Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle ordered the ribeye with creamed spinach; I had had the steak earlier today, so I ordered the pork chop and baked potato.

"Loring...I slept with Millie last night," Elle said quietly.

"I know, did she suggest renting porn, again, like last year?"

"No... honey, we had sex...with each other." She looked at me intently. "I need to know how you feel about that."

I paused and then said: "Well, we talked about this for weeks before this trip. We said we'd both have an adventure. You're now two up on me by the way," I smiled. "I just wish we had been there together, but yes, I love you and trust you and happy you're having your adventures," and I was.

I saw Elle's eyes get watery, "I love you completely, totally."

I smiled and blurted out: "Okay, now that we're clear about that...well, was it good? Tell me everything, I'm a guy!" Elle looked at me as single as a tear came streaming down just as she burst into a hearty, genuine laugh.

"You're such a slut! It was fucking intense! I think she's in love with me...."

"...An ever growing club!" I whispered and got up walked over and kissed her softly.

"Yeah, you were right y'know..."

"As always..." I interrupted.

"Yeah, yeah...no, you were right...we shouldn't get physically involved with people we know, it gets complicated. I can't imagine going into the office everyday and seeing her staring at me or worse, trying to continue something that was just a lark..."

This is how the conversation began. We talked about work first: I said that I thought she should start her own firm. She had the talent and was the number one salesperson. She had run the business in fact when Chase was out after his appendix operation. Elle was concerned about her loyalty to Chase. I said that I thought that Chase would be proud to see her move on, on her own, and then got kicked in the shin, playfully, for suggesting that now she could give him that mercy fucking that I thought he needed.

Then we talked about Millie. It was a shock to Elle last night and a now over dinner to me that "Pocket Sex" as my friends referred to Millie had been a virgin. That Millie who had the dirtiest mouth was definitely in lust with my wife and possibly in love. Elle said that this meant she wouldn't be asking Millie to join her at the new company she was going to start.

Then with a deliciously wicked look on her face, she admitted that that not working together would make Elle feel a lot more comfortable about fucking Millie's brains out from time to time. Elle proceeded to tell me exactly what happened last night in Millie's room. I was impressed, especially about the strap-on part. I knew Elle had a strong side to her, I live with her everyday; but she often acts in a, not submissive way, compliant manner would be a better term.

When she gets worked up she can get very intense. We talked and agreed that maybe we would explore this "dominant side" of her personality when we get back home. Elle wasn't interested in dressing up in leather and spandex but being in control sexually, that was something she wanted experience some more.

I volunteered of course, I would do anything for her, and she laughed and said she had never seen anything remotely submissive about me. That I was in every way a control freak. I said that it would be interesting to give control up, to see what it was like. She smiled but her eyes gave me that look I have been seeing this week in Vegas. That look where she's deciding something. I asked what was that look about.

She said that I would call it her Lizard Brain taking over; she just focuses in on sex. She compared it to when her food craving takes over after more than two martinis, except this is about sex, not just physical and mental but emotional as well. I told her I hope she was in the mood for some of that lizard brain sex tonight...I was about to explode. She asked me about the flight attendant and I told her about Denise getting called to fly early.

I described, in detail, my evening and morning with Susan, which led me to describe Susan's concern about her son. Elle offered, with a gleam in her eye, to fuck Jesse back to heterosexuality, if it would help. We laughed but both agreed it would be better than Susan doing something rash. We decided that I would talk with Jesse as soon as we got back.

Over dessert: crème brulee, for me and a double sized cheese plate for Elle, I told her about Maria seeing me naked every day. I reminded her that she started it with walking out the door and asking her to bring me towels. "You should have fucked her, right then..." she said laughing loud enough to startle the waiter who was bringing fresh coffee to us.

We paid the bill and walked toward the door passing near the bar. Elle stopped... "Go to the bar, over by those two...yeah the ones I was talking to before...order two scotches, I have to go to the ladies room."

"Two?" I asked.

"Two..." she whispered, and walked away. She was ready to play the game, I see. I wanted to go home and make love to her, but we were on vacation, I'd let her have fun for a while.

I walked up, in between the two guys who had been at the bar for some time and ordered two glasses of Glenlivet, neat. I threw two twenties on the bar, and took a sip from one glass. One of the conventioneers turned to me and asked me if the woman that was with me was my wife. He had seen the rock on her hand and wondered if I was the lucky guy. I said, no. I told them her husband was a Senator in Washington and she had flown me up from Dallas for a little R&R. They both proceeded to high five me.

As they asked more questions Elle walked toward us, she had freshened up her lipstick and had unbuttoned that one lonely button that had been working so hard all evening. She walked up and grabbed the front of my jeans and belt and pulled me out of the way. Stepped between the two and downed her glass with a flick of the wrist. The action of throwing her head back to swallow the scotch caused her jacket to flip open on both sides, fully displaying those perfect, tanned, 34D breasts.

She casually placed the glass back on the bar and turned around. She slid by me pressing her exposed breasts hard into my arm: "I need some black dick in me" she growled as she grabbed the front of my jeans and belt and pulled me out into the finally cool desert air. The guys were standing there with their mouths open when I turned around and lifted my hands up, as if to say what could I do?

We stood waiting for about five minutes for a cab and Elle stood kissing me with those wonderful soft lips the entire time. Once in the cab she whispered how I had turned her into a complete dickteaser. I explained that the correct term was cockteaser. She laughed and said she liked dick. Boys had cocks, bad boys had dicks. She had undone my belt and button on the jeans and had forced her hand down to my balls, which she uncharacteristically squeezed achingly hard. "Be careful what you wish for, Mr. Loring. I really want to dominate you right now."

Ow! I thought. "I won't make a sound."

"Yeah, you wait until I get you upstairs..." she growled.

She was openly jacking me off as we pulled into the driveway at Caesar's, not looking at me, though. She had two martini's and one single malt scotch and was now leaning over behind the driver, telling him what she was doing to me, and what she was going to do to me, upstairs. The poor guy's English wasn't that good, but I'm pretty sure he understood Elle. When he stopped, Elle said thanks and climbed over me and stepped out of the cab, never looking back. I scrambled to get my erection back into my jeans and zipped up. The doorman smiled and nodded and blocked for me. I fished a bill out of my pocket, it was a one or a ten, I couldn't tell and said thanks. He said: "Don't let that one get away."

"No, not gonna happen," I responded. By the time I got in the door of the Casino, I had lost her. I had a hunch she was in full game mode so I stood scanning the room...all the way across the room I saw her standing on the steps to Cleopatra's Barge the full size ship (actually in water) that was the main Casino bar. She was standing, hands on her hips, staring at me at least fifty yards away. When she could tell I spotted her, she turned and entered the bar, or is it boarding the boat?

By the time I got into the bar, Elle was not sitting at the bar. That was different. I got tapped on the shoulder. I turned and the beautiful Luna was standing beside me smiling. "We kidnapped your wife...as soon as she came in three guys were all over her at the bar, Dom went and got her." Luna took my hand and led me to a large table in the corner.

I saw Elle sipping what must have been a martini based on the glass and what she prefers to drink. She sat between Dom and a guy I didn't know. On the left side of Dom was a space, Luna's seat I imagine, and to left of that was Vincent. On the outside of the table sat three women I did not know, but one of them I did recognize.

She was an international porn star. I had seen her in a movie at my buddy Paul's house almost a year ago. The woman was a Brazilian import famous for taking on multiple men at the same time. I actually purchased the film online and showed it to Elle who was basically bored by it. She could watch porn, if there was a story to it, but most of the stuff being made today skipped setup and plot and went right to the sex.

Okay, so here was the lineup around the table: on the inside were Vincent (linebacker muscular, hairy, great smile), Luna (a blonde Italian version of Elle), Dom (taller than Vincent. muscled, funny and smart), Elle, and TC (Shorter, maybe 5'9", built like a runner, dirty blonde hair, intense eyes); on the outside, across from Vincent were: Carmen the Brazilian porn star, dark brown hair to her shoulders, 5'2", dazzling smile big beautiful eyes, small breasts, but that butt made up for the breasts), me, and a pair of twins Casey and Macey (don't ask me which one is which, they were identical big haired, big chested, small assed fembots).

So it turned out that Dom and TC were on the business side of the Porn industry. Dom was primarily an investor. They had grossed almost 100 million dollars last year, strictly on the internet. I knew from recognizing Carmen that she was in porn and I assumed the twins were too, but I thought it would be impolite to ask. I wondered, without asking about Luna, she was such a sweet heart, constantly fussing over everyone to make sure they were comfortable, needed fresh drinks, were having a good time.

Vincent was bored; he wanted to find a pool table. When the waitress told him where one was, he excused himself. TC mentioned the party tomorrow night, which with all Elle and I talked about at dinner, had slipped my mind. Luna said we had to come, Elle said sure and Dom and TC said great. I got to sit next to this gorgeous porn star who spoke all of fifteen words in English. And since no one at the table spoke Portuguese, Dom said even ordering dinner had been an adventure. Carmen didn't speak English but she spoke sex.

From the moment I sat down next to her she was touching me, my leg, my knee and yes she got to my cock pretty quickly. I have no clue what she was whispering and laughing in my ear but when she would speak I would turn and look into those large dark pools that were her eyes. She was running her fingers up and down the length of my cock. While that was fun, I wanted to go upstairs, I had probably three pornstars around me but I wanted to get my wife upstairs.

TC wanted to get my wife somewhere; his lips were attached to Elle's left ear. Whatever he was saying Elle was smiling laughing and whispering back...all the time looking across the table into my eyes. I stood up finally, taking Carmen's hand and kissing it; she stood up and kissed me on the lips, then on both cheeks. TC reluctantly let Elle up and hugged her Dom and I shook hands and Luna came around and hugged both of us. We said we would see them tomorrow night and headed to the elevator.

In the elevator Elle said TC was telling her she could be a "rockstar" in the porn industry. She smiled and kissed me when I said she was already The Star in the Loring Family porn industry. We started kissing intensely in the elevator, despite the fact that two other couples were in the elevator with us.

When the elevator dinged I had to look up to see that it was our floor. As we stepped out I heard one of the women ask her partner why he didn't kiss her like that any longer. For once, we made it down the seemingly mile long hallway without any naked event occurring. I was slightly disappointed, so was Elle.

Finally in the room, I started to take off my clothes while Elle called room service and ordered a cheese tray. They didn't have a specific tray, so she made it up and asked them to hurry. I pulled her in the bedroom and started undressing her, she warned me that room service was coming, I didn't care. I practically tore her jacket off, that lonely button was still hanging in there, I threw her on the bed and began to unbutton her jeans, and we fought each other with kisses and our hands squeezing part of each other's bodies.

Since my clothes were mostly off, Elle had no problem reaching my cock, trying to get in those painted on jeans of hers was a lot more difficult. I had them past her perfect ass when there was a knock on the door. I jumped up and slipped back on my jeans and headed to the door. As the gentleman from room service set up the cart, Elle nonchalantly walked out of the bedroom topless, jeans pulled back up but not buttoned still wearing the heels and started picking different cheeses to nosh on.

I realized that the only reason that her pants were pulled up was that it was easier and faster to do that than peel them off. It was not modesty. I finally shooed the guy out and closed the door. Knowing that I wasn't going to get any attention while there was cheese, I walked into the bedroom and turned the water on in the shower. My phone had the message buzz going. I looked at the phone it was 12:41pm and the message said it was sent at 9:00pm.

H, its Susan. Got call from Destiny to come to club tonight! Going, picked out an outfit I think you will like!

10:30pm

H, come over if Elle is still at MGM, having fun

11:30pm

Check email, Susan.

I flipped closed out of messages and opened up email...two emails from Susan. The first was a picture of Destiny, dancing for some guys in what I recognized was the Platinum Room. The second email showed the same guys sitting but the dancer was Susan, my sweet, mom, Susan. Elle called me from the living room and asked if I wanted some cheese or some salami. I said I'd be in there in a minute. In the meantime I was looking up Susan's phone number when my phone began to ring. It said Silas-Vegas on the call screen. "Silas!" I answered.

"Henry thought I'd call you, I put your friend Susan in a club limo to Caesar's, she was pretty hammered! She's okay but some of the clients here can be jerks and try to take advantage of the new dancers. She's a great dancer by the way. She can work here anytime. I assumed she was staying at your hotel; she was out of it though. Steve, our limo guy should be there in about 10 minutes he knows to call your number. "

"Thanks buddy," I replied. "On my way down, I owe you! By the way, does every guy there, have a name that starts with S?" I followed up with as I slipped on my shirt and boots.

"Ha! Seems like it, doesn't it? You can pay me back by letting that gorgeous wife of yours dance here for a week. I'd pay a week's salary to see that!"

"I'll see what I can do, thanks buddy." I clicked off and walked in to the living room. Wonder Woman was standing like the super hero she is, munching on some kind of cheese that must have tasted good because it smelled awful. "Elle, order a couple of pots of coffee."

"We can make coffee here,"

"Please make some honey..." and I was off. I ran to the elevator, and then of course waited. By the time I reached the first floor my phone was ringing. Steve was out front; I described myself and was at the limo in another five minutes. Susan was up, leaning against the limo looking pretty good, considering how Silas had described her.

"Hi, H!"

"Hi, Suse...." I thanked Steve and shook hands with him, tipped him and walked Susan inside. Susan was drunk, no doubt about it but she didn't wobble and wasn't sick as far as I could tell. In the elevator, I couldn't help but notice how good she looked. She was wearing a little black dress that fit like a glove; in fact it seemed to be made out of that material racing swimsuits are made out of.

It had a scoop neckline like a swimsuit but only came to just an inch below her ass. I recognized Elle's shoes. Susan said she was sorry if she embarrassed me, I told her no, I was just happy that she was okay. She pressed her body into mine and kissed me in the elevator, and I had to remind myself that there was someone already up in my room.

Elle let us in the room and Susan started apologizing to her. Elle offered her some coffee and Susan sipped from a cup and asked if she could lie down. Elle took her by the hand, into the little bedroom. A couple of minutes later, Elle came out, wet a hand towel and told me that she'd be fine but that Elle was going to sit up with her for a while. Elle leaned over kissed me on the forehead and said she will finish what we were starting tomorrow.

I woke up alone. It was about 9:00 which was very late for me. I got up, walked out into the Living Room. The cheese platter was gone. I walked over to the second bedroom and peaked in...I saw Susan's head, she was sound asleep. Elle was nowhere to be found. I walked back into the master bedroom and into the bath. On the mirror Elle had written a note with a bar of soap.

She did the same thing at home:

At Gym lifting, swimming, massage

Then pedicure-manicure

Meet me at noon at that café you first took me to last year!

Love you -- Elle

I turned on the shower and got inside. As I let the hot water pour on me, I determined I was never going to get sex again. Some evil force was conspiring against me.

I didn't even hear the shower door open. Darkly tanned arms embraced me from behind; I slowly maneuvered myself into facing Susan. I said hi, she said hi and she kissed me. We kissed for a while, deeply and with passion. As my cock reacted to our embrace and kisses she pushed herself off of me.

"H, I can't have sex with you, I feel too strongly about you to start something that would just get complicated. Shhhh!" she placed her fingers against my lips as I started to say something. "I would fall in love with you...and I can't do that because of Elle. You would already have me if it weren't for Elle. She's my friend, and you're my friend. Can you not hate me?"

I looked into those eyes, red and filled with water not from the shower and said: "Now it's your turn to listen...you have nothing to worry about. I care deeply about you. We won't have sex; we will stay friends, very special friends..." Susan began to slide downward, not wanting her to fall I went down as well. I ended up sitting with my back against the shower wall, Susan in my arms. I held her for a long while and when she looked up at me again she kissed me. We again kissed for quite a while.

When we broke this time...she told me she had to go or everything she told me would go out the window. As she untangled herself from me she saw my erection, she looked me in the eye for a moment and bent over and kissed my hardness. Then she softly asked me to help her up. She stepped to the door and as she stepped out of the shower she motioned for me to stay. She grabbed a bath towel and looked back at me. I stayed. I soaped up, washed off and turn the water off, finally. I came out of the bathroom, drying my body off. I walked through the Living Room to the second bedroom and Susan was gone. Maria was off. I got dressed for lunch.

1...56789...11