Vegas and Unrequited Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still it a tight embrace, Ms. Jess comes up behind and hits her ass hard with her riding crop. She assumes a position with her head by the heel of Ms. Jess' spiked boot. But she didn't come over for that sub. She attaches the leash to my collar and holds it low to remind me that I am still a sub. I'm crawling over to an oversize octagonal coffee table in the center of the room. The table is covered in plastic but has an eyebolt sticking through the center. She's leading me on the leash to the bolt, and securing me to it, wrapping it in thirds, allowing me to lift my head only a foot. She's positioning my ass facing back towards the exit so it will be on display to the most people. She wraps a blindfold tightly across my eyes 'to raise my tactile compliance' she says. I'm more conscience of my breathing now and for the first time I'm a little scared.

Smack! A sharp, stinging pain hits my ass. "That was to get your full attention." Answers Ms. Jess sternly.

"Thank you" I answer meekly.

Smack! "Thank you ...Ms. Jess!" Ms. Jess corrects me.

"Thank you Ms. Jess," I reply. Ms. Jess is explaining as she slowly touches my stinging ass with her hand. The hand's coolness is soothing but when she touches the marks she has just made it stings again. Kurt's spankings are love taps next to this riding crop. If I have to endure 20 of these, I'll fall to pieces.

"So tell me, Lily, are you also an anal slut?" Ms. Jess. Smack! "Well?!!"

"Yes, yes Ms. Jess, I am an anal slut." I answer, more worried about the wrath a 'no' response might provoke on my bottom.

Smack! "I can't hear you?" Ms. Jess

"Yes Ms. Jess, I'm an anal slut!!" I declare in a voice that is sure to get some guests' attention.

"That's better, that's all I wanted to know." Ms. Jess says in her most domineering drawl as she lightly touches my ass. I'm breathing heavier now. 'Calm yourself and breathe, Lily,' I tell myself.

Minutes pass where nothing is happening, nothing touches me but my own burning, stinging skin on my ass. I'm putting my head on my forearms and waiting, my mind is racing with what this Dom might do. I reach between my legs with my right hand and play with my pussy. I begin rubbing my neglected clit in defiance, waiting, ass high, listening to the party carry on around me. Different than the buffet, this time my ass, my plugged ass, and wet pussy are the display, are the buffet. Through the blindfold I'm seeing speckled light spin the room. The mushrooms spin and intensify my senses. Unexpectedly, a cooling sensation hits my ass. It's a burn relief gel and all is good in the world. Ms. Jess is spreading it all over my ass. "Thank you, Ms. Jess." I wiggle my ass appreciatively.

"You are welcome, slut." Ms. Jess works the spike from my ass, but then she pushes a bigger, rounder, well-lubed, glass one back in. Soon she starts working the widest part of the plug back and forth through my ass ring. I focus on my breathing and tell myself I can take it, my ass will stretch. I'm feeling other hands, Sue's hands, on my ass keeping it spread open. They are leaving the plug out and commenting on how nice and dilated my asshole is. With their fingers they start working to keep my hole open. Two fingers, three fingers, two fingers from each of them at the same time. I can't believe I have two people in my ass! Their fingers are feeling incredible and I am arching for more, for the on-looking guests, and because I'm a good 'anal slut.'

I can't remember ever being stretched so well. My head is swimming from the intensity. Now, they leave me empty, holding me open. Ms. Jess leans over and whispers in my ear, "Do you want a hard cock up your ass?" I nod, not considering the monster, and softly ask 'please.' Ms. Jess pulls back my head by my hair, "I bet you do, slut. You probably want a big thick one slamming into your ass, don't you slut?" I nod repeatedly, breathless...my ass open and waiting for an answer.

"Are you ready for me, Lily?" I'm recognizing Mike's voice. Relieved. Excited.

"Yes, yes please." I manage.

"You got to earn it." Replies Sue with a scheme in place. With that Sue is lengthening my leash to the table. Now I have three feet of freedom. I hear Ms. Jess in front of me.

"Stick your tongue out like a good girl," Ms. Jess, standing in front of me pulls the leather straps between her legs to the sides. I start licking her lips in a manner I think will please her – that would please me. Ms. Jess encourages me on with her hand on the back of my head. My nose jammed in her matted red bush. "Sue, I'd watch this one. It seems to me she's really out to earn your husband's cock. You really are an anal slut aren't you my dear." I want to yell at her 'of course, you stupid Dom, I want Mike's gorgeous cock up my ass so bad I'm sucking your sweaty pussy!' but instead I'm finding her slick walls and lapping up her flavor like a starved animal. I'm sucking on her clit. Ms. Jess holds me there gripping my hair, rubbing her cunt against my face and finishing, smugly.

Sue announces it's her turn and comes around the table, "Make love to my ass." I'm still blindfolded but I remember how cute and perfect her ass looked by the dining table. She's keeping it just out of reach of my leash. "Here you go, baby." She's backing up just enough to tease me with her crack, the tip of my tongue is grazing it. I kiss her cheeks adoringly. Smack! Jess stings my ass hard with the crop. I'm straining against the leash, pulling down on my neck. A spectator yells 'get it' and a female voice adds, 'lick that ass." I am all sexual fury, and in the moment to please our beautiful host's ass. Sue is arching her back and the tip of my tongue nicks her bud. Now, striking at it like a lizard. 'Come on' she adds her voice a little shaky, 'that's it, work that tongue up my hole, slut.' Finally she is inching back and I invade her aperture. I'm lapping at her hole. Ms. Jess rewards me from behind by palming and rubbing my wet pussy. Sue pushes back even harder against me and I'm pulling her bud into my mouth biting and sucking it. Sue shivers and whimpers as she is rocked by an orgasm. Despite being tied down and whipped, I'm feeling all benevolent. Sue turns and hugs my head against her breasts as she might a puppy and thanks me profusely. You're welcome.

"That was amazing," says our handsome host, Mike, behind me. God, I've wanted this hot man to fuck me since the elevator and now he's going to take my ass. While giving oral, I'd forgotten how open my ass is, how much I craved to have it filled. "Lean over Lily." I'm on my elbows and arching my back for my prize. I'm feeling the head of his perfect cock against my spreading hole. Inspired and grateful to our hosts, I lock my arms out in front of me and my oily frame is pushing back, inch by inch, sheathing his beautiful cock, up my greedy rectum. How long I can hold it there is another matter, I'm trying to grip it with my ass muscles but it's too big. I slide off frustrated and then try to push back again. Mike soon starts a slow, safe rhythm, however, the table is covered in oil, making it hard. Wanting, needing, this to work, I'm putting my head and shoulders down on the gooey table and reaching underneath gripping the chain of my leash but it's no use. The chain is too slippery to get a grip on. I'm still blindfolded but I hear two men coming to my rescue. They stand in front of me on either side of the table and lean forward as I'm pushing back against their chests. I reclaim my trophy. I'm feeling so full yet every nerve ending in my ass has come alive. I'm rising up and Mike is more underneath me now, squatting on the table behind me. With my greasy hands I'm sliding down the chests of the two bucks in front of me. I'm now stroking and using as balance the erection in each of my hands. The fact that I'm being watched adds to my terrific pleasure. In my drug and sexual high I imagine all eyes watching, cheering on my primal anal conquest.

Just as I gain some confidence with my upright posture a voice whispers in my ear. "If you cum without my permission, I will beat your ass so hard you'll never sit down again," Ms. Jess threatens convincingly, pinching a bruise on my ass, "Do you understand, Lily?"

"Yes, yes Ms. Jess." I'm stammering as I sliding up and down on Mike's length. Then I hear a large vibrator humming. Fuck! Ms. Jess is holding it hard against my mound and I start to panic. Each buck is holding me under my arms, holding me upright while I squeeze their cocks. Unfortunately, I can only focus on my own pleasure and predicament. I'm feeling an orgasm building fast, I wait 15 more seconds to be sure. "Can I, Can I cum Ms. Jess?" The Dom does not answer. Fuck! I'm continuing to ride Mike at the same pace. "Can I cum Ms. Jess?" ...I'm waiting and still no answer. This is getting serious. I need to let go and cum and I need to now! I'm suppressing it as much as I can and a small orgasm rolls over me, I'm shuddering a little but Ms. Jess doesn't take notice. I ask again, "Can I cum Ms. Jess?" ...STILL no fucking answer and again I'm on the verge of cumming. My body is in shock. Unconsciously, I keep asking to cum while virtually cumming. My whole body is quaking as I'm degrading my orgasms and pushing off fulfillment. "Can I cum, Ms. Jess?" Can I cum Ms. Jess?" Can I cum Ms. Jess?" ... 'You better be fucking holding it,' is the reply. Small orgasms keep trickling out, ripping through my pussy, my middle, and my ass. I have an iron grip on the slippery cocks in my hands while I keep fucking Mike harder with my ass. The sadistic Ms. Jess presses the vibrator hard directly on my clit. Fuck permission! I'm going to cum and I'm going to cum hard. If I can't sit down for a month because of a beating it will be a guilty secret of the most intense anal fuck of my life.

I'm using the length and girth of his cock now and it feels like I'm being turned inside out. Mike gently is pushing my oily, sticky shoulders back to the table and taking over. My need to cum abates a little and I'm hanging on for me and for Mike as he is pounding my cavern repeatedly. I let go of the bucks and hug myself. My ass is sensing he is close to ejaculating. Mike floods my insides. I'm screaming with release, suffering a glorious full body spasm that doesn't want to end. A minute later I'm still shaking as Mike slips out of my ass and gently lowers my hips to the table. I'm on the table in a tight fetal position with just my leash to cling to. Ms. Jess and vibrator are gone, she was bluffing. I can hear the bucks stroking their own dicks two feet above me. One is grunting and hits the side of my face with his three streams of semen. Now the other is close and ejaculates into my hair. Still trying to find my own breathing rhythm, I couldn't care less.

12