Vanessa's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished our drinks and as we stood up to leave Jon told me to pull Vicky's hem down. As I did I deliberately touched her pussy and it was all wet. We walked back to the car with Vicky giggling and letting my dress ride up so that her butt and pubes were showing. No one took any notice of me being 'pulled' along by the lead. Jon opened the driver's door, lifted the front seat up and told Vicky to get in. As she did she wiggled her ass at Jon so he grabbed at her pussy and when he pulled his hand out I could see her juices all over it. We stopped at a quiet cafe on the way back and had a coffee, I think that that was for Vicky's benefit.

Back in our room Vicky was the first to strip off and go out onto the balcony. The 2 older girls next door were out on their balcony and said,

"Hi" to us as we all went out and sat drinking water from a bottle that Jon had brought out.

Jon asked the girls where they had been. They said that they had been to a disco called 'Kiss' but it hadn't been very good so they had left.

Jon went in to go to the bathroom and Vicky and me leaned on the front railing looking at the few people walking back to their rooms and talking to the girls next door. After a while they went in and Jon came out. I hadn't heard him come out and he came up behind me and leaned on me. He had an erection and it went straight into me. I said,

"that's nice," and started wiggling my backside.

Vicky didn't take long to twig what was happening and said, "I could do with a piece of that."

Jon didn't need a second invite. He pulled out of me and went to behind Vicky, grabbed her hips and slipped into her. I guess that she was as wet as I was because there was no flinch, just a smile and a sigh. I said to her

"I thought that you were off men at the moment?"

"Only the ones that I don't trust and I reckon that I know enough about you two by now."

As they were going at it I could see her breasts swinging back and forward.

So could the girl from next door who had come out to have another look over the balcony. I caught her eye as she was looking at Jon and Vicky and I said,

"don't they look happy?"

"Err, yes, I suppose they do" was the reply before she went in.

As I continued to watch I looked over at the girl's door and could see 2 sets of eyes looking at us. It looked and sounded as if Vicky came, and I certainly recognised Jon's body language.

We went in and lay on the bed, Jon in the middle and us two on either side.

"What about me Master?" I said.

"Right then" he said, "you had better clean us both up, and you know how, me first."

I got onto my knees and started licking his balls then dick. By the time I had licked all their juices off he was getting hard again and I started giving him a blow job. He stopped me and told me to start on Vicky who was watching us, fascinated. I climbed off the bed and went round to Vicky's side and knelt on the bed with my knees up by her shoulders and started licking her stomach.

As I moved down to her pubes her legs opened for my forehead to get in between. I found her clit then her hole and stuck my tongue in. When I came up for air I could see her hand wanking Jon. It wasn't long before her other hand was 'caressing' my pussy. She was good with her hand and it wasn't long before I could feel an orgasm building, but she stopped and when I turned and looked at her, she grabbed my knee and lifted it over her. I wasn't going to object and in a couple of seconds we were in the classic '69' position.

She was biting my clit and hurting me, but I guess that she had worked out that I would enjoy it. It wasn't long before I shuddered and went rigid. I think that that bit just pushed her over the edge as well and she shuddered as well. When things had calmed down I realised that I had one of Vicky's pubic hairs somewhere in my mouth and it took ages before I finally managed to get it out. As I was doing so I was thinking that it had been a long time since that had happened.

We went to sleep, on of either side of Jon, both with an arm and a leg over him.

Thursday August 6

I woke up with the bed bouncing up and down. Vicky was kneeling on either side of Jon's hips and having a good ride. I reached up and started squeezing the one nipple of Vicky's that Jon wasn't. When she realised that it was me she looked at me and smiled. I said,

"good morning" and went to the bathroom for a pee and clean my teeth.

When I got back they were both collapsed beside each other.

"My turn?" I asked, but Jon said not, it would be my turn later.

"But Master, Vicky's getting more fun than I am." I said, then realised my mistake.

I regretted it straight away and the look on Jon's face was a little frightening.

"Assume the position" he said.

"Getting a bit too cheeky lately young slave," he said.

"I think it's time for you to be reminded who's in charge here."

He went and got a leather belt from one of his pairs of trousers and dangled it in front of my face. Vicky was just staring at me.

"Right" he said, "out on the balcony and over that table, Vicky, will you hold her arms down please?"

We went out and I got over the table and opened my legs before he told me to. After a couple of adjustments in my position he started and I started counting. After about 3 Jon was getting his aim better (or should that be worse), and he was managing to get just one cheek and the end of the belt was wrapping round my cheek and hitting my pussy and clit.

I was having difficulty keeping quiet but the noise of the belt hitting me must have been enough to attract the attention of the 2 young girls next door. Vicky told Jon that she could just see them through the window. Jon said,

"so what!" and continued.

Jon stopped when we got to ten and I managed to hold back the tears as I got up and went into the room.

"And while we're at it, it's about time you were waxed again. Get the stuff out." I got myself ready and lay on the bed waiting.

Jon asked Vicky if she would help and they both did one leg each. I think that Vicky thought that that was the end of it because she started to clear up.

"Hang on, we've still got her pubic hair to do" Jon said.

"Bloody hell, that's going to hurt" Vicky said.

I asked if I could have a gag and Jon got the ball gag out and gave it to me. As I was putting it on Vicky said that she had never seen one of those before and had a good look at it. Jon did the front of my pubes and then told me to lift my legs. As I was waiting for Jon to pull the first strip off my lips I could see Vicky cringing, I guess that she could imagine how much it was going to hurt.

All credit to Jon, he did them very quick and the gag didn't have to suppress my screams for long. As I was getting up I saw my bright red pubes and lips, they were hurting nearly as much as my backside, but not as much as my clit that was still suffering from the effects of the belt. Jon told me to go and take a shower and then spend the next hour on the balcony, catching up with the notes for this journal. As I was walking to the bathroom I heard Vicky say,

"A bit hard on her weren't you?"

"No, she enjoys it, ask her" Jon replied.

When I came out Jon gave me the little remote controlled vibrator and told me to put it where it belonged (after the previous session with it we had decided that I didn't need to wear the rubber knickers to be able to keep it in place, just muscle power). Vicky watched as I put it in me then Jon said,

"and keep it there until this evening."

He then gave Vicky the remote control and said, "play with that knob on and off during the day."

"What does it do?" she asked.

"Just try it - not now, but later, and see if you can work it out for yourself."

Jon and then Vicky went and had a shower while I was writing my notes. After that, Jon and me put on our vests, Vicky put on a wrap round skirt and T-shirt and we walked to a cafe for breakfast. Just as we were ordering, Jon said to Vicky

"I'm glad to see that you haven't put any underwear on Vicky."

The waiter stopped writing and looked at both Vicky's and my laps. I'm sure that he could see my red pubes, but looking at Vicky I doubt that he could see anything, except for her red face; Jon had embarrassed her.

Vicky finished first and started looking at the remote control. The inevitable happened and I gave a little shudder. Vicky didn't notice what I had done and said to Jon

"what's supposed to happen?" Jon said,

"Something did happen, give it time, you'll find out."

Fortunately, she turned if off again, saying she would try again later.

Jon decided that we would spend the day at the beach and we went back to the hotel and packed our things. Just after we had got in the car Jon told me to take my vest off and he took his off. Vicky decided to 'go with the crowd' and took her skirt and T-shirt off as well. Jon drove out of the car park and to the end of the road. While we were stopped waiting for the traffic a group of youth on mopeds pulled up along side us; also waiting to turn left. It didn't take long for them to spot us 2 naked girls in the car and within seconds 3 or 4 of them were bending down and looking in the windows. Vicky tried to cover herself with her hands but I thought 'what the hell' and just smiled at them.

We drove off, leaving them in the distance but I think that Jon was wanting a bit of fun because on the way to the beach he drove into the airport and deliberately stopped alongside a bus full of people waiting to unload at the departures side. I could see one or two people looking down before Jon drove off.

We pulled into the beach car park and Jon decided to start a new row well away from the others. That meant that we had a long walk in the open before going through the other cars and into the trees behind the beach. Needless to say Jon wouldn't let me cover up, Vicky decided to be the same way.

Three cars came into the car park as we walked across it before we got to the cover of the other cars and a few of the occupants had a good stare at us. On the beach we parked ourselves on sun loungers and I rubbed sun tan lotion all over the 3 of us. I lingered round Jon and Vicky's interesting bits but nothing exciting happened.

We had a quiet day soaking up the sun until about mid afternoon when we went for a walk along the water edge after going for a swim. All 3 of us walked the full length of the beach and got a few stares when we walked along the part that was occupied by people with clothes on.

It was slightly uncomfortable 'wearing' the small vibe and I think that Vicky and Jon had forgotten about it. Jon decided to go for another walk on his own and was walking off when Vicky decided to put some more sun tan lotion on. I hadn't seen her pull the remote out of her bag or switch it on, but I certainly knew when she did.

I suddenly jumped and said,

"Ow."

"What happened to you" Vicky said.

When I told her that it was her and that the box that Jon had given her was a remote control for the vibrator that Jon had told me to put in that morning she was fascinated and she kept playing with the switch and looking at me. It didn't take her long to bring me to the brink of a climax but at that point she would switch it off, let me calm down and then switch it on again. She did this about 5 or 6 times. I was getting very frustrated and in the end I said,

"Please let me cum Mistress" without thinking.

I think this surprised her because she switched it on again, came and sat next to me and held my hand while my relief came. After I came, she switched if off and said,

"Vanessa, I'm not your Mistress, but I would like to be your friend, and I'm enjoying giving you some pleasure."

With that, she switched it on again and watched me slowly cum again.

After that she leaned over me and reached down and into me and pulled the vibe out. I was that wet that I think I could have used just my muscles and squeezed it out. Vicky went to her sun bed and discretely slid it into herself. She played with the remote for a few minutes and then gave it to me saying

"your turn to have some fun."

I gave her a quick thrill then said, "later" and pretended to go to sleep.

About 10 minutes later I woke Vicky up by switching it on for a few seconds then off again. Neither of us said anything when Jon got back, but I kept giving Vicky a quick 'burst' to keep her on her 'high.' I was enjoying having the power to control Vicky's pleasure.

Jon was hungry so we put out vests on (Vicky her T-shirt) and we went to the beach bar. I don't think we would have bothered with the vests except that there were a couple of policemen sat drinking in the bar. Jon didn't want to risk a confrontation and said that the Spanish police were quite unpredictable.

The bar was crowded and we had to sit on the edge of the floor which was a wooden platform about a foot above the sand. We'd been there about 15 minutes when some kids (about 11 or 12) started playing in the sand in front of us. I suddenly realised that they were spending a lot of time laid on the sand looking at us and whispering to each other. It took me ages to realise that because we were sat so low with our knees higher than our bums they would easily be able to see everything that we had got. I looked at Jon then Vicky and it didn't look as if they had realised so I decided not to say anything and let the kids have their fun. After a while I think that they must have learnt enough about adult genitalia to satisfy themselves for one day because they moved away.

We went back to our loungers and settled down again. I was making notes for this journal but kept giving Vicky a little burst to keep her awake. Every time I did she looked at me and smiled as if to say 'keep it on please'. Needless to say I didn't, I was enjoying it, but probably not as much as Vicky was.

At about 5 o'clock Jon decided that we were leaving and took us the long way back to the car. We walked through the sand dunes and trees, sometimes on paths that were hardly paths. We came across a few people sitting under trees, or just walking about. We saw 2 separate couple having sex and a couple of men on their own playing with themselves. There were also 2 men playing with each other. At one point when we were in front of one young couple with the girl riding the boy Jon said that he was thinking about us giving them a 'show' as well as the other way around, but we didn't.

Back in the car park there were hundreds of cars there and it took us ages to find our car. All the time us 3 naked people were walking around in and out of rows of cars and in between the lots of people who had decided that it was time to leave. It was funny watching people reactions, some would just ignore us, some would deliberately change direction to avoid us, some would stare at us, and one or two would mutter something like 'tut' or 'well really' at us. That was the English, I couldn't understand what the foreigners were saying.

We eventually found the car and I climbed in the back, I wanted to have some more fun with Vicky. I switched the vibe on for about 3 seconds, 3 or 4 times. Eventually Jon realised what was happening and as we were parking the car at the hotel he asked for the remote and after we had put our vests and T-shirt on and got out he switched it on and left it on.

Poor Vicky having to walk back to our room with the vibe buzzing away. By the time we got back to our room she was getting quite red and having difficulty walking. She was cursing and swearing at Jon when we got into the room and he switched it off. He said that she would have to remove the vibe, go out onto the balcony and finish herself off out there.

Well, when a girl has gone that far,she has just to finish it, so she did. She didn't even notice the 2 young girls and boys on the balcony next door. Not that it mattered because they were in various states of dress and more interested in each other than us. They looked as if they had just discovered what fun girls and boys could have. I was having difficulty deciding where to look, the boys next door, one with his dick sticking out of the tops of his shorts, or one of the girls with nothing on with her little wisp of pubic hair, or the other girl with just her knickers on, or Vicky who was frigging for England.

Vicky came with a muffled scream and then collapsed into the chair. After a drink and a shower Jon told us to get some rest before we went out for the evening. I lay on the bed reading and soon went to sleep. When I woke up Jon was sat on the balcony and Vicky was asleep beside me.

Just as it was getting dark we went out, me wearing just my lacy net dress and Vicky wearing my white latex dress. She had to keep pulling the hem down as it kept riding up to show the creases at the bottom of her cheeks. We walked down the main street and found a little restaurant and had something to eat before going into the bar with the DJ. That night it was Bucking Bronco night and they were inviting the kids to have a go.

As the night wore on and the younger kids left, the rides were getting more interesting. The boozing teenagers were going flying as they tried to stay on and the DJ made the Bronco livelier. The DJ was having fun with the girls and trying to get them to take their tops of. He was getting the lads to chant 'get your tits out, get you tits out, get your tits out for the lads'. Most of them did and he then started the Bronco that made their breasts really bounce about.

The girls that wouldn't get their tits out had to turn round and face the back and then a lad from the audience had to get on the normal way, facing her. The girl then had to lay back and lift her legs onto the lad's shoulders, giving the lad a great view of her knickers. When the DJ started the Bronco it wasn't long before the girl was flying off with her skirt round her waist. That seemed to please the lads.

We had been in there for a couple of hours and had had a few drinks when Jon decided that I was going to have a go on the Bronco. The lads all cheered when I climbed on. Especially the ones behind the Bronco who could see what I wasn't wearing. The DJ got it bucking for a minute or so before he asked me to get my tits out. When I said I couldn't because of the dress he asked for a male volunteer from the audience.

He finally picked one from the ones that wanted a go and I had to turn round for the lad to get on. The DJ told me that I had to put my feet over his shoulders. I thought 'well, showing one everything is better that showing everyone everything' so I started to pull my dress up over my bum so that I could get my legs up easily. Just then I fell for the oldest trick in the book; the lad said,

"look at that" and pointed to the ceiling.

Being stupid I looked up and the lad suddenly grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it up and right over my head before I knew what was happening. I looked over to Jon who waved his arms indicating that I had to get on with it.

There I was naked, facing a strange man, and Jon was telling me to lay back and lift my legs over his shoulders. I knew that Jon would not be happy if I refused, so I did it. All the lads in the bar were really cheering and trying to get closer, and the lad whose neck my feet were round must have been able to see that I was getting aroused. There was nothing that I could hold onto other than the lad neck with my feet, but the lad could hold on to the bit of rope that was just in front of his crotch. The problem was that that was where my pussy was, and his hands were resting on my pussy. The DJ started the machine and my breasts were wobbling about. Needless to say I didn't last long and I went flying closely followed by the lad. I ended up lying on my back on the big air cushions with my arms and legs spread with my feet almost in the audience.