Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sidelong glance at him, she pushed on what turned out to be an unlocked door. She looked at him again, a challenging look, before taking his hand again.

"This where we keep the merchandise," she softly said.

*

As Dan and Kay momentarily left the two sisters in reception, Grace threw her long arms around Lauren and they hugged, their bodies heaving with emotion. Pulling apart, they stared into each other's eyes, tears forming as they spoke.

"I can't believe it," enthused Lauren excitedly as she held on to Grace's hand, her fingertips rubbing along the soft skin. "I just can't believe it."

Grace swallowed hard as she smiled at her tearful sister, her own eyes wide with happiness.

"This is it, Lauren," she hoarsely whispered. "Everything is possible now."

She could hear the quiver in her voice, and knew it was from pride at Lauren's achievement and anticipation of the possibilities that lay ahead for her young sister. They stared at each other, and then hugged again, tightly holding onto each other as they were each temporarily lost in their own thoughts. Grace sighed, and then took Lauren's soft face in her warm hands.

"But let's not get ahead of ourselves. This next hour is the most important in your life so you've got to give it everything you've got. Make it happen, Lauren."

Before Lauren could respond, Kay had returned, her slim hand carrying a large glass of chilled, white wine.

"To keep you company whilst Lauren makes friends with the camera," she laughed, bending forward and handing the glass to Grace. "Make yourself comfortable."

She picked up a remote control and with a couple of flicks, brought the large television screen to life on the wall beside Grace.

"Fashion TV," she said, as if the words explained everything.

With that, she took Lauren's hand and silently led her across to the small, oak door from where she had appeared, turning to flash Grace a warm smile just before they left the reception area. Lauren felt her heart beating as Kay's thumb ran along her skin as they walked, the innocent holding of hands seeming almost intimate.

Kay continued to softly but firmly grip Lauren's hand even as they sat together on a small couch. She even provocatively held it against the lacy top of the black stocking that had appeared again as she so casually crossed her legs. Her soft thumb continued to stroke Lauren's hand as they talked.

Kay explaining what they wanted. As she did so, she leant over and reached into the curved top drawer of the small, oak table beside her. She carefully pulled out and then delicately opened a small container of white powder. Without speaking, she took a little of the white substance on her fingertips and held it to Lauren's nose. Although Lauren tentatively shook her head, Kay ignored the gesture.

She leant forward and almost conspiratorially whispered, "This will help with the shoot, Lauren."

With a sensual movement of her hand she gently inserted her slim finger between the girl's glossy lips, rubbing a little on her gums. And she was right, thought Lauren a few minutes later when Kay led her over to Dan. It did help her feel much better.

He told her to follow his directions as they began with a number of head shots. He took them from various angles, to provide some options for when presenting to the demanding publisher clients, he explained. He said he had a clear idea in his mind as to what they wanted and was determined to deliver. Then he moved to her body, with Kay making a point of helping as he growled out a series of instructions.

Asking for two buttons to be undone on her blouse, it was Kay that unfastened them, her soft fingers deliciously cold when the backs of her red fingertips brushed across Lauren's skin.

"We have to see some cleavage, sweetie," she purred, adding, "And yours looks so delicious. Can you imagine how sexy it will appear to the camera?"

Dan told her to raise her arms above her head, so that her breasts pushed out and up against the material of her open blouse.

It seemed that was the effect Dan wanted, as Kay encouragingly whispered, "That's beautiful, sweetie, that will look great."

Realising the effect, Lauren felt a hot flush of excitement and satisfaction run through her body, compounded by the increasing effect of the drug Kay had given her. Dan continued to emphasise her face and body, constantly ensuring her shapely curves and full breasts were prominent throughout each pose. And as he did, Kay continued to help by means of small adjustments to her posture and clothing. It was all very fast, deliberately so.

Lauren drew on all her powers of concentration to remain focused, despite an unfamiliar tingling partially created by the drug. But she knew it was also as a result of Kay's constant nearness, the heady smell of her perfume, and the constant but slightest of touches of her hands on breasts or thigh, when making adjustments.

Before long, Lauren was feeling sexually stimulated. She wondered if Dan and Kay had noticed her jutting nipples denting the sheer fabric of her blouse as her arousal grew. And wondered how, with Bobby all those miles away, she would find relief? At one stage she thought she could almost orgasm as the tips of Kay's fingers settled against her nipples as she made some adjustment that Dan had called for, and it was a big disappointment when the session drew to a close.

Before leaving the room, Kay again sat Lauren down on the small, white couch.

"Well, sweetie," she purred. "How did you think that went?"

Lauren's throat was dry, her body almost shaking from excitement and arousal.

"I loved it," she gasped, and then seeking Kay's approval, added, "I hope you were pleased?"

Kay looked deeply into the young woman's eyes. They were lit up in a way that she had seen many times before. Her initial instincts were right, she knew. She would be able to mould this young woman in any way she wanted. This would be a shoot worth remembering. And then...

She felt a surge of anticipation, but managed to suppress it. Instead, she purred, "Oh, yes. I'm very pleased, Lauren."

Lauren's eyes were alive, her body heaving with expectation. "Kay, I want this more than anything," she insisted, grasping hold of Kay's arm to emphasise the point.

"Perfect," purred Kay, elegantly rising from the couch. "Someone with a burning desire to succeed is just what we need. We'll be back in touch as soon as we can."

As they bid goodbye, Kay again took Lauren's slim hand in her own and explained that the photographs would be with the publishers first thing in the morning. She confirmed that she would personally call Lauren tomorrow afternoon to let her know if she had been successful. If so, they would want her for a three day shoot starting the very next day.

"I assume that's fine with you?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Lauren responded. "Absolutely."

"Absolutely," repeated Grace as the two sisters made their way from the building and across the street to the waiting cab that Kay had arranged for them. "Abso-fucking-lutely," she added, throwing her head back and laughing with almost hysterical delight.

*

A pale, cream light lit up the small room as Katherine flicked one of the three switches on the bare wall. She gently pushed Daniel ahead of her into the small space that contained what seemed to be hundreds of boxes and carrier bags spread across the floor. Shirts, caps and jackets were piled across a small wooden chair, the only piece of furniture in the room. He watched as her hand snaked behind her, locking the door.

Still maintaining eye contact, she deliberately brushed her body against Daniel's as she walked to the chair, roughly pushing the pile of clothing from the seat and onto the hard floor.

"Here, come sit here," she breathed.

Daniel silently acquiesced, wondering what was in store. Her perfume delighted his nostrils as he glanced again at her voluptuous breasts, pushed high against the material encasing them. When he looked back up into her waiting green eyes, he saw they were alert and alive. He watched as, almost in slow motion, she leant in towards him, her soft fingertips reaching for the back of his neck and gently drawing his head towards hers.

He could feel his heart beating as her soft lips touched his, her full breasts pressing tightly against his arm as she sensually kissed and licked around his lips, her tongue parting them before slithering into his mouth. His chest was heaving and his breathing ragged. As he moved his arms, his knuckles inadvertently grazed against her supple breast. That acted as a warning and he attempted to pull away.

"Katherine…" he croaked, rubbing his lips. He could still feel her warm breath.

Her pretty eyes fluttered open and she deliberately held his eyes with hers, enjoying the barely controlled lust that she saw in them. Her breath was warm and soft as she pulled his head to hers for a second lingering kiss, and then her lips ran along his neck until she whispered into his wet ear.

"We don't have long, Englishman. We use this room continually and could be interrupted at any time...."

Daniel's mouth dropped open at her words, but before he could speak, she raised a small, perfect finger to his wet lips.

"Sssh," she whispered. "Danger turns me on. And right now, I feel very turned on, Englishman."

Daniel watched her through awestruck eyes. Holding his aroused stare, she eased herself a couple of steps backwards, so that he had a full view of her body. She ran her fingers slowly across her soft skin, trailing them behind her as she deftly unhooked her skimpy top. Pulling first one side down her freckled shoulder and bare arm, and then the other, she dropped it onto the floor beside her.

Daniel's tongue flicked out as he involuntarily licked his lips at the sight of the full breasts standing proudly on display. She ran her playful hands over the remarkably high nipples that stood out, pink and proud, the colour providing an exotic contrast to her deliciously pale and freckled breasts. They swayed provocatively as she moved closer, running a hand through the hairs on the nape of his neck.

Her stunning breasts and perfect, pink, nipples were just inches away from his face as he began to stammer, "I...I can't. I have a girlfriend and she..."

Katherine responded to his false protestations by tightening the hand around his neck and pulling his head to her gleaming, pliant breasts, seductively rubbing them against his face. There was no mistaking the sexual heat radiating from her body throughout this sensual contact, and Daniel was now fully caught in her spell. She gently undulated against his face until she felt him begin to respond, running his mouth over the velvet skin of her firm breasts.

"Good boy," she encouraged him, and smiled with satisfaction when she felt his lips open and suck first one hard, expectant nipple and then the other.

She now had what she wanted and she silently dropped to her knees before him. Her soulful eyes never left his as her hand snaked onto the growing bulge in his jeans as he pressed back into the uncomfortable, small, wooded chair.

"Just relax and enjoy it," she whispered as she leant up, allowing her lips and tongue to tease the soft skin around his neck, creating a direct link between his brain and erection.

The stroking fingers over the material of his jeans expertly brought him to full arousal. As her tongue drew exquisite patterns on his neck, her nimble fingertips briefly left his erection and went to work on his shirt, quickly working the buttons free. She leant in against his naked chest, so that he could feel her gleaming breasts warm and comforting against his bare skin. Reaching around him, she dragged the sleeves from his arms, throwing the discarded shirt onto the hard floor.

Her smooth palms ran over his naked chest, provocatively running down from his throat to the top of his jeans. Without hesitation, her controlling hands unfastened his jeans button and wrenched down the zipper. Hooking her hands into the sides of his jeans and boxers, in one movement she yanked them both down to his ankles. As he gasped she roughly tugged them from his legs, pushing them away beside his shirt. Daniel's rock hard penis had sprung free as she did so, and he heard Katherine growl as it bounced obscenely in the air between them.

She pressed her full, firm breasts against his manhood, for a moment capturing his shaft between them. Daniel moaned and then he let out a whimper of excitement as she eased herself back and forward, his erection sliding deliciously between her soft orbs. As she masturbated him with her breasts, her ever moving tongue softly licked around his neck and he wondered if she could feel his rapidly thumping heart.

Even in the throes of such a moment, Daniel tried to think of Grace, of what cheating on her would mean if she ever found out. But during that nanosecond of thought, Katherine leant her incredible, toned body backwards, allowing his erection to bounce free. Her narrowed eyes made sure that she had full contact with Daniel's and only when she knew she had his full attention, did she lower her pink, glossy lips to his eagerly waiting manhood.

Daniel clung tightly to the fact that things weren't working out for him and Grace as he felt Katherine's mouth move from the tip of his shaft all the way down to the base. As he watched himself disappear, he attempted to repeat those thoughts over and over in his head. But as he observed her small cheeks billowing out as she took him into her warm mouth, he made the conscious effort to banish all thoughts of Grace from his mind.

He gasped in pleasure as he felt Katherine tightly close her full lips around him, her expert tongue doing its work. He alternated between throwing his head back with each exquisite sensation and jerking it forward, watching her seductive movements through his squinting eyes. He watched the erotic sight of her head feverishly bobbing up and down as she built the pace, her green eyes searching out and locking on his again as her hot mouth coated his entire shaft.

The look in her hooded eyes was one of lustful pleasure and Daniel heard her emit a muffled moan as he snaked his clammy hand down onto her moving head. Wrapping a few strands of her red hair around his eager fingers, he guided her by the head as she moved, growling as her mouth swallowed his entire penis.

She expertly pleasured him, gently pulling back on the shaft until just the tip remained in her mouth and then greedily swallowing down his entire length again before pulling back and rotating his sensitive skin with her tongue. Daniel was close now and Katherine could feel it, pulling back, her mouth leaving him and licking up his chest before moving those delicious pink lips to his ear.

"Would you like to fuck me now, Englishman?" she asked seductively.

Her full breasts swayed as she rose and flung a long, shapely leg across his body, lowering herself towards his rock hard penis. The chair made a small, screeching sound as it supported both their weights. Daniel reached to grip onto her pale, smooth hips as she slipped a slim arm between their bodies and her fingers steered him home.

Her lips groaned in pleasure as she eased him inside. He felt her harsh gasp as she sank exquisitely down, slowly engulfing his length into her tight body. As she did so, she settled all of her weight down on him and immediately began to rock back and forth. She was fully in control and slid her hands up her toned body, trailing them across her soft breasts before locking them behind her neck. Her eyes were tightly closed as her upper body swayed back from him.

Daniel was entranced by the eroticism of the moment, at the way her full breasts bounced deliciously under his gaze as she rotated her hips. She was focused on her own pleasure as she eased upwards until just his glans was still inside her, before smoothly sliding back down, capturing his shaft deep within her once more. Daniel gasped at the impact, his mouth opening as she repeated her movements, moving unhurriedly up and down on him.

Her hands left her neck so that her long arms were stretched out on either side of her now, like a rodeo rider taming a bucking bronco. The chair continued to creak as it slid on the hard floor, the noise matched by Daniel's whimpering as she fucked him slowly and effortlessly. The undulations of her hips were her only movement, increasing in speed now as she began to raise the tempo.

Her head rolled from one side to the other as she now wrapped her hand around his sweating neck, her eyes glazed slits of passion. She moved rhythmically, working against him as he tried to thrust upwards into her, desperately attempting but not quite being able to match her motions. He wanted this to go on forever, but knew he would not last much longer.

Eagerly ogling every detail of her beautiful, pouting face and bouncing naked upper body, he was completely under her control as Katherine further built up the pace until she, too, neared her climax. Daniel found he was involuntarily gasping in rhythm with her down-thrusts as the beautiful redhead fucked him hard, the smooth flanks of her inner thighs pistoning relentlessly back and forth in a rapid circular motion.

His mouth was dry as he reached for her luscious and thrusting breasts. He took one in each hand as they swung to and forth, attempting to squeeze them tightly. Her nipples were deliciously hard against his palms but the speed of her movements were such that he found he was unable to keep hold of her bouncing globes and his arms flopped back onto her heaving hips as she leant backwards.

Her straining hands were now locked firmly behind his aching neck. They grasped him tighter as he felt the woman-machine that was so sublimely working on him come to a shuddering stop. After a couple of seconds of silence he heard her gasp loudly and felt her tremble violently, her orgasm arriving and electrifying her entire body. She pulled herself forward and leaned heavily down on him as her body shook, caught up in an intense surge of ecstasy.

Her erect nipples were pressing against his chest as the sound of their fucking faded. It was replaced by Katherine's gasps and growls against his muscled chest, her warm breath escaping from her lips as the intensity of her climax reduced. Daniel began to speak but was stilled as he felt her soft tongue slide to his ear, licking and running around and inside his earlobe as her hips began to move again, this time in much more slow, less frenetic, motions.

"You didn't cum, Englishman," her voice whispered in his wet ear. "You waited for me... that was such a good boy."

Her tone was like a school mistress and his increasing arousal as a result of her hip movements was compounded by the child-like pleasure he felt at being complimented in such a way.

"What are you waiting for," she teasingly whispered.

Her probing tongue returned to his ear, her body again picking up the pace and Daniel responded, realising with amazement that her words alone had him on the edge. His mouth began to open as he felt his orgasm approaching, his upward thrusts accelerating imperceptibly at first but growing faster and faster. The chair was bouncing as Katherine took him to orgasm.