Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle was sitting at a table when I got to the café; she was drinking decaf and studying the menu as if she were preparing for the SATs. Wow, that woman could make the most mundane outfit look amazing. She was wearing a bright green gym outfit. Green, hooded sweatshirt with the arms cut off displaying those nice biceps. Matching tight short shorts were painted on her bottom. Her cross trainers completed the outfit.

"How was your morning with Susan?" she asked, smiling.

"Uh, okay."

Elle looked at me, "You didn't have sex...again?"

"No..."

"Do you want to talk about...?"

"She said she was more concerned, about our friendship, and yours." I replied. "Let's eat."

Elle looked at me quietly, and then spoke:

"I think I would have preferred that you two had slept together, she's in love with you and you are beginning to get emotional about her."

The waiter came up and took our order: egg white omelet with spinach for Elle and a BLT with homemade chips for me. We sat quietly for a minute or two and then I spoke... "I'd like to go to the party tonight...I wouldn't mind partying with a few pornstars!"

"Partying with, hunh?" she smirked. "You don't know what kind of party it is, do you?" Before I could respond she continued: "It's a swinger's party, honey. TC told me last night."

"Humph! I'll bet he'd liked to get his hands on you, tonight," I snorted.

"That's not why I want to go...." Elle said. "But I'd like you to take me back to the Suite first and spend some quiet time together."

"Okay..."

We stepped off the elevator on our floor. Elle dropped her bag and kept walking. I picked it up, as she stopped ahead and pulled off her shoes. I collected those. The socks came next, the booty shorts came down, no panties...Nice. The door opened two doors from our own. Those same guys from the first night's nakedness came out dressed for golf. They stopped dead in their tracks as Elle, bottomless, now only wearing her sweatshirt approached them.

Her walk became subtly more pronounced...she doesn't own up to it very often but she loves to be watched and to show off, and I love to watch her show off. One step before she reached the men, she whipped off her top in one smooth motion and tossed it straight into the air as she walked between them. The one on her left caught it, Elle never looked back. He handed it to me and whispered that I was the man.

Elle reached the door and turned and faced me. I reached around her and opened the door. She backed in the room, stopping in from of the bar. She reached over and took a mini bottle of scotch, opened it and poured it over her breasts. I kicked the door close and lunged at her. I lifted her up, mashing my mouth on first one breast and then the other. I took her into the smaller bedroom, it was closer. I threw her down on the bed. She tore at my clothes... I had been thinking all week about making sweet and tender love to her, this was not turning into that.

I held her down and chewed her breasts then her mouth, she attacked me with equal passion she grabbed different parts of my arms, chest and legs, scratching and fighting me...but not pushing away, pulling me onto her. My cock found her pussy, it went in to the hilt and she grunted the first sound she had made since the elevator. Once I was inside of her she clamped her legs around me and bit into my shoulder.

I fucked her harder than I ever had. And she fucked me back just as violently. In about eleven or twelve minutes she came...very soon for her, but she came, squirting all over me which sent me over the edge...I came hard, so hard it hurt. As I slowed down Elle was still biting and fighting me. I reached up and grabbed her chin in my right hand and the top of her head in my left. I looked into her eyes, she was still shaking from the orgasm and looking at me with so much intensity, I bent to kiss her, and she fought with her head to keep her mouth away from mine, her hand came up to my throat and she tried to close it around my neck.

I couldn't help it and I chuckled at her effort, that sent her over the edge and she went crazy...all that twisting and fighting and I got hard again, still in her. She realized that, felt me getting hard again and fought even harder. Holding her down, I started moving up and down inside of her again...she couldn't throw me off of her and started whispering: "Please, please..." I thought she wanted me to get off of her, so I started to slow down and relax my grip and then: "No...No...Please, harder...harder" she whispered and squeezed my neck even harder.

"Kiss me and I will...fuck you harder..." I whispered to her. She opened her eyes and looking at me with a violent hunger I had never seen before squeezed my neck even harder, now with both hands, but was pulling me down to her. We kissed, hungrily. This wasn't the tender kissing we could do for entire mornings, this was something different.

Her orgasm grew more slowly this time but I felt it, felt her losing control, her hands left my neck and slid to her nipples. She twisted them and then erupted. She had a smaller third orgasm right next to the second and whispered mercy, our word for a needed break. I let her go and slid off her. She turned toward me and whispered some very nasty things in my ear. Her body glistened with sweat and she was breathing hard as she grabbed my still hard dick.

She jacked me off for a time while telling me really nasty things she intended to do tonight, and climbed up on top of me kissing me, she slid back on me until the tip of my cock was at her asshole. Kissing me, she pushed back until I popped inside. We both like ass play and got in to a comfortable rhythm. We fucked for about another fifteen minutes like that, and then she slid up until I popped out and then she smoothly turned around so that her pussy was at my mouth while she was able to grasp my cock and begin to suck it.

I concentrated on licking and probing her sweet little pussy. It was difficult because Elle was playing with my ass. After a few minutes of sucking my cock and fucking my ass with two fingers and I came for the second time today. Elle rolled over and kissed me, making me taste more of my own cum....

I had drifted off to sleep, an enjoyable little nap. I woke up on my back, my arm pinned under Elle who was lying on her side against me. She was reading a book on her Kindle, one of those electronic books that allow you to store and read something like 60 books. I couldn't see what she was reading, that's one of the things you can't tell with the electronic devices, there's no cover art. I tried to pull out from under Elle....

"You're awake; finally...good I'm hungry." Elle loved to eat; I loved women who enjoy eating. Of course the fact that she works out twice a day at home and successfully competed in her second triathlon this past spring allowed her to eat what and when she wanted and still look like Wonder Woman. I rolled up into a spooning position behind her, hard as always when I first wake up. My cock slid comfortably between the two halves of her ass.

"No, I want to eat, you're going to get plenty of sex tonight...I'm going to make sure of that myself." She turned over to face me, "I didn't mean that the way it may have sounded, you can have any woman you want..."

I interrupted: "Oh I'm getting some Brazilian porn star pussy tonight!"

"Yeah and you're going wear twelve condoms if you do! You made me watch that movie! She had multiple dicks in every orifice....at the same time!"

"We're both wearing condoms, tonight...And I want to do a threesome with you tonight. I want to share someone with you. It's our last night before we return home...let's have something to talk about, something to keep us all fired up during the cold winter." I suggested.

"Feed me..."

After eating, Elle returned to the room, I went to the convenience store on the Forum shops. I finally returned to the room while Elle was in the bath drying her hair. She came out when she heard me, "Where were you so long?"

"I got some stuff for tonight; I like to be prepared..."

"What are all those bags?" I showed her the stuff I had: condoms of course; some bottles water and Gatorade, and baby wipes. "And you think there won't be any refreshments at the party? My love, you are the most anal retentive person I have ever known, but I love you." She kissed me, and walked back in to the bedroom.

My phone rang; it was Silas calling me back. We spoke, we agreed, it was done. My phone buzzed, it was a message:

H- Sorry I left like that. I'm at the airport. Can we talk when you get back? Love Susan.

I let the message sit, I would talk to her of course, but I needed to focus on Elle....

"What am I wearing? How do you dress for a swinger's party?" was the sound out of the bedroom. I walked in as Elle's phone rang: "Hi, honey...no, I'm not upset with you...I look forward to seeing you when I get back. I'll call you, we'll do brunch on Sunday...yeah, when Loring goes and visits his mom...love you too...bye" Elle clicked her phone off and sighed. "That was Millie...no more sex with people we know!" she looked at me with a frown.

"Hasn't really been an issue for me...?" I admitted.

"Pick something for me to wear..." she groaned.

Party Time

9:00pm. Elle walked beside me. She wore a simple, dark green dress, it was her green day, she had obviously decided. It fit her like a glove. It was long sleeved and began with a mock turtleneck and ended just below the curve of her ass. There were not cut outs, no low necklines. It was simple, short, tight and hot. Dark green pumps completed the look. No underwear, no jewelry except for the nipple ring that projected its outline against the skin tight fabric. I wore a dark blue, button down, long sleeve shirt with dark blue slacks with Johnston & Murphy cap toes.

As we stepped out into the still warm desert air, Elle asked what kind of car did I rent, I said I didn't, and just then a Black Cadillac Escalade pulled up. The driver got out and said: "Mr. Loring, I'm Sarah, Silas sent me." I had earlier called and asked Silas if I could rent one of the club's limos and a driver. He sent Sarah. Sarah was wearing a black suit, white shirt and red tie, and black pumps. In the pumps she was at least 6'1" and there was no question she was a bodybuilder.

Elle whispered that she sounded like a female Arnold Schwarzenegger, her favorite bodybuilder of all time. I asked Sarah if I could put my little, drugstore cooler in the back of the SUV. She lifted the back gate and I placed it next to a much nicer cooler. Sarah looked at me, with a question in her eyes so I showed her the cooler with Gatorade, water and ice.

She smiled and lifted the top of the leather trimmed cooler next to it and said with a smile: "Compliments of Silas." Inside the first level was grilled and fried chicken, a tray of veggies and a cheese tray (of course). When I picked up the first level, underneath were bottled water, a bottle of champagne, a bottle of vodka, and six beers. Silas was the man. I gave the address to Sarah and Elle and I got comfortable in the back seat while Sarah typed in our destination to the GPS.

"It will take 45 minutes to get there, Mr. Loring."

"Call me Henry, and this is my wife, Elle."

"Hi, Sarah!"

"Hi, Elle!"

"Sarah, before we go, here..." I handed her an envelope.

"Sir...Henry, Silas paid me already."

"Sarah, take the envelope," Elle said. Sarah took it, smiling and couldn't help but take a peek looked inside at the five, one hundred dollar bills.

"This is a week's pay...th-thank you, you guys."

"Hey, just don't leave us out in the desert among any serial killers or zombies!" I said.

"Not a chance," she laughingly replied in that thick Austrian accent. "I heard what you did for Silas...taking out two guys in a bar fight while his back was turned!" I smiled to myself; the legend grows every visit to Vegas....

We had been off of the main road, state highway or whatever it was called for at least fifteen minutes, when Sarah stopped. She backed up and turned right, onto a dirt road we had both missed the first time. I leaned forward while Elle sat with her iPhone plugged in listening to music while she played Sudoku. Yes, the same woman who will walk down a Vegas hallway naked, plays Sudoku in the back seat of a car.

Another turn in the road and we were at a gate. A voice came over a speaker that we didn't see and asked for our names. Sarah replied "Mr. and Mrs. Henry Loring". Slowly this large metal gate opened and Sarah drove us up a dirt road. Eventually we hit trees...trees in the dessert. Once we passed the line of trees the road became paved and we could see that there was a well lit structure ahead. As we reached a giant circular driveway, the building ahead looked more like a medium-sized hotel than the private home we were led to believe it was.

As we pulled up to the front door I dialed Sarah's phone so she would have my phone number. She said we were a long way from Vegas so check in every hour. I liked Sarah, she was didn't like to be out of control either.

The door on Elle's side opened and a very tall, white haired, Latino man took her hand and helped her out, I followed them up the two steps to the main double doors. The Cadillac pulled away; I turned and watched it pull over near some other parked limousines.

Once inside the house we stood before ten men and ten women, mostly Latinos dressed smartly in black suits. The men wore black suits with white shirts and black ties. The women wore black suit jackets, what might have been skirts (if so, they just peeked out from under the fitted jackets) and high heels.

An older distinguished looking man, also Latino, welcomed us and asked us to choose our guides. He led Elle over to the men and pointed to the women for me. At that moment, one of the women stepped out of line and walked up to me...I realized that is was Maria who stood before me. If I thought she looked great this afternoon, she looked amazing now. Her hair was in a long single braid, and she wearing more makeup than earlier today and she was a few inches taller in the heels. She smiled, leaned in and kissed me on that same cheek as before and asked: "Will I do Mr. Loring?"

She smelled of vanilla, "Call me Henry, Maria and yes, yes... you'll do, nicely."

We both looked over at Elle who was looking at us with a 'what do I do' look. Maria walked over to Elle and took her hand and led her over to a tall, thin, handsome young man. She whispered to Elle, Elle smiled and Maria turned to the man and spoke quietly. The man took Elle's hand and walked off down the right hallway. Maria returned and took my hand and led me down the left hallway.

As we walked down this beautiful hallway, filled with art and sculpture, Maria told me that I did not have to worry about Mrs. Loring, she was being given the ladies tour, while she was escorting me on the gentlemen's tour. She also told me that Carlos, the man escorting Elle was her cousin and he would be very polite. We would meet up with them in 30 minutes.

We eventually came to two doors; Maria opened the one on the left which led into a medium locker room, similar to the larger ones that professional athletes use. Beautifully carpeted and wood paneled there were large lockers to store clothes and other personal effects. Walking through the room there was only one person in the room, and he was getting undressed. He was completely calm about the fact that this beautiful woman casually walked by him while he put his pants on.

He did stare at those very nice legs in front of me. I couldn't blame him. Walking to the far side of the room she pushed through a frosted glass door to a bathroom area to the left and a set of showers to the right. She told me the door ahead on the opposite wall led to an elevator. We turned and walked back through the locker room to the hallways, where we went through the door on the right.

This hallway was actually a passageway with steps and we walked up to what seemed like a third floor based on the number of steps. When we reached the top we were on a balcony overlooking a great room, filled with well dressed people, talking and drinking and laughing below.

Maria tapped me on the shoulder and pointed across to the expanse to a walkway across the great room from us. Looking down at the same room as we had been doing were Elle and Maria's cousin. Maria took my hand and we continued across the walkway until we walked through an open doorway and continued along this balcony that overlooked another great room below us. This was a dining area filled with tables and chairs, Food stations, bars chefs, but few guests.

Maria continued and we stepped through an opening to a third great room. This room was different. It was actually an exposed courtyard. In it, below us, were chaise lounges, couches, chairs, over sized pillows and a pool. The pool extended under the wall to outside of the building. There were a number of people sitting and talking, dancing and drinking. Another large bar was on the far side of this room.

I saw Elle emerge with her guide across the walkway. I tried to wave but she was looking down at the scene below. Maria took my hand and led me to a set of stairs which led down to what seemed like a middle level. We were now walking back in the direction in which we came and passed 6 rooms, by my count, on our right. Maria stopped at one of the ones where the door was wide open. It was a nicely appointed bedroom; it appeared to share a bathroom with the room we had just passed. It had a double bed and a single chair. A mirror was on the opposite side from the bathroom door.

"You may take entertainment here, Henry. If you want privacy, close the door. If you want to be watched, only, place the chair in front of the open door. If you would like others to join you, leave the chair where it is and the door open."

We returned to the hallway and saw another gentleman being escorted by a blonde guide on the tour, about three rooms behind us. We continued past the bedrooms and down a stairwell that led us to the first floor. There was a series of bedrooms along the first floor as well. Maria led me through an opening that led us into the brightly lit first great room. Maria walked me over to one of the small bars along the wall and asked what I would like. Realizing that this was going to be a long night, I ordered a coke.

Maria chose nothing and took my hand; the room was about a third full, with people of all sizes, shapes, colors and both sexes. Some of the guests were Hollywood attractive and some were ordinary looking folks. Every now and then we passed someone, man or woman that were truly extraordinary looking.

As we meandered through the room, I stopped and pulled Maria back to me. I asked her if walking the guests around was her only duty tonight. She smiled at me and said yes it was and that she chose not to be a part of the "entertainment". She leaned into me and said this one night she was willing to make an exception. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her but she stepped back. "Henry, I am a very private person, I do not entertain in public...and I must finish the tour."

She led me through a door on the opposite side of the room from which we entered. The music playing in the great room was some kind of electronic/jazz they play in hip hotel lobbies. The passageways were silent, but I could hear some serious heavy metal music behind one door. Maria could feel me hesitate and turned back and opened the door. Inside the door a giant of a man stood wearing leather pants and boots and nothing else. He asked if I were a top or a bottom. I calmly said Top and walked past him leading Maria by the hand.

The room was darker than the great room but I could see that it was full of S/M gear and equipment. Maria said the alcoves that I saw around the room were entrances to more private areas. I thought about how Elle had been expressing interest in discovering her dominant side. I thought about bringing her here later. Maria pulled me back toward the entrance. We continued down the hallway and I said Maria that she seemed uncomfortable in the S/M room. She said she didn't like that place.