Vibe On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you can do a better job than this," she said, and snapped it off before casting it aside.
"I..umm...I'll do my best," he said with a nervous smile. Dannii smiled sexily and kissed him again, slipping her tongue into his mouth before drawing away and shrugging the robe off to reveal her in her naked glory. She smiled as he stared then slowly turned and walked to the bed and lay down. He snapped back to reality, pulling his shirt off hastily and kicked his shoes off. He slid onto the bed at her feet, gazing at her gorgeous naked form as she smiled up at him.

He got straight down to business, sliding between her legs and gripping her soft thighs with his hands. He spread them wide open and dived straight in, licking over her swollen, shaven pussy. Dannii moaned loudly as he licked all over her bulging lips, sliding his tongue between them, tasting her sweet juices and sucking on her rock hard clit. She bucked her hips slightly as his lips met her clit, her hands gripping the bed as he sucked on it, his teeth nibbling ever so gently at her hard love button. His hands stroked gently up the insides of her thighs as he slid down and pushed his tongue deep into her pussy. Dannii moaned loudly and he felt her pussy squeeze at his probing tongue. His lips pouted and pressed against her puffy lips as he ate her pussy, his tongue wiggling within her as his fingers slid to massage her clit. Dannii writhed under him as he slid his tongue out and circled her rock hard clit with it, his fingers rubbing her pussy before he slipped two into her dripping cunt.

"Mmmm yes," Dannii mumbled, her eyes flickering and her hips pushing up against him. He slid a third finger into her and started massaging and nibbling at her clit with his lips, touching the tip with his tongue. He thrust his fingers in and out of her slick pussy as he lapped at her clit, mixing wiggling and circling of his tongue with kissing and sucking on the hard nub. Dannii's slender, smooth hands massaged rapidly at her large breasts, squeezing and fondling herself with her hands as she squeezed her nipples between her fingers, mumbling in pleasure as they both played with her. He continued to nibble gently up the edges of her pussy lips, his tongue running up her inner lips as he slid his fingers from her velvet snatch.

Dannii groaned as he continued eating her pussy and slid a finger down between her tight arse cheeks. Her eyes widened in anticipation as he slid a finger, slick with her juices, to her tight arsehole. She gave a low moan as he started teasing it round her rim, gently rubbing round her tight back hole as she wiggled her hips up against his still licking mouth. Dannii waited for him to give the firm little push required to get his finger into her rear, but then felt him pulling away.

"No, go on," she whispered. She felt him pause a moment in his ministrations on her hot pussy, then felt his hand slip back down between her quivering thighs and to her arse again. His finger rimmed round her again, then gave the push she'd been waiting for. She gave a squeal and pinched her nipples lightly as he did, maximizing the sensations. Dannii's eyes rolled and she spasmed, her legs clenching on him tightly as she shuddered through her first mind blowing orgasm. Her hips bucked against him as she groaned loudly, coating his chin with her juices as she rubbed against him. Dannii calmed down and gave a wiggle of her hips as her orgasm subsided, and he continued to work on her. He pushed his finger in all the way to the knuckle and started to gently wiggle it around, slipping it in and out in full finger strokes. Dannii moaned in pleasure as her fingered her ass and continued to suck at her clit, his tongue flicking expertly between her dripping, swollen pussy lips and over her hard nub, making her whimper as if at his mercy.

Dannii felt him suddenly withdraw his finger from her ass. She leaned up to look just as she felt him plunge back in, but with a difference. Dannii gave a shudder and dropped her head back onto the pillow as she felt him push four fingers into her, squealing loudly. His ring and little finger sank into her tight arse, and his index and middle fingers thrust up inside her soaked pussy, before diving back onto her pussy again. He kissed all over her swollen pussy and ran his tongue around her clit, making her give a scream of pleasure. Dannii couldn't take it and felt another orgasm spread through her body, washing over her petit form in waves of ecstasy. She felt as he didn't miss a beat and started thrusting his fingers in and out of both her holes. His tongue ran up and down her slit around his fingers, teasing at her slightly protruding inner lips and running round her clit. She moaned as he nibbled down her swollen pussy lips, his teeth, lips and tongue doing a wonderful number on her.

"Oh god!" Dannii gasped as he started thrusting his fingers harder and started furiously licking and sucking at her rock hard clit, kissing and nibbling with his lips and then vigourously lapping with his tongue, giving the occasional graze of his teeth on her super sensitive clit. Dannii spasmed again and orgasmed hard, letting out a scream of ecstasy as her gorgeous thighs clamped on his head. He thrust his fingers deep and lapped her clit to give her all he could as she shuddered and grasped at the sheets, muttering various swear words of pleasure between gasps. He felt her tight pussy and arse clamping down and grabbing at his fingers, gripping them in a hot, tight vice grip. Dannii's orgasm faded and she flopped exhausted back on the bed. He stopped his attentions on her, giving her clit one last kiss before pulling away, sliding his fingers from her sexy body and kneeling up.

"That was amazing," Dannii gasped, her whole body covered in a sheen of sweat, her face and neck flushed from orgasm. He watched her large breasts as her chest heaved with her rapid breathing.

"You were very noisy," he said with a smile, climbing up the bed beside her.
"We'll have to do something about that later," she said with a sexy, girly giggle and a wink before giving him a kiss. Dannii rested for a moment, getting her breath back after getting the best pussy licking she'd had in a long time.

"Right, I promised I'd take care of you," Dannii purred, smiling sexily up at him with a subtle lick of her lips as she slipped back down the silk sheets on all fours and slid onto the floor on her knees next to the bed. He quickly stood up and undid his jeans, then yanked them and his shorts down. His rock hard 7.5" cock sprung up as it was released from his underwear before he kicked his clothes away. A small bead of precum was already leaking from his cock because he was so turned on by her, now desperate for her after eating her sweet pussy. Dannii smiled approvingly at his solid erection as it bobbed in front of her, eyeing it lustfully, then slid her slender, soft hand up, wrapping it around his cock. His hips twitched as she took hold of him, making her giggle a little as she started to gently jerk him off.

"Mmm I will definitely take care of you," Dannii growled, never taking her eyes off his cock as she started to jack it more vigorously. She slipped down and slowly, teasingly extended her tongue, then ran it over his balls. He groaned and gave a shudder as she used her talented tongue to lift one of his balls and draw it into her mouth, her full, red lips pouting around it as she sucked gently, still jacking his rock hard cock. He gasped in pleasure as she gave a sudden hard suck, and then let him slip from her mouth as she moved up his cock. Dannii started kissing up the underside of his cock, moving from the base and kissing all the way up the underside of his shaft, moving her hand to allow her lips past. Her kisses were wet, her tongue pressing and twitching at his cock between her lips as she worked her way up.

Dannii held the base of his cock as she reached the top, kissing just under the head and pressing her tongue firmly into the sensitive area. He groaned and his cock jumped in her hand, but she held him firm and teased the crucial point for a few agonizing moments with the tip of her tongue before suddenly swooping upwards and engulfing the head of his cock in the liquid heaven of her mouth. He grunted as her hot mouth surrounded the bulbous head of his cock, her tongue pressing and kneading the tip and just underneath again, demonstrating that she knew exactly how to please a man with her mouth. Her talented hand jerked and squeezed at the base of his cock as she sucked hard at him, her cheeks pulling inwards slightly and her plump, red lips pouting round his shaft.

Dannii slid her hand off his cock and slipped her mouth down his shaft, rubbing it into the hollow of her cheek as she did. She sucked firmly and started bobbing slowly up and down his hardon, rubbing her tongue up the underside of his cock, using the tip to maximum effect. Dannii was taking most of him in and out as she slid up and down, pulling right out till she sucked just the tip of his cock then pushing back down. She pushed down onto his cock firmly, aiming to deepthroat him as she lapped at him with her tongue, sucking steadily. Dannii pushed and felt it start sliding into her throat before she felt it resisting. She pulled back, not wanting to gag and slipped her mouth back up his shaft, pouting her lips. He groaned as she sucked him and gave a few more slow bobs of her head before pushing down for another go. She slid his smooth cock into her throat again, but again felt her body resisting it. Dannii tried to force it but had to pull back. She controlled the urge to retch as she glided his cock back out through her hot mouth, silently cursing herself for being a little out of practice.

"Oh Dannii!" he gasped, his hips thrusting involuntarily as she worked at him. She started sucking firmly again, giving slightly more rapid bobs of her head up and down, taking most of his shaft in and out of her full lips as she moved. Her tongue swept from side to side on the underside of his cock as she moved up and down, wrapping slightly up the sides of his shaft as she did. Dannii looked up at him and opened wide, withdrawing from his cock whilst she rapidly flicked and twitched her tongue along the underside of his manhood in a slutty fashion.

"Mmm you like that don't you?" Dannii cooed as she started jerking him rapidly, planting a quick kiss on the head of his cock.

"You like me down here sucking on you. You love me wrapping my lips around you as I suck and tongue at your thick, hard cock." she breathed heavily at him, looking up saucily from beneath her eyebrows as she ran her tongue over her top lip. Her hand continued stroking at his shaft as she licked her lips fully and pursed them together. She pushed them against the tip of his cock and then slid them slowly over his head and down onto his shaft, causing him to give elicit a throaty moan, a shiver running down his spine. Dannii then pushed down his cock rapidly, sucking hard and bobbing her head up and down fast, her tongue slurping greedily at his shaft. Her tongue slipped up the sides and along the underside as her head swiftly moved up and down his cock. All that could be heard was the suckling sounds Dannii made as she sucked him off fast, moving up and down fast enough that her hair shook around.
"Uhh...Dannii," he managed to mumble as she gave a particularly hard suck. She suddenly slowed down, sucking softly and moving slowly up and down his shaft. Dannii pulled back up to his head and then slid it out and kissed over it, before slipping her full lips over it again, sealing them just behind his head before she renewed her assault. She started sucking on his head, swirling her tongue around and massaging with it. Dannii hummed loudly as she blew him, pushing down a little further to let his whole cock feel the vibrations of her humming as she continued to work around his head with her tongue, loving how his stiff prick felt between her lips.

"Oh you're loving this aren't you? How I'm down her like a cheap slut sucking you off." Dannii jibed, looking up at him before sliding his cock back into her hot mouth. She started to suck firmly at him again, sliding up and down his cock slowly, her tongue teasing the head each time she reached the top. Dannii reached to start gently caressing his balls with her right hand as she slid her left hand down over her smooth, toned stomach to her waiting pussy. She slid her fingers eagerly over the bulging, clean-shaven lips, running her fingers up the slit and dipping slightly into her immense wetness. Dannii rubbed a little more, then pushed two fingers up into herself with a muffled groan, which in turn caused him to groan. She slid her thumb onto her rock hard clit and started to rub it in small circles as she continued to suck as his cock, sucking in the hollows of her cheeks so the rubbed the sides of his shaft as she bobbed, her hand still lightly toying with his balls.
"Mmm, having your hot, hard cock in my mouth just makes me feel so...dirrty," Dannii growled, giving a slight smile before she extended her tongue to tease the tip of his cock as she moved her hands from his balls up to jerk his shaft, firmly gripping him. She leaned down and gave a sharp but gentle nip to the head of his cock, making his hips thrust at her. Dannii gave a sexy little giggle and gave another little nip just onto the start of his shaft as she jerked him off, her hand slipping sensually over his rock hard cock as she stroked her horny pussy. She stroked at his cock as she teasingly lowered her head down to his balls again, extending her tongue and dragging the tip ever so slowly up over them. He grunted in pleasure, his hips thrusting a little into her jerking action as she leaned in to kiss over his balls, planting firm presses of her full, moist lips onto them. She slid her tongue over them, feeling them move and roll around as she dragged her hot, sopping tongue over his tender balls.

"Mmm I've just been desperate to give a cock a good, hard sucking," Dannii mumbled, kissing his balls some more as she jacked his stiff cock. She slipped up and kissed his bulging head, pouting her lips as she gave it all her attention. With a quick motion she slipped it inside her mouth, making him groan and his cock twitch in her hand and mouth. Dannii sucked firmly, stroking her tongue vigorously round the engorged head as he gasped at her talent. She started humming, making sure to put as much of the vibration through her lips as she could. Dannii then pushed down again, bobbing her head at a good pace, sucking firmly and licking the underside of his shaft. She slid down his shaft, taking him fairly deeply, and knew she was ready. She pulled up to just his head, sucked hard as she relaxed her throat and then dived down his cock, pushing down strongly, feeling the last couple of inches slip into her throat and then slide down until her nose pressed into his pubic hair.

"Oh god Dannii!" he panted as she took in all 7.5" of his rock hard cock. Dannii moved her mouth on his shaft and flexed her throat, giving a little groan of her own as she rubbed her dripping pussy with her left hand. She sucked him hard, the slipped off his cock, grabbing his cock and starting to jerk it again as she looked up at him.

"Oh so you like deepthroating, is that it?" Dannii purred, squeezing just behind the head of his cock with her fingers, making his legs slightly weak.

"And you think I'm gonna do that for you?" Dannii growled, before suddenly engulfing his hardon in her hot, willing mouth again, sucking fiercely and pushing down swiftly, sucking his cock all the way into her throat, pressing his balls against her chin. She gave a quick nip of her teeth on the base of his shaft and then pulled it out just as swiftly, returning to her stroking of his cock again, her left hand now stroking her pussy more rapidly.

"Only sluts do that kinda thing," she breathed, looking up at him with a sexy smile before giving him a wink. She pushed back onto his cock, slurping up and down his shaft as she sucked firmly.
"I guess that makes you a slut then," he said with a smirk as Dannii once again pushed right down on his cock to deepthroat him. She pulled off him and looked up with a look of mock offence on her face.

"How rude!" she exclaimed with a giggle before she slipped back onto his cock. Dannii bobbed her head steadily, sucking quite hard at him as she moved and massaged her lips around his shaft. Her hand worked at her pussy, slipping two fingers up into herself as her thumb frigged her clit. She felt his hips buck as she pushed his buttons, and then felt him start thrusting into her mouth. Dannii pulled back a little and then felt him thrust harder, his cock hitting the back of her throat. She pulled off him and leaned back.
"Steady there, don't get pushy with me," Dannii purred sexily, looking up at him seductively and slowing waving a finger. She knelt before him for a few moments, openly masturbating with her left hand before reaching up to idly tug at a nipple with her right, smiling at him.
"Uhh...it's because you're doing such a great job," he mumbled apologetically. Dannii smirked at him then slowly moved back in and onto his cock. She popped it into her mouth and started blowing him single-mindedly. Dannii pushed right down on him and then pulled back up again, pulling back till just the head remained in her inviting mouth. She started bobbing her head fast, taking his full length from deepthroat back to just the head every stroke, humming and mumbling as she did. Dannii held his hips with her free hand, sucking hard and wrapping her tongue around every piece of cock she could get it on. He moaned and grunted, barely able to take it and she felt his hands slide down onto the side of her head. Dannii didn't really mind since he wasn't trying to hump her face, and she continued what she was doing, giving his head specific attention as her left hand played with her soaked pussy.

Dannii pushed herself down to deepthroat him, then started giving rapid strokes at the bottom of his cock, pushing the first few inches of him in and out of her throat rapidly, making him give a guttural groan. He couldn't take anymore and started to thrust into her mouth, matching her pace. She didn't stop him as he wasn't trying to ram himself through the back of her throat, and was really just helping her out a little. It allowed her to take a bit more of his cock in and out at the same pace, which she dutifully did. Dannii pulled back to just the head of his cock and sucked as hard as she possibly could, humming and massaging the spot just under his head with the tip of her tongue. She felt his grip tighten on her head and him spasm, thrusting deeper into her mouth before cumming hard with a loud groan.

Dannii felt his hot, thick cum spurt into the back of her throat and sucked hard. She swallowed, gulping down his load as quick as she could. The welcome, familiar taste spread over her tongue and she felt the tremblings of her own orgasm begin. She finished him off and dragged herself off his cock sharply. Her hand rapidly rubbed at her clit, taking her over the edge as she gasped for breath. He stumbled back onto the edge of the bed, totally spent by Dannii's efforts as he watched her orgasm. Dannii's whole body trembled before she spasmed and shook with a loud squeal of ecstasy, her hips pressing forwards into her hand. Her squeal tapered into loud, throaty groan as she continued to rub herself to the very end of her climax. She sagged down onto her knees in front of him, then slid down onto her back and took deep breaths to recover.

They both lay getting their breath back for a few minutes, the sound all that filled the room. Dannii rolled over and pulled herself up, sitting down and then laying back on the bed next to him.