All Comments on 'Vegas Ch. 10'

by HallidayTee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Missing text

The site seems to have missed some text from the final part of the story (page 3), can the author post again? Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
at last

pleased to see somebody else likes these stories as the "please !!!" shows. Personally I don't have a clue about poker as I have never learned how to play it, but I still feel it balances the ordinary erotic stories by giving it some more "body".

Will he end in the top 3?(he doesn't need to win for me) Will he somehow get involved or end up as a victim in the scheme of Joshua? Will he be able to take his winnings with him and leave his bad relationship behind? Will he be blackmailed with drugs in his room or with those tapes of Grace or Katherine to submit and loose the game? I can't wait for the story to unfold and to conclude. Please submit every day !

Like I said for the previous chepters, still wondering why there's so little response to, in my opinion, one of the better stories that were posted recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Well written and interesting, I must be on the wrong site. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous