Vanilla Cream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Well," sighed Cinda, lounging seductively on the bed, legs spread, fingers twirling her own nipples, "if you guys are too tired, I suppose you better go back to the old folks' home, Ramona, and I'll let my wussy little shoe boy take a nice, long nap." Not letting up, she rolled over to lean down and look at the notches on the footboard.

"That's all the notches I get, huh? You know a multiple only counts as one, so I really didn't get all that many orgasms, y'know." She batted her eyes at us again, concluding her tease with, "So....is that all the orgasms I get, or are you two going to get SERIOUS about making me cum? Maybe this pretty princess pussy of mine is too much for yas? Maybe you need to bring in reinforcements to REALLY please me?"

Ramona forgot about her clothes, dropping them back onto the floor. We looked at each other and grinned.

"Shoe boy?" Ramona asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Long story. Forget it," I said, giving Cinda a truly evil look.

With a sly grin, Ramona turned her gaze to Cinda. Snickering, she said, "We're not enough for your precious 'princess pussy', huh? You need more?"

"Forget the scarves," I said, "let's just jump her bones and make her pay for those remarks."

Together, Ramona and I ran to the bed and jumped on it - and Cinda. Within seconds, the three of us were fused into a clawing, squirming mass of hands, lips, tongues and genitals. Groping, licking, sucking and genital contact occurred randomly and with wild abandon.

"Eat me, shoe boy!" came Cinda's husky sex-voice from somewhere within the heaving mass of flesh.

"And YOU get my tits in that smart mouth of yours, miss Princess Pussy," I heard Ramona bark at Cinda.

I couldn't say a word, for Cinda's sweet, bald pussy had found and smothered my mouth, and someone's hand - I know not whose - was vigorously jerking my happily rising rod!

Before we were done, a good half of the footboard was notched, as well as the left footpost for Ramona's orgasms and the right one for mine. But somewhere along the way, we lost count anyway. "Scoring" had become haphazard at best. We just didn't care anymore.

And I distantly realized that at some point, I was going to have to buy a new bed frame.

END

"Vanilla Cream Ch.3" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2003

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers