Vegas Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said I would never take her there, she turned and kissed me quickly on the lips and then pulled me toward a set of double doors on the right. We entered a large room that looked like a small gym. There was a mat on the floor like wrestling rooms had and actual bleachers.

I counted seven people on the mat, a couple, a threesome and two women standing, fully dressed; with their shoes in their hands (wrestling mats do not make a good surface for heels). The couple was off to themselves in the missionary position. The male was grunting loudly as he moved his pelvis up and down, his partner had her eyes closed and did not make a sound. The threesome was very noisy; Guy #1 was kneeling back on his haunches, while the female was laying on her stomach sucking his cock aggressively, one hand stroking him and the other between her legs.

She was making loud smacking sounds with her mouth and would let his cock pop out her mouth and spit on it from time to time. Guy #2 was pounding into her from behind, I couldn't tell if he was in her ass or pussy, and he was yelling and screaming about how good this was and that she was a slut, and he was a slut, and guy #1 was a slut. I guess they were all sluts.

The two dressed women were standing close to the threesome, well dressed in cocktail dresses. The women looked like either sisters, or from the age difference, mother and daughter. Maria pulled at my hand. I followed her out of the door. I didn't have to ask, I figured out that that was the Orgy room, or one of them, the place was huge.

We walked quite a way down the hall and there was a stairwell to our right that went down, and one to the left that went up. Maria pulled toward the one up, and I asked her what was downstairs. Maria looked at me and then took me down the stairs. When we got down stairs, there was a metal door. Maria stopped and held her hand out, inviting me to go ahead. I stepped forward and she stayed where she was.

I asked her if she was coming and she shook her head no. I said ok, I'll be right back, and I asked her to wait for me. She nodded.

I pushed through the heavy door and realized why Maria had stayed outside. The room was filled with naked men. Muscular, thin, short, tall, hairy men, soft fair-haired young looking guys, fat guys, you name it they were there. They had a few things in common: they were male, and they were naked. "Hi!" A tall, distinguished looking, silver haired man said to the right of me. He was standing about three feet away while kneeling in front of him was a thickly muscled black man with what looked like prison tattoos all over his back and arms.

The man on his knees was sucking the silver haired man's large pink cock with an intensity that I had never seen before. I had to admit it was impressive. "Want to join us?" The silver haired man asked me. I replied thanks, but I'm still on the tour. He smiled and winked at me and said "We'll be here all night!" As I walked back through the door, I realized where I recognized the man from; he was the conservative, three-time Senator from Idaho or Montana.

As I walked up to Maria I laughed quietly and thought to myself that he had a much different take on homosexuality when he was speaking on CNN. Maria stuck out her hand to me and I pulled her into my arms. She let me kiss her this time. Nice, short but nice. I asked her how much more was there. She said a lot, but we had to go catch up with my wife. They would be at the rendezvous point that she had told her cousin to be at by this time.

We walked up the stairs, and apparently popped out of a secret panel. I guess, as Elle always says, I am a little boy at heart; I thought the secret door was cool. We emerged into a cool den/men's club kind of room, with club chairs leather couches and male butlers serving drinks. "Henry!" I turned and saw Vincent standing with a couple of guys.

I walked Maria over to them shook hands and introduced Maria. I asked where Dom and Luna were; Vincent laughed and said they always hole up in a room the whole night. I told Vincent I'd catch up with him later, and one of his friends said that would be fun, they'll be in the meat locker. As Maria and I walked away, I asked where the meat locker was, she replied the room downstairs that she had me go in alone.

We stepped into the Third great room, the one that was a courtyard. I freshened up my coke and we looked around the room for Elle. After a few moments Maria's cousin walked up to us and told us they had been waiting for us. Emilio pointed across the room where we saw Elle across the pool. She was standing talking to a pair of tall pretty boy twins.

There was no doubt that they were twins even from across a space this size. Ever since she flirted with those Spiky haired brothers from the club back home she has had this fantasy about doing brothers, and twins to boot. "Emilio, please walk over to my wife and whisper to her that if she's having a good time raise her glass to me, and if she wants me to come over there, wave at me."

"Si, Senor!" Emilio said and he was off. In the meantime I pulled Maria closer to me.

"Are you going to get in trouble spending all this time with me?"

"No..."

Emilio had reached Elle where she was busy smiling, laughing and flirting with her new friends. She listened to what Emilio said and casually raised her glass in a casual salute without ever looking my way. I smiled to myself, hoping she would have fun and whispered to Maria to take me somewhere private.

Elle's Tour

So this gentleman takes my hand and escorts me over to these ten men in suits and asks me to choose a guide. I look over at you who have apparently already picked someone. She's very cute, but you like big tits, so she was a surprise. Then I see her walking over to me...it's the maid from the hotel! Wow, she really looks different! She picks this tall young guy and says he is her cousin and will take care of me. He then takes my hand and leads me off down a hallway, I look back at you and you're being led down the opposite hall.

Emilio is going to College as an Arts History major, so it's kind of fun as he talks about the sculptures and paintings along our walk. He shows me a dressing room for the women guests; it's gorgeous...like something out of ancient Rome. Marble columns, at least they looked like marble.

There were little private dressing rooms where you could change and an attendant on hand with all kinds of toiletries and lots of condoms. There was a table of sex toys, some of the dildos on that table must have been for show. I couldn't imagine a couple of those fitting inside any human body. Attached were showers and a large bathroom.

We continued past that area to an outside garden...beautiful, ringed with trees, a fountain in the middle. There were tables, with chairs and some outdoor couches. Two women were sitting on one of the couches, locked in each other's arms, passionately kissing. They were dressed alike in long white roman toga-like gowns and high heeled sandals and looked alike...and then I realized something, it was the two blonde sisters from last night in the bar with us...what were their names? Casey and Macey!

Wow, I've seen sisters kiss before, but not like this...you would have loved it. I said hi, and they broke away and looked over at me. One of them said hi back, the other said we were hoping you would make it tonight. They stood and walked over hand in hand. One walked up and hugged me, the other slid around my side, a three way hug. The 'side one' kissed me softly on my right ear, 'the front one' kissed me on my mouth, slipping her tongue in and finding mine.

We kissed for a time, their hands were "sooo" soft, and then I was turned by the 'side one' to face her who placed her mouth on mine and we kissed, the 'side one' smelled of chocolate, while the 'front one' of roses. I began to lose myself in their embrace. The 'front one' began to slide my dress up, it was around my waist and 'the side one' dropped down and began kissing my belly and lower...I heard Emilio calling me, felt his hand pulling mine. He said we must stay on tour, that I can come back. I kissed the girls and promised to come back.

I was a little sex drunk by then. As we walked back into the hallway, Emilio pointed at me and I realized the bottom of my dress was up past my bellybutton. That brought me most of the way back. I fixed my clothes, what little you let me wear, and we were off.

Back inside we came to a series of bedrooms that were like the ones that you described, except most were occupied by various people. You said the ones on your side were all empty. We saw couples, threesomes, one fivesome. It was amazing...I saw a couple of things I was determined to try later. There were a couple of rooms that were closed and locked. And we passed one room where I heard screams, Emilio said that was an S/M room, I'd like to have seen inside there...but Emilio was a fast guide and we were out in the pool area before I knew it.

While we were waiting for you two, this gorgeous guy walked up to me and asked if I needed a drink. Honey, I love you, but I knew I was going to have this guy the moment he laid those emerald eyes on me. He was tall, basketball player tall, with wide shoulders and a wicked smile.

I wondered what he looked like without the shirt and slacks when he said his brother is coming. I turned to look and I see this person swimming toward us. A perfect duplicate of 'green eyes' pulls himself out of the pool. I looked at this tall, hunky body, all nice and wet coming toward me wearing just a Speedo. He had a very nice package according to the bulge in his suit. His brother tossed him a towel. The wet one was Donner, the dry one was Damian.

I thought of two completely different dirty thoughts at the same time. As I watched Donner dry off, I thought to myself if I'd had any money I would have slipped some twenties into his Speedo. Emilio stood looking nervous so I sent him to fetch me a martini. I pouted momentarily because they didn't have blue cheese olives.

Then I enjoyed a sort of reverse strip tease as Donner slipped on some sweat pants, sandals and a t-shirt. Damian offered to strip for me and I told him that I intended to get around to that soon enough. Emilio brought my martini back and then went looking for you and Maria. You know this part...that he came and whispered what you told him and I signaled that I was fine. When I looked up you were gone.

Damian suggested that he and I go somewhere, I said fine, let's go. As he took my hand, I turned to Donner and asked him to bring me another martini as I downed what was left of the martini. He trotted off to the bar, Damian looked disappointed, I stood on tip toes and whispered he shouldn't have that look on his face, He had to bend down a bit to kiss me...I liked his kiss. Donner was back in a flash and we were off.

Damian led us to the last bedroom, all the others were busy. Donner closed the door behind us. Damian pulled me into him and began kissing me again. Donner put my martini down on the little table by the bed. Damian continued to kiss me as he pulled my dress up, over my ass, past my breasts, and over my head. I was nude. Damian tossed my dress, Donner caught it and folded it neatly and placed it on the chair in the room.

I pushed Damian away and told him to strip for me. I went and sat on the side of the bed near the night table and retrieved my martini. Damian started taking his clothes off. I turned to Donner and asked him what he was waiting for, and he began to strip.

When they were both naked I was very, very impressed, both of their dicks were at least 6 inches long soft. I said that the first one hard got to fuck me first, the second had to wait his turn. They both immediately grabbed their dicks; I stopped them with a snap of my fingers. I thought of one of those nasty things I whispered to you...now I told them that the first one to get his brother's dick hard could have me first.

They looked at me, for a moment and then Donner tentatively took hold of Damian's dick. Damian turned his head and looked at his brother, in surprise, as Donner started slowly stroking his twin's dick. Damian looked at me and then spit in his palm. He grabbed his brother's dick and said fuck, and began stroking him. It was so hot watching these young gods jacking each other off. Donner closed his eyes as his brother seemed to have a slightly harder, but wetter grip. Both dicks began to grow, in length and girth. Damian grunted a few times but he won.

Donner's dick was as hard as any I had ever seen, Damian was very close behind Donner in hardness, when I whispered winner. He let go of his brother whose eyes were still closed and walked toward me. I handed him one of the condoms that was sitting in a bowl on the night table. He tore the package open and began to roll the bright red sheath over him.

He lifted me enough to lay me on the bed and raising my legs by the ankles he sunk his entire length into me. Unhh, he must have been 10 inches hard. He stopped for a moment once he had completely filled me. I looked into his hungry eyes and asked him how long has it been since he fucked.

He said three months, he and his brothers were professional volleyball players and their coach made them abstain during the season. Coach was out of the country so they took this opportunity to sneak to TC's party. I told him to start fucking me then, and he did, bending over me on his elbows staring into my eyes. I pushed up to kiss him, he fucked slowly but it was good, it was nice and his mouth was nice.

He grunted after about eight or nine minutes and came. I could feel it even with the condom. We continued kissing until I remembered I had another hard dick just like this one, ready to go to work. I whispered to him that it was his brother's turn; he slid out of me silently. I told him to get hard again, quickly; you know how I like making boys do what I want. I turned and looked at his brother and couldn't help saying: "On Donner!"

He already had his condom on, and stepped in place of his brother who had sat back on the floor, against the wall. Donner eased the head of his cock past my pussy lips slowly agonizingly slowly. They had a different style, which was okay, he took his sweet time, he also played with my breasts, you know I like that. He was fascinated by my nipple ring. I really began to get into his slow fucking. It couldn't have been more than fifteen or twenty minutes but it felt like an hour. I came with him; I squirted so hard, I thought I was passing out.

He came, which jarred me back. He slid out of me and ran to the bathroom. I opened my eyes and Damian stood behind my head on the other side of the bed. You know I can actually tell them apart. Donner has this little boy expression always, and Damian, well Damian looks like the devil, a really hot devil.

I reached out and grabbed his dick, still slick from his come and sweat and pulled him into my mouth. I took my time and got more and more of him into my mouth. His head entered the beginning of my throat, he moaned and pushed deeper into me. I needed to breathe so I put my hands up against his thighs and pushed him back out.

I coughed and spit and pushed my body to the edge of the bed so that my head hung down over the side. I spit on his dick with my head upside down and told him to try again. He placed his dick between my lips again and pushed slowly I took two deep breathes until my passage way was blocked. He kept going...his balls were mashed against my upper lip. I had all of him inside me. My hands still against his body, I pushed and he pulled out, I coughed, but no gag reflex.

We did it again, and again. We developed our own rhythm; Damian was actually fucking my throat. As I got more comfortable I opened my eyes. I could only see a tiny portion of the room, the area between Damian's legs and the floor. I heard Donner say he could see his brother's dick entering my throat. I jerked slightly as I felt something touch my neck. Damian was touching where the head of his dick was - - feeling himself inside me! Then I felt another hand and it was Donner touching my neck as well.

I freaked out, the sensations and everything else were too much and I gagged, pushing Damian out of me. I had a coughing spasm and sat up, Donner handed me the only liquid in the room and I took a small sip of the martini. Needless to say it burned. The boys put their arms around me and I said I was okay...I squeezed by the two of them and walked toward the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and ran the cold water, I cupped my hands and drank, I splashed some water on my face, and saw that I needed my lipstick which was in your pocket. I dried my face and saw that I needed my comb, which was in your pocket....

There was a full length mirror in the bathroom, nice touch, and I didn't look too worse for wear although my nipples were a little redder than normal. I turned off the water and sat for a moment. I heard some moaning, a woman's. It was coming from the door to the adjoining bedroom. The door was just slightly ajar. I walked up to it and couldn't help myself, I pushed the door just a bit, and that's when I saw you...and the maid.

Me

I whispered to Maria to take me somewhere private. She clasped my hand tightly and led me toward a door that I now knew would take us upstairs to the bedrooms. A couple were closed, and one was open with the chair in the doorway but Maria was walking so quickly, I never saw what was going on, we went into a room and she turned and faced me. I closed the door, and stepped forward. I reached out and she slid into my arms. We kissed, passionately.

I stepped back and started to unbutton my shirt and Maria stepped forward and did that for me. She opened my belt and undid my pants button and zipper. She very carefully draped my shirt over the chair and returned to take my pants, and briefs off. I took my shoes and socks off while she folded my pants.

I stepped toward her as she quickly undid her jacket. She had on a corset that she unzipped and tossed on the floor with her jacket and she was wearing a short skirt, which soon joined her pile of discarded clothes. She stood there in black thong panties and heels and looked at me. I cupped her chin and kissed her. I knelt down and slowly slid the panties down her leg and she stepped out of them. I stood up and took her into my arms. We kissed again but she stepped back at the reaction that my cock was having to her.

She knelt and sucked my cock into her mouth, her eyes were closed. I whispered for her to look at me, that she had beautiful eyes. She looked at me and sucked. I let her go on for about five or six minutes and then I pulled back and picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bed.

I softly laid her down and kissed her. I kissed down her neck; I kissed her breasts, down past her navel, to the trimmed little patch above her clit. I began to kiss and lick her down there, she tasted wonderful and she was so wet. I slid down between her legs and licked her in earnest. My arms slid up under her ass and squeezed and rubbed them while eating her, she began to speak very quickly in Spanish, I had no idea what she was saying, but she seemed to be enjoying what was going on.

I slipped a finger inside of her while I teased her clit with my tongue. She moaned and kept this running dialogue that I didn't understand. The wonderful thing about eating a woman is that you can feel the vibrations begin when she is beginning to come...I could feel the vibrations...and she came, I kept eating her, she tried to pull my head up but I kept attacking...two minutes later she came even more powerfully, now I slid up to her body, kissing her mouth.

She never stopped talking, whatever she was saying now, she was saying to me intimately, looking at me and speaking when ever my tongue was not in her mouth.