Vanessa's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later we were in this little room with 3 other girls and being given the T-shirts. Somehow we managed to be fourth and fifth on stage and sat waiting as the other girls went and did their bit. Girl one came back in with her T-shirt still on and very wet. I could see her little nipples and knickers through the nearly see-through cotton. Girl two came back with her T-shirt torn and tied under her breasts. She was wearing a white thong that was slightly see-through because of the water. Girl three came back wearing only her knickers and carrying her T-shirt, her big breasts bouncing like soggy watermelons.

I had been thinking and when it came to my turn I said to Vicky

"let's do a double act."

She agreed and we both whipped our clothes off and put the T-shirts on. We got a funny look from one of the girls when she saw that we both didn't have any knickers on. We ran out and onto the stage and I told the man that we were doing it together.

"OK, a little shy are we?" he said to us.

'Silly man' I thought as we stated to dance to the music.

They weren't messing about, and within a minute we both had buckets of water thrown at us. We were drenched and the thin T-shirts were sticking to us. I could see exactly where Vicky's bush was, and what colour it was. The audience were shouting

"Get your tits out," "Get 'em off,'" and "skin, skin, skin."

I moved over to Vicky and got hold of the top of her T-shirt and ripped it a bit down the front. I wasn't sure that I would be able to do it but I was surprised how easy it was. These were probably very cheap T-shirts. Vicky took the hint and did the same to me, but the rip was longer and my right breast was uncovered. The audience loved it. It was my turn again and this time I ripped Vicky's T-shirt right down to her waist. Just as I finished that more water came flying at us.

Vicky wasn't going to let me get the better of her and grabbed my T-shirt and pulled. Not only did it rip right to the bottom, but as I turned away it came right off me. I was naked in front of the whole audience who were cheering very loudly. I grabbed what was left of the T-shirt and held it front of my pussy and then looked at Vicky. She was smiling and waving a finger at me as if to say 'No', but that wasn't going to stop me. I grabbed her T-shirt and pulled.

It only took a second for her to become naked as well. I threw my T-shirt into the audience, closely followed by Vicky's and we danced naked together. I decided to play to the audience a bit and moved to the front of the stage. There were lots of hands reaching towards me as I got on my knees (legs apart), leaned back and danced like that for a while. Vicky was moving about and getting very close to the hands, but I never saw any touch her.

The music stopped and we went up to the DJ who told us to stand next to each other while he called the other girls out. I think that they were a little surprised when they saw us naked. It was 'vote time' and the DJ asked each girl to step forward so that the audience could vote by the loudness of the applause.

On que, girl one lifted her T-shirt to 'flash' her breasts at the crowd. Girl two ran to the front and ripped her T-shirt off and threw it into the audience. Girl three just waved at the audience but when the DJ said 'four and five' I grabbed Vicky's hand and pulled her to the front. I don't know why I did what I did next, but I faced her, put my arms round her waist, pulled her to me and gave her a big sloppy kiss, right on the lips. At first she didn't respond, but within a couple of seconds we were swapping spit with each other. At the same time our naked breasts were rubbing against each other and the audience were cheering very loudly. It only lasted a few seconds before I pulled away and turned so that my back was to the audience. I bent at the waist, wiggled my ass at them then pulled Vicky back to the DJ.

The DJ declared Vicky and me as winners and gave us a bottle of champagne. All 5 of us entrants went back to the little changing room and put our clothes on. As Vicky and me had a head start on the others (both ways), we were dressed and leaving first. As we were walking out I heard one of the girls say that they didn't stand much of a chance winning with those 2 exhibitionists in the competition. We both ignored the comment and went to look for Jon. It took a few minutes as the place was still crowded and Jon had moved from our original place. When we found him he told us that the competition had taken longer that he thought it would and that we had to leave.

We got a taxi back to the hotel but Jon told the driver to stop about half a mile from the hotel. To start with I didn't realise what Jon was up to but he dragged us into a dark alley and told us to take our clothes off and give them to him. He then told us that we were going to liven the place up a bit and that we had to walk back to the hotel naked and go through reception and to our room; and not to use the back entrance.

It was a good job that it was dark, but there were still quite a few people about, mainly young people who were still moving from bar to bar. Jon told to get going and left us saying that he would be in the room waiting for us. Well, Vicky and I looked at each other and she said,

"Well, I reckon that we have 3 options. One is to stay here and hope that Jon comes back for us. Two is to just run like hell, right down the main street and don't stop for anything. And three is to try and get back using side streets and hiding when we see someone. What do you think?"

We discussed it for a minute or so and decided that it was too far to just run fast all the way and there was no chance that Jon would be back. We decided on a compromise, start with option 2 and when we got nearer the hotel we were going to run for it. It was slow going, every time we saw someone we would dive behind a car or wall or whatever was available. In a way, it was fun and at one point I touched my pussy and it was wet so I guess that I was finding exciting.

We made it down to the beach and decided to follow that as far as we could. At least there was less chance of us standing in some dog shit. At one point we heard a noise and ducked behind a pile of sun loungers only to be confronted by a naked couple having sex. I'm not sure who had the biggest surprise but we decided to run for it from there.

We stopped behind a parked car just at the bottom of the road to our hotel and got our breath back before deciding to do the last bit as fast as we could, and hoping that there weren't many people in the reception area. I remember seeing a couple of people and hearing someone shout something but I don't know what they said. It seemed like hours but it must have only taken seconds to fly through reception and up the stairs. It was only when we got to our corridor that we slowed down to a walk.

When we got to our room the door was locked and Jon wasn't answering our knock. After a couple of minutes we heard someone coming and Vicky said that it might be the hotel manager coming to tell us off or something. We hid in an alcove and I was relieved to see that it was Jon. He told us that he had waited in reception to make sure that we went through.

Back in the room Jon told us to shower and get ready to leave for home. We had 10 minutes before the bus arrived. When we got out of the shower we only had time to put on what Jon had got out for us. Everything else was in our cases ready to go. Vicky chose the long wrap-round skirt and blouse which left me with my favourite cheesecloth dress. Jon wore just a T-shirt and shoes.

Out the front of the hotel the bus was waiting, and we jumped on. As we were walking down the aisle I heard the words 'that's them', and 'streak'. Jon was smiling as we sat on the back seat. We had a long wait in the airport, the flight was delayed and the place was so crowded that the only place we could find to sit was the cold marble floor which wasn't very nice with no knickers on. Jon didn't get changed until we were in the departure lounge. On the flight Jon asked Vicky how she was getting home and she told us that she would be waiting for a bus. She said that she wasn't back at work till the Monday and that her 2 flatmates were away for the weekend.

Jon invited her to come home with us and said that he would drive her home on the Sunday afternoon so that she had time to get back into the 'old routine' before the Monday.

It wasn't long before Jon was pushing the pile of mail away from the back of the door and we were home. After a quick tour Jon told Vicky that she had a choice of 3 places to sleep, with me, with him, or on the 'punishment' bed. She chose me and we fell asleep next to each other just as the sun was coming up.

...continued in Part 5