All Comments on 'Veneris Redivivus'

by Kingmaker711

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dammit! It got ruined.

Was really hot until the guy got turned into a girl. Not something I'm interested in. Way too far out there and really struggled to read the rest of the story. Its too bad, cause I really like your other stories and rest of this was really good but that was such a huge turn off. Might as well be gay sex with men since its on the same level as a guy turning into a girl or a girl completely turning into a guy. (Futunari or whatever only works when the dick is temporary, which it was for these women, so why do the guys turn completely into girls?) If there are sequels to this, I will not read them unless you point out early on that this particular story beat has been rectified going forward. Just dumb. Had to give it a 1. My dick went from rock hard to soft and I cursed at my screen.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 10 years ago
If it's not your kettle of fish...

If you don't like this series, then don't read it. Personally, I loved it, it was awesome. Keep it up

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago

hope you write more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
j

I can see that this story isn't aiming to be realistic, but seeing a human-sized object from "deep in space" and being able to identify it as *anything* isn't remotely physically possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Please continue, please

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 7 years ago

You write some good shit lol!

Thanks:))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

I love this story

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
You speakey engly?

Tow people can’t tread further into a cave and cloth can’t be mercurial.

It just doesn’t make sense. You are saying that the cloth changes moods sharply and regularly. It can’t happen as cloth is an inanimate object and thus has no moods.

I give up after the mercurial sentient cloth that’s actually material and not cloth. Cloth must be woven from strands to be cloth yet material or fabric is stuff used to make garments and cloth is just a subset of these. Cloth wouldn’t be airtight as a space suit requires, so you could smear a rubber or silicone type stuff on it to seal it and use that same stuff to stick the shiny reflective outer layer described on it as well. So not a cloth but a multi layer material or fabric.

Yeah so 1 Star and refuse to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I love this story. Its perfect. We need more of this story. More Vanessa turning makes to females and Turing girls into like her!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous