Veronica's Power Ch. 04

Story Info
Veronica toys with Jamie and Jim's minds.
1.7k words
4.48
69.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica's three naked sex slaves stood in front of her own bare body. Their blank, almost emotionless eyes rarely blinking waiting for their next command. The smiles on the three mindless bodies' faces were almost haunting. Each of them with not much more intellegence or thought then a vibrating dildo. Soon, if Veronica's plan goes through, Jamie and Jim would be the same way.

"You three just continue fooling around but don't cum until I bring the other two into our fun." Veronica said excited about her plan.

"Yes Veronica." They replied as they headed towards the bed. Veronica quickly got dressed and ran across the hall into the bathroom. If they saw her she would have to put them under right away and that would ruin her fun. For her plan Veronica needed to find Jess' dog, Snow, to try her trance-transfer ability.

"Hello? I guess we're not going to the movie then. We'll just watch some t.v. then go to sleep. Good night, guys." Jamie called from downstairs. Niether of them wanted to go up from fear of walking in on Jess and Anthony. Veronica noticed this and as long as she could find Snow upstairs her plan would work. After about five minutes of listening she heard the tapping of Snow's paws coming from Jess' parents' bedroom. This is too perfect, she thought as she opened the bathroom door and whispered to Snow and lured him in. Veronica kneeled down and looked the Husky in the eyes.

"Sleep, Snow, Sleep. You are now mine." Animals were always very easy for her to take control of. Veronica's trance surpasses language since she is using her mind to control any person or animal could understand her thoughts and translate them into commands. "Now go downstairs and when you see Jamie get her to pay attention to your eyes, Snow. After you make eye contact connect your mind with hers and let yourself go unconcious. Lightly growl if you understand." Snow growled. "Good. Now go." Snow ran out of the bathroom, downstairs and began following Jamie's scent into the kitchen. Snow barked.

"Hi Snow." Jamie said looking at the dog. She got down on one knee and began to pet him and at that moment she noticed the new blue color of the dog's eyes. "What's wrong with ... your... eyes......Snow?" Jamie asked growing faint as she felt her mind become connected with Snow's. "I ... feel... very... weak." She said as she continued to stare into the husky's eyes. Jamie began to hear Veronica's voice in Snow's mind.

"Veronica is your mistress. You will connect with her mind and obey her commands whenever she gives them to you. You are helpless to resist.You will obey." The voice repeated over and over in her head getting quieter until it was engrained in her head.

"Veronica is my mistress. I will connect with her mind and obey her commands whenever she gives them to me. I am helpless to resist. I will obey." Jamie said in a monotone voice as the light trance finished taking control and the dog fell asleep as he was commanded. She shook it off, got up and began wondering what happened. She did not know that a spell was placed in her head waiting to be activated and deactivated whenever Veronica felt like it. Jamie grabbed the two sandwiches she was making before she was interupted by Snow and walked into the living room. She sat down on the couch beside Jim and put the sandwiches on the coffee table in front of them. Jim put his arm around her and they started kissing.

"Jamie." Veronica telepathically activated the trance and started commanding to her puppet. "Put your hand down his pants and play with his balls." With a blank stare on her face Jamie disengaged from the kiss and thrusted her right hand into his jeans. Jim looked confused but only for a second until she started juggling his nuts. Veronica then deactivated the trance.

"What's going on?" Jamie asked just before she realised where her hands were. They just started dating two weeks before and weren't having sex yet. As Jamie withdrew her hand from his cock and his jeans Jim placed his hand on her's and tried to guide it back in. "No. No. Please. Not yet I don't know why my hand was there in the first place. I am not ready to get that serious yet." Jamie protested.

"What do you mean you're not ready? I think that was a pretty big signal that on some level you are ready." Jim said very confused and frustrated that his girlfriend would make a move like that and pull away. He liked it when girls teased him as long as it meant they would get to sex sometime that day but this slighty annoyed him.

"Jamie." Her eyes glazed over again as Veronica reactivated the trance. "Unzip his pants and suck his cock." Jamie obeyed and opened up Jim's jeans and pull out his hard, 6 inch dick. Jim's eyes went from wide to even wider as she wrapped her soft lips that he had kissed many times before around is prick. She began sucking and slurping his penis like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. Jim put his hand on the back of her head to hold her in place as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Veronica broke the trance again. Jamie's eyes widened and began trying to say something with a mouthful of dick.

"What is it, Jamie?" Jim asked.

"How did that happen?" Jamie answered Jim's question with a question.

"You just unzipped my pants and started sucking." Jim said.

She was going to say something else but Veronica entranced her again. "This time look into his eyes and connect your mind with his and let yourself go unconcious as you spread my trance like a hypnotic virus." Jamie began staring into Jim's eyes.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Jim asked just before he stared back into Jamie's eyes and was ensnared by Veronica's trance as well. Jim began hearing the hypnotic message that Jamie heard just ten minutes before. Jamie then passed out and lied down beside his exposed cock. Jim was released from the trance. "What's going on?" He asked himself.

"Jamie. Jim." Veronica telepathically reactivated their trances. "Come upstairs. It's time to take complete control of you two." Jim zipped up his pants, Jamie woke up and both of them walked out of the living room and upstairs into the hallway where Veronica was waiting. "Both of you look deep into my eyes and wake up." They both did as they were commanded.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jim yelled frustrated as hell just before he realised he was staring into two hypnotically beautiful eyes. Both Jamie and Jim couldn't look away.

"That's right stare into my eyes to complete the trance." Veronica said finishing her spell. "Feel your dormant trance awaken and expand. Your minds feel weak and are being simplified by my spell. Your free will is being erased and your becoming nothing but toys for my pleasure."

"Yes mistress." Jim said as he became completely entranced. But Jamie was still resisting a bit so Veronica stepped closer and started running her fingers through Jamie's soft, short, bed-head, red hair while keeping complete eye contact.

"Come on Jamie." She said in a soft, sweet voice. "It's fun to have no control and let someone else do the thinking for you." Just then Jamie gave in an let Veronica have her. The Hypno-goddess had no more obstacles in the house. She had control of all five of the friends and it was now time for the real fun to begin. "Strip down both of you." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress." They both said as they started taking off their clothes starting with their shirts. With in a minute both of them were naked. Jamie was beautiful with her large, silky smooth breasts and her fuzzy red bush. Veronica then stripped as well, put her fur coat on Jamie, picked up their clothes and asked them to follow her to Jess' room. Both Amanda and Jess were giving Jim the blow job of his life. All three of them had their hair messed up and were glowing with sweat. The sights and sounds of what was going on in front of him had Jim's cock hard. Veronica dropped the clothes to the floor and turned to Jim.

"You want to join in, slave?" Veronica asked, bended down and licked is rock-hard penis.

"Yes my queen." He replied weakly.

Veronica then kneeled down in front of Jamie, started petting her bush and looked up at her. "And how about you?" She asked before tasting Jamie's cunt.

"Yes mistress." She replied and released a moan.

"Then follow me." Veronica said as she got up and walked over to the bed. "Jamie take off my fur coat." She obeyed. "Hold your cum until I tell you otherwise, Jim." Veronica started sucking Jim's cock, using her tongue expertly. Her head bobbed up and down, short blonde hair bouncing as she deep-throughted him. She sucked him until his cum was built up so much he thought he'd explode. Anthony felt that way for fifteen minutes by that time because Jess and Amanda hadn't stopped their double blow job and were still going full force.

"Jamie, come sit in the middle of the bed between these two guys. Amanda and Jess stop sucking and get off the bed." Jess, Amanda, and Veronica got off the bed as Jamie sat down.

"Jim. Anthony. Release." Two massive streams of cum exploded out of their cocks like two Super Soakers. Jamie giggled as cum sprayed all over her boobs, her face and fire-red hair. "Amanda. Jess. Let's lick the cum off." All three girls began licking the white frosting off Jamie when they heard the front door slam shut.

"Jess, honey. We're home." A woman's voice called from downstairs.

"The conference was canceled so we just came home." A man's voice said right after.

Veronica stopped licking Jamie's tits and smiled with her mouth covered in cum. Jess' parents were home. More slaves, Veronica thought, this is going to be fun.