Vibe On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did I pay you back fairly?" Dannii asked with a smile, looking over at him.

"Oh god, you more than did, that was just..." he tapered off.
"Incredible?" Dannii finished.

"Yeah, totally," he said, smiling at her tiredly.

"Good," Dannii said with a smile, giving him a quick kiss before getting up. She walked completely nude over to a table when she'd thrown her bag down. Dannii fished into it for a moment and then slid out an 8x10 of herself in white lingerie. She reached into her bag again and got a felt pen out and wrote "Thanks for fixing me up nicely but I think I need some fine tuning". She wrote her mobile phone number underneath with her autograph. Dannii sauntered back over to the bed, swinging her hips sexily as she went back to where he was sat up waiting.
"There's no point forgetting what you came for is there?" Dannii said with a smile, handing him the 8x10, before giving him a kiss. He slid reluctantly off the bed to his feet and go dressed as Dannii lay in teasing positions in front of him for a moment before she got up and found her robe again. She led him to the door and unlocked it with a click that seemed unusually loud to him. He stepped into the hallway and turned back.

"Well...uhh...thanks for that," he mumbled, unsure what to say. Dannii gave a sexy giggle and leaned to kiss him. His hands slid up to her chest without him even thinking about it. She gave a light moan and pulled herself into him tighter, pushing her tongue into his mouth as his hands and fingers firmly squeezed her breasts. Dannii pulled back from him, breaking their embrace and stepping back into her room slightly.

"Night," he murmured, turning to walk towards the lift. Dannii leaned out and smacked him playfully on the arse with a giggle as he did. He turned round with a laugh as he walked away, a huge grin staying on his face. Dannii smirked at her seduction of the young tech and the wonderful evening they had got due to it. She locked the door and headed to bed, opening the window a fraction to let some fresh air in before she settled down. Riding the lift down to the lobby, he tried to comprehend what had just happened with the gorgeous, sexy Australian singer. He strolled out through the lobby, not caring that he was grinning like an idiot, because things were just too damn sweet right then.

The next evening, he was resting on his sofa watching catching the news quickly after just getting in from work. He hadn't seen Dannii that day at the studio so figured she wasn't recording that day or whatever. His mind wandered to the signed, numbered, saucy 8x10 that lay just a few inches away on the table. Just as he picked it up, eyeing Dannii's gorgeous form clad in lingerie, his mobile phone rang. He looked up, a fraction startled as he'd been engrossed in the picture, as his phone bleated and skipped across the table on vibrate. He picked up his phone, looking at the display. It was a number unknown to his phone, but it seemed so familiar. It suddenly clicked and he looked at the 8x10, and there was the exact same number. He realised it was Dannii phoning him and he couldn't answer it fast enough, practically snapping his in half he pulled it open so fast. He pressed the answer button and pressed it to his head.

"Hello?" he said, trying to sound as calm as possible, hoping that unlike him, she couldn't hear the blood pounding in his ears and his heart beating thirteen to the dozen in his chest.

"Ah my favourite technician," Dannii cooed sexily on the other end of the line, making his heart skip one of its many beats.

"Uh...hi...umm..Dannii, how's it going?" he managed to stutter into the phone, hoping he wasn't breathing too heavily.

"Well I know it's late, but I need fixing up again. I know up to the job, so how about you come round and sort me out and maybe I can find some way to show my...appreciation," she purred, giving a sexily little giggle.

"Of course," he quickly replied, practically crushing the phone he was gripping it so hard.

"Excellent," Dannii said before telling him where to meet her and ringing off.

He sorted himself out in record time and raced to the meeting place, his heart pounding in anticipation of the gorgeous Aussie again. He quickly paused to get his breath and make sure he was as ready as could be. Taking a deep breath, he walked into the entrance hall of the recording studio and stopped dead. He gawped at the beautiful vision in front of him. Dannii was perched on the edge of a table, wearing a short white denim skirt, a low cut black top and high heels. Her legs looked long and gorgeous, crossed neatly over each other. Her feet were off the floor as she swayed her top leg slightly in the cool air which seemed to suddenly be getting hotter around him. Dannii was staring at him sexily, a fingertip innocently in her mouth. She slid her finger out of her mouth with a tiny slurp that made his heart skip a beat, then smiled at him devilishly.

She eyed him slowly up and down, her eyes pausing at the growing bulge in his jeans causing her to give a wicked half smile. Dannii looked him in the eyes and bit her lip, giving a slightly innocent look. Her hands gripped the edge of the table and her top half rocked ever so gently as she eyed him up.

"Not what you were expecting?" Dannii purred. He snapped out of his trance in an instant and looked square at her.

"Uh...well..ahh...I mean....well I wasn't expecting you to be so...uhh...you know...umm..."

"Forward?" Dannii offered with a sexy tone, letting her tongue just suggestively lick at her lips a little. Dannii eyed him a moment more then slid herself slowly down onto the floor, her heels clicking a little as they touched. Her short white skirt caught on the table as she did and pulled up her thighs, revealing the front of her sexy black knickers. Dannii paused for a moment, then very deliberately looked down and tugged her little denim skirt back down before looking up with a smile. She smiled and slowly approached him, her heels clicking on the wood floor. Without saying a word, she took his hand in her own soft, slender, feminine one and led him into the studio. He stepped past her and she shut the door, locking it with a definitive click before turning to face him with a lusty expression. With a swift motion, her arm shot out and she hit a button. He looked up as the "Session in Progress" sign lit up above the door behind her, then back to her as she smiled devilishly at him, looking out sexily from under her well-shaped eyebrows.

Dannii walked slowly towards him, clicking her heels and wiggling her hips as she approached. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back towards the console. Dannii leaned in next to his ear as she guided him back.

"Work me up just right, and I'll find myself sore in more than one place tomorrow," Dannii whispered sexily before gently teasing her tongue around his ear lobe. Once he felt his legs bump back against the console, Dannii slid gracefully back from him and looked at him with a cute smile before kissing him passionately. They embraced for a moment before breaking apart, their tongues parting before Dannii gave a sexy curl of hers.

"So you want to be sore...do you?" he said, trying to hide the nerves as their faces were very close together, somewhat fumbling the questioning part. Dannii smiled suggestively and gave a little flick of her eyebrows.

"I chose a studio for a reason," she said simply in a deep, husky tone. Dannii stretched up and gently bit his bottom lip, nibbling and tugging at it for a few moments before she kissed him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth. She somewhat broke the kiss and breathed in briefly.

"You know, I've had my hands on your chest a long time. The least you could do is return the favour," she mumbled in between pecks on his lips before giving a naughty smile. He mumbled his apology as their lips locked again, then thrust his hands up onto her chest, squeezing her large breasts quite roughly. Dannii moaned in pleasure loudly, pressing her chest into his grasp as she attacked him with her full lips. She let go of him and reached down, grabbing the bottom of her low cut black top and pulled it up. Dannii yanked it off over her head and heard him stifle a moan as he watched her large breasts bounce down firmly in their black padded bra. She threw her head back to get the hair out of her face which made her look all rough 'n ready, like some kind of sexual predator.

The resumed kissing vigorously, his hands squeezing and fondling her before he slid her bra straps down her arms. He decided to take the lead a little and turned Dannii round so she was pressed against the console. His hands slid round her waist and he lifted her slender body up so she was sitting on the edge of the console. Dannii kissed down his neck as he lifted her up, then kissed him passionately again, their tongues entwining as his hands fondled her large breasts, feeling their firm, ripe weight in his hands. He grasped the front of her padded bra and pulled it down. With the shoulder straps down her arms, there was nothing to stop her impressive tits spilling out. Dannii gave a gasp and looked at him with a sly, sexy smile.

"Mm I think you know what to do," Dannii breathed with a slight lick of her lips. He leaned down and cupped her breasts, squeezing and massaging them as he dived in to attack her rock hard nipples. Her started sucking at them, alternating between them, flicking them with his tongue and massaging them with his lips.
"Bite them," Dannii gasped, her thighs squeezing together. He did as she asked, nipping at her nipples with his teeth as he sucked and massaged her breasts. He only bit her gently, not wanting to go too far.

"Harder!" She almost snapped, banging her foot back against the console. He was a little shocked by her demand but didn't argue. He ran his tongue round her nipple then bit down on it firmly with his front teeth. She moaned as he continued to move between them, giving them some massage with his tongue and a few bites with his teeth, enough to make her shiver and moan.

"More," she breathed. He took a deep breath and bit hard on her right nipple. Dannii cried out loudly, her hands grabbing his head.

"Mmm just like that!" Dannii growled as he swapped between her nipples, biting them hard between motions of his lips. He bit down particularly hard on her left nipple and she pushed his head away, stretching her nipple away from her heaving breast.

"Fuck," she moaned deeply, her body shuddering. He slid his hands from her large boobs down to her smooth, slender legs. Her short white denim skirt barely covered her knickers and he slid his hands over her thighs then onto the underside. He slid them up under her arse, feeling the bare cheeks he realised she was wearing a thong and squeezed her tight arse firmly.

"It's yours if you can take it," Dannii growled sexily, giving come-to-bed eyes. In response he bit down on her nipple hard, making her yelp loudly. She pulled him off and looked down at him, a little shocked at his force. Dannii looked at him for a moment, then her face changed to a devilish smile as she slipped off the console and sank slowly to her knees before him. She undid his zip, then with a sudden burst of speed yanked the button open and pulled his trousers and shorts down. His cock sprang up and Dannii dived onto it, forcing it in deep. She started to gag a little, but grabbed his hips and forced herself down to take him all the way into her throat. Dannii held him for a moment, using her tongue as best she could before she pulled up, taking a deep breath of air. A thin trail of saliva connected her lower lip to his hard cock.

"Mmm," Dannii moaned simply, looking up at him with a sexy, possessive look before sucking his cock back into her willing mouth. She slid up and down on his length steadily, taking every inch of it, pouting her lips and lapping at him, using one of her slender hands to gently tease his balls.

"You know," Dannii said, kissing the head of his leaking prick, "I've been thinking about getting my tongue pierced." Dannii smiled up at him and held his cock firmly, jerking the shaft slightly as she extended her tongue and flicked and worked just under his bulbous head, pressing and teasing him before engulfing his cock for a few more sucks.

"Imagine how this would feel if I did," she said with a sly smile, lapping around his head and sliding back down his length as he gasped and fought the urge to grab her head. Dannii pulled back and grated his cock with her teeth slightly, sending a shiver up his spine. Before he could blink she suddenly yanked his legs out, pulling him down onto the floor. He was slightly winded and surprised, and before he could comprehend the situation Dannii was on him. She swiftly turned and threw her leg over him, her knees knocking his shoulders as she arched her back so her pussy was hovering just inches above his face.

"I know this is what you wanted to see, so take a good look," Dannii purred with a husky tone, wiggling her hips ever so slightly. He could do nothing but gape at the tantalising bulge under the thin black cotton of her thong, a slight wet patch visible on the front where he knew her delicious entrance lay. He just took in the sight of her beautiful thighs and tight arse separated by the tiny thong under her short white denim skirt as her head sank back down and she wrapped her lips around his cock once more. Dannii slipped her hot mouth up and down his length, humming as she sucked firmly on him. She started wiggling her hips anxiously, pushing down so she was almost grinding herself over his face. He got the hint and his hands deftly slid up the back of her smooth thighs, making her groan round his cock in anticipation of what was to come. He ran his hands over her bum before sliding them down between her legs, rubbing his slightly trembling fingers over her swollen lips through the thong.

"Mmm yes," Dannii mumbled round kissing the head of his solid cock before sliding back onto it. He took hold of the edge of her thong and pulled it to the side, groaning as her wet, shaven pussy came into view. She gave a little giggle as she felt him do it followed by his groan, secretly loving her effect on him. He held her knickers aside and dove straight in with lust, burying his mouth into her sweet lips. Dannii grunted and moaned loudly as his tongue pushed into her tight pussy, his lips pouting and sucking at hers. His tongue swirled inside her before he slipped it out and moved it to her rock hard clit. Dannii kneeled up and squealed in pleasure, grinding her pussy into his face as he ate her pussy, loving the taste of her sweet nectar.

"Oh god that's it, right there..." Dannii gasped as she ground her hips down into him. His tongue dipped in and out of her pussy as she gave a shudder, feeling every contour of his tongue as it slipped between her puffy lips.

"Oh yeah just like that, eat my pussy," Dannii mumbled as she slid back down to suck his cock again, barely able to keep her eyes open through the pleasure as he nibbled at her clit. She fumbled for a moment then grasped his shaft, jerking at the bottom as she slipped her full lips over the head. Dannii sealed her lips just under the head and attacked the bulbous tip, tonguing the slit with the tip and teasing all over the rest. Dannii slid her mouth off his hardon with a slurp, dragging her tongue up the underside as she withdrew. She shuffled forwards out of his grasp, pulling herself away from his face and his expert skills.

She quickly got up onto her feet, her heels clicking sexily on the hard floor as she did. Dannii crouched over him and reached down under her skirt. She leaned forwards and pulled her sexy black thong aside and took hold of his stiff prick with the other hand. Dannii jerked him for a moment then crouched a little further and guided his cock to her pussy. With a little push she got his head inside her, making him groan and push up to try and fully penetrate her.

"Oh no you don't!" Dannii said sexily, lifting herself up away from him so he slipped fully out before giving him a squeeze. She looked back over her shoulder with a sexy sideways glance, giving a slight flash of her tongue. He lay back and shut his eyes, letting the full sensations wash over him. With her skirt down he couldn't see what she was doing, and had to just go on the feeling. The sensations washed over him as Dannii teased the tip of his cock up her swollen, dripping pussy lips, slipping the head of his cock in and out of her. She looked at him again and gave a devilish smile as she pushed the head of his cock into her hot, tight haven again. Dannii slid her soft hand off his cock and then in a swift motion, rammed herself down on his cock, all the way to the hilt. They both groaned loudly as Dannii's firm arse pressed down against his groin.

"Oh god Dannii!" he grunted loudly, clenching his fists. Dannii wasted no time and started riding him. She clenched her pussy as she slid up and down on his cock, grinding back and forth to give them both maximum pleasure. Dannii took his whole length, sliding up and down all 7.5" of his cock, squeezing him all the way up and down making him twitch as he pushed up to meet her thrusts down. She started going faster, her near naked arse slapping down against him as they got a rhythm going. His hands slid onto the sides of her legs and up to her hips, holding her as they moved together, Dannii slapping down against him firmly.

"Mmm yes..." Dannii breathed as she rode him, using all the pelvic muscles she had to massage him. His hands slid up from her hips and over her slim waist, then up her back to her long brown hair. His fingers twisted in the plush strands before he gave a sharp yank back making her cry out. She growled in a deep husky tone so he pulled a little harder. Dannii pulled forwards away from him, making him pull harder at her to get her back, pulling her head back at an angle. She gave another growl and looked round at him with a kinky smile, giving a little wink before turning away and pulling at him again as she slid up and down his cock. He let go of her hair, causing her lurch forwards slightly on him since she'd be pulling against his grip, and slid his hands round to her chest. Dannii gave a sigh as her cupped her tits, squeezing them firmly and tweaking her nipples with his fingers.

"Oh god Dannii!" he mumbled, giving a hard thrust up to her after she gave a particularly tight squeeze at the top of his cock. She smirked to herself as she thrust down against him, driving up and down his cock in short fast bounces. Their moans and grunts filled the room as they fucked hard, only caring about each others pleasure. He pinched and pulled at her rock hard nipples, twisting them slighty. Dannii gave a spasm and pulled away, leaning forwards. She kept thrusting her hips up and down hard on him as her nails raked the floor for grip. Dannii clawed at the hard floor before she suddenly sat up on him and reached back, grabbing him hard and digging her nails into him. He inhaled sharply in pain before giving a grunt of pleasure as Dannii leaned back at humped him hard.

They fucked rampantly, Dannii clenching and grabbing at him with her pussy as he groped her. Abruptly Dannii yanked herself out of his grasp and got off him, his hard, glistening cock bouncing back against his stomach.

"What the...?" he mumbled confusedly, starting to get up. Dannii wheeled round and pushed him firmly back onto the floor with her toes, the sharp heel just teasingly and threateningly scraping his chest. He gave a slow nod and relaxed onto the floor, Dannii giving an approving smile. She slowly knelt down over him and took hold of his cock. Her hand slid up and down his length as she positioned herself over him. Dannii slid her hand up her skirt and pulled her thong aside again then guided him to her entrance. She slipped down and pushed just the head of him inside her and settled herself steadily on her knees.