Vanessa's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner had already started when we got back to the hotel so we had to have a quick shower and down to dinner. Jon told me to wear my new skirt and a baggy cropped top. After dinner we went for a walk along the beach and Jon told me to spin my skirt round so that the split was right in the middle. It was a good job that there was hardly anyone on the beach because when I looked down I could see all of my bald pussy. Just before we left the beach Jon told me to spin it back to the front of my left leg.

We went into the bar that had the DJ comedian in it and sat at a table near the back. As the night went on things got livelier and just before Jon was thinking of leaving the DJ suddenly asked if any of the girls were brave enough to get on a table and do a striptease. There was deadly silence at first but when he offered a bottle of champagne to any girl who would, Jon stood up and said that I would.

A girl a couple of table away from us also stood up and said that she would. I had seen her earlier and thought that she was on her own and trying to get drunk. She certainly looked that way when she stood up. The DJ said okay and everyone cheered as we got on our tables. I started to sway to the music and dance around in a small circle. My skirt was so short that I imagine people could see my ass without me even moving.

After a couple of turns on the tiny table I slid my top off of my shoulders and let it slide down to my waist before pulling it over my head. The men all whistled and cheered like I expect they would at a real strip show. I danced a bit more and then hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my skirt and slid it over my hips, down my legs to my feet. I kicked it out of the way and continued my little dance, turning and swaying gently. I guess that the men expected me to be wearing knickers and they cheered loudly when they saw my bald pussy. As I was dancing, I looked over at the other girl who was down to her knickers. They were quite small and she slowly eased them over her hips and off. She had a neatly trimmed bush and the men certainly seemed to appreciate her dance.

The DJ let us continue for another couple of minutes before stopping the music and telling us to go and collect the champagne. I jumped down and saw the other woman almost fall off her table. Jon told me to go and help her so I went over to her. She was definitely drunk and I had to help her walk to the stage. To get there we had to walk across the dance floor and the men there groped us both. The DJ asked us our names (the other girl had trouble saying that hers was Vicky) before giving us our champagne.

We then had to get back to our seats and got groped again. This time I felt a finger enter my pussy which was still quite wet. I couldn't do much about it as I had to help Vicky stay on her feet. Eventually we made it back to Jon and I plonked Vicky down. Jon told me to go and get Vicky's clothes before putting my top and skirt on. We then had to help Vicky put her dress on. We didn't bother with her bra and knickers and in the end we left them in the bar as a souvenir for someone to collect.

Jon was wondering what to do with Vicky. She was in no state to tell us where she was staying and there was nothing in her purse to tell us where she was staying. Jon decided that it would be best if we took her back to our room and we left for the long walk back. Jon was finding it difficult to help Vicky walk and when she threw-up over the front of her dress and Jon's shirt Jon decided that a change was called for so he gave me the other bottle of champagne and picked her up in the fireman's lift. She was over his shoulder and her dress up over her bottom leaving her ass and pussy exposed. We walked through the hotel's reception like that and got a few funny looks. Back in our room Jon dropped her on my bed and then we had a drink of water. After that Jon decided that we had better get her dress off and put her to bed. We did, stripped off, and got in with Vicky in between us.

Wednesday August 5

When I woke up I was laid on my left side with my arm over Vicky and my hand holding her right breast. Vicky was laid on her left side, half on Jon, her right leg was over his, and touching his dick, and her right arm was over his chest. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom.

When I got back Vicky was just waking up and when she saw Jon she jumped up. She saw me naked and said,

"where am I?"

"Relax" I said, "you're safe, nothing happened."

"But you haven't got any clothes on, and neither have I, or him" she said looking down at herself and Jon, who was now starting to wake up.

Jon reached out and grabbed a bottle of water and said,

"here, drink that, you'll need it."

He then got up and walked into the bathroom. Vicky's eyes followed him then turned to me and said,

"God, my head hurts. Where am I, how did I get here, and where's my clothes?"

I told her the full story and she was blushing as I told her about the table dancing. She asked about her clothes and I told her about leaving her underwear in the bar and just as I was telling her about her throwing-up all over her dress, Jon brought it back in, held it up and said, "I don't think you will want to wear this until you've had it cleaned.

"How am I going to get back to my hotel?" Vicky said.

Jon told her that we don't bother with clothes unless we have to and not to feel embarrassed, because we don't. He then said that he was going for some breakfast, put a T-shirt on and left.

"He hasn't got anything on under that T-shirt," she said.

I told her not to worry and that she wouldn't have any underwear on when she left because she couldn't borrow any because I don't possess any.

"Wow" she said.

We had a long chat and I told her all about Jon and me and she told me about her being on holiday on her own, it being a last minute booking because she wanted to get over just splitting with her boyfriend. Apart from men trying to chat her up, we were the first people who she had talked to. She had arrived the previous Saturday for one week and was going back to Nottingham on the same flight as us.

When Jon got back we told him the full story and he said that she could stick with us for the rest of the week if she liked. Vicky said that she would think about it and she thanked us for looking after her and not taking advantage of her. She finally got out of bed and asked if she could have a shower. When she came out we were on the balcony talking. She stuck her head out and asked if we had anything she could wear.

"We'll sort that out later," Jon said.

"Come and tell us what you would like to do today".

She had a quick look round and then came out and sat on a chair. She was slightly taller than me, slightly slimmer, and had slightly larger breasts, but her nipples were a lot smaller, so I wasn't jealous. I noticed that little trimmed triangle of dark brown hair but couldn't see anything peeking out of the bottom of it.

As we were talking the 2 young girls came out onto their balcony and said,

"Hi" as they looked at Vicky.

Jon and me both said, "Hi" back and carried on talking.

Vicky was having a half-hearted attempt to cover herself but soon gave up.

Especially when Jon said, "No one cares round here."

When there was a knock on next doors door, and Rebecca let the 2 boys in, Vicky again tried to cover up. It didn't help when the 2 boys started staring at us.

"Aren't you bothered about them?" Vicky said pointing to the 2 boys.

"Not at all, in fact I get a bit of a thrill teasing them," I said.

With that I stood up and walked over to the railings between the 2 balconies and asked the boys what their names were.

The 2 girls giggled and Rebecca said, "what's the matter Mark - embarrassed?"

With that the girls said, "bye" and dragged the boys out.

We all laughed, including Vicky who was starting to relax a bit. Jon told us that we were going to get some breakfast, then going to a Hippie Market at a place called Es Cana near a resort called Santa Eulalia. Vicky said that she should really go back to her hotel. Jon said that she would have to borrow a dress anyway so why not go straight there. "What about underwear?" she asked. I looked at Jon then told her that we wouldn't be wearing any. He told her that she had 2 alternatives, firstly she could have some painted on with body paint, or secondly, she could just go for it.

After a few seconds thought she said, "forget the paint, it will probably be too messy,

I'll just go for it" and we went to look for a dress for her. She chose the cheesecloth one and Jon told me to wear the denim dungarees. As we walked out of the hotel Vicky said that it was a bit draughty and I said,

"Nice feeling isn't it."

In the cafe Vicky told me that she could see my pussy and she was a little surprised when I said that I wasn't allowed to cross my legs. Over breakfast Jon and me told Vicky about the 'arrangement' that we had and I told her that I was really happy with it, that Jon was the best think that had happened to me. I even told her about the spankings. I got my Ben Wa balls out of my purse and put them on the table. She had no idea what they were and when I told her what they were she said that she

"must get some of those, sounds as if they're better than a man."

I told her that I didn't agree with that bit, but they certainly had their uses.

I had an idea, and asked her if she would like to try them and that she shouldn't worry about them falling out as you soon learn to control that. With that Jon told her to take them and put them in, in the car on the way.

As we were getting up to leave I turned a little abruptly and my left breast came out. When Vicky pointed it out to me I said that I could only adjust my clothes if Jon said so.

"What about me?"

When I told her that it was only me who couldn't she stood in front of me and pushed it back in. The flesh contact made my nipple stand up but under the thick denim no one could see. As we drove off Vicky asked me if there was any special way to put them in. When I said no, she opened her legs (she was in the back) and I watched her push first one, then the other in. She said that nothing was happening, to which Jon said,

"It will!"

When we got to the ring road round Ibiza town I suddenly remembered that we weren't naked. When I mentioned it to Jon he told me that as we had a guest it didn't matter this time, but we would when we came back.

The Market was really crowded and very hot. As we were walking in Vicky had said that she was liking the feeling of no knickers but that she was a little worried about the length of my cheesecloth dress that she was wearing, she just hoped that it didn't get windy. It wasn't long before Vicky told us that the balls were starting to work and that she was starting to get turned on.

Jon said, "give it another 5 minutes and your pussy will be dripping, and then you'll have trouble walking."

Ten minutes later she begged us to find a toilet so that she could take them out. Jon said that we would be lucky to find a toilet and that we should look for somewhere quiet to 'perform the operation'. Eventually we managed to find a quiet corner round the back of a building and Vicky squatted down and squeezed them out into her hand. She gave them back to me and I decided to wear them for a while. I popped them in and we continued looking round.

After about an hour looking and buying nothing Jon told us that we were leaving. Instead of going to the car we first went to a small supermarket down the road and bought some cans of coke. While we were queued as the checkout another woman joined the queue. The interesting thing about her was that she was only wearing 3 rectangles of material hanging together with string. I guess that she was one of the Hippies.

By this time Ben was doing what he was designed to do and I needed somewhere to either stop the stimulation or get the real thing. Jon just gave one of his smiles and said that I would have to wait another 5 minutes. From there we walked to a little beach that was round the back of the market. After finishing the coke and me removing Ben, Jon said that we were going for a swim to cool down. He stripped off and went in. As I was taking my dress off I noticed that Vicky wasn't moving. I asked her what was wrong, and she said that she didn't have a swimming costume and that she had never swum nude before. I told her that it was great and that as there was no one else near us then why not give it a try.

She said okay and took the dress off before running down to the water. I couldn't help noticing that her breasts bounced a lot more than mine did as she ran. In the water we splashed about and generally messed about. We kept 'ganging up' on either Vicky or me and we were picked up and thrown back into the water. Jon started grabbing breasts and bums and it was good to see that Vicky wasn't getting prudish about it. She was giving as good as she got and started grabbing both me then Jon.

Jon took it for while then grabbed her round her waist and pulled her bum out of the water and gave it a couple of slaps.

She just said, "Ouch" and carried on.

When we got out we all lay on the sand with Jon in the middle. Vicky lay on her stomach to start off with but soon turned over, which left her with sand all down her front and mixed in with her short pubic hair.

We had to go back into the sea to wash the sand off before we left and to start off with Vicky had trouble with the cheesecloth dress sticking to her. As we walked back to the car, one on either side of Jon, he put his arms round us and pulled us to him. That felt good and I wasn't at all jealous of Vicky.

After we drove out of the car park and about a mile down the road, Jon stopped and we all took our clothes off. Vicky said that she was a bit nervous and excited about being nude with all the other cars about.

As a joke I said, "wait until we pass a bus, or get stuck in traffic in a built-up area."

It was an uneventful journey back and just as we were getting into Playa d'en Bossa Vicky said that she had really enjoyed her day with us and she asked Jon if he would mind if we had her company for the rest of the holiday.

Jon said, "Not at all, the only condition is that you pack your bags and move in with us." V

icky thought about it for a minute and then said,

"Well, you didn't take advantage of me last night and I've enjoyed myself today so yes, I would like that."

We stopped outside Vicky's hotel and put our clothes on then went to Vicky's room and helped her pack her case. It was a really small room with no balcony. Jon said that it was just typical of package holiday companies charging single travellers extra for grotty little rooms.

Back in our room Vicky said that the sofa would do just fine for her but Jon said that she could sleep in our bed, he would take the middle with us on either side of him. She said that she wasn't sure and Jon then said that we would sort it out later. Jon and me had stripped off when we got into our room but Vicky kept my cheesecloth dress on until she had a shower.

When she came out of the bathroom she was naked and when I mentioned it she just said,

"when in Rome."

Jon told us that we were going into Ibiza town that night and asked Vicky if she had been there late at night.

She said, "no," and John said that she might get a bit of a surprise.

I had to wear my lacy net dress and Vicky wore a cotton button front dress. I was pleased to see that she didn't bother with underwear. Jon put a shirt and Chinos on then gave me my collar to wear. We walked into the hotel bar, either side of Jon; both of us with an arm round him. One of the barmen passed some comment to Jon about now having 2 beautiful girls and then John asked him how much he would give him for one of them. That seemed to confuse the poor man and he went to get us our drinks. After a couple of drinks we went for a walk looking for a restaurant and found a Chinese one. It took us ages to get through the meal and it was dark when we finally left and drove to Ibiza town.

Walking around, Vicky kept saying, "look at him," or "look at her," or "look at that" when she wasn't sure what 'that' was.

I didn't know what 'that' was half the time either.

A couple of times she said, "I can see her tits," or she hasn't got any knickers on."

I was tempted to say 'you and me haven't either and you can see my pussy if you look' but I didn't.

We went into one of the cheaper boutiques and decided to try some dresses on. They had 2 little changing cubicles opposite each other with curtains, and when we were in there Jon came and opened first the curtain on mine, then Vicky's. Vicky grabbed a dress and held it against her but when she saw me naked and only Jon there she relaxed.

She had chosen a tight fitting dress that had a zip down the front and she was having trouble fastening it. I had just taken off the first dress that I had tried on when Jon told me to go and help Vicky. Still wearing only my collar I walked across the room, not thinking about who could see me. It was only when I heard a man say

"Nice ass" that I looked round and say a young couple looking at me.

I ignored them and continued to Vicky.

She really had picked a dress too small and neither of us could get the zip to fasten. By the time we gave up all 3 of us were laughing. The shop assistant was just watching and ignoring us. We took the dress off and Jon told me to go and get a size bigger, but I didn't know where Vicky had got it from so Jon told me to go and ask the shop girl. She smiled a little as I walked up to her and asked her for a size bigger.

She just said, "follow me" and went to the front of the shop.

There I was, naked, just inside the glass door. I was getting a bit of attention from people passing by and I'm sure the girl was taking her time getting the dress. When I got back to Vicky she asked me if I was embarrassed being naked like that.

I just said, "try it," and helped her on with the dress.

Vicky was learning because when we got the dress on she said that she didn't like it, took it off, walked to the same rack at the front and slowly selected another one. The assistant acted as if it happened all the time (maybe it did). Vicky walked back wiggling her ass as a couple of young men outside watched her every move.

Jon decided that we had had enough fun and told us to get dressed. Just to add to the fun, I grabbed Vicky's dress, stated putting it on and told Vicky that she would have to put mine on. This made Jon smile and I guess he was thinking about what Vicky would look like in it being a couple if inches taller than me.

He was right, it only just covered her pussy and her bush was clearly visible though the material, more so than me, because my lack of hair made it not as obvious. Jon would only let me fasten Vicky dress down to just above my pussy and up to just below my breasts. We left, thanking the assistant for her time.

Poor Vicky was having a bit of a struggle keeping my dress below her pussy and she kept holding her hands in front of it. Jon was laughing more and more as we went into a bar. We got some drinks and found a table. As soon as we sat down Jon got the lead out and attached it to my collar. Jon decided that we would have another drink in there and told Vicky that it was her round, and she went to the bar.

By the time she got back to the table my dress was above her pussy and as soon as she put the drinks down she pulled the hem down. Jon asked her who had seen anything, and when she had looked around she said,

"no one."

Jon then asked her why she had bothered.

That night I discovered that Vicky couldn't take much alcohol, as she giggled and then pulled the dress up to her waist and sat down. I went for the next round with the lead hanging down the front. I guess that with all the unusual sights in Ibiza, a girl with a collar and lead was nothing special and everyone acted as if it was an every day sight. Maybe it was.