckslut!" Miller startled her.

Vanessa felt the panic hitting her full frontal. She almost had the name. She only needed a few more seconds.

"Make -- Your -- Guess, fucking moron pig!" Miller repeated his request getting angry with the slut not giving her another second.

"I -- I don't know, sir." Vanessa finally had to admit letting her head hang in shame.

Tears welled up in her eyes and she barely heard Miller telling her

"You failed, whore. It's a lemon squeezer."

Vanessa's world stood still. It was over. She had lost. She wasn't the office-slut anymore. Vanessa couldn't believe that she had lost. Even worse, she had lost to her former best friend who had turned into a bitchy, arrogant bimbo diva. This couldn't be true.

She felt so utterly embarrassed. She felt so abysmally degraded. She felt so deeply ashamed of herself.

"Did anyone doubt my victory?" Maria exclaimed with a mocking tone adding insult to injury.

"Breaking in that tight ass is more fun anyways." Connor commented dryly.

Meanwhile he grabbed the whisk that was still sticking up the blonde's pussy.

"Arrrgggh!" Maria winced in response when he turned the whisk around.

"That's a great sceptre the office-slut got handed over!" he scoffed.

"Ouuhhh! Arrrgggh! Ouuhhh!" Maria responded with more sharp groans.

For a few more minutes, Connor kept on playing around with the newly crowned 'Miss Office-Slut'. Back and forth, he turned the slut-sceptre that obscenely spread his plaything's pussy open.

He even shoved the whisk further up her cunt pushing Maria onto her tiptoes. He walked her around the table on the slut-sceptre with the big-titted Maria almost toppling over from having to walk on her tiptoes.

Vanessa noticed neither the comments nor Maria's groaning. She was in a state of shock. The world around her seemed blurry and in slow motion.

She couldn't believe it. Her mind couldn't grasp the fact that she had lost to her ex best friend.

Even less, her mind couldn't accept the fact that she had been relegated in her rank once and for all. She had lost her status. She wasn't the office-slut anymore. She had just been relegated to a common whore. There was only the role of the 'Red Rose Whore' left for her.

This also implied that her role as the ice-queen of the country club was jeopardized. Miller wouldn't take her to the club as his secretary anymore!

Sweat broke out of all her pores when this realization hit Vanessa. This couldn't be happening! This wasn't allowed to happen! She had to find a way out of this mess.

In Vanessa' shocked state, she barely noticed when Connor finished playing with his fuck puppet and Miller stepped in front of her. He used a bright red lipstick to write the words 'Fluffer-Hoe' all over her forehead while Stanton wrote 'Miss Office-slut' over the blonde's forehead.

Miller wasn't finished slutting-up the Fluffer-Hoe though. Instead, he took the corkscrew and pulled it out of her nipple rings finally releasing her constricted fucktits.

"Oooohhh!" Vanessa groaned out in relief when her juggs swayed back into their original position.

The heavy chain had left deep red stripes where it had pressed into Vanessa's soft titflesh.

"Ouuuhhhh!" the redhead shouted out the next second.

Miller hadn't left the corkscrew-chain alone. Instead, he pulled the chain up high dragging her knockers up by the nipple rings. Then he pulled the chain behind her neck.

This way, the chain acted like a halter pushing Vanessa's full round funbags up so high they almost rested underneath her chin! Even worse, the chain was so short that she had to hunch to keep it from ripping off her nipple rings!

The sight of her juggs squeezed to the bursting point and pushed up to the chin looked as ridiculous as obscene. And the hunched position didn't help at all.

Finished with their work, each guy grabbed the sluts' leashes and led them out of the dining room. Once again, the two office-fucktoys were paraded through the main room.

By now, the restaurant was empty except for the group of young guys. Still, the public disgrace was even worse this time.

Both sluts had to hold the hems of their dresses up at hip level to present their wet pussies and stuffed assholes. Meanwhile, their big fat funbags were exposed as well.

Vanessa's heavy knockers were framed by the white diamond-formed cut-out while Maria's fake round bolt-ons spilled out of the blouse.

The whisk spreading the blonde bimbo's pussy wide open caused a lot of approving cheers. At the same time, the halter-chain pushing the red-haired slut's tits up to the chin and making her walk hunched received just as much applause.

That applause didn't register in Vanessa's mind though as she was still too shell-shocked to notice.

Finally, they had made their round through the u-formed restaurant and arrived at the other end. This part of the restaurant was arranged as a lounge that was enclosed by different plants. Several armchairs and coffee tables were placed in the middle of the lounge.

Upon their arrival, the four men sat down on an armchair each while the two sluts were left standing right in the middle.

"C'mon meat puppets! Connor ordered. "Time to give us a show!"

The smoking hot model with the red mane and the well-toned, huge titted bombshell looked at each other indecisively. Vanessa could still see the triumphant glow in Maria's eyes. Her entire body resisted Connor's instruction.

Vanessa had never been into women or tried sex with a girl and she wasn't keen on starting now. Although they had been Go-Go dancers in the same club, Vanessa and Maria had never intimately touched each other when they had still been best friends.

After the devastating loss the red-haired slut had suffered at Maria's hands, caressing or even touching her ex-bff was the last thing she wanted to do right now.

Once again, anger flamed up in her eyes and once again, the 'Red Rose Whore' and the pimped-up 'Miss Office-Slut' were shooting daggers at each other - much to the amusement of the four men.

Vanessa didn't want to disappoint the lawyers any further though. She had lost too much up till now. She couldn't risk any further setback. And she still hadn't given up her country club life.

Gulping down her aversion and disdain, Vanessa finally stepped forward. Now, the two sluts were standing face to face.

Reaching up with her left hand, the redhead ran her long red stiletto-nailed fingers down the bimbo's long, slick-straight, platinum blonde hair. With her right hand, she started caressing Maria's cheek. At the same time, she felt her former best friend becoming active running her long, pink nailed fingers over her shoulders and along her arms.

Vanessa began untying the knot of the blonde's white blouse letting it fall to the floor. With one sharp tug, she ripped the pink top in two pieces finally freeing Maria's big bolt-ons. For a few moments, she massaged her round, full tits before reaching down and pushing the blonde's pink skirt to the floor. At the same time, Maria pushed the redhead's white dress over her shoulders and let it slip onto the ground.

Finally, the two sluts were standing in the middle of the lounge bare naked except for their white stockings and heels. Slowly, Maria's hands reached behind the redhead's back exerting a little pressure. This way, their bodies got pressed against each other.

It was a delicious sight - the two hot bombshells in close contact. Vanessa's full ripe melons were tightly pressed against Maria's huge round balloon-tits. Their titflesh welled out to all sides while they kneaded each other's ass cheeks with their fine manicured hands.

The two sexy sluts started rubbing their stiff nipples against each other in rhythm alternately bending their knees while looking each other in the eye. With each touch, Vanessa felt her arousal rising. In Maria's eyes, she could see the blonde feeling the same.

Overcome by her arousal, Vanessa suddenly pushed her head forward and kissed Maria right onto the lips. The kiss felt so strange. This woman had been so close to her once. But that was long gone. Today, she had kicked Vanessa to the curb and mocked her with her arrogant diva attitude. She had turned from her best friend to her worst enemy.

But right then and there, any aversion was overshadowed by Vanessa's increasing excitement. So it only took a second for the two sluts to start French kissing letting their tongues fight a duel.

The two started moaning uninhibitedly. They even began humping the other's upper leg to get some friction to their overflowing pussies. By now, Vanessa's cunt was leaking and she could feel an orgasm building up.

Right at that moment, Connor intervened.

He broke their embrace, grabbed Maria's leash and threw her over an ottoman. He placed the moaning blonde slut in a triangle form with her tiny waist resting on the ottoman, her legs stretched out wide on one side, her head hanging down on the other side while resting on her arms.

This way, her pussy and ass were thrust high up in the air leaving her fuckholes open and easily accessible for everyone while her oversized bolt-ons hung off her chest in an obscene display. Overall, it was an extremely inviting sight of the blonde bimbo making the guy's instantly drool.

As soon as Maria was in place, Connor grabbed Vanessa's leash, dragged her onto her knees and positioned her behind Maria so she was facing her pussy and ass.

"C'mon, Fluffer-Hoe! Get that asshole ready to get ravaged!" Connor bellowed at the redhead.

Vanessa was still lost in reverie. But by now, her pussy was prickling too much. The pleasure slowly took her mind off the devastating defeat.

The constant buzzing of the vibrator up her asshole only increased her lust. The only feeling occupying her body right then and there was her arousal. She didn't even care if the fuckholes in front of her belonged to her ex-bff.

Automatically, Vanessa started gyrating her butt pressing her legs together while kneeling in front of Maria's ass.

A harsh slap to her ass tore her out of her ecstatic blur.

"Get to work, lazy bitch!" Connor reminded her of her task.

Vanessa realized that her role as Fluffer-Hoe didn't include her own pleasure. She could only hope to get back on the guys' good side if she ever wanted to get her own release. The better she behaved and obeyed, the sooner they would allow her to cum.

So she did as ordered. Looking at Maria's openly displayed holes, she could see the vibrator sticking out of her asshole. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistened wetly. Obviously, the bimbo bitch was just as horny and aroused as herself.

Vanessa planted a red stiletto-nailed hand on each side of the blonde's ass cheeks and spread them far apart. Then she stuck out her tongue and gave a quick lick over Maria's cunt.

"Ooooohhhhh!" the blonde bitch immediately groaned out in pleasure while Vanessa tasted her pussy juice on her tongue.

This loud grunt tore Vanessa out of her own ecstatic reverie. She didn't want to give any pleasure to that dumb bitch. Her defeat had turned Maria into her worst enemy.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers