Vibe On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started clenching her muscles on his head, squeezing down then releasing as tightly as she could. He gave a groan as she took his hands and placed them on her heaving breasts. Dannii squeezed tightly and held herself, then pushed herself down his cock. They both groaned at the tightness of the sensation before Dannii started fucking him hard again, bouncing vigorously up and down his length as he squeezed and felt her tits. Dannii suddenly slapped him across the face and gave him a mean stare.

"You're not doing it hard enough!" she growled, pumping herself up and down on him. He stared back at her for a moment then pulled her nipples hard, pinching them slightly at the same time.

"Ohh that's it..." Dannii moaned, her eyes squeezing shut. She thrust down against him in short, fast strokes, taking about half his length. A sheen of sweat covered them both from the exertion, him thrusting up hard to meet her as she thrust down. They shagged energetically, his fingers pinching and pulling hard at her solid nipples. Dannii leaned forwards and he stretched up to suck and bite at her breasts, nipping round the soft orbs before attaching himself to one of her nipples. Dannii pulled back, stretching her nipple hard, making her given a shiver and loud grunt as she rode him.

"Almost there, almost there..." Dannii hissed through gritted teeth as he bit one of her nipples. She felt his fingers just brush over her hard, wet clit and that did it. Her small body spasmed, her back arching tightly as her pussy clamped down tightly on him. He grabbed her waist with a grunt as her climax took him over the edge, his balls tightening. Dannii squealed loudly in ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her, her squeal turning into a deep groan as she felt him shooting inside her, his hot, thick load spurting up deep into her tight body. He grunted loudly as he came in her, gripping her curvy hips tightly. Dannii groaned between breaths as they slowed, finally coming to a stop breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

"Good job," Dannii mumbled as she lay on him, her head on his chest. She looked up at him with a horny look then laid her head down on him again. The rested for a moment then Dannii sat up, lifting her hips and letting his softened cock slip of out her slippery pussy. She stood up and stretched, giving her nipples a quick tweak and a rub where they still had teeth marks in them and the surrounding breast. He lay catching his breath still, an amazed, euphoric kind of look on his face. Dannii stood for a moment to finish regaining her breath, then clacked sexily over to him on her high heels.
"You gonna lay there all night? Have I worn you out already?" Dannii quipped cheekily.

"Of course not!" he said hurriedly, scrambling to his feet. Dannii smirked as she saw him standing to attention for her. She clicked sexily forwards on her heels to him and slid her warm fingers round his shaft.

"Good, because you've not given me a good fucking just yet. I thought I was gonna be sore," Dannii said with a slight mocking tone, squeezing his hardon and turning away from him with a sexy swerve of her curvy hips and bum.
"So you won't be sore at all?" he said in a slightly hurt voice.

"Nope, not at all. I can do a better job myself!" she retorted with a roll of her eyes. He grabbed her arm and pulled her round.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Dannii said in a bossy tone with a stern face. He pushed her back hard against a wall with a thump, pulling her hands behind her back as he did. Dannii gave a grunt and wriggled as he held her tightly, her full chest now pushed out prominently. Her rock hard nipples stood out from her large, juicy breasts just begging to be played with.

"I'm gonna make you sore bitch!" he snapped and dove to her lushcious tits, biting at the soft flesh and her rock hard nipple. Dannii screamed in a pain pleasure response as he pulled it away from her breast and bit a little harder. He let her nipple go and they kissed fiercely, Dannii yanking her hands from his grip and shoving him back against a nearby console.

"It's about time, you better goddamn gimme something to be sore about!" Dannii mumbled before kissing him fiercely. He shoved her back and spun her round so she was against the console. She teetered slightly on her high heels and braced herself with her hands on the edge of the polished black decks, which made her lean back slightly. He started fumbling with her skirt, trying to undo the buttons on the front of the tight white denim.
"God you can't wanna fuck me that bad, you can't even get my fucking skirt off!" Dannii mocked, giving a quick push of her hips towards his hand. He looked Dannii in the face angrily and was only met with a determined icy stare from the Australian singer. He grabbed the flaps of her skirt and gave a hard yank, causing Dannii to grunt slightly as she wasn't prepared for the sudden pull. He gave several tugs at the folds of her skirt, each accompanied by a loud tearing sound and the click of a button hitting the floor. Dannii gave a flick of her eyebrows and a smile as her now button-less white skirt dropped to the floor in a pool at her feet. He grabbed her arm and started to twist it up her back, pulling at her small form before she yanked herself away from him.

"Ok ok, you only have to ask you know," Dannii said in an innocent tone, turning round to face the console.

"I'm guessing this is what you wanted to see," Dannii purred, bending over the console and spreading her legs, clicking her heels on the floor. He stepped forwards and laid a hard slap on her tight arse, a resounding slap sounding round the studio with a throaty moan from Dannii. He grabbed the sides of her small black thong, pulling at it teasingly for a moment before he pulled it upwards into her tightly. Dannii grunted loudly as the knickers cut into her, pulling sharply up her arse and giving her a serious cameltoe. She looked over her shoulder with a hot sideways glance and a smirk, her tongue just lapping at her top lip slightly.

He glared back at her and yanked the thong harder upwards into her, making her cry out as it almost cut her in half. He held her for a second then jerked the waistband sharply outwards. There was a tearing sound and the thong tore from Dannii's curvy hips, springing from between her smooth thighs as the tension was released. He held up the damp piece of cloth for a moment, wondering what to do with it. Dannii looked round at him holding the remains of her knickers up.

"So you've got me naked and now you don't know what to do with me?" Dannii quipped mockingly, looking at him over her shoulder. He glared back at her and raised his hand towards her face, still clutching her damp thong. Dannii saw what he was doing and gave him a cheeky smile. She pouted and licked her full lips before opening her mouth wide, her eyes taking in his every move. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back a bit, then rammed her damp underwear into her mouth. Using his fingers he pushed it fully into her mouth, causing her to gag slightly as the damp thong was shoved into her mouth. She tasted her familiar juices slightly as the knickers blocked her mouth.

Dannii mumbled something through her gag but he paid no attention. He grabbed her wrists and yanked her arms out from under her, causing her to fall forwards onto the console. Dannii squealed as she fell onto the console, her large, soft breasts dropping against the console, buttons and switches pressing into her tender body. He pulled her arms behind her back and used them to lever her small body down, pressing her hard against the console. With one hand he held her slim wrists whilst he positioned the tip of his rock hard cock at her arsehole. A trickle of semen leaked from his slit as he pressed against her back door, pushing tentatively against the tight ring for a moment.

"I'll teach you to mock me you little bitch!" he hissed. He paused for a moment as he heard Dannii growling at him. He let go of his cock and held her hip, then rammed forwards hard, driving his stiflingly hard cock into her tight arse. Dannii screamed through the thong, her eyes widening to the very maxium as her arms pulled in his grip. He let go of her hip and took hold of one her hands in each of his, pulling her tightly, her back arching. Dannii was held prone on the console as he pulled back and drove into her again, driving in deeper this time, making her quiver in a mix of pain and pleasure.
"You love this don't you you little bitch!" he said, hardly believing this was happening to him with Dannii Minogue. She just groaned and grunted a response as he started to thrust into her arse, driving himself in and out of her with long, powerful strokes. Dannii's eyes fluttered at the sensations washing over her, the pleasure of him pushing deeply in and out of her combined with the pain of her sphincter being pushed in and out of overwhelming her. He pulled tightly on her, holding her firmly over the console by her arms as he started to pump in and out of her gorgeous rear.

Dannii mumbled in unadulterated pleasure as her sphincter got used to being used and she pushed back against him as best she could, her heels clicking hotly on the floor as she struggled for grip with him ramming stiffly into her arse. He pressed her down firmly with her arms, levering her so her huge tits mashed into the console. Her nipples caught on switches on the mixing deck as her thighs were rammed against it with every thrust he gave into her hot, tight arse. She wrenched her hands from his grasp and grabbed the edge of the console, shoving herself back against him, their sweaty bodies slapping together. Dannii dropped her head and breathed heavily through her makeshift gag, her hair falling down around her, strands clinging to her sweaty face. He slapped her arse as best he could given their position before sliding his hands round and squeezing her large breasts roughly, feeling her rock hard nipples pressing into his hands.

Dannii squeezed and clamped at him with her anal muscles, feeling his balls hitting her pussy as he thrust into her every time. She grunted as he gave a particularly hard thrust into her, feeling every contour of him as he slid through her sensitive sphincter. He groaned as he pumped at her as hard as he could, his hands gripping her curvy hips tightly as she held onto the console. Dannii's heeled clacked as she got a steady position, then she pulled one of her legs up. They were on a knife-edge for a moment, barely staying up before Dannii shoved hard away from the console, pushing them backwards over onto the floor. They landed with a thud, Dannii on top of him with his hard shaft still buried in her arse. She kneeled up and took command, pulling the thong out of her mouth and leaning back. He looked up just getting his breath back from the fall when Dannii laid a slap across his face, then looked up again and mumbled as she stuffed the underwear into his mouth.

"How does it feel now?" Dannii spat as she held his thighs and started riding him hard, slamming down against him, driving his cock deeply in and out of her tight arse. She grunted and whimpered in pleasure as she rode him, hard up and down as she worked towards her orgasm. He held her hips and thrust up into her as best he could as they fucked, feeling the pressure building in his balls as he drove into her tight arse.

"Oh god!" Dannii squealed as she started bouncing him in short, fast, deep strokes, taking herself towards the edge, her large tits bouncing. She leaned back on him, placing a hand on his chest to steady herself as her other hand went to her soft bald pussy. Dannii rubbed her clit vigorously for a moment then tensed up, clamping tightly on him. She drove herself down and let out a scream of ecstasy, her sphincter squeezing him tightly at the base of his cock as she came. Seeing her in the throes of orgasm and having her tensing and massaging his cock was all too much and he felt the sensation of his climax rushing through his balls and up his shaft. With a loud grunt he came, spurting his hot cum into her tight forbidden paradise.

Dannii moaned loudly as she felt his hot cum shooting into her arse as her orgasm subsided. She slid herself up and down on his cock a couple more times before she stopped completely, them both gasping for breath. Dannii wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand and gave her nipples a quick pinch to finish off. She stood from him, his semi-hard cock pulling from her tight arse with a pop, a little trickle of cum leaking out as it did.

He laid back completely awestruck by what had just happened with the Australian pop singer, pulling her torn thong from his mouth before gasping to catch his breath. Dannii looked down at him and smiled as she stretched and looked around for her clothes. She reached down and picked up her padded black bra, sliding her arms in and then hooking it up, giving her large breasts a quick shake to settle them. After a quick scout, she found her top and pulled it on, sliding the low black top down. Dannii stood unashamedly bottomless as she pondered what to wear, since her skirt and thong were both torn.

"You ok down there?" Dannii said nonchalantly as she bent down in front of him to pick up her skirt. His eyes went wide as she bent in front of him, barely able to believe her brazen nudity. She stood up with her white denim skirt and looked at it, before turning to him.

"Any ideas?" she said holding it up towards him with a giggle. She held it down and stepped into it, sliding it up her smooth sexy legs. Dannii held it up and smiled at him as he got up holding her ripped knickers.

"What about these?" he said, holding them out.

"Don't worry, you can keep those," Dannii said with a laugh, pouting a kiss at him. She leaned over and hit the button, extinguishing the "Session in Progress" sign with a girly giggle. He smiled as he got dressed, barely able to comprehend his good fortune with Dannii as he hauled on his jeans. She ushered him out of the studio as she held her skirt up, following him into the cool evening air, which would've made her nipples stand up if they hadn't still been hard.
"That was a nice service there, everything seems to be working," Dannii purred with a flick of her tongue. He smiled back at her, stuffing her thong in his pocket which he realised he was still holding. "Maybe you can fix me up some other time," Dannii said with a flutter of her eyes as she turned away and walked to her car...

The end (or is it?)

*

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so let me know whatcha think!