Vanessa's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I got my bearings I managed to get off the air cushions and then came the problem of finding my dress and getting through all the lads that were stood around. I hadn't a clue where the dress was so I had to start looking round. The lads weren't going to miss an opportunity and their hands were everywhere. One even gave me a big sloppy kiss on my mouth. The comments they were coming out with were amazing. By the time I'd got round to the other side of the room I had lost count of the number of fingers that had been inside me. I was really wet by then so there was no resistance at all.

Eventually I found my dress and put it on. I should have realised that Jon would have retrieved it but I just didn't think and that was the last place that I looked for it. I was beginning to have visions of having to walk back to the hotel naked.

When I told Jon about that he just said, "tomorrow."

The DJ managed to get a bit of quiet and asked if anyone else would like a go on the Bronco. I should have guessed that Vicky would, she'd been knocking the drinks back and was quite happy by that time. Up she stood and went over to the DJ waving her arms. Like most men, he didn't take long to spot a woman whose dress barely covered her pussy and ass. The DJ asked her what her name was and then told her to get on the Bronco.

As soon as the lads around the cushions saw her dress ride up even further as she lifted a leg onto the cushion they realised that they were in for another treat and started cheering. She jumped onto the Bronco and then swung her legs round so that she could sit on it and by the time she was in the right position her dress was up round her waist.

The Bronco stated slowly and Vicky was doing quite well hanging on. When The DJ stopped and asked her to get her tits out she just pulled the dress straight over her head. This caused even more cheering and comments from the lads. Vicky threw her dress towards me and I managed to get it without any problems. The lad's attention had obviously moved from me to Vicky.

The Bronco stated again and Vicky's breasts were bouncing a lot more than mine were, but there again, they are bigger than mine are. She was doing well and lasted right through until the DJ stopped the Bronco and said that it was only fair that she shared her ride with one of the lads. It took ages for the DJ to decide which one, I think they all wanted a go. Eventually one got on behind her and put his arms round her and held onto her breasts.

"No, not like that" the DJ said, "she has to turn round and face each other like the last couple did."

The lad let go of Vicky who then tried to turn round, it was funny watching them as she tried. They were hanging on to each other everywhere. At one point Vicky was nearly stood up on the Bronco balancing by holding onto the lad's head. There was lots of laughter and cheers as various parts of Vicky were pushed towards different parts of the audience. Eventually they were facing each other both holding onto the little rope between their crotches. I couldn't see but I would guess that somebody's hands were on somebody's genitals.

The DJ still wasn't happy so Vicky had to lay back and lift her legs over his shoulders. Vicky did this differently to me, I just had my ankle round the bloke's head but Vicky had her knees over his shoulders. This meant that Vicky's pussy was just below his face and you can guess what happened next. The lad just bent forward and started to use his tongue on her pussy.

There were lots of cheers from the audience but I think it was a bit too much for the DJ because he started the Bronco. In that position they were both off in seconds and ended up in one big pile on the cushions. Vicky had the same problem getting off the cushions and back to us. It was obvious from the time that she took that she was enjoying herself and when she did get back she just said, "that was fun" and sat down.

Jon gave her the dress and told her to put it on. A few more people had a go on the Bronco and one girl got down to her knickers but the cheers were not as noisy as when Vicky and me were on. After about an hour both Vicky and me decided that we needed to go to the toilet. When we got there the place was in a hell of a mess, there was water everywhere and the toilet pan was smashed. We went back to Jon who told us to go in the Gents toilet. When we got there the toilet pan there was broken as well. That just left the urinal on the wall.

We didn't know what to do, we were both desperate so Vicky suggested that we use that.

"How?" I asked Vicky.

"Easy" she said, and stood either side of it just like the men do, then she hitched her dress up to her waist, leaned back, and started. It worked; she was getting it right on target.

When it came to my turn I was just as accurate as Vicky but I had to lean further back because I wasn't quite as tall as her. I was in full flow with my dress round my waist when a youth came in. At first he wasn't sure weather he was in the right room, or what. After looking at the door again then looking at me again then Vicky, Vicky said,

"Ladies not working."

"Oh right" he said, and continued to stare at me.

When I finished I turned round still holding my dress round my waist and said,

"Anyone got a tissue?"

The youth just kept staring and judging by the bulge in his trousers he was going to have trouble having a piss. Vicky giggled and grabbed my arm and pulled me out. When we told Jon he laughed, and when the youth walked back passed our table Jon said,

"Is that him?" loud enough for him to hear.

Poor lad, he looked embarrassed.

The walk back to the hotel was uneventful but as we were walking through the hotel bar someone whistled at us. I hadn't a clue why at the time, but in the lift Jon told me that his arm that was round me was on my bum, under my dress and on the top of my left cheek. Most of my bum was on display and I didn't even know it. Vicky also hadn't realised that his right arm was doing the same to her. He said that we had walked most of the way back to the hotel like that. I guess it was a combination of being used to having nothing covering my bum and the fact that I was enjoying having Jon's arm round me.

Back in the room we stripped off and went on to the balcony. It was all quiet out there and we talked for a while and drank some water before going to bed. Jon was in the middle and I don't know if he and Vicky had any sex because I fell asleep straight away.

Friday August 7

That morning I woke up first and decided to wake the other two with my mouth. Knowing that Jon is a heavier sleeper than Vicky is I decided to start on her and carefully got out of bed and went round to her side. I kneeled on the floor and started licking her stomach and moving down to her short and curlies. I was obviously having the desire effect because her legs opened enough for me to get my tongue to her little clit. She started moaning a little and then opened her eyes. I stopped and carefully leaned over to Jon and started licking his dick.

Vicky whispered "don't stop," to which I said, "later", and took Jon in my mouth and started licking and sucking.

It wasn't long before he was hard and I whispered to Vicky to get on him.

As I backed off she carefully got up and put her knees either side of his waist and lowered herself onto him. I decided to offer my pussy to his mouth and carefully climbed on in front of Vicky. I guess that I wasn't careful enough because just as I got on he opened his eyes to see my moist pussy right in front of his face.

"Nice way to wake up" he said, and pulled me down onto his face.

No sooner than I was there his teeth were chewing my clit. Vicky started going up and down and put her arms round me and started rubbing my nipples between her fore fingers and thumbs.

Vicky had had a head start and came first. She was quickly followed by Jon who bit my clit as he came. The pain made me cum quickly and in the end I think we all came within a minute.

After we had showered we went onto the balcony and talked about what we were going to do that day. Jon said that as it was our last day Vicky and me could decide. Vicky said that she hadn't seen much of the island and I said that I would like to go to a beach and then Ibiza town again. Jon said we could combine the lot and told us to pack a bag.

We went straight to a cafe just down the road and had some breakfast before walking back to the car at the hotel. Before Jon would let us get in Vicky and me had to take our T-shirts off and give them to him through the window. As soon as we did he stated the car and drove a hundred yards down the road. That left the 2 of us naked in the car park with people looking down on us from their balconies and some kids about 11 or 12 walking towards us.

There was nothing else that we could do, we just ran after Jon hoping that he wouldn't move again. He didn't and we jumped in.

Vicky said, "that was fun," as soon as she got her breath back.

We spent a couple of hours just driving around and as far as I can tell no one realised that there were 2 naked women in the car. I'm sure it would have been different if Jon had hired an open top jeep.

We drove all over the middle of the island and stopped at a sleepy little village for some lunch. Jon told me to put just my white bikini on and to adjust it so that it covered even less flesh. He said that the place could do with waking up. Vicky borrowed my vest, matching what Jon was wearing. We wandered round a bit and then stopped at a little cafe. Before we went in. Jon grabbed the front and the back of my bikini bottom and pulled it up. He nearly lifted me off the ground and I thought that I was going to be cut in half. When he let go the crotch that was only one inch wide was inside my lips.

Inside there were 4 old men and a young girl serving. We took a table near the door and Jon told me to put my feet up on another char and keep my feet a few inches apart. When the girl eventually came over to us she was greeted by the sight of my pussy lips staring at her and when she turned to face Jon she would have been able to see his dick and balls because I could.

Vicky was the only one of us that was decent - if you ignore the fact that you could see the whole of the outside of her left breast, right to and including part of the aureole.

The girl said something to Jon in Spanish that he didn't understand and after she looked back at my pussy she asked him what we wanted, in English. After Jon told her he had to tell her again because she hadn't heard him as she was staring at his balls and dick.

Eventually our drinks and then sandwiches arrived and each time she came over, she had a good look at both Jon and me. Afterwards she went back to the bar and was talking to the old men. I guess that she was telling them about us because they kept looking over to us.

When it came for us to leave Jon caught the eye of the girl but it was one of the old men who came over to give us the bill. He had a real good look at my crotch before putting it on the table and leaving.

When we left Jon told us to take our clothes off before we got into the car. This wouldn't have been so bad except that there was some kids hanging around the car park. The older ones just stared at us as we stripped and then drove off.

We drove to Cala Conta beach and parked under the trees. Just as I was getting our belongings from the back of the car a bus load of people went passed blowing a cloud of dusty sand all over us, but this wasn't before everyone on one side of the bus had a good look at me.

Jon had me walk across to the steps down to, and onto the nude part of the beach without putting any clothes on but Vicky wrapped her towel round herself. We settled down to soak up the sun and after an hour or so we all went for a swim.

We ended up round the corner just off the clothed part. Well I say clothed one of the first things that I saw when I looked up towards the beach was a woman walking along the waters edge wearing only a bikini bottom. As she passed right in front of us the bikini bottom just didn't look normal. There were no sides to it.

Jon came up with the answer; it was moulded in some type of plastic. How it was staying in place we didn't know, but Jon said that it must have some sort of dildo built into it so that she could grip onto it with her vaginal muscles. I said that it sounded fun and Jon promised to try to work on a way of making one. Jon told us that since it was our last day on holiday we were going to try to liven the place up a bit and that we were going to get out of the water there and then walk back to our towels.

Some of the people we passed were real prudish and we got the odd comment of

"they should be arrested" and "it shouldn't be allowed."

We just ignored these and kept walking back to our towels where we put some more sun tan lotion on and soaked up some more sun.

As the afternoon wore on Jon decided that we would go back to the hotel and have a swim in the pool. What he didn't tell us was that we weren't to wear anything until we got back to our room after a swim.

Well, getting back to the hotel was quite easy, but we then had to get from the car park and into the pool. It took us a good 10 minutes to do the 100 yard trip, hiding behind anything we could find as people walked by. We used the back entrance but there were still quite a few people walking about. The last bit took the most courage as we had to walk (run) for about 20 yards through the sun beds and then jump into the pool.

Jon had gone ahead carrying our clothes and was waiting for us in the pool. Fortunately it was getting toward 6 o'clock and there wasn't a lot of people around the pool, or in it. It was the group of teenage boys that took the most notice and they followed us around in the water.

Only one of them had some goggles and they changed hands quite a lot. We ignored them and eventually they gave up and went back to throwing their ball to each other. Jon told me to introduce Vicky to the jet of water at the quiet end of the pool. At first she couldn't understand what I was talking about, but as soon as she got her knees either side of it she just didn't want to move. I had a real problem getting her to let me gave a go. Jon swam over to us and told us that he was going to take the hire car back and for us to go up to our room in about 15 minutes.

We took it in turns on the water jet but neither of us reached a climax. Close, and it was good, but not quite there. We guessed at the 15 minutes and then swam to where we got in. We didn't really expect to find our things there so we weren't disappointed.

We waited for a time when no one was looking at us and the jumped out and ran for it. We had to go past one of the bars and got a few cheers from a group of men but I didn't even look at them. We made it to the room with only having to hide once but the room door was locked when we tried to get in. Jon wasn't there. What could we do, there wasn't any cover outside our room so we just had to wait and look casual.

It wasn't long before our neighbours the 2 young girls arrived with the 2 boys. We said, "Hi" to them and started telling them that we were locked out. The boys wouldn't stop looking at us and I guess that they were doing things to us 'in their dreams' because they both had bulges in their shorts. All 4 of us females noticed and the 2 young girls told them to 'calm down'. Vicky then asked if we could wait for Jon in their room and we all went in.

All 6 of us were sat around talking about nothing special when the 2 young girls decided to go to the bathroom leaving the 2 boys alone with us. Vicky asked the boys if they were embarrassed being alone with 2 naked girls.

They looked at each other and then one of them said, "no."

"But it does turn you on" Vicky said.

They both denied it but the bulges in their shorts said otherwise. Vicky then asked them if they would like to be naked as well. They both shook their heads up and down so Vicky said,

"come on, get 'em off."

They both turned their backs to us and stripped off and just stood there. I was beginning to enjoy their embarrassment and said,

"turn round then."

When they did they both had erections, not very big ones, but then again they were only 14.

Just then I heard a noise next door, Jon must be back. I thought for a few seconds then asked the boys to come and lay on the bed next to where we were sitting. I don't know what they were expecting to happen but as soon as they were laid flat I got up and went to the bathroom and quietly asked the girls to come out and join the party. When the 3 of us walked into the room both the boys were staring at Vicky who was sat right next to the boys holding a dick in each hand. I said,

"Come on Vicky, Jon's back" and the boys looked up.

When they saw the 2 girls they tried to cover their dicks with their hands as Vicky got up. The 2 girls were giggling trying to work out what to do next.

We left and knocked on our door for John to let us in. Taking the car back had taken longer than he had thought but he said that he should have realised as it was Spain we were in. Jon decided that since it was our last night we would pack our bags then go and have a good meal then go into Ibiza town. We would come back to the hotel just before the coach was due to pick us up. Jon told me to wear my short wrap-round skirt and white bikini top and Vicky decided to wear just a thin cotton button down the front dress.

We packed our bags and walked down to one of the Chinese restaurants and had a great meal with lots of white wine. I think we were all a little happy when we got a taxi into Ibiza town. We wandered round the harbour area looking at all the 'unusual' people and into some of the clothes shops. In one of the shops Vicky saw a dress that she liked and tried it on. Jon made sure that she didn't close the curtains to the changing cubicle and a middle-aged couple that were in there had a good look at her as she changed. I think that she is getting used to people seeing her naked now or maybe the wine was helping.

We didn't buy anything and moved on. We walked further along round the harbour and came across a lively 'English' bar. Jon decided that the wine was beginning to wear off and that we needed a drink. It was quite big inside and was full of young people. There was a DJ that was keeping the dance floor full. Jon decided that we would stay there for a while and we managed to get a corner to stand in. After a while (and a few bottles of San Miguel), some drunken youth came in and started causing a bit of trouble. A fight started and the customers that didn't want to get involved moved to the sides of the room. The bouncers moved in and there were bodies flying everywhere. I think that Vicky was a little scared and I know I was. Jon put his arms round our shoulders to comfort us a bit. One youth landed just in front of us and started to get up. Just as he got to his knees someone pushed him and he fell towards us. He grabbed for something to stop him falling, but there was nothing there but my skirt. It all happened so quick, one second he was getting up, the next he was down again, but this time with my skirt in his hand. The little bit of velcro holding it round me had given way and I was now naked apart from 2 small triangle of thin white material that were just about covering my breasts.

The youth on the floor at my feet did a double take as he got up, so did a few other people that were nearby. I quickly put my skirt back on as the bouncers won the fight and threw the drunks out. As the place was settling down the DJ told everyone that we were in Spain and that bouncers can get away with a lot more than they can in England so causing bother wasn't a good idea. About 30 minutes later the DJ announced that they were going to have a wet T-shirt competition and if anyone wanted to enter they were to go and see him. Jon decided that I should enter and asked Vicky if she would. After some thought (and another San Miguel, she agreed and we both went and entered.