Vegas: Bk 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doubling up at this stage was just what he needed and would allow him to coast to the end of the day. With the weight on his mind, he would be more than satisfied to reach that survival objective. The day's rest would allow him decide his steps to find Katherine. After all the frustration of the day, the constant headache and general feeling of gloom, it seemed things were about to change for the better.

Until he saw the flop, that was. King-Queen-Nine.

Grizzly let out a whoop of delight. "That's what I'm talking about, that's what I'm talking about..."

The buzz now intensified to a fevered pitch as news of the champion's impending departure spread. Daniel felt claustrophobic. Lose with grace, he repeated to himself. Show some class. But that was not the easiest thought to hold onto with Grizzly rushing to his friends at the rail and informing everyone in a loud excited tone that he was about to bust Daniel's ass.

The turn was another King, giving Grizzly a full house. That brought further hollering and arm punching. Grizzly and his friends were ecstatic.

Daniel sat quietly and prepared himself for his exit. He only had two outs but neither was on his mind. Instead, he was deciding on what he would say when interviewed. He was steeling himself to calmly shake everyone's hand at the table, including Grizzly despite his behaviour.

The dealer's banged fist on the baize brought the card that changed everything. It was the card that Norman Chad regarded as the prettiest card in the deck. And at that moment, Daniel agreed. The Ace of Spades gave him a superior full house.

Grizzly sank to the floor cursing and bemoaning his luck. With a handful of chips remaining, he was all but out. Daniel sat quietly and slowly raked in his chips as if he had been expecting the card all along.

"You are one cool customer," the Texan to his right remarked.

It was only then that Daniel realised that the rest of the table was unable to see the way his heart was thumping against his chest.

* Lauren moaned as she lay naked on Samuel's bed. Throughout their meal, she had asked him about his business proposition but he had simply smiled and told her he would reveal all to her later in the evening. Louisa and Rachal were both out of town, he told her, and tonight they would make love.

Fifteen minutes had passed since she had last asked the question, but since then she was aware she had done nothing but moan. Stretched out beside Samuel as his deft fingers continued exploring her overheated sex, his lips began to gently suckle her breasts. He'd been teasing her this way since they arranged themselves on the bed.

Every time she attempted to move, or touch him, he gently pushed her back into position. And each time she began to approach her climax he eased off until she calmed. When she did, he would begin again, softly stroking her vulva and caressing the stiff button that had arisen from its hood.

Lauren had opened her legs wider. Her movements and moans displayed the steady and constant rhythm of her arousal. But try as she might he would not let her reach her orgasm. She was dripping with desire as he teased each nipple, gently tugging each hard nub between his teeth. The insistent tempo of his fingers continued, taking her to fever pitch but then back down again.

"I need you to help me," he whispered as his lips licked around her swollen areola.

"Samuel, please," she begged, ignoring the comment. "Make me cum."

"I will," he responded. "As soon as you promise you'll help me."

"Oh, God," she gasped, her hips jerking. "Yes, yes, yes..."

His teeth tugged on her nipple again.

"I have a couple of very important business clients coming to see me," he whispered. "One arrives tomorrow. The other the next day. I want you to spend time with them."

The exquisite feelings surging through her overheated body died as she realised what he was asking her to do. "What?"

As she attempted to sit up, his fingers increased the pace again. Pleasure flooded back through her. She gave a soft cry as she bounced back down on the expensive sheets. She was horrified. But she could not help the way he controlled her body. She gave up as he took her back towards an orgasm. But just as her hips began to jerk upwards again in her effort to achieve the release she craved, he expertly eased off again.

"Say, yes," he whispered, his tongue running along her neck.

"No way," Lauren spat, desperately trying to push herself against his hand. "I'm sure you can find plenty of other girls for them to fuck!"

Her mind told her to get off the bed but her body confirmed that she badly needed to reach her orgasm first. She pushed against his hand again and once she allowed him to get her there, she would be out of the door and out of this man's life forever.

"You are right," he purred, licking around her neck. "But not one who is such an icon in her industry. Believe me, fucking Lauren Buchanan will be regarded as quite a coup!"

The bastard. Enough was enough! She began to shove him away but this time she felt him slither down her body and replace his fingers with his mouth.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, flopping back again.

His tongue began to take her towards the finishing line. "Besides," he said, flicking gently at her clitoris as he stared up into her eyes. "If you refuse, I'll end Grace's career..."

Lauren gasped out loud at the threat, her eyes widening in disgust. But just as she began to push him off her, his lips returned to her clitoris and sucked it inside. As he rolled it around the inside his mouth she was unable to stop herself. She grabbed his head as she climaxed, screaming out as she spurted all over his face.